SolarWinds Librato

4.0

Collect, store, and visualize any metrics in minutes.

Work for SolarWinds Librato?

Learning about SolarWinds Librato?

SolarWinds Librato Reviews

Showing 11 SolarWinds Librato reviews
SolarWinds Librato review by Sudheer R.
Sudheer R.

"Recommended software if you are looking for a monitoring service"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about this product is that it provides a complete solution to monitor and analyze data. Librato offers various services which help to understand data and offers wonderful visualizations. In addition, it provides services which can provide notifications of activity alerts on various metrics when they are done the processing.

What do you dislike?

Librato team collaboration is not so good from my what I have heard. The team works independently and often provide less frequent updates. It would be difficult if the customer has a client to answer to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My company chose this product because it met client requirements. I cannot say that it goes same with your company too. There are many products on the market which offers similar service. Do proper research before considering this product.

Real-time monitoring

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SolarWinds Librato
SolarWinds Librato review by Kayla C.
Kayla C.

"Review of Librato"

What do you like best?

I like that you do not need to install anything when using this program. As a not very technically savvy person, I get really nervous when I need to download new applications to my computer that I haven't heard of, so it's not to not feel as threatened by not needing to download anything to use it. Librato can also do the same things as its competitors, but has a very reasonable price in comparison. The interface is very simple so it makes it very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I think that lots of little improvements could be made to this application, and knowing how to make things more advanced would be helpful. If you are going for cheap, this is your application, but there are some others that are more advanced than this. It can be hard sometimes to set up and figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would take the time to look at some of the competitors as well and determine if it will satisfy your needs.

I use this for data configuration and analysis in a group setting. I would in a research laboratory so we use this application to consolidate and review the data for the entire lab. It was an easier transition in learning since some of the lab members had been using the application for some time before the rest of us starting using it. I would suggesting finding someone to help you learn it.

What Application Performance Monitoring (APM) solution do you use?

SolarWinds Librato review by Nishant S.
Nishant S.

"Another way to measure cloud metrics"

What do you like best?

Each task is not more than 2 clicks away, I like the fact that the interface gets right down to business with alerts and attributes tab.

What do you dislike?

Not the easiest to use configuration and setup. Not as good as NPM or WUG, but it gets the job done at a lower cost.

We are an e-commerce company with the primary focus on protecting our data. I like the fact that this is pay per use based on the number of data streams.

SolarWinds Librato review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"High potential monitoring software"

What do you like best?

Bargain priced data monitoring tool which provides many ways to analyze this information. The notifications make it really convenient because it will allow you to know before something happens. Data analysts in our group work together using this software, easily learning and maintaining of it with simplicity.

What do you dislike?

The different pricing options can be rather difficult to choose from, even though the models are straight forward. It just can be different to choose which one would work best for you. Also the web interface is very simple and easy which is good but may need some improvement in terms of customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest just giving it a try, it really has a lot of potential for you at a price point that's more than far comparing to other competitors. Could definitely see this software working at every level whether you are a small business or large, could see being the same amount of help at either.

Real time cloud monitoring of data and metrics at all levels of the business. There are many competitors in this space, we just found Librato to be the best match for us. It is fairly price once reviewing the options and really does get you everything you need from it.

SolarWinds Librato review by Parker R.
Parker R.

"Graduated to Datadog"

What do you like best?

* Simple interface makes finding things easier

* Composite metric functions are neat

What do you dislike?

* Other services are starting to innovate better and faster (like Datadog).

* Using dashboards is better than spaces, but explore mode and drag-to-zoom made spaces easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are more players in this space than a few years ago, and Librato is a definite contender, but try other services to see if they fit your needs more appropriately.

Database and website monitoring. We've found that it helped us for awhile, but in the end (after about 4 years), was too costly so we went with a similar product that unlocked more integrations.

SolarWinds Librato review by Brandon B.
Brandon B.

"Excellent hosted solution for application and system metrics."

What do you like best?

Simple APIs, good dashboards, the Slack and PagerDuty integrations work well.

What do you dislike?

Complex charts or certain types of data points can get rendered weird when you have a limited amount or infrequent data.

We're using it to monitor and alert on system, network, application, and business level metrics.

SolarWinds Librato review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Brilliant software which help my company to monitor our network"

What do you like best?

Librato offered me the possibility to monitor in a single dashboard webpage most of my services. Best two features are:

- Real time monitoring

- Possiblity to slide back in time easily

What do you dislike?

I like everything, I would rather say I would create the mobile application to have much more control during the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to everyone who need to monitor more than one service. Extremely useful because is "packed" everything in one single live dashboard.

I'm monitoring the health and performance of my redis server used to store information about websockets.

SolarWinds Librato review by User in Computer Software

"Quite good, especially with Heroku, AWS"

What do you like best?

They integrate very well with Heroku, and AWS. It was extremely easy to wire in our log data via our logging provider, and get reporting on myriad facets of our environment.

What do you dislike?

The user experience can feel clunky at times.

Librato has allowed us to automate performance reporting, and provide real time alerts when service is degrading, or acting suspiciously. We use their dashboard capability virtually every day.

SolarWinds Librato review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"A cloud service "

What do you like best?

Real time cloud monitoring. Go from zero to full stack monitoring in minutes. Gather metrics from AWS.You can integrate it fast

What do you dislike?

I like everything. I like the software it is easy to integrate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform

I can secure and monitor my data.. It is hosted monitoring platform designed for custom metrics.it consists of scalable storage for your data

SolarWinds Librato review by Administrator

"Cost elusive"

What do you like best?

I like honestly the ability of the software to provide what our business needs.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is often too confusing and much too inconsistent.

Integration and deployment for all our software as a service

SolarWinds Librato review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"Great Software For Help Desk Tracking"

What do you like best?

Compares to other products out their this software is the best that I have used.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features require moderate setup.

The tracking of agents to their assignments.

Learning about SolarWinds Librato?

* We monitor all SolarWinds Librato reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.