Spinbackup

Spinbackup is a cloud-to-cloud backup provider, offering ultra-secure and easy way to keep your sensitive data safe.

Work for Spinbackup?

Learning about Spinbackup?

Spinbackup Reviews

Ask Spinbackup a Question
Showing 1 Spinbackup review
Spinbackup review by <span>Jonathon T.</span>
Jonathon T.

Super Simple Solution

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It's a set it and forget it. But you can configure notifications based upon potential threats. This way, I don't have to log in and check. It's monitoring and notifying me when it needs to.

What do you dislike?

I've been using this for about a month now and haven't noticed anything I "dislike" as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a free trial and then go through a demo first. It's thorough. They answered all of my questions and showed me everything I needed to see to use the tool.

I have a backup solution and a cyber security tool for my Google S Suite. I can monitor employee usage, determine the threats of potential viruses found in Google Drive add-ons, and I can quickly recovery emails, calendars and drive documents in case of a nefarious team member.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Spinbackup

What Cloud Security solution do you use?

Learning about Spinbackup?

* We monitor all Spinbackup reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.