Spark Hire

Spark Hire

Video Interviewing made simple

Work for Spark Hire?

Learning about Spark Hire?

Compare Spark Hire to Similar Solutions

Spark Hire Reviews

Ask Spark Hire a Question
Showing 30 Spark Hire reviews
Spark Hire review by <span>Geno F.</span>
Geno F.

Manager, Inside Sales

What do you like best?

SparkHire is incredibly easy to use. I'm able to post a new position and create an interview link within a few minutes. We've received great feedback from candidates using it as well.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across any issues or deficiencies in the platform so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Could not recommend this product more. Screening resumes, especially for an entry level sales position, can be very misleading. Making initial phone call interviewers can be extremely time consuming. SparkHire allows us to blend those two initial screens, allowing us to identify talent more effectively and drastically reduce time spent on the initial stages of our hiring process.

SparkHire has improved the efficiency of our hiring process by at least 80%. Instead of the time-consuming process of making initial interview calls, we simply send out the video interview link and allow candidates to complete the initial video interview. We are then able to view the videos on our own time to decide who moves on to the next stages of our hiring process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Spark Hire
Spark Hire review by <span>Tony C.</span>
Tony C.

Great Functional Video Interviewing Software

What do you like best?

Sparkhire is a good platform for video interviewing. Whether you're using it for one position or multiple positions, it can handle the job. It's user interfaces are intuitive and the functionality allows us to do many things. In fact we don't even take advantage of all the software is able to do. The one-way interview feature is by fare what we use the most often. It allows us to interview more people to begin with. The set up of the interviews is easy and the feature that lets you record video intros to any question you send is very nice as well.

What do you dislike?

The pricing for this software is different. You pay based on the number of jobs you want to use it for at the same time. Since our hiring goes in cycles, many times we only need it for one job, but sometimes we need it for up to 5 jobs. We end up paying for 5 jobs all throughout the year since that is the max number we might need, but we only use it for 1 job much of the year. There are some little features that could be improved, and we'd love for Spark Hire to tie into our current application system (it does some but not ours), but overall we like the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product if you have large candidate pools for positions. It can give an extra level of screening and open the door for candidates who may not screen well on paper.

We are trying to accomplish a few different things with Spark Hire. First and foremost, we want to widen our candidate pool. The positions where we use Spark Hire usually have 100+ applicants. Typically we would bring in only 5 of those candidates to interview in-person, but by using Spark Hire's one-way interview feature, we can widen our net and video interview up to 20 candidates. Many times we end up hiring someone who would not have gotten an in-person interview had we only selected the top 5 candidates.

What Video Interviewing solution do you use?

Spark Hire review by <span>Joshua P. R.</span>
Joshua P. R.

Great tool for video interviews!

What do you like best?

I liked that the video responses had time limits. You can also navigate to specific answers without having to listen to one long video straight through. This makes it easy to review submissions when time is available, without having to dedicate large amounts of time to the process.

What do you dislike?

There's lots of functionality. This was my first time using it and our HR team didn't use all of the platform's capabilities. That caused a little bit of confusion since we didn't do the entire candidate review process within the Spark Hire environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, intuitive tool for including video interviews as part of the application process.

Our business problem is schedule coordinating among multiple staff with busy schedules and various candidates' schedules. Spark Hire allowed us to see candidates without the hassle of coordinating staff and candidate schedules.

Spark Hire review by <span>Kelly R.</span>
Kelly R.

TimeSaver!

What do you like best?

We loved being able to respond right away to our candidates with an action step they could take to continue the application process. Also, it was very helpful to get to briefly know the candidates and decline the ones that were obviously not a fit, and then be able to dive deeper in with the candidates that we did like during our first live interview. Lastly, our team is located in 2 different countries so this helped us all to get to know the candidates even being in different locations. This resource absolutely saved us time and helped us know our candidates better.

What do you dislike?

As I typed comments while I watched the interviews, it would have been great if it would have saved my comments automatically. I lost all my notes a few times when I forgot to save or closed the window before saving.

Helped us work better as a team and saved time

Spark Hire review by <span>Robert E.</span>
Robert E.

Spark Hire Allows My Business To Thrive. Spark Hire Is Where Technology Breeds Efficiency

What do you like best?

This is my second year using Spark Hire. I have been waiting for a service like theirs for years; and in 2016 I finally found it. I am on my third year with Spark Hire and will not be turning back. Without compromising the product, they are professional, customer friendly, and extremely inexpensive compared to competitors in this space.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike about SparkHire. However, I do wish there was a feature to control the duration of the live interviews on my calendar. Currently it defaults to a one hour time slot, while many of our interviews are less than 30 minutes. However, I believe they are currently working on that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan how you will use the product before starting to build out the backend.

I have increased productivity with this technology. I am able to interview three times the amount of people with the one-way interview platform, before spending my staff's valuable time on live interviews. This is invaluable and my staff loves it. Even the applicants have commended us for our simple and easy-to-use system (which of course is our use of the Spark Hire platform).

Spark Hire review by <span>Debbie L.</span>
Debbie L.

Best Tool ever in 2017

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use! It is worth the money, it's easy to use, has several applications and hiring managers love being able to basically conduct their interview in our office by giving us the questions to ask and they can watch the video interview at their leisure.

What do you dislike?

Some people don't pay attention to what is going on in the background of their video interview and what personal belongings need to be removed from view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool, give it a try!

Getting candidates in front of customers quickly. Generating revenue starts when candidates are hired. We needed to find a way to get our candidates hired as quickly as possible.

Learn more about Spark Hire

Spark Hire Videos

Learning about Spark Hire?

* We monitor all Spark Hire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Spark Hire to Similar Solutions