Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Sophos Professional Services

4.7
(5 reviews)

Sophos delivers the best IT security and data protection for businesses. We produced our first encryption and antivirus products back in the 1980s. And today our products protect over 100,000 businesses and 100 million users, in more than 150 countries.

Work for Sophos Professional Services?

Learning about Sophos Professional Services?

Sophos Professional Services Reviews

Showing 5 Sophos Professional Services reviews
Sophos Professional Services review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Excellent Security Software"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool that we used for encryption, endpoint security, cyber security, etc. I was very impressed with how well this software worked on Mac and Windows. When I was working at this company there were some security companies that wouldn't work well on both Mac & Windows. However, that wasn't the case for Sophos!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I didn't like. I was all around very satisfied with Sophos and everything that they and they're software offered us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sophos Professional Services
Sophos Professional Services review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use product"

What do you like best?

Sophos isn't invasive, there aren't any popups and doesn't interfere with RAM management.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how often Sophis will forget your password and force you to type it in after restarting the computer.

What Cybersecurity Consulting solution do you use?

G2 Crowd User

"Sophos is one of the cadillac's when it comes to Anti-Virus, Malware and SPAM"

What do you like best?

The ease at which you can manage multiple devices in a one stop shop so to speak.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found that dislike feature yet...I'll keep you posted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using them

"We love Sophos "

What do you like best?

Easy to use allows us to access all of our information on our work computers from home while keeping our information safe and secure

What do you dislike?

We haven’t encountered any problems with sophos

"data driven organisation"

What do you like best?

START MY SYSTEM TITANIUM MASTERMIND AN MAKE SOME SALE AN REVENU

What do you dislike?

I DONT LIKE WHEN PEOPLE ABUSE TO THE SYSTEM

Learning about Sophos Professional Services?

* We monitor all Sophos Professional Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.