Spark Hire

Spark Hire

Video Interviewing made simple

Work for Spark Hire?

Learning about Spark Hire?

Compare Spark Hire to Similar Solutions

Spark Hire Reviews

Ask Spark Hire a Question
Showing 40 Spark Hire reviews
Spark Hire review by <span>Joanne T.</span>
Joanne T.

"Huge time saver and very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

We really are very happy with Spark Hire and the ease of use for everyone. It has really freed up a lot of time for our team during the interview process and also has helped us quickly sort through applicants that are really interested in the positions we are hiring for and not just looking to get their application quota in for the week. We were not sure about switching video interviews but now love it and wish we would have started using Spark Hire earlier.

What do you dislike?

Our only dislike, that is no fault of Spark Hire, is that some applicants are intimidated by a video interview. We just have to be very thorough in our communication that it really is a win-win for them and us. They get to show us their great personalities and do it on their own time! We get to see their interview on our own time and schedule. Win-Win!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a video interview platform, definitely consider Spark Hire. I have had great communication with them and they have always been helpful and even have asked me for feedback and what can be improved.

Spark Hire has given us back time in our busy days. We are no longer wasting our time on phone interviews when it is obvious that it would not be a good fit on either side. The dashboard is very easy to navigate, it's very easy to share the interviews with other team members and we can go back and re-watch an interview if we missed something the first time. We could not be happier with this great tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Spark Hire
Spark Hire review by <span>Kaitlyn U.</span>
Kaitlyn U.

"Spark Hire's easy to use platform and excellent customer service."

What do you like best?

No implementation! Within a week or so of learning about Spark Hire, we were using the platform. The system is intuitive and easy to use and the customer service representatives are available any time for our questions. You have the same customer service rep throughout, so they get to know your institution and needs. When you begin using the platform, you get steps for success emails with easy to use instructions on getting started and best practices. The Spark Hire platform allows our hiring managers to have access to candidates across the country without the awkwardness of phone interviews or travel expenses. Our managers have been able to gain insight to an unlimited number of candidates while saving time and resources. We’ve had great response and feedback from managers and candidates alike.

What do you dislike?

We have not run into anything we dislike while using Spark Hire.

Save money on recruitment expenses, saves time and resources when interviewing, allows for record keeping of video interviews.

What Video Interviewing solution do you use?

Spark Hire review by <span>Kellie F.</span>
Kellie F.

"Excellent service and support"

What do you like best?

Spark Hire has changed our interview dynamic. With the addition of the one way interview, we are able to process candidates more efficiently and test their skills, too. This allows us to set our questions and get answered what we really need in order to determine a hire. We like the functionality of using our own questions but appreciate the ones offered by Spark Hire. Also, the support has been helpful and questions are readily answered. Concerns are resolved quickly which is also important. It's an easily adaptable platform and is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

We have no issues with Spark Hire at this time. However, one recommendation I would have is to keep working on implementing it's functionality with ATS systems more easily. It would be great if the interview could auto populate into the ATS system without having to go into Spark Hire for viewing or without having to receive an alert. Auto integration would complete the cycle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Spark Hire; it's been a valuable tool.

We had run into a lengthier time frame with our interview process. Spark Hire has helped us to efficiently solve this issue without giving up the quality we need with the candidates.

Spark Hire review by <span>Brian A.</span>
Brian A.

"Great product, excellent service"

What do you like best?

The interface is clean, easy to use, and works well for both interviewers and applicants. We've gotten great feedback from our applicants on the process as well as the support when they have an issue or a question. We love that SparkHire owns the customer support side, and proactively helps applicants, lifting that load off us.

What do you dislike?

The limitation of 10 questions can be tough - if you want to get feedback on applicants from multiple data points with quick responses, this setting is limiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup is fast and relatively easy - video questions do make it more powerful and a better applicant experience. Can easily save 20% on labor costs.

It allows us to quickly assess critical skills of applicants and prioritize interviewing those who are the best fit, and for whom we are the best fit for. It's reduced our interview no-show rate by over 85%.

Spark Hire review by <span>Geno F.</span>
Geno F.

"Manager, Inside Sales"

What do you like best?

