SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management

4.0

Powerful, flexible, and scalable remote monitoring and management tool for IT service providers and MSPs, available through either cloud or on-premises delivery. SolarWinds Remote Monitoring & Management empowers you to manage, monitor and secure your network from within a unified web-based console. This RMM offers a comprehensive suite of best-in-class security services delivered as part of a single integrated platform.

Work for SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management?

Learning about SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management?

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management Reviews

Ask SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management a Question
Showing 49 SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management reviews
SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Rabecca A.
Rabecca A.

"Great all in one dashboard for monitoring and maintaining client systems"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see what errors are on they system, then remote directly in and address the issues.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues with incorrect feedback, but it is easy enough to verify true issues right from the dashboard without wasting a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I work for a small business who manages and maintains multiple sites/clients computers with this application. It is extremely helpful and allows us to alert our clients to issues before the issue causes catastrophic loss. We are able to monitor patches, disk drive space, backups, disk health, and AV status, just to name a few of the highlights.

We have been able to identify issues with disks before they fail completely. We have also been able to ensure that important Microsoft updates are being installed and not leaving the systems vulnerable. We routinely use this to monitor disk drive space for backups and ensure that we have the most up to date images and file backups for our clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management
SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Massimo R.
Massimo R.

"Cloud remote management"

What do you like best?

This solution allow you to check asset, to control vital value, to manage activity, and to maintain your infrastructure compliant. Server, desktops, network and mobile devices can be managed by MSP RMM. A wide number of reports are available for Executive and for Engineer.

What do you dislike?

Reports: Wide numbers of reports but there is not a dedicated or specific report for antivirus activity or Webfilter.

Agents: Agents are for Windows systems or Apple systems. No Linux systems agents are available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are searching a valid solution to monitor state of your infrastructure and to control his activity this is the right solution for you. Protection against virus it's very light and user it's not allow to disabled it. Web protection allow you to define a secure category of destination web sites. Every months can be produced report for Executive and for IT operation (more detailed). Every abnormal situations are warned by e-mail to customers or to MSP company that it's designed to provides service.

We resolved more problem to out customer using Solarwinds MSP services:

1. Monitor of vital information of customers systems (Server and Desktop);

2. Check and upgrade of OS and Applications patch;

3. Enterprise Antivirus;

4. Web protection (web filter);

5. Reporting for PCI and GDPR compliance.

What Enterprise IT Management Suites solution do you use?

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Andre L.
Andre L.

"Review of SolarWindws MSP"

What do you like best?

Patch Management: Ease of deploying agents; patch management relatively simple.

Monitoring: Day to day monitoring seems to be relatively easy.

Remote restart: works well enough

Remote command prompt is very handy

What do you dislike?

Tech Support: Tech Support response time since Solarwinds purchased company. It can take a day for tech support to reply and then I become NOT available.

Remote Support: The remote control (MSP Anywhere) program is definitely not Teamviewer. It makes the graphics very blurry and requires too many adjustments.

Remote Add/Remove: we need feature to remotely uninstall software without a remote control session. This would help us and reduce our remote time.

Script Failures: it would be easier to use if the portal made it easier to troubleshoot why a script failed.

Feature forum: my requests keep being removed from the forum since Solarwinds MSP took company over. Features we need and/or have problems with are specifically provided there. It was great when GFI was actually listening to their users and producing features we WANT and NEED. This form of crowd sourcing is a key, actually has been a key very important feature. Because my requests we closed out, I not longer follow the forum and no longer suggest anything. I am not going to waste my time because I am not getting hear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better integration with existing software and more checks for existing backup providers. Allowing use of existing Teamviewer license with my service.

Patch management, maintenance and help desk

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Leola S.
Leola S.

"good, a like"

What do you like best?

IT service management platform that helps you grow your business and provide outstanding service that earns you loyal customers. And you can get started in minutes.

Comienza a correr en minutos con una plataforma potente y flexible que requiere una configuración mínima

What do you dislike?

