Solutionreach Dental

Solutionreach Dental is a practice solutions platform that helps manage revenue, costs and provides your office the the tools to help manage time to care for patients.

Work for Solutionreach Dental?

Learning about Solutionreach?

Solutionreach Dental Reviews

Ask Solutionreach a Question
Showing 6 Solutionreach reviews
Solutionreach review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Couldn't live without!

What do you like best?

They do all of our confirming and recall. It has been such a relief to know that I don't have to stop everything and do reminder calls! The system is fairly easy, but if I have a question, I love the chat feature, usually they are quick to answer, and are fairly knowledgeable. I can now receive online payments, and am able to implement an iPad in patient check int, which has saved TONS on paper, and it is quick for most patients.

What do you dislike?

All of the updates are not part of the package that I got. It was our understanding when we signed up that would be the case, but it has not. Fortunately, I haven't really had a need for the newest additions to what they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love what they do for us!

They free up my time so I am able to take care of other aspects of the front office, such as billing insurance so we can get paid!!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Solutionreach Dental
Solutionreach review by <span>Sumer C.</span>
Sumer C.

SolutionReach- The Ease of Patient confirmations.

What do you like best?

The best thing about SolutionReach is the recall feature. Being able to have a computer remind patients they are due for their cleaning and the office just has to wait till they raise their hand to book their appt.

What do you dislike?

That is doesn't sync in realtime with our dental software. I know that is a hard stretch but it can sometimes affect our system, also that when a patient reply to the automatic message we dont know if it is from an appointment reminder or recall messsage.

The reactivation of old existing patient and amount on inefficient time on confirming patient appointment.

What Dental solution do you use?

Solutionreach review by User in Hospital & Health Care

What do you like best?

The ability to text with patients and create group messages.

What do you dislike?

They charge an additional fee for the new texting feature, which is ridiculous, seeing as how Weave offers it inclusive to their services. It's not worth the added cost and seems like you're getting fleeced.

Also, sometimes features get buggy and don't work, but that depends on SR's compatibility with your software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out other software in addition to this. There may be a better option for you. SR was the only compatible software worth Daisy dental management software, so we had no other choices.

Patient appointment confirmations are easy and (mostly) reliable. Patients enjoy the birthday message. I've enjoyed the time saving benefits for confirmations and group messages.

Solutionreach review by User

Effective

What do you like best?

I love the ability to connect better with my patients. I am able to e-mail or text them when a call just isn't convenient for them. I love how my appointment retention has gone up with my missed appointments going down.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had online booking to help our younger patients set up appointments

We have dramatically improved with missed appointments and no shows thanks to SR.

Solutionreach review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

Good concept, but needs some work

What do you like best?

You have the ability to notify patients a select number of days when their next appointment is without having to reach out to them individually

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes glitches and patients that are signed up claim they do not get text notifications.

We are able to get a better turn out of patients making their appointment confirmations via text or call

Solutionreach review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

Solutionreach is the solution for you.

What do you like best?

The ease of the program. Anyone can use the system with the way it is designed and the help there is to walk you through.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, we have never had an issue with the program and we have used it for over 2 years now.

Time gaps in the schedule, also the ever hated no show's

Learning about Solutionreach Dental?

* We monitor all Solutionreach Dental reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.