Solver BI360

Solver is a trusted provider of complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for today's mid-market enterprise and the company is at the forefront of CPM technology for cloud and on-premise ERPs.

Work for Solver BI360?

Learning about Solver BI360?

Solver BI360 Reviews

Ask Solver BI360 a Question
Showing 58 Solver BI360 reviews
Solver BI360 review by <span>Charles A.</span>
Charles A.

"Great Report Writing and Planning"

What do you like best?

BI360 is Excel-based for writing reports so you can do just about anything you need without having to be an Excel expert. It's also great that the tool that is used to create reports is the same one used for creating budgets. The best part is I can write a report that turns in a multi-line report without having to add each row individually. This last thing has saved me a lot of time when writing long, detailed income statements.

What do you dislike?

Dashboards are really important for some people so being able to have dashboards along with reports in the cloud would be great. I would also love to have the website work well on phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Excel for downloading data

Creating financial reports and budgets are the keys. Being able to create reports that could be created with a minimum of specified rows and columns made creating the reports so much easier than in the financial reporting tool that ships with the ERP solution.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Solver BI360
Solver BI360 review by <span>Tanya G.</span>
Tanya G.

"User-Friendly Powerful Business Intelligence Tool"

What do you like best?

I LOVE how easy it is to integrate new data sources or to add attributes when a department wants more fields available. I'm also a big fan of the Report Designer. I'm able to put complex reports quickly, making my job much easier.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that I can't control the sort order of attributes in the report designed, although I've been told that's a future improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BI360 does require familiarity with business intelligence products. I don't recommend it for someone without the support of an experienced IT team. That being said, I've found it is the best value and the easiest to use of the business intelligence products I've used.

BI360 allows us to easily integrate data from several sources (scheduling, clinical documentation, IT ticketing, finance, and CRM). It's allowed us to build KPI-driven reporting for every area of our business.

What Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution do you use?

Solver BI360 review by <span>Eric F.</span>
Eric F.

"Solid Team / Solid Technology"

What do you like best?

As a BI and Reporting Practice Director in the Dynamics channel, I have full confidence that the products offered by Solver work for out clients and therefore work for the practice and company. Whether it is Reporting or Budgeting or the Data Warehouse each module delivers value for clients with high adoption rates. When problems do occur, and that is inevitable based on the use cases in the market, the Solver team works tirelessly to resolve each issue in a professional manner.

What do you dislike?

With extremely powerful Reporting and Budgeting tools, my hope is that Solver can leverage the visualization and analytic capabilities of Microsoft Power BI with the toolset and environment. The dashboard piece of the solution set is ok but sufficient for larger or more distributed organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the leap of faith with full confidence that the Solver team will support you.

The benefits as a partner is that the tool deploys easy, is adopted by our clients with some training, and at a reasonable cost. As a practice we have gained the benefit of a deeper client relationship and migrating to work with higher levels of client organizations. - Our clients have stated that they are producing better reporting and better budgeting/forecasting in less time and with higher quality output resulting in happier management.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Neal J.</span>
Neal J.

"Phenomenal B.I. Tool for the Money"

What do you like best?

I love that BI360 runs in Excel, and has the full range of Excel functionality, features and benefits. No specialized database training required. Unlimited potential in financial modeling, presentation and creating actionable reporting.

What do you dislike?

The training and help center could be better developed. BI360 users would benefit from having a robust catalog of training, examples, and reporting ideas on how to better use BI360.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend for companies interested in a robust financial reporting solution

We're using Solver and BI360 to develop our financial reporting package, including board presentations, credit facility metrics, financial statements and trends, etc. We are benefiting from standardized F/S presentations, ease of customization to add periods, etc.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Shannon B.</span>
Shannon B.

"Extremely Informational"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of reporting, and I also like that I am able to learn the functionality fairly quickly. I'm not a database administrator, but I feel that I have learned a lot in that area as well.

What do you dislike?

I did watch a lot of the training videos that are provided on the support site, and there were a handful that were not reviewed very well before they were uploaded. I fortunately had learned the concepts of the functions that were not working correctly in the instruction, so I was not confused.