SparkHire is incredibly easy to use. I'm able to post a new position and create an interview link within a few minutes. We've received great feedback from candidates using it as well.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across any issues or deficiencies in the platform so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Could not recommend this product more. Screening resumes, especially for an entry level sales position, can be very misleading. Making initial phone call interviewers can be extremely time consuming. SparkHire allows us to blend those two initial screens, allowing us to identify talent more effectively and drastically reduce time spent on the initial stages of our hiring process.

SparkHire has improved the efficiency of our hiring process by at least 80%. Instead of the time-consuming process of making initial interview calls, we simply send out the video interview link and allow candidates to complete the initial video interview. We are then able to view the videos on our own time to decide who moves on to the next stages of our hiring process.

Spark Hire review by <span>Jennifer C.</span>
Jennifer C.

"Highly recommend Spark Hire"

What do you like best?

With 24 departments to support and schedule interviews for it's a little difficult getting all interested parties together. With Spark Hire I can set up interviews that the hiring panels can watch whenever they have time to spare. No booking conference rooms, juggling schedules, worrying about no-shows, etc. Having this program allows us to get to through the initial interview process much quicker!

What do you dislike?

So far I have not experienced anything to dislike. I have had a few candidates contact me stating there is a $4.99 fee for the application. There is NOT a fee to download the application. To solve this I have added that information in my invitation to interview notification.

We are able to complete the initial interview much quicker since we don't have to get everyone in the same room at the same time.

Spark Hire review by <span>Tony C.</span>
Tony C.

"Great Functional Video Interviewing Software"

What do you like best?

Sparkhire is a good platform for video interviewing. Whether you're using it for one position or multiple positions, it can handle the job. It's user interfaces are intuitive and the functionality allows us to do many things. In fact we don't even take advantage of all the software is able to do. The one-way interview feature is by fare what we use the most often. It allows us to interview more people to begin with. The set up of the interviews is easy and the feature that lets you record video intros to any question you send is very nice as well.

What do you dislike?

The pricing for this software is different. You pay based on the number of jobs you want to use it for at the same time. Since our hiring goes in cycles, many times we only need it for one job, but sometimes we need it for up to 5 jobs. We end up paying for 5 jobs all throughout the year since that is the max number we might need, but we only use it for 1 job much of the year. There are some little features that could be improved, and we'd love for Spark Hire to tie into our current application system (it does some but not ours), but overall we like the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product if you have large candidate pools for positions. It can give an extra level of screening and open the door for candidates who may not screen well on paper.

We are trying to accomplish a few different things with Spark Hire. First and foremost, we want to widen our candidate pool. The positions where we use Spark Hire usually have 100+ applicants. Typically we would bring in only 5 of those candidates to interview in-person, but by using Spark Hire's one-way interview feature, we can widen our net and video interview up to 20 candidates. Many times we end up hiring someone who would not have gotten an in-person interview had we only selected the top 5 candidates.

Spark Hire review by <span>Joshua P. R.</span>
Joshua P. R.

"Great tool for video interviews!"

What do you like best?

I liked that the video responses had time limits. You can also navigate to specific answers without having to listen to one long video straight through. This makes it easy to review submissions when time is available, without having to dedicate large amounts of time to the process.

What do you dislike?

There's lots of functionality. This was my first time using it and our HR team didn't use all of the platform's capabilities. That caused a little bit of confusion since we didn't do the entire candidate review process within the Spark Hire environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, intuitive tool for including video interviews as part of the application process.

Our business problem is schedule coordinating among multiple staff with busy schedules and various candidates' schedules. Spark Hire allowed us to see candidates without the hassle of coordinating staff and candidate schedules.

Spark Hire review by Administrator

"User friendly and great customer service!"

What do you like best?

So easy to use - no training needed! The menus, options, and ability to hover over an icon and see what it means are all very useful. It's intuitive and makes sense - the tips and practice questions they provide are very helpful to the candidates. I like that you can save interview templates, and the options for how many takes, and length of think and answer time is nice to have control over. The service from the sales side and the technical side has all been excellent! Thank you Spark Hire for being a great partner in our process!

What do you dislike?

Nothing - my own sorting system of tagging and saving videos needs improvement - but that's user error!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't look any further - give them a try!

We have sped up the interview process with the help of Spark Hire, and have been able to review more candidates in a shorter period of time. Candidates have the convenience of completing the interview when it works best for them. No more back and forth trying to schedule an interview during working hours! The customer service at Spark Hire has been great since day 1 - they are easy to work with and their technical support has been very helpful for our candidates and respond in a timely manner.

