Spinbackup

5.0

Spinbackup is a cloud-to-cloud backup provider, offering ultra-secure and easy way to keep your sensitive data safe.

Work for Spinbackup?

Learning about Spinbackup?

Spinbackup Reviews

Ask Spinbackup a Question
Showing 2 Spinbackup reviews
Spinbackup review by Margo K.
Margo K.

"Business savior"

What do you like best?

This backup has saved a huge amount of work we've done. Some very important documents were accidentally deleted and we'd restored them with a touch of a button. Brilliant!

What do you dislike?

Large size of data to be backup needs a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work a lot with G Suite or Office 365 (if you are Microsoft fan) then Spinbackup is a must have tool for you. You can't even imagine how many issues you can solve!

There are plently of benefits in Spinbackup for my G Suite. I can restore any file just in a matter of seconds, I can monitor employee usage, check what kind of apps our employees use, I can pretty quickly and easily recover emails, calendars and drive documents.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Spinbackup
Spinbackup review by Jonathon T.
Jonathon T.

"Super Simple Solution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It's a set it and forget it. But you can configure notifications based upon potential threats. This way, I don't have to log in and check. It's monitoring and notifying me when it needs to.

What do you dislike?

I've been using this for about a month now and haven't noticed anything I "dislike" as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a free trial and then go through a demo first. It's thorough. They answered all of my questions and showed me everything I needed to see to use the tool.

I have a backup solution and a cyber security tool for my Google S Suite. I can monitor employee usage, determine the threats of potential viruses found in Google Drive add-ons, and I can quickly recovery emails, calendars and drive documents in case of a nefarious team member.

What Online Backup solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Spinbackup for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Spinbackup?

* We monitor all Spinbackup reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.