My organization has a system that is not user friendly or reporting friendly. The reports that do exist are not laid out in a useful manner. The system is super rigid as well, so it is great having BI360 as a reporting solution to this problem.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Dev C.</span>
Dev C.

"Plenty of Potential for your Financial Reporting Needs"

What do you like best?

The ability to automate report generation and looking forward to planned feature releases in the upcoming 5.0 platform.

What do you dislike?

The use of silverlight, which has been buggy and has received poor response from users, however with the new 5.0 platform this problem will be eliminated in early 2018 for on-premise installations and is no longer a problem for anyone using the new BI360 Cloud Service.

With Solver's BI360 Suite our users now have the ability to run reports anytime and from anywhere. Greatly reducing time spent on report generation and increasing user satisfaction.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Sean B.</span>
Sean B.

"I am new and excited to begin using/implimenting!"

What do you like best?

In this session, I have been immersed so far in a variety of excellent discussions around the usefulness and value of the BI360 software. I've enjoyed the complete nature of the session(s) and the functionality increase that i've experienced.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there had been more availability of begginer and intermediate training as I was late to get signed up so I missed that portion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is not only useful, but intuitive as well. When designing and using the tool, it's usefulness becomes more and more apparent with every step taken.

I am diving into Solver based products now. I haven't experience the problems first hand yet, but know that I will in the coming weeks. I will certainly reach out with questions as they come up.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Steve J.</span>
Steve J.

"BI360 Has allowed customers to enhance reporting allowing them to make use of real time data"

What do you like best?

Flexibility to include real time data. Data from multiple sources. Quick reporting and analysis with tools like composer. Easy to expand the data warehouse

What do you dislike?

Still a couple of issues around tree reporting and dates when reporting. Typically on the template expanding with dates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework on the entire data capabilities of the tools you may be looking at. Make sure the end user can use and create reports.

Helping customer solve a wide variety from reporting and budgeting to analysis and various data consolidations.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

BI360 is a great tool for those organizations that have a high level of Excel Knowledge. Although there is a learning curve for some users, the product can be setup and configured fairly quickly . Overall I am very pleased with solver and BI360!

What do you dislike?

The building of reports and templates in a streamlined manner can be difficult for some to user to work through the final reports. The end re in designer for a new user can be very confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to make sure you are purchasing the correct products and features.

We are in a situation where our budgeting tools are being sunsetted and we needed a replacement. I believe this tool will be a great success.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Eric S.</span>
Eric S.

"Reporting Solved"

What do you like best?

My favorite function of BI360 is the Dashboards that make it easy to visually consume data.

What do you dislike?

The Excel add-in is delicate. From time to time it stops working or throws strange behavior. Nothing a restart doesn't fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dashboards and Budgeting are great features !

The primary problem is to get data to the C levels. With dashboards, this is now self-service.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Bi360 has streamlined our reporting and planning process"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can customize my existing reports and create new reports that benefit our departmental and budget managers within our Agency.

What do you dislike?

We have run into a few "bugs" in the system, especially as it pertains to losing some functionality in the system during version upgrades (4.0 to 4.6, etc.). Sometimes we will run into issues that either Solver or Tribridge is unable to replicate so the issues cannot be resolved.

We ran into an issue where LID in our planning module was disappearing from our Data Warehouse. We have not found a resolution and Solver is unable to replicate this issue for us.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Tracy T.</span>
Tracy T.

"Great Product for Financial Reports"

What do you like best?

BI360 is a great tool for those organizations that product their final report to Excel. Although there is a learning curve for some users, the product can be setup and configured fairly quickly . Overall I am very pleased with solver and BI360!

What do you dislike?

The Data Warehouse has great functionality but it is time consuming to configure to capture data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love it and look forward to the product that will work with Intacct.

The benefits for BI360 is its ability to generate directly in Excel and with the publisher to be able to generate to a sharepoint or shared drive and send via email to users.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Patrick M.</span>
Patrick M.

"Sover 2017"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the native integration with excel makes it an excellent tool.

What do you dislike?