Spark Hire review by Administrator

"SparkHire is vital to quality over quantity"

What do you like best?

I really like that I get a higher quality candidate. We also are now getting way less no-shows at interviews and way more hires from interviews. There is just a lot less wasted time all around!

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that some people just wont do it - or say they have problems and want a phone call. Which is fine whatever yeah but I don't think that they do as the email says and contact SparkHire for help. I get that they are eager for the job - and not all hourly jobs do one-way video interviews - but phone calls do not typically work as well as the videos for us as a company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think a cool feature would be sort of like google phone. Since some people do not want to do videos I call them - however I am about to go overseas and not be able to do that soon. So we had an idea where people could answer the questions by calling in to us and just leaving them as a voicemail. I tried that and it did not work - the voicemail cut me off bc it was too short a limit on time.

So many just some option for if someone cannot or will not do the video - an easy way to get them to answer the question for someone who cannot give them a phone call.

We use the videos in lieu of phone screening potential employees. I am just one girl who does the recruitment for a national company (seven cities and growing) and the phone screens were taking so much time and literally just throwing it in the bin! With SparkHire I ask the same three questions I would have on the phone - and instead of calling people for days I just get the videos when it suits them - and that is amazing for me and the potential hire.

Spark Hire review by <span>Karen Y.</span>
Karen Y.

"Spark Hire Improves our Efficiency"

What do you like best?

Support!!! The team to support me AND the technical support for candidates is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing about Spark Hire that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up was a snap; my representative (Ryan Rodino) is amazing - he's always just a phone call or email away. His goal is to help us be as successful as possible with Spark Hire.

We can interview SO many more candidates when utilizing Spark Hire interviews so our "time to fill" statistic is decreasing! This also gives us the ability to have the client preview the interview as well so they're going on more than just our feedback before an on-site invite goes out!

Spark Hire review by <span>Kelly R.</span>
Kelly R.

"TimeSaver!"

What do you like best?

We loved being able to respond right away to our candidates with an action step they could take to continue the application process. Also, it was very helpful to get to briefly know the candidates and decline the ones that were obviously not a fit, and then be able to dive deeper in with the candidates that we did like during our first live interview. Lastly, our team is located in 2 different countries so this helped us all to get to know the candidates even being in different locations. This resource absolutely saved us time and helped us know our candidates better.

What do you dislike?

As I typed comments while I watched the interviews, it would have been great if it would have saved my comments automatically. I lost all my notes a few times when I forgot to save or closed the window before saving.

Helped us work better as a team and saved time

Spark Hire review by <span>Robert E.</span>
Robert E.

"Spark Hire Allows My Business To Thrive. Spark Hire Is Where Technology Breeds Efficiency "

What do you like best?

This is my second year using Spark Hire. I have been waiting for a service like theirs for years; and in 2016 I finally found it. I am on my third year with Spark Hire and will not be turning back. Without compromising the product, they are professional, customer friendly, and extremely inexpensive compared to competitors in this space.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike about SparkHire. However, I do wish there was a feature to control the duration of the live interviews on my calendar. Currently it defaults to a one hour time slot, while many of our interviews are less than 30 minutes. However, I believe they are currently working on that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan how you will use the product before starting to build out the backend.

I have increased productivity with this technology. I am able to interview three times the amount of people with the one-way interview platform, before spending my staff's valuable time on live interviews. This is invaluable and my staff loves it. Even the applicants have commended us for our simple and easy-to-use system (which of course is our use of the Spark Hire platform).

Spark Hire review by <span>Debbie L.</span>
Debbie L.

"Best Tool ever in 2017"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use! It is worth the money, it's easy to use, has several applications and hiring managers love being able to basically conduct their interview in our office by giving us the questions to ask and they can watch the video interview at their leisure.

What do you dislike?

Some people don't pay attention to what is going on in the background of their video interview and what personal belongings need to be removed from view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool, give it a try!

Getting candidates in front of customers quickly. Generating revenue starts when candidates are hired. We needed to find a way to get our candidates hired as quickly as possible.

Spark Hire review by <span>Oscar R.</span>
Oscar R.

"The recruitment platform interwiew"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity in the connection, when I start to ask questions to the employees we can realize that the software fullfill the requeriments when I hire a person. It let me know that the platform is well desingned to those who want to hire peope.

What do you dislike?

