4.8

Solvvy is an intelligent self-service solution that reduces ticket volume and improves customer experience.

Work for Solvvy?

Learning about Solvvy?

Solvvy Reviews

Ask Solvvy a Question
Showing 19 Solvvy reviews
Solvvy review by Hilary D.
Hilary D.

"Solvvy is an overall strong, helpful tool!"

What do you like best?

I love the snapshot dashboard; it's clean, easy to read, simple, and yet has everything I need to see right there. The reporting is simple and easy to find what I need to know also. The training process is also simple and extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I appreciate the ability to train Solvvy, but I would love to be able to customize the training. We have three types of end users, and sometimes they pick the incorrect user type from our drop-down form, so the wrong articles are surfaced. I would a clearer way to surface these issues/complete the training. For example, being able to mark 'user chose incorrect user type' and then also mark the article as helpful or not for the correct user type would be great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Solvvy as an amazing deflection tool for any customer support team.

Here at Handshake, we use Solvvy as a step in our deflection process. First comes prevention: avoiding the user needing to ask the question altogether. When that fails, and the user is in the process of submitting a support ticket, Solvvy steps in with recommended help center articles to deflect the ticket altogether. Not only does Solvvy aid in deflection, we have used Solvvy to gain insight into weak articles or knowledge gaps in our help center.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Solvvy
Solvvy review by Ros H.
Ros H.

"A game changer for self-service support, backed by an awesome team."

What do you like best?

My team have now implemented Solvvy across two support sites and well, the choice as to whether to use this product or not is a no brainer. While the Solvvy instance on one site has a case deflection rate of 8-12%, the other, newer (v2) implementation is reporting a 20% case deflection rate - which is truly incredible!

So, of course I love that we're enabling self-service support and bringing down case volumes... But I don't think I'd love the service quite as much as I do without the Solvvy team.

Quite simply, they've always been there - as a team - to hop on calls, work with our Salesforce admins and walk us through every step of the way. From defining our requirements, to customizing and implementing the Solvvy modal, to following up, the Solvvy team have been invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Implementing the v2 modal has required a fair amount of custom work to integrate with Service Cloud - which the Solvvy team have really helped out with, mind. v1 was simply a matter of adding a code snippet to an existing form, whereas with v2, we've needed to loop in our Salesforce devs to grant the permissions needed to create cases, plus request a handful of revisions to the Solvvy form to get it working right. We still need to carve out time with their team and ours, to ensure file attachments can be added to cases. But once that's working, v2 will be truly fabulous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. If you have a knowledge base and/or customer resources and think that they could be doing a better job of solving inbound email and phone cases, this is fabulous solution for surfacing that content in a non-intrusive way.

Enablement of customer self-service, to allow customers to find the answers to their questions with minimal effort, while reducing inbound email and phone case volumes. Across two Solvvy instances, we have seen case deflection rates of 8-20%.

What Customer Self-Service solution do you use?

Solvvy review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"25% Self Service Rate With Solvvy"

What do you like best?

Solvvy has been very easy to implement for our team. It has helped reduce our inbound support load by 25% and we are hoping to get that even higher. It has also helped us identify gaps in our knowledge base that we have been able to fill. It has also helped improve our CSAT score by allowing customers to self-service. This means that we are able to respond to other customers much faster.

What do you dislike?

We use Intercom for our support platform and the integration with Solvvy could be better. There really isn't a way for users to come back to view previous tickets without going through Solvvy first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solvvy is an expensive product, however, we have already seen an ROI on our investment. You will also need a decent knowledgebase in place in order to utilize Solvvy. It doesn't have to be incredibly robust, Solvvy will help you identify the gaps where you can improve.

We are able to continue to grow and scale our company without needing to hire as many support agents as we would without Solvvy. This allows us to utilize talent in other areas of the company that are geared more towards creating revenue.

Solvvy review by Administrator

"So far, so good!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Solvvy. It's not a complicated experience for the customer and takes on most of the work of self-servicing for the customer. The suggested answers are not just the articles, but consumable snippets from articles that directly answer the questions at hand. I find this to be what makes the Solvvy widget most helpful!

What do you dislike?

