Sorc'd

Sorc’d empowers content creators to build stronger content, faster through a cloud-powered knowledge database of digestible snippets of relevant content, substantially decreasing research time and giving users more time to focus on what matters. Sorc’d seamlessly integrates with numerous content creation systems, such as Microsoft Office and Google Docs.

Work for Sorc'd?

Learning about Sorc'd?

Sorc'd Reviews

Showing 40 Sorc'd reviews
Sorc'd review by <span>Robert C.</span>
Robert C.

"Great content marketing tool!"

What do you like best?

Sorc'd is a great tool for someone like myself who is constantly looking for new content/ideas and needs a quick/efficient way to find content ideas, as well as, be able to save and remember where you found the information at online.

What do you dislike?

I think the tool works great overall and will continue to improve as more and more people use and take advantage of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a content marketer or agency that benefits from finding and sharing information and content as a team, Sorc'd is a tool you must try out!

I help businesses generate revenue through online marketing... Including content marketing which Sorc'd is a great tool and has made me realize and appreciate how difficult it can be to find and remember all of the content we access online.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sorc'd
Sorc'd review by <span>Rajiv &#39;RajNATION&#39; N.</span>
Rajiv 'RajNATION' N.

"Haven't used it much"

What do you like best?

Strange as it may sound, I like the idea that it's there---even though I haven't really used it yet.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the automatic pop up tab when I open my browser. I also find the page that does pop up rather busy, which deters me from wanting to dive in and learn more. I would prefer it were a simple step 1, step 2, step 3 that shows how to use sorc'd. OR, it would be great if it could say "hey, you visit this site frequently, here's how sorc'd would work on that site."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a good understanding of what you need it for first, so you don't just have it laying around for the sake of it.

I think I will start using it so I can bring up articles while recording podcasts. I want to publish more written content on Medium.com as well, and could use Sorc'd to help write the articles.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

Sorc'd review by <span>Michelle L.</span>
Michelle L.

"Helpful Tool for Journalists & Writers"

What do you like best?

As a writer, I am constantly researching topics online. I usually end up with so many tabs open--it can be hard to organize it all. I really like that Sorc'd lets me save quotes from each article in one place. It's much more efficient than my traditional copy & pasting method between Word and Google docs.

What do you dislike?

Organization has always been a challenge for me. I would like if Sorc'd had some visual examples of how a writer with excellent organization would use this. I.e. suggestions for naming conventions with tags to sort through different projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a test run if you do a lot of research online or frequently pull information from across the web.

Sorc'd is great for snipping parts of articles and collecting them all in one place. It eliminates the chaos of trying to keep track of tons and tons of article tabs.

Sorc'd review by User in Design
User in Design

"Great app for developers, researchers and content curators"

What do you like best?

Sorc'd allows me to manage my browser bookmarks to allow individual content snippets rather than whole pages/sites. It's great for developers who may want to reference code snippets but don't have a central repository for them. I also found it extremely useful for resume writing and job searching as I can save snippets of job descriptions I like/want to follow up on.

What do you dislike?

I like the idea of private content but think the premium price is a bit high to justify trying it out. If there were a limited amount of private snippets I. The free account I might find them useful enough to justify the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and you will find many applications where it will save time. I've found that it benefits me in ways that I didn't realize it would. I knew it would be a very useful tool as advertised but until I adopted it into my own personal workflows, I didn't realize it's real benefits to me.

Time savings are huge. Not having to dig through my browser history or bookmarks save an incredible amount of time.

Sorc'd review by <span>Barry B.</span>
Barry B.

"Sorc'd is Great"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that I can use Socr'd to store information that I repeatedly use for quick, correctly formatted reuse in Google Docs.

Oh, and team Sorc'd has always provided fast and courteous support.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I currently would like to see in Sorc'd is to be able to keep links inside my Sorc'd snippets active.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great and flexible tool that integrates well into Google Docs.

I have solved productivity problems with Sorc'd. I am able to access and reuse information without having to create the same thing again and again. It is Sorc'd integration with Google Docs that has made this particularly effective.

Sorc'd review by <span>Angela S.</span>
Angela S.

"Excellent Tool for Data-Focused Content "

What do you like best?

As a content marketer that often creates in-depth, data-focused reports and long-form content, Sorc'd has proven a valuable tool that allows me to quickly and easily snip relevant data and statistics -- and it fits seamlessly into my workflow.

What do you dislike?

The one downside I've found is the character limit on snippets. While it makes sense in theory, I sometimes need to save quotes or larger snippets that exceed these space limitations.

Sorc'd makes the process of compiling data from a variety of sources simple for content marketers. It saves me time that I'd otherwise spend clicking back and forth between apps to compile relevant information for content.

Learning about Sorc'd?

* We monitor all Sorc'd reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.