First at all, I do not like the price they show when you are going to sing up, I think it too expensive for the service they announce, of course, it is devided into the number of months but it has still a hight cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this software because s more comple than other ones, the tools are easy to use and te connections are grate, only for qualified recruiment group.

I have used it a couple of time but the most important thing I have solved is the quality of people that I hire, the softwar allows me to meet the requeriments and the profile of the people I am looking for. The benefits have been many, but the main one is that it has brought me the amount of quelified employees that I have today.

Spark Hire review by <span>Pedro S.</span>
Pedro S.

"The best hiring page software"

What do you like best?

I like that software because I see we can interact with people while we are interviewing them, the easy tools that this program has in without any doubt one of the unique platform that employers and bosses have to use.

What do you dislike?

I don´t like to much the price or cost they offer us , in fact, they show three payment options in which goes from the minor cost pack to hugest cost pack,. They warranty with these methods a only annual payment; in addition to this, the payments are divided in twelve months for a total cost of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software because it give us the opportunity to improve a new method of hiring personnel and to use better the selected questions to get better results when we hire.

Spak Hire has gave me a lastly connection to the hour to interview people and contact providers through Internet. The major benefit I have received is that with this platform is simple to use because I am able to get more qualify candidates to my business in a fast time by creating selected questions.

Spark Hire review by <span>Adam M.</span>
Adam M.

"Sparkhire is a Game Changer for our HR dept!"

What do you like best?

The best aspects of this service are the capacity to Screen/pre-screen applicants on my schedule rather than traditional work hours.

It's also so simple to use that the time investment on the front end makes it super easy to implement and maintain.

Sayonara phone screenings!

What do you dislike?

Most of what I would mark as a negative for my experience would be solved by purchasing a higher tier of the service. :)

Allows for a flexible pre-screening of applicants that is easily shared with our team.

Is the first benchmark in assessing applicant capacity...can they operate/figure out the process and will they engage.

By allowing them to re-record their responses, we can assess the mindset of those that make sure to take this step seriously and present the best response, and those that "wing it"...but not well.

Spark Hire review by <span>Scott Sillari V.</span>
Scott Sillari V.

"Spark Hire saves us valuable time during the hiring process"

What do you like best?

I love that I can review 15 candidates in 30 minutes and get a feel for who they are and whether or not they would be a good fit for our culture and if they can communicate well.

What do you dislike?

I would like if it was easier to rate a candidate as a whole not just per video, I know there is an option just make it easier on the initial profile page .

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a must have to save your self a ton of time interviewing people that would not be a culture fit and it is so affordable, literally it's costing you money and time not to have this step in your hiring process.

What is great about using Spark Hire is that it is so seamless and easy to use. You can jump in and review 15 candidates in less than 30 minutes and get a feel for how these people communicate. One of the biggest things when hiring people is getting below the surface and understanding the 80% of who they are. Its called the iceberg affect. When you interview in person you are only usually getting the best version of that person, the 20% as you would say. Well, when you add Spark Hire to your hiring system it forces your candidates to be genuine and real because most people are uncomfortable on camera which in turn allows you to see the authenticity of that person to make sure that they would be a culture fit for your business and worth taking to the next step of your interviewing process. Additionally the software is so simple to use and to rate your candidates and leave notes so that you can have multiple people in the account and know what is going on with that candidate even if they were not involved in the interview process. Spark Hire has been a huge value add for our business and it is very affordable.

Spark Hire review by <span>Matt L.</span>
Matt L.

"Quick, Intuitive, and Effective"

What do you like best?

I love the usability of the platform. Nothing feels convoluted or confusing. A lot of pointing, clicking, recording, and waiting on your invitees to complete their interviews.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything that I dislike about the service, but then again, after watching a demo and consulting with a rep, I feel like my expectations were realistic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to save time interviewing and create a saved interview format that all the hiring managers can view at their earliest convenience, then Spark Hire makes the most sense.

This is a massive time saver, because we all know that a candidate might present in a certain way over the phone. The overwhelming majority of the population however cannot fake the way they present in a video interview, no matter the format.

Spark Hire review by <span>Dustin G.</span>
Dustin G.

"Must Have Tech"

What do you like best?

Spark Hire saved my management team time and money while hiring 115 employees for our new location.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could have put a video clip together from everyone's video interview to show at orientation.

Managers do not have to be working a certain day of the week to sit down and conduct an interview.