One thing I had hoped for when beginning our run with Solvvy was workflows for actionable items that aren't just FAQ questions (tracking information, cancelling, etc.); we've start working with Solvvy to create workflows and are currently testing one of the two we'll be

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the demo/trial! Utilize reporting to build out your help center in the areas that it is lacking or in areas where there are a trend of drop-offs, and utilize the training tool; it has helped improve our Solvvy helpdesk.

Solvvy has significantly reduced our helpdesk volume. We're learning where our customers need help, we are reducing ticket volume, optimizing our help-center, and allowing our agents to focus on submissions that require immediate attention.

Solvvy review by James S.
James S.

" A un-abrasive self help layer that keeps the Customer Experience high!"

What do you like best?

The widget is so streamlined that the Customer isn't disappointed when the first step is Self Help. Then its an easy click to get to a representative!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a whitelist button to push specific questions that cant be handled via self help straight to a representative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to create a self help layer that helps your customer then take a look at Solvvy.

I am trying to scale my Customers Service Team correctly by having Solvvy handle all of the low hanging fruit. Since working with Solvvy they have been handling on average, 1600 tickets a month.

Solvvy review by Steph T.
Steph T.

"45% Self -Service Rate - Happier team and happier customers"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to get Solvvy up and running, and the team there was very open to working with us on some design customizations so that the widget really fit with our branding and was accessible to users without distracting from their browsing. We already had answers to most of our frequently asked questions in our help content, but most users were not finding them on their own. We were fielding a high number of cases that we knew could be self-serviceable if we had the right tool. We averaged a 45% self-service rate in Q1 after implementing Solvvy, and it's been amazing to see our team be able to focus on the higher value tickets that require a personalized conversation rather than spend time answering the same types of lower value tickets over and over.

What do you dislike?

I really enjoy their dashboard, which lets me download a report of all questions submitted to Solvvy in a time period and use a training tool to vote for which snippets are the correct or helpful answers to questions. I know that they are working a feature that would highlight gaps in our knowledgebase, and this will be a big help. I'm able to see some of the gaps while using the training tool or reviewing, but something built specifically for this purpose will give me a better view of what's missing. I would also love to have more insight into the questions and answers that were instant resolutions so that I can see what's working best for our users.

We added Solvvy to our B2C site at a time when our Customer Care team had limited resources and was struggling to keep up with the volume of emails and calls. By attending to the routine requests, Solvvy has allowed us to improve productivity and operational efficiencies. It's been tremendously helpful in reducing our B2C ticket volume and improving the user experience. I hope to expand it to our B2B site down the road as well.

Solvvy review by Delano M.
Delano M.

"Vital self-service tool backed by a responsive and supportive company"

What do you like best?

We've had Solvvy active for almost a year and it has been integral to our organization's success. We had made a decision to make a real effort towards self-service as an initiative and after reviewing various solutions decided on Solvvy. One main factor was the support of our CSM and Solvvy's developers. We had some specific requirements based on our own product's subscription levels and they were quick to work with one of our devs to architect a solution.

Our product can be complicated so our deflection may be a bit lower than the average (~10-13%) but it paid for itself within the first 3 months.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more in depth analytics on deflections and the ability to manage some aspects of our account without having to contact the company to make changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. It pays for itself and saves budget on additional headcount.

Ticket deflection via self-service. This has given my support agents the ability to reach the more complicated tickets and chats much quicker. Our average wait time for chat has drastically improved along with our CSAT.

Solvvy review by Jessica H.
Jessica H.

"Essential tool for a great customer experience"

What do you like best?

The UI for end-users is simple, direct, and walks them through the experience seamlessly. Dashboards are insightful and provide you with all the stats you need over any given time period. The MVP feature has been the training model though. Even with a robust Help site, the Solvvy training model uncovered dozens of surprising content gaps that customers were looking for which we hadn't found through Support to Analytics reports. Lastly, the Solvvy service Team is excellent -- I've very much enjoyed working with Maggie and Kay!

What do you dislike?

I would get a lot of value from more User insights. For instance, we can see which inbounds from customers were NOT deflected, but I'd love to know more about the customers who WERE deflected. Who are they, what was their Account, are they a new customer or legacy customer, etc.

An enhanced self-service layer and providing more insight into how Users are interacting with Help Articles.

Solvvy review by Bryan C.
Bryan C.