In my opinion it is very good, it is easy to install and configure, it has a good technician. every time it helps, it was easy to communicate.

therefore I have no complaints about it, excellent platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Management (MSP RMM) empowers you to manage, monitor and secure your network from within a unified web-based console,

makes it easy to quickly detect, diagnose and resolve performance issues including route and multicast issues and delivers real-time views, reports, charts and dashboards that enable you to visually track network performance at a glance. Plus, using dynamic network topology maps and automated network discovery, you can deploy and keep up with your evolving network without breaking a sweat

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Jerome K.
Jerome K.

"Great Product for my Consulting Business"

What do you like best?

I loved the on boarding that was provided by the company before I started using their product. Since they grow if I am successful, having someone assist me with getting everything set up properly was a great experience.

What do you dislike?

The macOS support is there but is currently not integrated into the main dashboard (Also, enrollment has to be performed manually in all Mac shop). Solarwinds is currently working on it and I can't wait to see the improved integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the on boarding process...it is a great experience and the Solarwinds folks are very helpful!

Ever since I have started to use this product, it has been much easier to manage my client's computers remotely versus having to consistently go out onsite to take care of common tasks. The more time I have, the easier it is to spend time with more customers.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Basic Features are Strong / Integration with 3rd Party Solutions is Terrible"

What do you like best?

Automation through this product is outstanding. The ability to build automation that asks for input in the web console before executing is astounding. The ability to build custom monitors using PowerShell or SNMP is very powerful.

We're able to create custom filters based on nearly any metric and either push third party solutions or define monitoring specific to the device. For example- we built a customer Hyper-V Replication monitor to ensure Hyper-V Replication is current and healthy. We defined a filter (group) for any server with the Hyper-V role installed. We then defined a service template with the pertinent logs / replication / etc. monitoring defined. A rule ties everything together such that every server we deploy with the Hyper-V role installed is automatically monitored for the specific metrics and events we want to see.

What do you dislike?

Integration with third party tools (especially AV Defender) is terrible. Support is lukewarm on the best of days unless you get management involved and even then...you're likely to leave unsatisfied. Management doesn't want to tell the technical people their answers don't make sense and the technical people are happy to take advantage of that weakness in management.

The system provides a lot of flexibility, but be prepared to be told that taking advantage of that flexibility is not supported. Or be prepared to suffer the consequences of unusual behavior.

Because of how large and complex the product is, it sometimes seems like it doesn't integrate with itself: For example, when monitoring agent upgrades happen, it causes a device to fail to check in for a few minutes. If you're like us, you want to know the second a device fails to send out a heartbeat. SolarWinds has a mechanism called "downtime" for instances where you know a device will go offline for a period of time and don't want lots of alerts / PSA tickets. SolarWinds doesn't use it's own mechanism when upgrading agents so every upgrade cycle I end up with 300+ tickets that I shouldn't see.

For our managed clients, we're seeing greater consistency as we have our third party software set to deploy where appropriate automatically. This means there is less for our technicians to worry about remembering in complex environments.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Isaac J.
Isaac J.

"Serviceable entry RMM for MSPs"

What do you like best?

The best part of Solarwinds MSP RMM is that it does a fairly good job of being ready to go out of the box. There isn't a great deal of tweaking required like some other RMM solutions require. Likewise, the interface is layed out pretty well and you can easily see computers under management.

What do you dislike?

Some of the checks don't work, they can mysteriously break even on a system fresh out of the box, the vulnerability scan being the biggest offender. It also struggles with patching, sometimes a computer won't patch for extended periods without notifying the system, or patching will permanently break with a constant failure (oddly the computer might be able to be manually patched in this scenario). While some like the automation building tool, I found it clunky and not as straightforward as just building scripts; however, whether or not a script will run tends to be a bit hit or miss as up to 1/4 of machines might just ignore and order to run a script, especially if the script is newly created. Finally, scripts generally need to be applied to computers on a per site basis so it doesn't scale very well in this regard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other choices for entry/mid level RMM which include NinjaRMM, AEM, Pulseway, and Atera and those should also be trialed when considering RMM. Other more complex RMMs like Labetch, Kaseya, or N-Able (also from Solarwinds) should also be looked at.

