Spanning Backup for Salesforce

Spanning Backup for Salesforce is the first and only backup and restore solution delivered directly within the Salesforce interface.

Work for Spanning Backup for Salesforce?

Learning about Spanning Backup for Salesforce?

Categories

Spanning Backup for Salesforce Reviews

Ask Spanning Backup for Salesforce a Question
Showing 2 Spanning Backup for Salesforce reviews
Spanning Backup for Salesforce review by Jayson F.
Jayson F.

"Spanning Backup - A life saver for me as Salesforce Developer"

What do you like best?

I love the user interface of the tool, we're using Salesforce Classic but every time I go to the tool and look at the UI, I always feel like I'm on Lightning. I also love the Backup Scheduling of the tool, with this feature, my worry about losing data everyday was relieved, the tool also allows you to control or limit its API consumption assuring you that no downtime will happen due to API consumption limits (I'm telling you, daily API Limits almost killed us!)... and most especially, I really love how Spanning process the backup and restore. I can do it with few clicks and after that, all I need to do is to sit, relax and have a cup of coffee!

What do you dislike?

The tool is kinda costly, it cost $4+ per user per month. We're not really a big company, we have 74 users in total and we are paying almost 3.5k+ per year, its kinda costly for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a restore/backup tool, I would highly recomment Spanning Backup for Salesforce. The tool is quite expensive though but I'm telling you, all cents worth!.

with the fast growth rate of our company, the need of storage becomes a necessity. We're really having issues doing integration with our external databases as Salesforce Lightning Connect is really costly, instead of doing integration which will require a massive amount of work, we chose to use backup instead of using an external storage. This helps us a lot though!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Spanning Backup for Salesforce
Spanning Backup for Salesforce review by Lucas V.
Lucas V.

"Great user interface and usable reporting"

What do you like best?

Spanning Backup's product is very similar to Backupify. Both are great products, however when it comes to price fro nonprofits it is not even a question on which product to choose. For our company, 11 employees, Spanning offers over $1,800 in annual savings!

What do you dislike?

There is not alot to dislike about this product. The one thing that Backupify has on Spanning in my mind would be the fact that Backupify uses there own 190 petabyte server space and Spanning, a EMC company (soon to be purchased by Dell, uses Amazons servers.

The need to have a secure offsite back up of all of our users salesforce data. The benefit is in the products user face and ability to restore easily.

What Backup solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Spanning Backup for Salesforce for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Code42 Logo
Code42
Online data backup
Acronis Backup and Recovery Logo
Acronis Backup and Recovery
Acronis Backup is the world’s easiest and fastest backup solution for all your data, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.
Veeam Availability Suite Logo
Veeam Availability Suite
Veeam Availability Suite Includes Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE.
CloudBerry Backup Logo
CloudBerry Backup
Cross-platform cloud backup software with file system, image-based backup with SQL Server, MS Exchange support, built for cloud storage: Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage,
SolarWinds MSP Backup Logo
SolarWinds MSP Backup
SolarWinds MSP Backup is the fastest solution for managed service providers who need to restore clients' business continuity. Recover all data after any disaster.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication Logo
NAKIVO Backup & Replication
NAKIVO Backup & Replication offers a complete data protection feature set, including local and offsite VM backup and replication, support for live applications & databases, instant VM, file, and application objects recovery, backup copy jobs, screenshot verification for backups and replicas, global data deduplication and compression, Web interface, AES-256 encryption, advanced reporting, and other features.
Veritas Backup Exec Logo
Veritas Backup Exec
Backup Exec is one integrated product that protects virtual and physical environments, simplifies both backup and disaster recovery, and offers unmatched recovery capabilities
Unitrends Logo
Unitrends
Protects by bridging virtual, physical, and cloud. Unitrends has provided next-generation enterprise-class data protection to thousands of customers.
Veritas NetBackup Logo
Veritas NetBackup
NetBackup with V-Ray unifies backup, deduplication, replication, snapshots, and appliances with support for VMware and Hyper-V in a single product.
Druva inSync Logo
Druva inSync
Druva inSync provides Enterprise Endpoint Backup and Protection

Learning about Spanning Backup for Salesforce?

* We monitor all Spanning Backup for Salesforce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories