spaCy

spaCy is a Python NLP library that helps user get their work out of papers and into production.

Work for spaCy?

Learning about spaCy?

spaCy Reviews

Showing 6 spaCy reviews
spaCy review by <span>Shilpa M.</span>
Shilpa M.

"Natural Language Processing with spaCy"

What do you like best?

The best thing about spaCy is that it is open-source still gives industry-ready state-of-art algorithms. Also their documentation is sound enough to let a learner independently understand the whole library with any experts advice. Even they provide tons of examples for a newbie to practice.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this library form a long time and I am truly satisfied by it. Have never faced any crucial issues, yes but I had some minor errors which I was easily able to solve using the public forums.

Recommendations to others considering the product

spaCy has a good detailed documentation which will help you all the way but still you may need some easy extra help so I suggest you to go through this simple tutorial by analyticsvidhva.com : https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2017/04/natural-language-processing-made-easy-using-spacy-%E2%80%8Bin-python/ , this will really boos your learning rate.

We at TechDynasty use spaCy to carry out Natural Language Processing and create algorithms over it to meet the needs of our customers and serve them the solutions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about spaCy
spaCy review by <span>Bhuvan P.</span>
Bhuvan P.

"Natural Language Processing API"

What do you like best?

spaCy is a open source library for python which supports over 28 languages and equally efficient for all of them.It provides all the NLP algorithms that one would need to build his/her own NLP model and the best thing is the API is so simple and consistent that one can easily build a model within no time.

What do you dislike?

spaCy is one of the best NLP libraries and it provides bunch of optimized NLP algorithms which I have been using from a long time. I have no issues with spaCy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use with easily understandable API. Go for it, everything is great. Follow the documentation and you are done!

As a ML and DL startup where we interest in building ML and DL models which works closely with NLP. We use spaCy to build NLP models that support the ML and DL applications we develop for our clients.

What Natural Language Processing (NLP) solution do you use?

spaCy review by <span>Tushar D.</span>
Tushar D.

"Industry Ready NLP library"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like is the the pretrained word vectors they provide. It is really a great thing as it reduces the time of a whole NLP based implentation by eliminating this time taking word vector formation task.

What do you dislike?

It has been the only thing I depend on for NLP tasks, I have no issues with this great library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The have a very good documentation, I personally prefer to go for it instead of any tutorials online. Go through all of it, you will for sure find all the solutions of your queries.

Creating Industry level NLP based algorithms that are used for many different tasks in our organization.

spaCy review by <span>Riya S.</span>
Riya S.

"Boost NLP with spaCy"

What do you like best?

This library is really good. It has implementation of all state of art algorithms used in NLP and pretty much optimised too. The documentation is excellent, has detailed information on everything with sufficient examples.

What do you dislike?

Happy with the overall experience, nothing about spaCy has disappointed me. No dislikes!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The documentation is well maintained and frequently updated. So when you face some error try to explore the documentation first, it will solve 90% of your problem.

We have clients from different parts of the world who want us to work on different languages so we use spaCy as it supports 20+ languages.

spaCy review by <span>Mohit S.</span>
Mohit S.

"NLP made easy"

What do you like best?

It is a open source project even though they provide state of art NLP algorithms which are well optimised and works for many different languages. Also the maintenance of the documentation is very good, in fact one of the best I have ever seen.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike as it the only NLP library I prefer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just check out the documentation for any sort of problem. They have mentioned everything in detail. I personally have always found a solution for errors or anything only from the documentation.

Building NLP projects as per the requirement of clients.

spaCy review by <span>Prabhash T.</span>
Prabhash T.

"NLP for Industries"

What do you like best?

It provide a wide range of functionalities like stemming, part of speech tagging, tokenizing, e.t.c on the go by just using a one line API call. The best functionality I personally like the best is Named Entity Recognition. Works like a charm!

What do you dislike?

No dislikes for a opensource an such a helpful library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do try the named entity recognition API, I am personally amazed by it and gives great results for me.

Developing NLP models for different purposes in our organization like for example, we have built a sentiment analyzer for the reviews we receive from our customers.

Learning about spaCy?

* We monitor all spaCy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.