We used Solarwinds from the time it was GFI, later MaxFocus under LogicNow, and then as MSP RMM under Solarwinds. It helped us to manage our clients' computers and provide remote support to various small businesses. It was generally effective albeit we eventually moved off as we matured as a service provider.

"Simple yet powerful"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and still have powerful tools at your disposal. Being web-based allows me to be onsite and still see what is happening across my entire client base. Most of my clients are medical and having a BAA signed to ensure HIPAA compliance has been a huge plus and even a selling point with some prospects.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes for scripts or checks to run from when they're activated in the dashboard to actually run on the endpoint takes more time than I'd like. Adding new tasks and scripts to multiple clients and locations has to be done individually, I'd like to be able to assign everything I need to all systems at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it will handle all your automation requirements and can scale with your business.

I've been able to manage all clients in one simple location. I always know the status of every machine and can automate the majority of my tasks. This has been a huge time saver and made me more profitable while offering better service to my clients.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Richard V.
Richard V.

"Managing IT Services wherever we are !"

What do you like best?

- Provides a set of tools for managing IT Services into an unique panel.

- Last version includes NetPath which allows us knowing network performance and infrastructure from starting to finish points of our network.

- Allows active monitoring and alerting .

- Inlciude remote access that allows to monitor and administering the network wherever we are.

- QoS analysis available.

What do you dislike?

- The configuration process for this software must be done by person with high level knowledge about Networking and IT Infrastructure.

I consider Solarwinds RMM a powerful software for managing IT Services which combines a set of tools into a unique panel, making the network administration more flexible and intuitive , allowing remote access and scalability to incorporate more network and IT components into its service scope.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Dave G.
Dave G.

"SolarWinds MSP is affordable and fairly robust tool for managed service providers."

What do you like best?

Affordability in a pay-as-you-go format. Well rounded set of tools focused on various aspects of security.

What do you dislike?

Vulnerability scans often have problems. Some systems seem to always have problems patching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it an honest chance. Every tool has warts, so continually jumping from one to another in search of the perfect solution only wastes money. This tool will do 90% of what you need.

Automating computer monitoring and maintenance as much as possible across multiple clients of varying size. SolarWinds MSP gets me very close to a single pane of tools to do my job efficiently and profitably.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Managed services that won't break the bank."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can provide Managed Services to my customers, without taking out a loan to initially pay for it while getting started.

What do you dislike?

I would like a little more presence on the client end as customer don't think it's running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has been a great option for us to start offering MSP services. We started when they were MaxFocus, and hope that with the buyouts that they stay as they have been.

We were looking for a solution for both our residential and business clients to get into the MSP business. Our issue was that all of them wanted you to purchase 50+ licenses right off the get go. Being in a smaller area we could not do that.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Randy B.
Randy B.

"Does what it says and easy to use "

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use. Very rarely have I had to look into the help menus to see how to do something. Most of it is intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It takes about a week for payments towards their invoices to show up back in dashboard. Not sure why

It helps us keeps our client's computers updated and monitored. It cuts labor costs and makes our services so valuable

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Steven C.
Steven C.

"Great tool for managing small business clients"

What do you like best?

Excellent performance and reliability for handling a service desk for multiple clients. Excellent training tools to get up to speed.

What do you dislike?

Needs better integration with third party apps and services. For example, many of our clients use the Enterprise level of Office365, but RMM only integrates with the small business versions.

Faster response times by being able to respond to problems remotely versus onsite visits. Better ability for clients to report, tracks, and define their problems.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Phil E.
Phil E.

"Solarwind MSP platform: Great for small MSPs."

What do you like best?

Relatively easy setup

Integration with Solarwinds Simple service desk (maxdesk)

Low cost of adding incremental services

Good community support via linked discussion groups

What do you dislike?

Problems with patching crop up from time to time and take a while to be solved

Recommendations to others considering the product

SImple integrated solution for tieing monitoring to a service desk without massive investment or costs

Monitoring and patching many desktops and a few servers.

SNMP monitoring network devices

Monitoring backups

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Simon M.
Simon M.

"A single pane of glass"

What do you like best?

All products are controlled from a single pane of glass allowing a no additional logins being required

What do you dislike?

When you want to make custom scripts to use in the dashboard they need to be created in a separate app

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to install all the apps to get the most out of the product

The completed security and resilience of each computer system its installed in

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Administrator

"Fairly complete remote monitoring and management service."

What do you like best?

-ease of setup

-overall ease of use

-functionality

-visibility into server/workstation environments

What do you dislike?

-Alerting configuration is not as flexible as I'd like.

-Asset management reports are not great

-Overall reporting is lacking

Recommendations to others considering the product

-Support is excellent and quick to respond.

-Monitoring setup is easy.

-Wide range of monitoring/devices/OS available.

-Very flexible

-Able to monitor cloud services directly as well.

-With advent of NetPath, able to monitor network paths from clients to cloud services, etc.

-Monitoring and management of our clients in the cloud.

-Logical/Physical separation of clients.

-Alerting on issues.

-Patch management for clients without WSUS/Other options.

"N-Central "

What do you like best?

Solar-winds & N able Have allowed us to really keep track of our clients, their PCs , Big client contracts, and keep them separate, It allows for a lot of organization in that sense, and also allows us to remote in to systems if we need to do maintenance. We have a lot of residential & commercial clients to keep track of.

What do you dislike?

We havent had any issues with ncentral at all as of yet.

The interface is a little ugly for me, but I am of design background. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of IT clients this is a really great platform with a lot of options.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Does most anything you'd need but still has some issues "

What do you like best?

This software integrates well with the dashboard we have been using for years. We've used it to replace team viewer. Useage is simplistic and easy to navigate the UI. I haven't noticed much instability compared to TeamViewer (many other factors to consider)

What do you dislike?

Can be finiky on servers. I have run into it overwhelming to low end systems resources just by running in the background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my experience it works well, but it's not perfect and can occasionally be a resource hog.

Remote support is extremely valueble in small business management. When clients from across town are having an issue that needs to be resolved immediately, I can just stop at a Starbucks and take care of it. Or work over night on a software install from my own home.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Simon B.
Simon B.

"A fully functioning RMM tool"

What do you like best?

The Remote connection software is very good, allowing responsive connections to deal with update alerts.

What do you dislike?

The complexity of the solution can be daunting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to put the time into setting up the solution, but probably worth it if you do.

The solution is helping me begin the transition from break fix to a managed service model.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by William C.
William C.

"Excellent Resource for New MSPs"

What do you like best?

The very best part of our experience with SolarWinds in the excellent support provided to us as a new MSP. All services reliably do what they say on the label, while also introducing new functionality, both in great new products and added features to existing products.

What do you dislike?

Much of the resources available to us were not clearly advertised and promoted, except at events

It gives our company the opportunity to make RMI from our T&M customers.

"Single point of management"

What do you like best?

I like that Solarwinds provides me with an easily accessible cloud management portal to manage all of my end point devices and to allow me to add and remove features from clients.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have an on going billing issue which neither billing or my account rep has any ability to fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try before you buy!

I am solving the problem of providing a comprehensive security solution to clients and to be able to easily monitor and manage the platform.

"Has helped me grow by my business"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of onboarding and standardizing deployed services is great.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is s-l-o-w... I could get so much more done in MSP RMM if it just loaded faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn the product internally before deploying externally, setup at the top-level in the most "generic" way possible (that will fit the most standrard deployment), be prepared for dashboard slow-downs, patch management is iffy sometimes.