The adoption of the new application is always a challenge, but process of learning it was beneficial.

We are using it to develop reports, metrics and dashboards.

The benefits are many but one main one is once you have on report made you can use it as a template to build others

Solver BI360 review by <span>Danielle H.</span>
Danielle H.

"We love BI360"

What do you like best?

easy to use and manipulate, if you love excel this is for you

What do you dislike?

speed of reports, support seems boggled down and can sometimes be hard to get in touch with

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know excel.

Support seems boggled down and can sometimes be hard to get in touch with. Benefits are that you can integrate almost anything into the system and build a variety of reports.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Allison J.</span>
Allison J.

"Focus 2017"

What do you like best?

The conference had a lot of hands on classes which I feel was very helpful instead of just sitting and listening to someone speak.

What do you dislike?

The amount of time dedicated to the hands on sessions. A little more time would be better.

The speed of my reports. Learning what I can omit or what I can change in order to make my reports run much faster.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Tricia B.</span>
Tricia B.

"flexibility, efficiency through data integration"

What do you like best?

Report designer, data warehouse flexibility (dimension attributes)

What do you dislike?

we have performance/speed issues with budget templates interface with Excel (excel crashing, length of time to render). Manually bringing in NetSuite data, issues with integration because of our Net Suite customizations

Recommendations to others considering the product

get demos from other customers, allow time for testing

Integration of business lines for operational planning, ability to capture operational information with budget data

Solver BI360 review by <span>Jeffrey H.</span>
Jeffrey H.

"Utilizing Solver Data Warehouse"

What do you like best?

The Warehouse integrated directly with our ERP system to provide an immediate ROI. The solution is very intuitive for IT and easy to use for business users

What do you dislike?

Working with 3rd party partners can be a challenge. Ensure you have a partner strategy that spans infrastructure, application, and business intelligence

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work directly with Solver unless you fully qualify your existing partner

Our previous sales cubes were out dated and we no longer had access to the individuals that configured them. Modifications were nearly impossible. Utilizing the Data Warehouse we were able to self manage the configuration and meet internal needs.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Danny C.</span>
Danny C.

"Success with Solver"

What do you like best?

We like Solver and BI360 suite of tools as the main design tool is excel based therefore easy to use if you already have excel knowledge.

What do you dislike?

Really do not have anything that I currently dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Company to work with support in top notch.

Replacement of FRX rather then Management Report.

Sales reporting replacement rather than analysis cubes and pivot tables.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Roxanne C.</span>
Roxanne C.

"Great product for accounting purposes"

What do you like best?

Simple, complex, and excel based. I personally like the dashboard option.

What do you dislike?

Requires a good amount of training. Trial and Error will occur. Must have good knowledge of excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try

Using Solver for Budgeting and Forecasting, will integrate AP and AR down the road. Building customized reports have made financial reporting better.

Solver BI360 review by Administrator

"Make financial planning and reporting simple"

What do you like best?

Budgeting can be painful when there are many managers involved. I like the ability to manage the budget where managers go in and enter what they want and then I'm able to roll everything up utilizing the reporting feature. Also, I love the publisher! Being able to schedule reports to run at a later time is very helpful to manage my day's workload.

What do you dislike?

One area I've noticed could use some improvement is in switching between report design mode to run mode. When I'm modifying a report, it can be time consuming just switching the report from design to run to see how the report looks and then back to design again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Centralizing data in one place and being able to report on current vs historical data.

Solver BI360 review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Getting Started"

What do you like best?

There is one place where i can administer financial reports, the data warehouse, and budgets. It is a SQL based package which makes finding resources to do certain SQL related tasks easier.

What do you dislike?

There does not appear to be a specific learning track to understand the various aspects of the software. Courses seem to be too focused on financial reports and not enough on metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

helps if you know SQL for administration

Metric reporting, budgeting, and more robust financial report analysis.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Arthur f.</span>
Arthur f.

"A New Level of Corporate Performance Management"

What do you like best?

