Speedify VPN

(11 reviews)

Speedify is a fast VPN application with patent pending channel bonding technology that uses multiple connections in parallel for speed and failover protection.

Work for Speedify VPN?

Learning about Speedify VPN?

Speedify VPN Reviews

Ask Speedify VPN a Question
Showing 11 Speedify VPN reviews
Speedify VPN review by Srinivas V.
Srinivas V.

"Best VPN in the market"

What do you like best?

Generally the internet speed reduces while on VPN, but that doesn't happen with speedify vpn. It is the most secure and fast VPN out in the market. Not only that it offers free 5gb usage every month. So I think these features make this the best VPN.

What do you dislike?

Some times it does not respond, and internet gets down. Again I have to disconnect and connect to re-establish the connection. This is a minor thing which happens with every VPN. Other than that it has nothing else to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go with it.

I generally use it when I am using public wifi for extra safety, and I'm highly satisfied with it. It is highly secure, so usually I suggest this to all my friends and colleagues. These are the main benefits that I have realized from using this software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Speedify VPN
Speedify VPN review by Szczepan W.
Szczepan W.

"Speedify VPN - The fastest VPN"

What do you like best?

Speedify VPN is very easy to use and has one of the most powerful encryption methods (ChaCha 256-bit). It has 500 servers in as many as 28 countries, it is worth mentioning that you can use it for free. An additional advantage of this solution is the ability to combine several networks into one, so we can speed up Wi-Fi.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately it doesn't support Linux and sometimes some servers are slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care about the speed, I recommend to choose this VPN.

With Speedify VPN I can safely use the Internet anywhere and if the speed is not satisfactory I can connect several networks to increase the speed.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

Speedify VPN review by Logan J.
Logan J.

"Great for reducing lag while live streaming "

What do you like best?

I really do like how well it combines the two connections (cellular and wifi) while I broadcast from my phone

What do you dislike?

I dislike when its buggy or wont connect correctly but usually i just restart my device and its up and working again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really saw a major difference with video quality both while uploading or broadcasting as well as just watching. If youre looking to improve the quality of your connection i highly recommend this app.

I was having a lot of trouble with my video feed freezing and losing packets while broadcasting. Especially when i used an android decive, speedify greatly reduced the issue i was having with the servers and helped me to keep my viewer count high

Speedify VPN review by Amelia Z.
Amelia Z.

"Speedify VPN - The best VPN"

What do you like best?

Speedify VPN is the only VPN of its kind, because in addition to great Cha-Cha data encryption and multiple server locations, it supports the connection of multiple networks, while WiFi speed does not suit us, we can also use the mobile Internet at once, so that we can speed up the connection.

What do you dislike?

Apart from small problems with the operation of servers I have not noticed any more disadvantages of this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care about the stability of the link and for safety I recommend this vpn.

Thanks to Speedify VPN we can safely use the Internet in any place in the world and bypass regional blockades.

Speedify VPN review by YagneshKumar P.
YagneshKumar P.

"Best VPN service "

What do you like best?

Speedify VPN is very easy to connect to other servers instantly, easily install the software without any configurations, improved latency, which provides quick connection without any lag even when using vpn the speed is fast enough to watch movies, surf the web, and download files. Also, you can connect to networks together to the improve speed and reliability. Last but not Least, Speedify VPN is very secure as it uses secure channels to run the packets to and from the device.

What do you dislike?

Well, when you have issues with Speedify VPN such as billing related, Customer support is communicated through email, so they do not have a chat or phone number that you can get hold of a rep to resolve any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Able to access websites that have been blocked by other countries.

Speedify VPN review by John M.
John M.

"Nice and fast VPN"

What do you like best?

Speedify is very easy to use and doesn't cost a lot compared to the other VPNs in the market. There are many locations to choose from and the connection is very fast

What do you dislike?

Sometime the require many tries to establish a connection with the server

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a fast and cheap VPN then Speedify VPN is for you

Very decent and fast VPN that offers a secure protection.

Speedify VPN review by User

"Fastest VPN?"

What do you like best?

Usually when I try out VPNs speed is the main issue. Sure, most have a ton of locations you can choose from and maybe cheaper than others but nothing I have tried so far is as fast as Speedify VPN.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little to much for a VPN, but it is worth it

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the fastest vpns I have ever used. Open VPN and others like it dont even come close to this product. I recommend this for personal and business you.

We use it as a VPN

Speedify VPN review by Yuliya Y.
Yuliya Y.

"VPN Review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, the instructions are clear. You can either manually select the location or let Speedify automatically connect you to server based on a few things.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can find at the moment, its pretty straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It deliver faster speeds and handles traffic very well.

Fast vpn bonding

Speedify VPN review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Quick reliable vpn service with average prices"

What do you like best?

Speed, it is really fast, considering the encryption reliability.

What do you dislike?

There are no free or discounted plans with shorter list of features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need speed with fair price, get family subscription

Securing our network is very important nowadays. Speedily helps to make it without with comparably very fast speed.

Speedify VPN review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"It was a decent service for the price"

What do you like best?

No throttling, errors, or constant bufffering.

What do you dislike?

It does still bottleneck speeds over 100GBps

Recommendations to others considering the product

Additional support for speeds up to 1TBps

Security for our office and users.

Speedify VPN review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Decent Vpn"

What do you like best?

It does it’s job, good options for selecting IP locations

What do you dislike?

Sometimes had issues connecting to a secure network.

Private network browsing

Learning about Speedify VPN?

* We monitor all Speedify VPN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.