Sowingo

5.0

Sowingo is a healthcare marketplace and inventory management platform that provides simple solutions for tracking, managing and purchasing supplies.

Work for Sowingo?

Learning about Sowingo?

Sowingo Reviews

Ask Sowingo a Question
Showing 1 Sowingo review
Sowingo review by User

"This software has changed how we manage our practice ."

What do you like best?

I like that it has saved our office money. For example, my staff spends far less time searching our inventory for supplies and ordering supplies which allows us to see more patients. We have two busy implant practices and the inventory management part has been invaluable. My staff know well in advance that all the implant components are in stock or if they need to place an order so are not getting charged for rush orders .

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more vendors on the site because there are some specialized supplies that I use that aren't on the site . However , I did see a new flyer section which may mean that they are getting more ?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything having to do with dental supplies has always been my least favourite aspect of my practice . However this software has organized my office and increased our productivity. As a bonus , we have saved much more money than the actual cost of the subscription !

This has increased our office efficiency and productivity. It was easy to implement and with staff turnover, our new staff were able to transition in more quickly. We have replaced pen and paper records with Sowingo .

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sowingo

What Other Dental solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Sowingo for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Dolphin Mobile Logo
Dolphin Mobile
5.0
The Dolphin Mobile app lets you easily and securely access your Dolphin system from any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and most Android devices* via the Internet.
DLCPM Logo
DLCPM
4.0
DLCPM is a cloud based dental lab customer and product management enterprise software that allows you manage customer accounts, case production, sales and financial data,technician tasks, invoicing and more.
VivioSites Logo
VivioSites
0 reviews
VivioSites provides website with search engine optimization, social marketing program and mobile compatibility.
JAZZ SOLO Logo
JAZZ SOLO
0 reviews
JAZZ SOLO is an integration software that allows clients to use your Jazz SOLO sensor seamlessly with popular imaging software
3D Digital Study Models Logo
3D Digital Study Models
0 reviews
The new 3D Digital Study Model software module was designed for doctors who want to work with 3D study model data in addition to 2D patient data.
Boomcloud Logo
Boomcloud
0 reviews
Creates an in-house membership program for patients with no waiting periods. Using the software to organize and create plans, add members to those plans, track benefits, automate payments and analyze reports.
DentLabSoft Logo
DentLabSoft
0 reviews
Dentlabsoft is a Dental Lab management software between Dental Laboratories and Clinics.
LocalMed Connect Logo
LocalMed Connect
0 reviews
LocalMed make scheduling online appointments easy for both patients and providers, beginning with the dental industry. LocalMed Connect is the only true real-time dental scheduling platform, allowing patients to find and schedule real-time appointments online, 24/7.
Dolphin Aquarium Logo
Dolphin Aquarium
0 reviews
Aquarium is a dynamic communication tool that fully utilizes high-quality 3D graphics.
CareCru Logo
CareCru
0 reviews
CareCru is a self-driving intelligence and growth platform for dentists.

Learning about Sowingo?

* We monitor all Sowingo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.