Sotrender

Learning about Sotrender?

Sotrender Reviews

Ask Sotrender a Question
Showing 31 Sotrender reviews
Sotrender review by Angelika C.
Angelika C.

"Social Media Analytics for professionals"

What do you like best?

My first contact with Sotrender was in 2013 and with curiosity during this time I see how they developing. For sure people who worked on the other side really listen their users/customers. Additionally they are good source of trends and best practices in social media. Two in one.

Extra plus for customer service and how fast their answer for questions.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately nothing but I will say when I find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try now. Nothing is more convincing as active using and checking if it fits to your needs and strategy for social media.

Nice tool to track your social media strategy and what I said before good source of trends and know-how.

I use it mainly to check if my previous decision were correct and see impact on social users engagement.

When you need clear data for presentation for your bosses or when you working on marketing strategy.

With Sotrender it’s ease to generate fresh report, every time when you need it. It’s only few clicks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sotrender
Sotrender review by Peter M.
Peter M.

"My Marketing Communications/Business Development Manager role at Supreme Landcaping Products"

What do you like best?

The comprehensive coverage and advice combined with the excellent personal service.

I would recommend adding Pinterest and consider LinkedIn too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really. This platform is great and saved me hours of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll be pleased you did.

Right now the company I am working for are starting from scratch social media wise so there's not much to address at this early stage. However, I will return for sure.

I came to Sotrender for help with another company I was looking to work for but I didn't get that job, I got this one instead.

I think there's a very good chance that including my Sotrender presentaion during my interview helped me get this great new job. That's pretty good benefit!

I can see the Sotrender system being very useful for marketing individuals to present to their bosses and for marketing companies and agencies to present to their clients. It provides a great professional confirmation without spending hours putting Slideshows or PowerPoint presentations together.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Sotrender review by Tomek S.
Tomek S.

"Turning enormous social media data into comfortable charts and direct recommendations"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Sotrender is definitely the human intelligence behind the machine. A few outstandingly competent people met and joined their social science and computer knowledge to develop a tool that is not only efficient in processing a gigantic amount of data every day, but also does it in a smart way, producing results that can really explain what and why people are doing in the tracked social media channels.

I am a frequent user of Sotrender in many of the companies I work for. Having some difficulties with the User Interface, I contacted the authors and currently work with them as an occasional product/UI consultant.

And I can only hope that this front side of things, currenly still a little bit imperfect, will eventually match the ingenuity of what resides under the hood.

What do you dislike?

The User Interface could use some improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really important to think about and define the problems you need to solve with Sotrender. Most likely Sotrender will be able to solve them, but just blindly jumping into the free trial might not let you learn that clearly enough.

If you are considering Sotrender, remember that there's always the Sotrender's competent customer care team that can help you identify the chances for your specific business.

Optimizing the social media presence for e-commerce sites and apps.

Sotrender review by Kamil R.
Kamil R.

"One of the best data-driven recommendations to improve performance."

What do you like best?

Sotrender is a great tool both for agencies & brands and for freelancers. With its Data Driven tips and interactive data visualizations you may be sure that your Social Media Marketing decisions will be the most accurate ones. The tool covers main social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and the customer service is really friendly& easy to reach out to.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the size of your social media profiles, aggregating the data after adding a new profile to the tool, may take up to couple of hours. Once it's aggregated, the tool works well, however in the very beginnings you need to be patient, if your profiles have more than 1M fans or followers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a 14-days free trial available. It's worth giving a shot. Sotrender also offers customized reports and analysis on demand, including paid post analysis and coactivities between Facebook profiles.

- Advanced analytics for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram. Sotrender allows to generate PDF reports, which are easy to just print & share with the clients (as a standard monthly reporting solution),

- New business opportunities. Sotrender is a good tool to gather data concerning our potential clients and their competitors to be used during the pitch.

- Competitors comparison. You can analyse multiple profiles on one dashboard to notice the differences in performance and use it for benchmarking purposes.

- Support in setting right posting time, possibility to analyse best performing hashtags and other data-driven tips. Unique feature, really helpful for day-to-day social media management.

Sotrender review by Ewa M.
Ewa M.

"Great tool for freelancers & agencies"

What do you like best?

Sotrender is a tool both for agencies & brands and for freelancers. It contains helpful data-driven tips and interactive data visualizations. The tool covers main social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and the customer service is really friendly & easy to reach out to.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the size of your social media profiles, aggregating the data after adding a new profile to the tool, may take up to couple of hours. Once it's aggregated, the tool works well, however in the very beginnings you need to be patient, if your profiles have more than 1000K fans or followers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a 14-days free trial available. It's worth giving a shot. Sotrender team also offers customized reports and analysis on demand, including paid post analysis and coactivities between Facebook profiles - it may be interesting for big agencies.

