SolarWinds Mobile Admin

Monitor and troubleshoot IT problems on the fly from iOS, Android and Blackberry mobile devices

Work for SolarWinds Mobile Admin?

Learning about SolarWinds Mobile Admin?

SolarWinds Mobile Admin Reviews

Showing 5 SolarWinds Mobile Admin reviews
SolarWinds Mobile Admin review by Nisam v.
Nisam v.

"Best needed for IT department"

What do you like best?

solar winds are really handy for managing all system works from manage mobile itself,really easy to remote control orion console and remotely from phone.Thanks to the team to make such an awesome product.

What do you dislike?

UI need to be updated,it looks like first generation,need to to modernised,mobile interface if intumative will be good for visual feeling

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must try this software,its really helpful in remotely manage my console even at travelling or at home

easy to manage AD environment,very comfort in using even at my own permise, Even with the mobile admin really works ,it leads to time saving.i really recommends this to many of my partner companies already.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SolarWinds Mobile Admin
SolarWinds Mobile Admin review by User

"SolarWinds has been great for our IT department"

What do you like best?

We love how user friendly SolarWinds has been for us since we have used it. It has been a great tool to be able to handle what we need to get done.

What do you dislike?

There are certain aspects of the software that can't accomplish EVERYTHING that we need, but when does that ever happen? We are pleased overall with the performance of the software.

We are able to decipher some bugs through the software. When things go wrong, it's nice to know that there is this software to help us pinpoint where we have problems. Not only are we able to see where our problems are, we are able to see what they are quickly, and that is important when we work at a call center.

What Mobile App Analytics solution do you use?

SolarWinds Mobile Admin review by Will H.
Will H.

"Very useful "

What do you like best?

Handy tool overall for managing systems direct from mobile

What do you dislike?

App can be sluggish and I think could be laid out better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product

Managing systems on the go

SolarWinds Mobile Admin review by Administrator in Architecture & Planning
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Mobile Admin works wonders with Orion."

What do you like best?

I love that I can remote into our Orion console and monitor from my phone.

What do you dislike?

The GUI feels a bit outdated, almost archaic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have the rest of the Orion stack.

It allows me to sleep at night knowing I can manage outages from my phone if need be.

SolarWinds Mobile Admin review by Administrator

"SolarWinds Mobile Admin review"

What do you like best?

This has been a good tool for remote management of our AD environment

What do you dislike?

The mobile interface is a bit cumbersome to manage. Could be a bit more intuitive.

This puts another tool in our hands to manage issues that arise in our AD environment.

Learning about SolarWinds Mobile Admin?

* We monitor all SolarWinds Mobile Admin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.