Solver is forward thinking with the BI360 solution. The key is a great data warehouse that supports the budgeting process and reporting that can be modified by the end user. This functionality allows a small design which allows for faster updated and much faster run speeds.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more email notification in the budgeting process

Reporting, Forecasting & Budgeting and Dashboards.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Terry w.</span>
Terry w.

"Great tool for Reporting and Budgeting"

What do you like best?

Setting up assignments and tracking progress during Budgeting

What do you dislike?

Not easy to troubleshoot. Loss of great functionality after upgrade.

Its a great time saver. Consolidating budget from different departments made easy. Customizing reports and slicing and dicing when it comes to reporting.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Robert M.</span>
Robert M.

"BI360 has improved our companies financial reporting processes and capabilities."

What do you like best?

The fact that BI360 is Microsoft Excel based enables us to leverage all the power, flexibility and capabilities of Excel.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything to dislike about the product.

Better insight into financial results, improved reporting cycle.

Solver BI360 review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great solution for a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about BI360 is how it nests itself within Excel and because of that creates immediate use adoption. There are lots of products in the CPM world but none that better breaks down the barriers for users to excel in!

What do you dislike?

If I could change one thing with the data warehouse piece of the product, it would be to not market the data warehouse as a proprietary function. When selling into the CFO, the benefit is obvious however when you try marketing to the CIO, they tend to prefer a cubed environment.

Better reporting, budgeting, dash-boarding along with strong collaboration tools

Solver BI360 review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Budgeting and Reporting tool for your organization"

What do you like best?

if you know Excel you can quickly write a report, publish it, and make available to the right people within your organization. Transition your budgets to an automated solution that quickly consolidates via reporting.

What do you dislike?

Need more tree/ tabular functionality for report distribution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research is the key to a successful implementation, ask questions, provide details and outline your expectations.

Better reporting tool, more robust budgeting, and replacement for FRx / MR with existing clients

Solver BI360 review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Positive BI360 Budgeting Software"

What do you like best?

The software is able to adapt to our relatively complex and very detailed budgeting. Once the budget files were created, there is a low administrative burden to maintain them and recreate for on going budget scenarios.

It has made our monthly close process much faster through automated reporting.

What do you dislike?

Users with lower excel skills have struggled to use the software correctly causing some issues.

Budgeting and monthly reporting. It is much quicker to do our month end close with the BI360 reports in place and there is a higher level of accuracy in the budgeting numbers now we don't have to rely on manual excel files.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Matt M.</span>
Matt M.

"Great Partnership"

What do you like best?

Working with Solver is seamless, they are very responsive and professional. We have presented and implemented many customers in varying industries.

What do you dislike?

What is not to Like?? Tracy Barak's leadership and partnership is very much appreciated

I work with Many customers with different reporting and Data needs. BI 360's flexibility make it an ideal product to present to Microsoft customers

Solver BI360 review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis"

What do you like best?

I like the integration with Microsoft products.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the ability to have conditions within parameters. I would also like to see where the default period could like the users to selecting this year and the last full year.

We are creating reports for each of our department leads. They then run their own reports when we say the data is ready.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Sachin M.</span>
Sachin M.

"Focus 2017 has been up to the value. I learned what more I can do with BI360."

What do you like best?

Finding out more about what other customer does with their product was worth experience.

What do you dislike?

Could have been more interaction with key partners and solver team, To learn how they can be helpful in our BI360 issues, if any.

Migration to one core system is our project and BI 360 is the tools we have selected to use for all of our reporting and analytics.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Breann A.</span>
Breann A.

"Impactful Tool"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease at which I can query data. I can deliver reports timely and make a difference in my workplace!

What do you dislike?

I felt uncomfortable using the tool at first, but the training at Focus is setting me up for success.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

I re-wrote our financial statements and replaced an outdated tool. We've also developed overtime tracking spreadsheets with applicable graphs.

Solver BI360 review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"An All in One "

What do you like best?

We are able to get our financials, budget reporting, job cost data, and compare where we stand when compared with other home builders

What do you dislike?

The software is not user friendly and isn't easy to use without quite a bit of training

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of Use. i was able to play with it and figure it out while others were unable to even get a simple report.

