Spinattic

Spinattic is a solution that makes it possible to create quality, robust 360 based virtual tours, with interfaces that can be customized easily by the photographer.

Work for Spinattic?

Learning about Spinattic?

Spinattic Reviews

Showing 2 Spinattic reviews
Spinattic review by Amny N.
Amny N.

"Website directed to share, create and customize virtual tours. "

What do you like best?

I like the program because it allows you to display quality images for everyone's view at an acceptable size and with a resolution that makes it easy for the client or visitor of the page to observe in detail what they want to show.

provides the option to describe and characterize the image we want to show.

I like it because it is a well-known page and many people visit it, which allows my publications to be seen by many people.

It provides the option of observing a world map in order to locate the property, the service, or the image they present, in this way it gives us the possibility of planning our actions.

I like it because on a single page there is the possibility of finding hotels, restaurants, events, real estate, theater, universities, vehicles, etc.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the view of the presentation interface, I think it should be more elegant, innovative, creative and colorful. instead it shows a very pale and little colorful image.

I do not like to initially show some images without classification, when they should provide a classified view according to the typology and objective of the image.

is a page that requires an excellent internet connection to function satisfactorily, which prevents you from being able to review it anywhere in the world, because there are communities where there is no excellent connection to the internet. It is very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this program because it offers the possibility of having information for the planning of a work logistics or for the application of marketing techniques.

We had problems to locate certain services and location of hotels, restaurants or beautiful landscapes. thanks to the program we have the option of locating a lot of information on the map for the planning of a work, adventure or distraction logist. In the same way we needed to show and sell our marketing services and thanks to this programs we have made it in a satisfactory way, achieving the growth of the organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Spinattic
Spinattic review by Luis Ignacio C.
Luis Ignacio C.

"Very intuitive, excellent for combining art and functionality."

What do you like best?

I have a passion for photography that I have combined perfectly with graphic design, thanks to Spinattic I have reconciled those complementary professions. I like the way it is coupling the recordings that I have registered. I have managed to reach new clients thanks to the visual benefits that it offers when presenting the final work, I am pleasantly surprised of the capabilities it offers to all those who, like me, seek to explore new options to innovate in design and photography.

What do you dislike?

Only positive things come to Spinattic, I can not give negative ratings to this great and powerful tool, just that I would like you to check with your programmers, the settings of your website because when you try to access with Chrome it sends a warning that can make them lose potential customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am sure that many of my colleagues will be happy with my recommendation, they will achieve greater attractiveness in their presentations, and their clients will value much more the passion that each one gives to their work. If you read this review and ask yourself if it's worth it, I want to say yes, invest in your work to increase your earnings and potential customers, Spinattic is a safe investment.

I am a faithful believer in graphic design and in its intimate relationship with photography, so I have benefited a lot since I present my work with Spinattic, you can see more details of what the client wants, and at the same time, I am looking to offer an optics different from the one that is in the market with so much competition. My customer catalog has increased considerably since I started using it.

What Virtual Tour solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Spinattic for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Matterport Logo
Matterport
4.0
Matterport's 3D media platform lets you create, navigate, modify & share interactive 3D & virtual reality spaces for multiple industries incl real estate, travel, AEC.
Pano2VR Logo
Pano2VR
Pano2VR converts spherical or cylindrical panoramic images into interactive 360 panoramas for playback on portable devices, kiosks and the modern web browser.
Panotour Logo
Panotour
2.5
With Panotour, you can now show the world around you to your friends, clients or to the mass public.
Roundme Logo
Roundme
5.0
Roundme is a 360 VR image publishing and virtual tour authoring platform.
GoThru Logo
GoThru
5.0
GoThru is a platform developed to offer multiple tools to Google Trusted Photographers and implicit to their customers. GoThru Moderator is the only moderator outside of Google that provides the technology to create a constellation out of panoramic images and be published directly on Google Maps and the Street View Application. Besides that, GoThru offers a multitude of tools that have been created at the request of the photographers or to help them to better sell the Google Tour.
Create Inc. Logo
Create Inc.
0 reviews
Create delivers the intelligence that professionals need to capitalize on market opportunities and stay ahead of the competition. Create brings together research, analysis, and project management to improve efficiency across project teams and fuel economic development.
Portico.ai Logo
Portico.ai
0 reviews
Portico offers customized, active virtual and mixed reality solutions.
Real Tour Vision Logo
Real Tour Vision
0 reviews
RTV has been a recognized leader in interactive 360 panoramic virtual tours, professional photography services, and virtual tour software. RTV has built up a vast network of virtual tour providers with trained professionals worldwide. RTV is the most impressive and feature rich virtual tour software solution to choose when you’re ready to offer virtual tours to local business owners and real estate professionals.
Panowalker Logo
Panowalker
0 reviews
Panowalker is Easypano new street view software solution, which can create realistic walkthrough street view and virtual tour from spherical or cylindrical panoramic images. You can really "walk" in the street view created by Panowalker and stop at any point to look around in 360 degree. See walkthrough effect street view created with Panowalker.
Panotour Viewer Logo
Panotour Viewer
0 reviews
Panotour Viewer lets you open .PTV files in an internet brower, offline. With Panotour Viewer, it's easy to display your tours on any computer, tablet or mobile phone with no need of an internet connection.

Learning about Spinattic?

* We monitor all Spinattic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.