If you set time limits for each question you know exactly how long its going to take, unlike a face to face interview

Biggest benefit was a year later looking back and seeing the first people to reply to the video interviews are the most engaged employees we have today.

Spark Hire review by <span>Michelle B.</span>
Michelle B.

"Spark Hire Creates Efficiency"

What do you like best?

The Spark Hire platform is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

We haven't run into anything we've disliked

We started using Spark Hire to cut down on the amount of time it takes our team to screen candidates. We do high volume hiring, and we have a small team. This has really helped us become more efficient and effective.

Spark Hire review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Convenience and collaboration in the hiring process streamlined."

What do you like best?

As a virtual team, I love the ability to review candidates with my team in our own time, while still collaborating to find the best hire.

What do you dislike?

For live team interviews, we use an external option to accommodate both a higher number of team members participating and option to record if needed.

We're an entirely virtual team, so face-to-face interviews aren't an option. Using video interviews we're able to more efficiently go through our hiring process using one-way interviews and only moving select candidates onto live and/or phone interviews.

Spark Hire review by <span>Sarah Z.</span>
Sarah Z.

"Excellent technology for today's recruiting"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, customer support, time saved using this product

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, other than requiring 40 or more characters for this field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend, we have had a very positive outcome using this product thus far.

This is definitly a time saving product. Eliminates needles steps in our process.

Spark Hire review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"A Very Effective Tool for the Hiring Process"

What do you like best?

The software easily allows me to screen initial candidates more effectively than traditional methods. Hiring is very time consuming and Spark Hire makes everything more efficient when it comes to interviewing a large number of candidates.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about the platform, it has always worked very well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's absolutely worth it and I always recommend it to colleagues. It's not an expensive platform either, so it's worth trying it out so you can realize the benefits.

We are a small team with no HR department, so every step in the hiring process is handled by me, while also carrying many other responsibilities. Using Spark Hire's video interview platform allows me to quickly find candidates that are a potential fit for the position, and I don't have to rely on just the resume or time consuming initial interviews via phone.

Spark Hire review by <span>Becky H.</span>
Becky H.

"Spark Hire is very user friendly, time saving and an essentail tool for our hiring needs. "

What do you like best?

The amount of time video interview saves.

What do you dislike?

Some candidates don't feel like the video interview is as important as a "real" interview.

You can show as many hiring managers as you desire with only one video interview. That is HUGE and time saving. I forward one interview to 35 different managers. Do you know how long it would take if one candidate had to interview with 35 different people?

Spark Hire review by User in Internet

"Reasonable, not personal "

What do you like best?

I thought the interface was simple and straightforward. The video software easily synced up to my computer and I had a glitch free recording session for a video interview. The directional videos before the session were also helpful and informative.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the concept of a solo video interview. I'm not entirely sure if they offer other services, but I felt a bit uncomfortable during the process. There was nobody guiding me along and it was somewhat discouraging.

The benefits of a solo interview are obvious and there is a clear choice for conducting them in that manner. The only problems I would recommend would have to do with creating a personable atmosphere. That could be achieved through a more interactive interface and some form of direct feedback from someone at sparkhire before being reviewed by the company. It would make those submitting applications feel significantly more confident in their submissions and allow them to look forward to future interviews.

Spark Hire review by Consultant

"We love SparkHire and so do our candidates!"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize and branding is great, creates a seamless product for our candidates. The sample questions are always helpful and the built-in email and templates save us time and duplication.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if the personalization email text box was bigger so we could see all the text rather than scrolling down.

Agile recruitment - speeding up the recruitment process

Spark Hire review by <span>Tara C.</span>
Tara C.

"Excellent, innovative and eye-opening"

What do you like best?

The ease of access to the platform - you are able to view and rate with equal ease from your mobile browser as from your desktop.

What do you dislike?

The lack of attachments to profiles can be annoying when working at speed - would be great if resumes were attached there for example.

For communication-heavy roles where great interpersonal skills are an absolute pre-requisite the spark hire interviews have been invaluable as a short-cut to accessing this insight pre-interview.

Spark Hire review by <span>Jaxon S.</span>
Jaxon S.

"Spark video makes us more accessible to our candidates."

What do you like best?

The ‘profile page’ that users can set up includes a welcome video.

What do you dislike?

Obviously, it’s not as good as a face-to-face interview.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Face to face interviews are the best, but this can fill a need that exists.

