SongShow Plus

Communicate effectively with the right tool and make the most of your visual real estate with songshow plus.

Work for SongShow Plus?

Learning about SongShow Plus?

SongShow Plus Reviews

Showing 1 SongShow Plus review
SongShow Plus review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="9972b52d-dd14-42c3-ae06-6803b2d392a0">Hannah B.</span>
Hannah B.
" itemprop="name" />

"Student use"

What do you like best?

I like the look of it the most, it is probably the most visually appealing presentation software I have used. The graphics used are modern and make things look more professional.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be hard to use and it gets frustrating. There are also not as many options as Microsoft Powerpoint in my opinion.

I am a civil engineering student who does presentations for classes and projects. I have realized how nice it is to be able to sync things to a cloud and communicate with others.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SongShow Plus

What Presentation solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of SongShow Plus for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about SongShow Plus?

* We monitor all SongShow Plus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.