The backup, AV, and patching is HUGE for us and providing that service to our customers.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Manage MSp company for 10 years"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can automate business process

What do you dislike?

I do not like manual and repetitive Work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why 2 backup solution ? one in the RMM and another separate ?

Manage remotely lot of end point

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Dan D.
Dan D.

"Ease of use and management"

What do you like best?

Simple install and configure, reporting, single dashboard

What do you dislike?

Failing checks or services, gfi languard failing...it your product not working

Allows techs to quickly get the info needed, take control and address the issues. Doing more with less.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Administrator

"Perfect management console for decentralized assets and locations."

What do you like best?

Besides the standard monitoring, alert and remote desktop the feature a like the most is remote cmd with process and service control and remote scripts that allow for task to be done without interacting with user desktop.

What do you dislike?

The replacement of the TeamViewer as in-band solution to their own - MSP Anywhere, which moved TV to a-la-carte pricing. While the MSP is getting updated, it is still inferior to TV and has forced us to incur larger fees per station

Providing remote support as well as monitoring of all our workstations and servers. The environment is highly decentralized and in architecture resembles the MSP client model very much.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Derek S.
Derek S.

"Good software solution for remote monitoring and inventory management"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface. Easy to navigate and organize clients and clients. Nice easy view of all inventory to compare information and specifications. Great hardware monitoring for servers.

What do you dislike?

Lack of built-in features to better automate scripts and tasks. Culture of software does not have community sharing scripts and other helpful items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool for basic monitoring and automation, but not the best in the market for innovation and automation.

Great for remote monitoring for MSPs of client hardware. Customization for unique services and processes.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"The most user friendly RMM platform"

What do you like best?

Dashboard, inventory, patching, remote and background controls

What do you dislike?

occasionally vulnerability scan fails for unknown reason

Provide network protection and build trust with customers

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Asher E.
Asher E.

"Best Thing Ever"

What do you like best?

Recurring revenue is where its at in the IT world. No longer limited by labor hours.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing that I dislike about it.

I'm able to help customer's more quickly and it gives them a sense of comfort knowing that we are actively taking care of their PC's.

"Growing MSP"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and easily accessible reports

What do you dislike?

A little bit of a learning curve for new techs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Industry standard software, no need to go anywhere else.

Keeping my customers up to date and efficient. Easily retain recuring revenue.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Best move we have made in the last 10 years."

What do you like best?

SolarWinds MSP allows us to provide better service to more clients in a timely and efficient manner.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could better control Managed Backup costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lower the cost on Managed Backup

Quick response time for most IT issues.

"Automated Managment"

What do you like best?

Easy to use product that was relatively easy to deploy. Have been able to better manage customers systems without increasing staffing drastically.

What do you dislike?

Not as powerful as competitors products.

Reduced staffing costs and better management of client assets.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Consultant

"IT MSP - Used for 5 years - Keeps Getting Better"

What do you like best?

The breadth of features in a single point of managment

What do you dislike?

Mobile managment and integration for 3rd party platforms is weak. Device usage reporting ( like www.activtrak.com ) would be excellent.

Consolidated management of resources and simpler deployment

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Very good RMM tool"

What do you like best?

Single pane of glass for everything. Able to see customers grouped in one column.

What do you dislike?

Probably getting to the correct help for certain Microsoft updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Do not have to go out on-site as much.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Great first RMM tool"

What do you like best?

I love the remote support, the ease of setting up the different backup solutions, and the central av

What do you dislike?

Checks that don't clear for no apparent reason, unclear error messages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great first tool to really scale with a growing business

How to run defrag on every computer at once with a few clicks ;^)

How to use the same AV on every client

How to manage backup from one piece of software

"NCentral is very helpful."

What do you like best?

The direct support tools are great for doing tasks while people are signed in

What do you dislike?

Don't dislike anything in particular.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recent updates have added great direct support options to make supporting customers so much easier and quicker.