We are able to have more control of possible candidates to hire, even if they aren’t in town when we are available to interview.

Spark Hire review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Interesting Tool for Interviewing"

What do you like best?

Interesting concept for video interview screening. We really liked the idea of being able to do part of our interview process remotely and this gave a more personal touch than just looking through paper resumes. It really helped us feel like we knew the person better with the video questionnaire.

What do you dislike?

It's not a perfect solution. You don't get the answer/response rhythm that you obviously get in person and we found that it didn't replace follow up interviews with other team members.

We were hoping to shorten the interview process.

Spark Hire review by Administrator

"Outstanding customer service to me and our candidates."

What do you like best?

By utilizing Spark Hire we are providing candidates a "voice" to their resumes. Our hiring managers are considering more candidates and we have reduced the dollars spent on interview expenses.

What do you dislike?

Our experiences have only been positive.

Reducing interview expense costs. Considering more candidates and making more thoughtful hiring decisions.

Spark Hire review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Sparkhire as screening/interview tool."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and time savings. It allows recruiters to focus on other things.

What do you dislike?

NOt necessary dislike but we are still trying to figure out how to use it without too much administrative burden on recruiters. It is getting really popular and we are a huge place so there is a fair amount of overhead with sharing videos, etc. We may think about integrating with our new HCM system which might solve all of our problems.

Time to schedule and screen first round of applicants.

Spark Hire review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Quick access to interview candidates "

What do you like best?

Nowadays, companies are implementing video interviews into their hiring process to better and quickly connect with candidates. This fast process allows us to meet our needs quickly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their are glitches just like with any software either because of signal, wifi, or outages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient as with any software, take the plunge you will love it.

If we have a need for a specific position we can meet those needs more quickly by online interviews. Online interviews often are easier to schedule with people's schedules.

Spark Hire review by <span>Jenell O.</span>
Jenell O.

"Handy Hiring Tool "

What do you like best?

This is such a great hiring tool that's very easy to navigate. Makes looking for new employees so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Not much to to not like if you ask me. Great software.

Provides a great screening tool for hiring purposes.

Spark Hire review by <span>david b.</span>
david b.

"Spark Hire Exceeds Expectations!"

What do you like best?

Site is very user friendly for Administrators, managers and most importantly, applicants.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about the product

Ability to view applicants before bringing them in for a face to face interview

Spark Hire review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Simple tool for qualifying candidates"

What do you like best?

It’s a simple, customizable tool to source candidates or to add value to a submission.

What do you dislike?

It’s a bit confusing to add a job before you are able to request video interviews and you are only allowed to work on 5 jobs at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good value for the platform. Others may have more features but much more pricey.

Going through candidates to check their personality and/or skills- technical and communication skills.

Spark Hire review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Good platform for moderate budget."

What do you like best?

I like the spark hire platform because it is very easy to use and it is a good platform for a moderate budget. It is a way to quickly evaluate several candidates in a short period of time.

What do you dislike?

You don't always get the best feel for candidates via a video...as I still feel in person interviews are the best way to get a better evaluation.

Quick access to a variety of candidates and it is cheaper than flying in multiple candidates. It is also a time saver.

Spark Hire review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Get To Know Them Before You Meet Them"

What do you like best?

I like getting to know people beyond their resume before I meet them for their interview.

What do you dislike?

Some clients find it intimidating. The video can be glitchty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find room in the budget for this if you are planning on building your team. Team being the important word there. Spark Hire really allows you to find that perfect fit.

Streamlining our hiring process. It's been helpful in helping us find better matches to our needs.

Spark Hire review by User in Veterinary
User in Veterinary

"Spark Hire"

What do you like best?

It is convenient to be able to interview potential employees and allow them to complete it at their own time

What do you dislike?

I dislike using technology for interviews, but the software has given me no issues

It makes the hiring process less stressful and allows interviewees to make a first impression

Spark Hire review by Administrator

"Great product for a great price"

What do you like best?

The ability to conduct one way interviews saves us tons of time

What do you dislike?

The fact that at time is is hard to conduct live interviews with candidates

Recommendations to others considering the product

No mobile app could be a problem for you so I would consider that

Talent sourcing and hiring

Learn more about Spark Hire

Spark Hire Videos

Learning about Spark Hire?

* We monitor all Spark Hire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Spark Hire to Similar Solutions