Solvvy

Solvvy

Solvvy is an intelligent self-service solution that reduces ticket volume and improves customer experience.

Work for Solvvy?

Learning about Solvvy?

Solvvy Reviews

Ask Solvvy a Question
Showing 15 Solvvy reviews
Solvvy review by <span>Hilary D.</span>
Hilary D.
Invitation from the software vendor

Solvvy is an overall strong, helpful tool!

What do you like best?

I love the snapshot dashboard; it's clean, easy to read, simple, and yet has everything I need to see right there. The reporting is simple and easy to find what I need to know also. The training process is also simple and extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I appreciate the ability to train Solvvy, but I would love to be able to customize the training. We have three types of end users, and sometimes they pick the incorrect user type from our drop-down form, so the wrong articles are surfaced. I would a clearer way to surface these issues/complete the training. For example, being able to mark 'user chose incorrect user type' and then also mark the article as helpful or not for the correct user type would be great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Solvvy as an amazing deflection tool for any customer support team.

Here at Handshake, we use Solvvy as a step in our deflection process. First comes prevention: avoiding the user needing to ask the question altogether. When that fails, and the user is in the process of submitting a support ticket, Solvvy steps in with recommended help center articles to deflect the ticket altogether. Not only does Solvvy aid in deflection, we have used Solvvy to gain insight into weak articles or knowledge gaps in our help center.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Solvvy
Solvvy review by <span>Ros H.</span>
Ros H.
Invitation from the software vendor

A game changer for self-service support, backed by an awesome team.

What do you like best?

My team have now implemented Solvvy across two support sites and well, the choice as to whether to use this product or not is a no brainer. While the Solvvy instance on one site has a case deflection rate of 8-12%, the other, newer (v2) implementation is reporting a 20% case deflection rate - which is truly incredible!

So, of course I love that we're enabling self-service support and bringing down case volumes... But I don't think I'd love the service quite as much as I do without the Solvvy team.

Quite simply, they've always been there - as a team - to hop on calls, work with our Salesforce admins and walk us through every step of the way. From defining our requirements, to customizing and implementing the Solvvy modal, to following up, the Solvvy team have been invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Implementing the v2 modal has required a fair amount of custom work to integrate with Service Cloud - which the Solvvy team have really helped out with, mind. v1 was simply a matter of adding a code snippet to an existing form, whereas with v2, we've needed to loop in our Salesforce devs to grant the permissions needed to create cases, plus request a handful of revisions to the Solvvy form to get it working right. We still need to carve out time with their team and ours, to ensure file attachments can be added to cases. But once that's working, v2 will be truly fabulous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. If you have a knowledge base and/or customer resources and think that they could be doing a better job of solving inbound email and phone cases, this is fabulous solution for surfacing that content in a non-intrusive way.

Enablement of customer self-service, to allow customers to find the answers to their questions with minimal effort, while reducing inbound email and phone case volumes. Across two Solvvy instances, we have seen case deflection rates of 8-20%.

What Customer Self-Service solution do you use?

Solvvy review by <span>Mark B.</span>
Mark B.

25% Self Service Rate With Solvvy

What do you like best?

Solvvy has been very easy to implement for our team. It has helped reduce our inbound support load by 25% and we are hoping to get that even higher. It has also helped us identify gaps in our knowledge base that we have been able to fill. It has also helped improve our CSAT score by allowing customers to self-service. This means that we are able to respond to other customers much faster.

What do you dislike?

We use Intercom for our support platform and the integration with Solvvy could be better. There really isn't a way for users to come back to view previous tickets without going through Solvvy first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solvvy is an expensive product, however, we have already seen an ROI on our investment. You will also need a decent knowledgebase in place in order to utilize Solvvy. It doesn't have to be incredibly robust, Solvvy will help you identify the gaps where you can improve.

We are able to continue to grow and scale our company without needing to hire as many support agents as we would without Solvvy. This allows us to utilize talent in other areas of the company that are geared more towards creating revenue.

Solvvy review by <span>Steph T.</span>
Steph T.

45% Self -Service Rate - Happier team and happier customers

What do you like best?

It was very easy to get Solvvy up and running, and the team there was very open to working with us on some design customizations so that the widget really fit with our branding and was accessible to users without distracting from their browsing. We already had answers to most of our frequently asked questions in our help content, but most users were not finding them on their own. We were fielding a high number of cases that we knew could be self-serviceable if we had the right tool. We averaged a 45% self-service rate in Q1 after implementing Solvvy, and it's been amazing to see our team be able to focus on the higher value tickets that require a personalized conversation rather than spend time answering the same types of lower value tickets over and over.

What do you dislike?

I really enjoy their dashboard, which lets me download a report of all questions submitted to Solvvy in a time period and use a training tool to vote for which snippets are the correct or helpful answers to questions. I know that they are working a feature that would highlight gaps in our knowledgebase, and this will be a big help. I'm able to see some of the gaps while using the training tool or reviewing, but something built specifically for this purpose will give me a better view of what's missing. I would also love to have more insight into the questions and answers that were instant resolutions so that I can see what's working best for our users.

We added Solvvy to our B2C site at a time when our Customer Care team had limited resources and was struggling to keep up with the volume of emails and calls. By attending to the routine requests, Solvvy has allowed us to improve productivity and operational efficiencies. It's been tremendously helpful in reducing our B2C ticket volume and improving the user experience. I hope to expand it to our B2B site down the road as well.

Solvvy review by <span>Delano M.</span>
Delano M.
Invitation from the software vendor

Vital self-service tool backed by a responsive and supportive company

What do you like best?

We've had Solvvy active for almost a year and it has been integral to our organization's success. We had made a decision to make a real effort towards self-service as an initiative and after reviewing various solutions decided on Solvvy. One main factor was the support of our CSM and Solvvy's developers. We had some specific requirements based on our own product's subscription levels and they were quick to work with one of our devs to architect a solution.

Our product can be complicated so our deflection may be a bit lower than the average (~10-13%) but it paid for itself within the first 3 months.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more in depth analytics on deflections and the ability to manage some aspects of our account without having to contact the company to make changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. It pays for itself and saves budget on additional headcount.

Ticket deflection via self-service. This has given my support agents the ability to reach the more complicated tickets and chats much quicker. Our average wait time for chat has drastically improved along with our CSAT.

Solvvy review by <span>Jessica H.</span>
Jessica H.

Essential tool for a great customer experience

What do you like best?

The UI for end-users is simple, direct, and walks them through the experience seamlessly. Dashboards are insightful and provide you with all the stats you need over any given time period. The MVP feature has been the training model though. Even with a robust Help site, the Solvvy training model uncovered dozens of surprising content gaps that customers were looking for which we hadn't found through Support to Analytics reports. Lastly, the Solvvy service Team is excellent -- I've very much enjoyed working with Maggie and Kay!

What do you dislike?

I would get a lot of value from more User insights. For instance, we can see which inbounds from customers were NOT deflected, but I'd love to know more about the customers who WERE deflected. Who are they, what was their Account, are they a new customer or legacy customer, etc.

An enhanced self-service layer and providing more insight into how Users are interacting with Help Articles.

Learn more about Solvvy

Solvvy Videos

Learning about Solvvy?

* We monitor all Solvvy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.