"Solvvy is our first line of defense."

What do you like best?

Solvvy allows our customers to find answers to their questions without having to talk to someone on our Support team. It accelerates our ability to service our customers in a timely and efficient manner. We consider Solvvy as a core pillar of our Customer Support offering.

What do you dislike?

While the product is very efficient for our needs, we understand that the company is still young and has room for improvement. One of the items we've discussed with Solvvy that we would like to see is the capability for Solvvy to generate automated messages based on keywords.

We've also discussed ways in which we wish we could deliver Solvvy in a segmented way to our customers based on their purchase level with us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At a high-level, I don't see why anyone wouldn't use Solvvy as a deflection solution. It's simple to deploy and the AI is incredibly accurate, especially with the release of the latest version of the product.

Deflection. Whenever we take a look at Customer Enablement holistically, we're always trying to optimize how our customers can discover answers to their own questions. With the Solvvy self-service rate, we can tangibly measure how well our knowledge base is providing help to our users.

Solvvy review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Improved CX and at-a-glance insights that help us reach our self-service goals"

What do you like best?

Both the user-facing module and the admin tools are well designed, making our user's experience simple and seamless as well as making my role as admin enjoyable.

I also love the ability to help train their machine learning to customize it to our company's specific needs, terms, jargon, etc.

What do you dislike?

Currently, there is no way to customize the training mode or see how far along we with the existing requests. It would be great to 1) be able to see the date of the request we are training, 2) be able to customize the date range for training mode, 3) see a percentage of how far along through existing sample requests we are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for customer support teams that want to increase their self-service rates. When combined with a solid knowledge base, it alleviates support contacts that can be self-serviced and the analytics provide insight to the team responsible for maintaining and improving the user knowledge base.

Additionally, the Solvvy team is incredibly responsive to questions and feedback. They have kept me up to date on several upcoming features and sought my feedback about my specific use case.

Encouraging users to self-service when possible frees up our agents to address more substantive issues. Our avg wait time and chat abandonment are down significantly. Our self-service content team can view self-service rates at-a-glance, and reports on unresolved questions give insight for where to target new content or modify existing content.

Solvvy review by Yael M.
Yael M.

"AI for Customer Support that Works with You"

What do you like best?

The AI for Customer Support market is really crowded, but Solvvy stands out for being so communicative, responsive, and friendly. Their Customer Success team works quickly and thoroughly to help us get what we need out of Solvvy. They also provide us a great feedback loop of our Knowledge Base gaps so we can improve our knowledge base regularly. They are proven thought leaders in the Customer Experience space, hosting great webinars and CX networking events. Their product is great, but it's really the people who work there that keep us so invested in working with them long-term.

What do you dislike?

There is always so much "on the horizon" or "in the future": a new feature that will launch "in a month", an idea they have "down the road". I appreciate that they keep their customers informed on their product roadmap, but it's tough to prepare for the possibility of a new feature. It might benefit Solvvy to limit communication of upcoming features to the week before expected launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be deployed on any CRM, is good to go out of the box, and the team is great in helping you set up more advanced features.

Our customer base is very DIY-focused, so providing them a platform where they can service themselves matches our brand perfectly. Plus it frees up our Customer Support agents' time to handle more complex questions. As an early adopter of Solvvy, we have seen every instance of their product, and have worked closely with their team to develop new

Solvvy review by Nicole G.
Nicole G.

"Smart, proactive support helping customers help themselves"

What do you like best?

Solvvy is impressively on point with suggesting articles and highlighting pieces of articles that may help our customers get their question answered with zero wait time. Solvvy gives us, the business insight into the questions that are coming through and the docs they are suggesting, giving us the opportunity to improve and do better for our customers, which is the ultimate #1 priority for Acuity Scheduling!

What do you dislike?

I have to dislike something? Sheesh. Nothing comes to mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support team is awesome and really listens so they can improve for their customers. We've always had really good interactions and the feedback has been reflected in improvements in the product. It's a nice feeling. They are great to work with.

Proactive support making customers happy and getting on with their day. Questions answered without contacting us, leaving our support team more time to focus on the unique edge case situations.

Solvvy review by Laura T.
Laura T.

"Solvvy "

What do you like best?