Sotrender review by Magdalena G.
Magdalena G.

"Soooo useful"

What do you like best?

1. iips are great;

2. raporting is useful and we sabe much time

3. quick online consultancy; whenever there is a question - there comes an answer

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any serious disadvantages.

A few years ago I suggested one tiny feature we needed and it is already implemented.

Maybe separating paid from unpaid results could be a bit better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just have a try!

As above - as a PR agency we run many fanpages. Following the tips offered by Sotrender makes our job easier.

Possibility to compare results for longer time-periods is also fine. Facebook does not offer it.

Sotrender review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Managing multiple social networks with ease "

What do you like best?

Suggestions are the best way of improving your social media presence , custom reports provide great insight into what your audience is doing and much much more

What do you dislike?

some features are not as good as the ones built into facebook, youtube etc

lack of expertise in managing online channels, lack of resources

Sotrender review by Piotr I.
Piotr I.

"That's what I was looking for!"

What do you like best?

My favourite aspect of Sotrender was working with the actual people at the company. Any time I had trouble understanding a feature or had a problem with the interface, they offered quick and reliable customer service. I know that if I have a problem I can call them any time.They are flexible , and that's what I need working till midnight.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to understand the full capabilities of the tool at the beginning. It became clearer as time went on, but I got the full hang of it once i sought help from their customer service. After that, I felt like I had a very good handle of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend You their Sombrero app. Great lesson on how to growth your fanpage . Start using it and you will understand how little you knew about SM :)

Searching for inspiration for my social media marketing content. It's become much quicker and visual upon using Sotrender, so I have a better idea of how to imrpove my efforts. I also compare our performance to that of other profiles I competing with. Preparing content is now simple and easy.

Sotrender review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent tool and helpful reports"

What do you like best?

I run a social media agency and work for corporate clients like Nestle Poland, L'Oreal Polska and Polpharma.

We've been using Sotrender in our agency since the very beginning of this tool and we're finding it not only helpful but absolutely necessary in our every day work.

The data are shown in a very clear, comfortable and also esthetic way, the reports are easy to review, download and ready to send to our clients. We especially value the ability to compare the data of our clients' brands and competition, as it's useful for setting KPIs, monitoring competitors' actions and also is a very useful insight during the preparation of strategies.

We also had a chance to use special, dedicated analytical reports prepared by the Sotrender team and those I can also recommend as a source of deeper insight into the social media landscape for brands.

What do you dislike?

We'd love to have the possibility of exporting the reports also directly in form of a Power Point presentation the way it's possible in tools like AgoraPulse.

I don't like the brands' Response Rate indicator as I see it as misleading for the clients (it only counts replies for the posts shared on pages' walls) but since I know that Facebook mechanism doesn't allow better statistics we need to work on what we have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to try the brands' comparison tools in order to see the most useful features :)

Sotrender makes our monthly reporting way easier, helps us to set valid KPIs for our Clients, monitor competition and manage immediately and comfortably all necessary statistics for Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. It saves our time and allows access to important for us social media landscape overview.

Sotrender review by Zuzanna S.
Zuzanna S.

"Useful tool even for small agencies"

What do you like best?

Automatic tips pointing out what to improve to run Facebook pages more effective. It makes startegy decision easier. Automatically generated reports and competitors analysis are very helpful too.

What do you dislike?

The amount of data analyzing by Sotrender is sometimes overwhelming. It takes time to understand them better. But once you understand them, you definitely appreciate all those indicators.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sotrender definitely facilitates daily work, even in small agency running a few Facebook pages. It saves a lot of time and helps reporting results.

I provide PR services for companies that do not have a fortune to spend. Running Facebook pages is important element of my work. Sotrender helps in controlling communication efficiency in social media.

Sotrender review by Agnieszka L.
Agnieszka L.

"An excellent tool with even better customer service"

What do you dislike?

Preparing reports on our social media performance every month. It's become much quicker and visual upon using Sotrender, so we have a better idea of how to imrpove our efforts. We also compare our performance to that of other profiles we're competing with, which offers insight into new ideas that might work for us and for things that might not work.

Sotrender review by Paweł S.
Paweł S.

"Social Media Analytics tool for agencies"

What do you like best?

There are two main reasons we chose Sotrender in WhiteBits.pl agency:

1. Clear UI & friendly UX - which make our work quick and easy.

2. Competition comparison - in our practice we compare our clients social media accounts performance against industry competition on a regular basis. Sotrender helps us being up to date and make decisions in almost real-time.

What do you dislike?

