Sophos

Sophos delivers the best IT security and data protection for businesses. We produced our first encryption and antivirus products back in the 1980s. And today our products protect over 100,000 businesses and 100 million users, in more than 150 countries.

Work for Sophos?

Learning about Sophos?

Sophos Reviews

Showing 3 Sophos reviews
Sophos review by <span>Justin B.</span>
Justin B.

Love sophos lol

What do you like best?

I love it all. The complete ease of use. I mean you would not believe the amount of features you get with these products. Even the free home antivirus comes with an amazing dashboard and ransomware protection.

What do you dislike?

I really can not list anything I love this tool. I mean I have been using it for roughly two years now. And so far I have not found one thing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will wonder why you did not use it sooner. I mean that seriously. The products are just amazing. The antivirus is great and easy to manage. Plus the easy to view dashboard is awesome. You can quickly see the stats of all the systems. Firewalls are easy to configure. and even the stand alone scanner is simple to use and a great tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sophos
Sophos review by <span>Mauro R.</span>
Mauro R.

I'm secure with sophos

What do you like best?

The client in not heavy running in the client

What do you dislike?

The integration with the virtual environment in not perfect

What Cybersecurity Consulting solution do you use?

Sophos review by G2 Crowd User in Utilities
G2 Crowd User in Utilities

Great a/v malware product

What do you like best?

The cloud portion of the product and it doesn't use a lot of CPU on the end user PC.

What do you dislike?

Licensing took a bit of time to get resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure they answer your questions or make sure they follow up with you.

There are not enough reviews of Sophos for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Sophos?

* We monitor all Sophos reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.