We do IT support for a number of clients remotely and it allows us to support them better with less on-site time

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great dashboard product but support needs improving"

What do you like best?

the Take Control feature on MSRP Dashboard

What do you dislike?

support often does not provide a solution

meeting the clients needs by supporting their pc remotely. The benefits are realiability

"It gets the job done "

What do you like best?

One interface and simple pricing.........

What do you dislike?

No marketing or coaching help. Onboarding is very weak. Ongoing account management support is lacking

Recommendations to others considering the product

na

remote monitoring and AV

"Solarwinds is the absolute best"

What do you like best?

From the simple pricing model to the reliability, the Solarwinds RMM product absolutely delivers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we don't love is the webinar schedules are mostly on eastern time here in the US. We are on the west coast.

This product suite allows us to deliver exceptional value to our data backup clients as well as so many other offerings.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Administrator

"Love the Product but recent changes to Anti Spam Product and support issues have been challenging "

What do you like best?

That it is cloud based product and therefore puts no load on the server

What do you dislike?

Recent changes to product range costing us a lot of time to install at our cost.

Support issues lasting 3 weeks and still not resolved

Our customers required a solution for Anti Virus & Anti Spam that was external taking the load of the Server

"Used for 7 Years"

What do you like best?

Robust features, ease of implementation with a single agent installer.

What do you dislike?

Remote Apps and quirky patch management and AV issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

SolarWinds is a great tool. There are hiccups that we have not gotten resolved with support about patch management and AV alerts.

Remote management of all of our clients. Able to access systems remotely.

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"The best monitoring management tool"

What do you like best?

The like the way it has built. It is user friendly and easy to understand for new IT developers.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the response is slow but i think its because network issues sometimes

We are able to tell our clients that by using this product, they are much more secure and we have their backs in case of problems.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Consultant

"The performance was good, the more I work with it the better I get"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product, for what it is capable of doing you would expect much more complexity, it just shows you what you need to get started.

What do you dislike?

I cant think about anything I dislike about it, other than there is no pure white branding of the product

Remote support for customers and backup

"Good product that is constantly improving."

What do you like best?

Great UI to centrally manage all desktop and server devices.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the patching interface as it's slow and clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LabTech

We are realized the potential that a RMM platform has on businesses.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Me and Solarwinds"

What do you like best?

From day one, N-able demonstrated that their support was superior to Kaseya’s, and their technology – from Autotask integration to monitoring, automation, reporting and antivirus – worked better than any other platform we saw.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike about the feature suite.

95% of remediation is now performed remotely.

"RMM Best Employ"

What do you like best?

We undestand thar Solarwinds RMM is a 24x7 Witec Employ!

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem is price in Dollar in Brazil. And the second, the problem to store a history about the computers

Provide help to maintance the customers protect with last updates

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"It's a really good place to get started,"

What do you like best?

Is does have a low barrier of technology entry, and generally the new techs pick it up quickly.

What do you dislike?

Some of the feature are hidden under odd headings, and menus.

Getting a heads up on potential customer problems before they are disasters.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"MDM- on RMM for solarwinds"

What do you like best?

Like the user interface and the ease of use. Looking forward to future advancements

What do you dislike?

looking for more manipulation on IOS devices

Gives us our engineers a great tool to support our remote customers in the field.

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management review by Administrator

"Generally good and reliable, a few features could be improved"

What do you like best?

Reliability and easy of use, connects and seems to use low bandwidth. Really good on reconnecting when

What do you dislike?

Unable to copy and paste into session easily.

General IT support purposes, maintenance of servers and PCs.

"Decent product but some rough spots"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the no minimum up front pricing.

What do you dislike?

Adding a dashboard fee later felt disingenuous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your due diligence.

Monitoring and maintenance of your covered devices was easy to set up.

Learn more about SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management

SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management Videos

Learning about SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management?

* We monitor all SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring & Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.