There are minor UI limitations and some times app could work faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As far as social media analytics tool are concerned you should consider whether indicators are clear and accurate. Sotrender has for example it's own Interactivity Index or Relative Interactivity indicators and you should decide if it shows the value you are looking for.

The other thing is pricing. Sotrender charges "per brand". Some other tools charge "per account added". Choose pricing that suits you best.

Part of our business offer is social media analytics and reporting. Every month we prepare general report on social media activity for our client. It is based on Sotrender's data and visuals.

We also observe competition performance and compare our KPI with them. So basically Sotrender data shows us and our clients whether our efforts go in right or wrong direction.

Sotrender review by Przemysław W.
Przemysław W.

"Fast, clean, and easy to understand especially for SMB"

What do you like best?

1. Tips are really personalized - they are based on data from your FB

2. UX and UI - intuitive and easy to understand

3. Simple and motivating "to do" list

4. Competition comparison

5. I don't have to be a social media ninja to fully use this app

What do you dislike?

feeling guilty when i don't do "today's" tips ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and you will find if it work for you or not:)

Managing Social Media is only a small part of my job.

Thanks to simplee tips I can do it good and still have enough time for other responsibilities

Sotrender review by Maciej K.
Maciej K.

"Great solution for SM monitoring"

What do you like best?

Sotrender is a great solution for day to day social media monitoring. Very easy to use, manage and to see your brand and competitors results in communication on many levels including reach, engagement etc..

What do you dislike?

I’d love more data export and report generation options. Also ability to create comparable graphs (fanpage 1 vs fanpage 2) would be great. Other than that its really great :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

What’s better in social media monitoring than having all the data clearly visualized in one place? ;)

With Sotrender it’s much easier to track social media strategy execution and report daily work.

Sotrender review by Anna Jadwiga O.
Anna Jadwiga O.

"Sotrender application review"

What do you like best?

Useful display settings, intuitive dashboards, spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

Too much data which is sometimes difficult to sort through.

I can followe the reactions of the audience and create content.

Sotrender review by Dan P.
Dan P.

"Excellent Social Media Marketing Monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, speed, detail, and the cool feature of having tips recommended on how to improve your SMM efforts

What do you dislike?

Nothing! The tool really does do what it promises to do and is very good value for money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it for free and see for yourselves!! :-)

Time to conduct weekly reports; demonstrating ROI.

Benefits are the massive saving of time (the reports themselves are excellent without needing to create a new or edited ppt each time!), while still receiving in-depth and up-to-date data.

Sotrender review by Anna M.
Anna M.

"Very useful tool for social media analytics"

What do you like best?

Data and charts in one easy-to-use tool. Reporting saves time and allows to observe results on many levels. Sotrender Team is always ready to help in every problem :)

What do you dislike?

There could be more specified options for report generation. Also it would be great to know which fans come with what kind of reach. Besides, I have nothing to reproach :)

Sotrender allows to track SM strategy execution and keep an eye on results of implemented changes. It really helps in daily work.

Sotrender review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Data-driven recommendations to improve performance. "

What do you like best?

Aggregating the data . Once it's aggregated, the tool works well, however in the very beginnings you need to be patient, if your profiles have more than 1000K fans or followers.

What do you dislike?

After adding a new profile to the tool, aggregating the data takes some time with bigger profiles. It might take a couple of hours, so you have to be patient with it in the beggining. If you have more than 1000k fans or followers, you'll likely have to wait.

- Sotrender offers advanced analytics for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram. You can generate PDF reports thate are easily printable and shareable with clients, which is great for monthly reporting.

- New business opportunities. If you're preparing a pitch, Sotrender is great for gathering relevant data concerning our potential clients and their competitors.

- Competitor comparison. It's easy to analyze multiple profiles all in one tab, where you can see how they perform differently and use them as benchmarks.

- Support with setting the right posting time, analyzing the best performing hashtags, and other data-driven tips. A very helpful and unique feature for daily social media management.

Sotrender review by Paweł C.
Paweł C.

"The best tool for social media analysis!"

What do you like best?

Clarity! It's really user friendly tool, which gives the best feedback to social media manager.

What do you dislike?

I have no idea, what to mark - it's a tool without defects.

I can get to know my target and its needs. It's my priority and Sotrender gives me perfect data to analyse.

Sotrender review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"The best tool for assessing Your Facebook Fanpage"

What do you like best?

You can add any fanpage on Facebook and page on Twitter, Instagram or YouTube and assess your performance. You can also assess your competition and know what kind of topics they use, when they engage their users. Many interesting functions, worth of using it!

What do you dislike?

