Sparkle

Sparkle is a technology platform that collects, moderates and curates content from various social and web sources and displays it on any digital asset, it enables brands to capture and filter user generated content and display it across screens, websites, apps, ad units, and out of home advertising.

Work for Sparkle?

Learning about Sparkle?

Sparkle Reviews

Ask Sparkle a Question
Showing 15 Sparkle reviews
Sparkle review by Tyler Wic N.
Tyler Wic N.

"Social media interaction in an art gallery"

What do you like best?

Sparkle has the ability to get users interacting with your brand on a personal yet public level. The web-based software is easy to use and is completely customizable which we used to create a live feedback wall for an exhibition. It also provides valuable analytics to measure engagement and interaction. The pricing was fair and they offered us a discount because we were a not for profit institution.

What do you dislike?

It can get a little pricey especially if you're wanting to do live updates. We are a US based company and we got hit with an "international purchase fee" from our bank, however, even with the fee it was still cheaper than most of their competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to reach out to their team, they answer and provided me with amazing support.

We were trying to get people who came into a special exhibition at our museum to share their thoughts on the show with the world, and with us. We used Sparkle to create a live comment wall featuring photos posts from our guests.

In the first week alone, we had reached over 153,000 unique individual users and I believe the number was that high because people's posts were becoming a part of the exhibition using Sparkle.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sparkle
Sparkle review by Julie P.
Julie P.

"Positive experience/ great addition for our marketing campaign"

What do you like best?

Our campaign runs on user-generated content. We've sent 6 people on the road (to walk 4 months on foot) to be ambassadors for a client. They are posting updates on Facebook and Instagram daily. For us, it's very important to keep track of everything and to save time reviewing these posts. Sparkle proved to be the perfect tool for this and to keep the overview. Furthermore, we implement Sparkle's feature on several pages on our client's website - it's great we can use different sparkles with the same sources but other filters to showcase exactly what we want where we want.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could add personal Facebook profiles instead of business pages as a source in our Sparkle.

It saved us a lot of time and money in comparison to building a similar feature ourselves last-minute (we have our own IT department). Plus it gave us the option of customising the lay-out of the posts in such an easy way to maintain our corporate identity/recognizability, which is important for our campaign. We can also add “shoppable buttons” to social posts which makes it interesting for us and our sponsors.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

Sparkle review by David P.
David P.

"Easy, fast, simple"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to add social networks and filter things. It is a fast tool with a simple design that performs its needed function well.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more custom announcement features for the Event plan so I could easily do a pop-up to draw attention to something we are doing without creating a custom post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can get expensive adding additional sources over your plan amount, but if you need 10 or less sources (each hashtag tracked counts as a source) then I highly recommend you go for this!

We need to share information to multiple event locations at the same time and showing this board on TVs at the events makes that easy.

Sparkle review by James C.
James C.

"Simplicity is key"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that you can navigate the dashboard and your 'sparkle' with so much ease as everything is right in front of you, and you also have so many options within the styles that you can edit yourself fit fit with your own branding. You have full control of content and activity.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I can say I dislike say about the actual service/product, the one issue I had was that I couldn't enable real time on the night of one of our events which was quite worrying as it was the main source that kept audience interaction. However after messaging the team, they managed to sort us out straight away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly efficient, simple, appealing and great service

Sparkle provides us with a live feed for our 'tweet wall' that reminds our audiences of our hashtag throughout the night of our events, this really helps audience interaction as their own tweets are seen live on our screens throughout the night which also solves our social media interaction problem (or lack of). It gets us trending and really builds our profile

Sparkle review by Michiel B.
Michiel B.

"Easy, simple and good!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to setup and integrate a sparkle. Just setup a hashtag for instagram to keep up, setup the moderation and implement on your site! Sparkle allows you to moderate your feed to exclude (e.g. competitor's or spamaccounts).

What do you dislike?

I don't think there really is anything to 'dislike'. The only way they have setup their business model is that upgrading is needed fairly fast.

For example: if you want to create a custom theme, delete the "powered by sparkle.io", have a more frequent update time (lowest one starts with 3 hours) and no moderation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start with a simple version for one sparkle and you'll see the benefits of this tool!

We've setup some simple Instagram contests with a hashtag. The biggest benefit was that we got a quick view of our customer base and their actions on instagram!

