Spaces

4.0
(12 reviews)

Evernote Spaces is a business solution that brings people, projects and ideas together so your team can get to its best work.

Work for Spaces?

Learning about Spaces?

Spaces Reviews

Showing 12 Spaces reviews
Spaces review by Jose O.
Jose O.

" A space at work"

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like is that you can access from the PC or from the mobile, apart from an organization you can distribute to staff the functions and projects of the company

What do you dislike?

Actually up to now I have no complaints about the program, its windows or workspace is very easy to manipulate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend 100% to Spaces because it is a very good option, apart from organizing your work, making notes at hand, you have enough space in the cloud to share any type of information, files or folders, whether you are on the PC or The mobile phone is already an advantage and it is very easy to use.

From what I have visualized and worked, you can send or share job information, either with clients, suppliers, colleagues and even information on social networks. You do not have to rewrite information or to get it to them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Spaces
Spaces review by Lola D.
Lola D.

"Spaces are great for productivity"

What do you like best?

The three main environment in Spaces are very helpful for getting information in a glance and even if my account is full of notes and notebooks of different kinds, Spaces makes me feel calm and in a clean place where I can find details quick and without wasting time and energy on searching.

What do you dislike?

There is little customization options. I would like to have a drag and drop option to organize my space and may be some color coding options as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It is worth. In the beginning is not so intuitive how this tool will change things, as already Evernote is good at collaboration. However the powerful overview and dashboard does changes things and makes you productive.

Spaces is great for personal organization and collaboration. I am solving data integrity issues by having Spaces with my team and sharing information there.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Spaces review by User

"Excellent Tool for Collaboration & Project Management "

What do you like best?

Currently, there are a lot of platforms being marketed to help with collaboration of projects in the workplace. I have worked with several in the past, including such as Microsoft Teams, but I feel Evernote Spaces was the best platform. It took a note sharing site, and transformed it into something my colleagues and I could use to easily exchange ideas and monitor workflow.

What do you dislike?

My only negative comment would be that it was difficult to share information with others who were not on the same platform. While it was not too much of an issue as ultimately my whole team was using it, whenever we needed to send any information to an external source, the process was tedious. However, I realize that Evernote as a company has done a good job in addressing previous issues and I am sure there will be a solution soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can compare it to other software such as Microsoft Teams or Sharepoint, and make your decision from there. If you have used any basic Evernote product in the past, this is a great option and my understand is it was also well-priced.

In on boarding some new projects within the last year, Spaces was the biggest asset in helping our organization from start to finish. We were able to exchange files and other information, communicate effectively on the platform and keep tabs on each individuals part of the project. We did end our services with them once our projects were complete, but it was a software i would recommend to anyone in a project management role. I am sure there are additional benefits we may not have explored that can be useful to other areas of business.

Spaces review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Easy Collaboration but Free Version Is Good Too"

What do you like best?

I can easily share portfolios with ideas/links/pictures/docs with clients and employees. They can make changes and give feedback.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to share groups of notebooks with clients/students rather than each one individually. I wish there was a way to attribute changes/notes to a certain collaborator. Right now, we just use our initials when we keep running notes on different projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look carefully at the differences between Evernote Basic & Spaces to see if it is necessary to upgrade. It might not help you.

It makes it easy to collaborate with students and other tutors for my business, but I used the free version first, and that seemed to be sufficient in communicating information/documents/links as well.

Spaces review by Arielle M.
Arielle M.

"Loved the layout of this design and how it was available for mobile usage. Kept everything neat"

What do you like best?

I liked the compact-nature of the software, as it compiles all your notes into convenient folders and lets you attach things accordingly

What do you dislike?

I dont really like the organization of the app specifically, as it can be difficult to maneuver on a first hand basis

We were able to jot down quick notes during meetings

Spaces review by Shirley C.
Shirley C.

"EverNote Spaces"

What do you like best?

Easy to collaborate and be super organized with everything.

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing I don't like about the program.

It is a great way to collaborate with other coworkers

Spaces review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Good not great"

What do you like best?

I love the interface. It's easy to use, clean, and you're in and out without too much hastle.

What do you dislike?

I've used a few other tools, which have more features. If you're trying to collaborate quickly then Spaces is great but if you're focused more on features then look elsewhere

Collaborating with a geographically dispersed team.

Spaces review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Ultimate Compilation of Notes"

What do you like best?

I like how you can capture notes /articles right off the internet via evernote screenshotting

What do you dislike?

The appearance could use some work. Even though it gets the job done, it looks bland and boring at times.

Resolution of patient cases with ease and convenience

Spaces review by Administrator

"Makes collection, organization and sharing a breeze "

What do you like best?

Ease of note taking and sharing, fast sync between physical and cloud accounts, ease of permissions management

What do you dislike?

Bulky program can sometimes slow down machines.

Note taking and sharing across disparate teams and groups.

Spaces review by Administrator

"Good solid software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use; able to be used across any industry type.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is disliked. The product is excellent.

We we're previously using complex software. This is much easier of a platform.

Spaces review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great program for collaborative work"

What do you like best?

the ability for multiple users to review and edit a document

What do you dislike?

there is not much about this program that I dislike, though I am still learning to use it

n/a

Spaces review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Makes Collaboration among team easier

User Friendly Interface

The sync process is great

What do you dislike?

I think the product is expensive compared to others

Team Collaboration

Learning about Spaces?

* We monitor all Spaces reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.