We have been able to display our Work in Progress down to the project level on our financials. It has allowed to integrate data from both our ERP and our purchase order system.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Sarah Z.</span>
Sarah Z.

"BI360 is a great tool!"

What do you like best?

I love that BI360 is Excel based. The security by user is excellent. The expanding groups are powerful and enable writing maintenance free reports.

What do you dislike?

Would like the reports to run faster. Would like to have trees that work as attributes and for reporting.

Our clients are able to eliminate distributing reports manually via email or paper.

Solver BI360 review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Familiar interface makes it easy to use"

What do you like best?

The excel interface makes it easy to learn/use. The Dynamics GP metadata allows the users to select the right information easier.

What do you dislike?

That not all users think they need it so doesn't make it as easy to sell as i'd like.

Great for financial reporting and analysis as well as budgeting.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Claudine A.</span>
Claudine A.

"Informative"

What do you like best?

easy of use as it's excel based; report publisher; ad hoc reporting tools; data warehouse and expansion capabilities.

What do you dislike?

rendering issues, time out, length of time it takes to render multi-tab reports

Recommendations to others considering the product

New cloud offering is great step towards the future.

integrations with other 3rd party products for consolidated reporting; one stop reporting tool.

Solver BI360 review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Solver is great! "

What do you like best?

The support materials are top notch. Supportive staff and very knowledgable

What do you dislike?

These guys are great. the only things i dislike have to do with the products Solver supports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it

Implementing business intelligence at a company who has never had business intelligence data. Training people not only HOW to use it, but WHY

Consultant in Computer Software

"Consultant and report designer extradordinaire"

What do you like best?

I love that you can setup a data warehouse and if something is missed you can go back and add the missing element and it's available to report on immediately.

I love the drill down capability.

I love that I have only said "you can't do that" to a client only 1 or 2 times in my consulting experience.

Reporting on multiple modules in the same report.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see multi-level filtering.

Budgeting and financial reporting. Replacement for FRx and Management Reporter.

Adding non-financial elements to reports.

Consultant in Computer Software

"Strong reporting and budgeting tool."

What do you like best?

Extremely user friendly tool. The fact that it gives non-IT users the ability to create and modify reports and templates is the basis for why this tool far exceeds the competition.

What do you dislike?

The Web Portal has limited functionality and is buggy at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moving to the cloud is a sound business decision. Continue to enhance the product leveraging the cloud technology.

Moving clients off of Excel based budgeting and giving finance professionals more time to analyze the numbers and less time consolidating external budget templates.

Solver BI360 review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Great software for budgeting and reporting"

What do you like best?

Excellent interface and design and built with the user in mind. The ease of use and quickness for retrieving data from the warehouse.

What do you dislike?

global cloud availability for BI360 would be great. Capability to white label for partners would be a nice addition.

ROI for marketing

Solver BI360 review by <span>Frank K.</span>
Frank K.

"intuitive"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. the interface is intuitive and the composer is a great alternative to users with limited reporint skills

What do you dislike?

some of the bugs - like losing your work if you click off of the sheet parameters before saving - very frustrating

financial reporting

Solver BI360 review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software

"Great Company Fantastic product"

What do you like best?

We love partnering with Solver. Solver cares about their products, customers and employees. We have many very happy joint customers together. I would highly recommend them to any of our customers.

What do you dislike?

Its hard to find anything wrong or something that I dislike. Everyone at the company is great and the product is fantastic.

Our customers tell us the creating new reports with Bi360 is so easy. They now have the data and information they need at their finger tips.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Gloria Del C A.</span>
Gloria Del C A.

"Great Solution for all any industry"

What do you like best?

No installation, automatic upgrades and easy data loading!

What do you dislike?

Time consuming on the implementation process due to different integration vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great mindset, solution with a lot of solutions integrated

Easy access to information with one click at the portal no matter where!

Solver BI360 review by Administrator

"BI360 has improved my workday!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the ability for departments to have the information at their fingertips.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could print directly rather than having to download and save before printing.

Efficiency for the accounting staff. Autonomy for the departments.

Solver BI360 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Excel based interface"

What do you like best?