Sparkle review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="261d4660-4fa0-4dbc-99b0-772f85290775">Elin E.</span>
Elin E.
" itemprop="name" />

"Social Media flows in a sparkling package"

What do you like best?

Sparkle is intuitive to use, and it's ridiculously easy to create visual appearances that corresponds with different brand guidelines.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer if more sources and live tickets were included. Other than that I find Sparkle to be a very complete product.

When we hold a large event, Sparkle helps us extend and pro-long the awarness of the event, as we can set up screens around the group offices, as well as at the venue. We also include sparkles on our websites to extend the reach for Instagram accounts for employer branding purposes.

Sparkle review by Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

"I recommend Sparkle all the time"

What do you like best?

Sparkle has been invaluable to my company, tweexy.com, because it enables us to keep our website fresh on a very small budget. I particularly like that we can limit which social media platforms feed into our site. In our case, we love Instagram, and we don't want to overwhelm our site with others. Sparkle is very user-friendly, affordable and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about Sparkle and look forward to seeing how the company evolves, and how we can benefit from their creativity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment with Sparkle. It's worth a try.

We are a two-person company with very little time. We love how automated Sparkle is.

Sparkle review by Amy W.
Amy W.

"Sparkle does a great job displaying social media for significantly less than its competitors."

What do you like best?

Sparkle has gorgeous website embeds for social media posts and extensive selection options for capturing relevant SM via platforms, tags, location, etc. Their customer service based in Europe is excellent—even from the U.S.

What do you dislike?

It has a somewhat limited amount of display themes for events, but allows for CSS editing that helps expand some of the options—if you know how to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great option for companies that have a need to display social media posts, but aren't huge corporations with big budgets.

We needed a way to display social media posts at big events university events, i.e. graduation and sporting events.

Sparkle review by Durand C.
Durand C.

"Perfect User Generated Content Tool"

What do you like best?

For a medium size business with a wide audience, the moderation tool is essential to ensure content is on brand and not offensive in anyway. The Sparkle moderation tool is quick and easy to use, and it sends email notifications daily to remind you to moderate new content.

What do you dislike?

Not many dislikes. Maybe the small amount of themes to choose from if i was being fussy, but you always have the option to override the CSS to customize.

Aggregating social content on own own website, making it visible to our wider audience. Aligning real life user content to our brand.

Sparkle review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"Easy, smart and best support "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it was to add my social networks and to setup and integrate a Sparkle on my webpage and publish the same content on a screen. Also, everytime I had questions, the sparkle support team helped me in a min. Fantastic support! Thanks

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet. I would say maybe little the price since my company is a start-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am curating all social media around my brand and it is a cheap way to up-cycle content and do some marketing with it

Sparkle review by Per P.
Per P.

"Fun and easy tool"

What do you like best?

The easy way you can create great looking presentations of the social media content created by your followers and fans.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is that it would be great if it updated content at shorter intervals.

We are using it to create engagemant on our fairs and other events. We have also used it for internal events such as employee dinners. We are seeing an increase in engagement from our customers and also from our suppliers, which is strengthening our brand and creating better brand awareness.

Sparkle review by Rose T.
Rose T.

"Sparkle as an event partner"

What do you like best?

The ease and functionality of the program allows us to interact socially with our audience

What do you dislike?

No dislikes, it is very useful for running a festival style event with multiple performances and tons of social interaction

Allows us to interact socially with the audience

Sparkle review by Dagfinn F.
Dagfinn F.

"Fantastic tool and just what we wanted"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and versatility of Sparkle makes it very simple to integrate into web, infoscreens or intranet.

What do you dislike?

It could be cheaper and prehaps include media clippings as well.

We are integrating social media into our website and also using Sparkle for internal informationscreens, saving a great deal of handiwork.

Sparkle review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Easy set up, great display look, great & fast chat support"

What do you like best?

The style of the result and the ease of setup. Also it's great to setup before paying and then decide.

What do you dislike?

Couple of moments of user experience flow that are a bit confusing and could be improved. But the speedy chat support helped to figure it out.

Social wall on a big event

Sparkle review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Sparkle works great for UGC aggregation and display"

What do you like best?

Super user-friendly; easy to use and set up

What do you dislike?

Some features can be confusing; can't do two displays of same Sparkle content unless you use additional sources

Great to display content from social media on Facebook, website, presentations.

Learning about Sparkle?

* We monitor all Sparkle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.