Solvvy has:

- Increased customer self-service rates significantly

- A sleek interface that is easy for both our team and our customers to use

- Actionable data that informs our decision-making

Additionally, training Solvvy never feels like a chore, but instead is a task I look forward to doing regularly.

What do you dislike?

As with any growing company, there are always going to be areas for improvement. I would most like to see improvements made around increasing the kinds of data reported and around having autonomy over customizing the feature for our customers.

Just this week, our customer self-service rate was 46.6%. It is helping our team be able to focus on making both internal and external improvements faster, and it also is helping me identify and plan areas to prioritize in our Help Center.

Solvvy review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Self-Service with Solvvy"

What do you like best?

How Solvvy can help self-service our customers. This provides our customers a quick turnaround to keep on working, not having to wait on a tech to assist them.

What do you dislike?

ability to be our own admin to add or remove team members to access training or the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test run to see how it will help your business. After our trial, we purchased it and feel good about our decision.

We are seeing what our customers are asking as far as requests and in turn, we know which requests are solved by self-service and those that are not. Being able to see requests that were or were not self-serviced allows our team to address improvements of existing documents or adding new docs, in turn helping with more self-service.

Solvvy review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Right context of help based on the query"

What do you like best?

Solvvy provides right and to the point content from help articles according to users queries. I think it encourages users to find help through articles instead of submitting tickets immediately.

What do you dislike?

I don't get track of help articles presented to a user before submission of the ticket by that user. It think it would be great to see track of presented articles to determine wether something is missing in the existing knowledge base.

Users should be able to find help from the knowledge base we have. We were getting tickets in the past for queries for which answers are available in our KB.

Solvvy review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Solvvy helps my users self-serve, and get instant solutions to common problems. "

What do you like best?

Solvvy is a tool that uses my existing help center content to serve answers to users, before a ticket is created. It gets answers to my users faster, and frees up my team to handle more involved and technical inquiries.

Solvvy also gets smarter the more you engage with it. Using their training tool you can "guide" Solvvy in the right direction, helping the tool know which articles to serve for which kinds of questions.

The Solvvy team is also lovely to work with. Mahesh has built a team of people who are razor sharp, who truly care about the work they're doing, and are invested in the success of their clients.

What do you dislike?

Solvvy requires a bit of maintenance. Using their learning tool is the best way to increase the self-service rate. A "set it and forget it" approach didn't really work for me. Spending a bit of time each week with their training tool helps Solvvy be more accurate.

Solvvy is at its core helping deflect tickets and resolve user issues faster. This helps my team focus on the more involved requests, and gets the "easy stuff" out of the way.

Solvvy also helps me keep track of the quality level of the content on my help center. Using their training tool I'm able to know where content needs to be adjusted, and where it's doing the job I need it to.

Solvvy review by Jordan P.
Jordan P.

"Really Useful!"

What do you like best?

Solvvy is good at indexing your content and making it easier for customers to find it.

What do you dislike?

We wish we could receive updates instantly and customize workflows more, but at least the workflow piece is coming soon.

We need to scale support and we used Solvvy to reduce ticket volume to save us time and money. The self service rate with Solvvy is around 7% which is great. We also like getting weekly reports of what's getting deflected and what isn't.

Solvvy review by Jeffrey C.
Jeffrey C.

"An incredible solution for simply improving self serving"

What do you like best?

Solvvy was extremely simple to implement and came with the immediate results that showed a real impact. To date, we have seen on average a 45% self-service rate month-over-month.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike. The product delivers on all expectations and needs.

With Solvvy, we are looking for ways to better serve customers with our existing content. We have realized that using tools with machine learning and native language processing can deliver better results than just general search tools.

Solvvy review by Administrator

"40% Resolution Rate, 20% the cost"

What do you like best?

Their AI uses our robust Knowledge-base to get the self-service answers to our customers faster than an agent can. With the ability to train the software and see what it does and doesn't solve, we continuously improving Solvvy and our Help Center as we work together.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard doesn't have all the information I'd like. The weekly report includes top resolutions and suggestions, I'd like to see this available when I want it.

It helps me make sure that our Help Center is useful for our customers and prevents me from having to scale the team unnecessarily

Learn more about Solvvy

Solvvy Videos

Learning about Solvvy?

* We monitor all Solvvy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8