How the excel interface allowed for quick learning curve. Multiple data integrations. Budgeting and reporting is easy and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Web portal Budget templates take a little longer to send data back to warehouse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Data Warehouse -easy integrations.

Solver BI360 review by User in Higher Education

"Solver "

What do you like best?

I like that it is an add-in for Excel, so that I do not have to use another program and export my data to it. My data is already there!

What do you dislike?

I have had problems using Solver on my Mac, as it often crashes Excel. I have had no problems using it on my PC (Windows 7).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a good addition to Excel. It makes data analysis in Excel very easy.

I use Solver for data analysis. It is easier than exporting my data to another statistics program.

Solver BI360 review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"BI360 Experience has been good."

What do you like best?

I think it is fairly simple to create reports and deliver to our users.

What do you dislike?

Some of the advanced techniques are not very intuitive.

Solver consulting has helped us with Budgets including Personnel budgets and Prepaids module.

"Seamingly Seamless"

What do you like best?

I like the integration to Excel. Most users can relate to the ease of use and be creative by using the power of Excel and Bi360 together

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it is dependent on the resources of Excel so rendering can be an issue.

I am a partner, so we help mainly to implement solutions where the customer is looking for more from their BI stack and reporting, along with improving processes

"Director, Special projects"

What do you like best?

I love the Excel familiarity and use of all Excel functionality.

What do you dislike?

Often times with upgrades we have experienced loss of functionality from previous versions.

Budget consolidation, fund allocations for salary and fringe and reporting.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Maritza O.</span>
Maritza O.

"Great experience and system"

What do you like best?

The maintenance process is automatic. The great dashboard and interface

What do you dislike?

Time consuming and the need for a separate team to make this process happen

Consolidation of reporting system and process

Solver BI360 review by <span>Anabelle T.</span>
Anabelle T.

"The best tool"

What do you like best?

Easy installation, all systems in one tool

What do you dislike?

Time consuming, it is needed a separate team to work with it.

No duplicate information and efforts.

Solver BI360 review by <span>Félix O.</span>
Félix O.

"Excelent"

What do you like best?

Module user friendly system. Easy automating upgrede

What do you dislike?

The system need a lot Human resources and acces

Integrated other system

Solver BI360 review by Consultant

"Great support from the Solver team"

What do you like best?

Working with experts in the CPM world and committed people.

What do you dislike?

I have no regrets! Solver team has been always there for us!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nonw

Solver has provided many benefits: one of them is prestige, since there have won many awards, technical and commercial information they developed and lastly organizing a conference to learn and to do networking.

"Love this product"

What do you like best?

This is a very user friendly product and has many great features.

What do you dislike?

Some error messages are hard to decipher but for the most part I would say there is nothing I dislike for the features we are using.

Reporting is much more robust and we can provide more customized reports.

Solver BI360 review by Administrator

"Overall, I am satisfied but I think there is a lot of room for growth "

What do you like best?

Reporting in excel and the flexibility it gives you.

What do you dislike?

The interface between excel and DWM. I don't like the fact that you have to map your own templates back to the system.

Consolidation of data and budgeting.

Solver BI360 review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"BI360 IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR ALL"

What do you like best?

Very easy functionality and extremely easy to use even for the most basic beginner.

What do you dislike?

More extensive date parameter functions and more indepth white papers on errors.

Helping with financial reporting and other forms of accounting reports.

Solver BI360 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Work with my imagination"

What do you like best?

create own module is perfect for our company

What do you dislike?

low assistance with compare with other company

establish metric an benchmark

Solver BI360 review by User in Financial Services

"Spread Optimization"

What do you like best?

Gives the flexibility of Microsoft excel

What do you dislike?

Limited in the kind of constraints one can use

Trying to find optimal spread settings.

Solver BI360 review by Executive Sponsor in E-Learning
Executive Sponsor in E-Learning

"Great BI/Financial Reporting Tool"

What do you like best?

Powerful, Excel based (familiar). Great consultants and support staff.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike! It's a great tool and we have no complaints.

Replacement for FRX.

Learning about Solver BI360?

* We monitor all Solver BI360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.