This us the best tool for assessing social media performance, so there is no dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use trial and then You will fall in love!

assesing performance

informing what topic engage the best

informing when is the best time and best day to post

informing how your competition engage

Sotrender review by Karol J.
Karol J.

"I really recommend Sotrender "

What do you like best?

High quality of services, fast and good communication and flexibility.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Maybe weather was bad, but this is not the fault of Sotrender :)

Monitoring our and competition activity in Social Media. We get lots of data for analysts. This is one of piece to improving results in Social Media.

Sotrender review by Grzegorz M.
Grzegorz M.

"Great tool to analyze huge amount of data with options gathered inside"

What do you like best?

Simple, nice designed tool, which is able to collect social media data and give it back in comfortable tables with recommendations to increase effectivity of marketing activities.

They have great support center. When user has some problem, he can get feedback really quick! :)

What do you dislike?

It's cool tool, i really like it. I don't have on my mind any sad moments with Sotrender ;)

Thanks to Sotrender, we are able to increase effectivity of social media and content marketing, which we plan and manage for our clients.

Sotrender review by Łukasz W.
Łukasz W.

"Very good tool for social media analytics."

What do you like best?

Pricing is really acceptable and You have really good quality for this pricing. You can easily customize totally PDF reports, thendownload it and show to the customers. UX is very nice.

What do you dislike?

It's not the best tool when You have really big profiles - then it takes little bit of time. Also not all of SM sites are included - they should work on LinkedIn and Pinterest.

Advanced analytics for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram. Comparision with competition & getting a new business leads.

Sotrender review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great software for all social media professionals!"

What do you like best?

Graet UX (simple, nice design, helpful descriptions), a lot of very useful data (much more then social media platforms offer in their analytics panels!), many options to compare data for many different pages and accounts. They also do great raports about all industries in social media - Sotrenders blog is very helpful to get some deep analysis and see new trends.

What do you dislike?

I don't find anything wrong in this software, everything works perfectly and Sotrender is developing the platform all the time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for companies of any size, great pricing options.

Reports from social media marketing for many different clients, hints for social media team very helpful to optimize actions.

Sotrender review by marcin n.
marcin n.

"Inteligent analytics for social media communication. "

What do you like best?

Simple interface and data visualization that show only most important insighful metrics and tips.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes long time (more than few seconds) of data analysis.

Setting and tracking KPIs, reporting, competition analysis, improvement on daily communication

Sotrender review by Adam .
Adam .

"Great tool for SM analytics"

What do you like best?

It's user-friendly. Charts show exactly what they should and the way they should. I like the navigation - switching between profiles, dashboard; tips for pages (really helpful for beginners); instagram analytics and customer service.

What do you dislike?

Colours and style of charts and plans - it is not possible to vary the number of profiles of different channels.

With sotrender it's much easier to analyze and report our work.

Sotrender review by Paweł H.
Paweł H.

"<3 Sotrender"

What do you like best?

Love the tips and the insights. The analytics also rock! + The customer support is very helpful if I need them.

What do you dislike?

I'm a fan of the software since I got to use it. Nothing comes to mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial. It helps to understand the value you get.

We needed more info about our customers and their behaviour. The tips helps a lot!

Sotrender review by Mateusz W.
Mateusz W.

"Social Media analytics for both agency and the brand"

What do you like best?

1. Ability to effectively monitor and manage multiple profiles on different platforms.

2. Instagram statistics

3. Competitor insights and benchmark

What do you dislike?

1. User interface needs tome time at start to get used to

1. Efficient reporting and time saving with monthly reporting

2. Competitor analysis, following on activities and performance of competitors.

3. Checking tips and tricks to get ideas on what can be improved

Sotrender review by Tomasz O.
Tomasz O.

"revolutionary software for social media campaign analytics"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the interface. Easy to use functions. Great customer support on-phone.

What do you dislike?

Pricing could be lower, however they are one of the cheapest choice in their field.

Analytics of marketing processes in social media, especially Facebook and Twitter. Gathering and comparing date. Great visual reports.

Sotrender review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Sotrender - best choice for Facebook analytics"

What do you like best?

I run a social media company. We have many opportunities to create content for our clients. Data gained from Sotrender works like a charm for us - its very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do not observe any disadvantages in Sotrender. I'm very glad of using this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is free trial so you can test everything

-data mining

-facebook insight analytics

Sotrender review by Agency in Professional Training & Coaching
Agency in Professional Training & Coaching

"Great Software for Marketers New Media Analysts"

What do you like best?

I like navigation and graphs that delivers data.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. Everything is ok.

I acquired information about activity of competitors of my clients in Social Media

Learning about Sotrender?

* We monitor all Sotrender reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.