Spinify

Spinify gamifies business activities for all target based employees.

Work for Spinify?

Learning about Spinify?

Spinify Reviews

Ask Spinify a Question
Showing 64 Spinify reviews
Spinify review by <span>Jason P.</span>
Jason P.

"Great tool for increasing productivity through competition"

What do you like best?

Spinify has allowed us to use live data to create dynamic leaderboards. It has made a huge difference. Our reps are now competing for daily badges and we have begun running spiffs off the leaderboard data.

What do you dislike?

They are still working out some of the kinks but they are a great and very responsive team. We have had a couple bumps with the Salesforce integration but the Spinify team has been fantastic!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into hardware for screens. Currently, it's broadcasted to fixed monitors using Google Chromecast, which is cheap and easy but needs to be setup manually each day. I would recommend working with a digital signage firm that can configure your screens with self-loading leaderboards. A thin client PC or Google Chromebox would do the trick. The displays are rich and engaging. It looks very professional.

We now have friendly competition within our sales team and we have seen a major increase in productivity. Our sales team is remote and Spinify has allowed our folks to stay competitive using the Salesforce tab, the mobile app, and the daily winner emails. It's really helped us to work more tightly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Spinify
Spinify review by <span>Bryce M.</span>
Bryce M.

"Great leaderboards"

What do you like best?

Our sales team love the visibility of Spinify, as we have a large office and so many TV's, being able to read the number of the metric on the leaderboard was a must and we were able to achieve this with Spinify. ##The ability to build leaderboards for different sales divisions has been great! We can now raise engagement through different teams. ##We like to show the total team sales and marketing stats on leads and opportunities and having these as a large metric up on the TV is great! ##Lastly, Spinify has worked with us to build what our teams need. When there was a new feature that would benefit our teams and drive engagement, Spinify worked on that with us to get the most out of the product.

What do you dislike?

Everything I did dislike they have fixed

Sales team drive for targets and key metrics. We can use Spinify for any department using Salesforce

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Spinify review by <span>Theo F.</span>
Theo F.

"Spinify Leaderboards"

What do you like best?

The automation afforded by the APIs with various CRM systems is a huge benefit - this allows us to set and forget the leaderboards and have our sales team engaged with stock movement. The team at Spinify are wonderfully nimble and extremely happy to help with any issue whether it be large or small.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that there is nothing I do not like about Spinify - the team behind the program is excellent and the product performs the function for which it is designed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the excellent support team at Spinify.

We use Spinify to keep our sales team both informed and engaged with what is happening in the business day to day. The automation of the alerts and leaderboards is also a huge time saver for our Admin team.

Spinify review by <span>Paul O.</span>
Paul O.

"Spinify is great for growth firms wanting to Scale Up"

What do you like best?

The absolute simplicity of the platform. it does not try to do everything to help a team stay on track, but what it does, it does exceptionally well. It is visually attractive, and has been designed with gamification principles in mind.

What do you dislike?

Very little. Spinify does what it needs to do, and any limitations on connections into other tools and platforms are developed as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Matt and his team have really found a niche. Taking lots of data and displaying it in a meaningful way is a very hard thing to do. They have done this exceptionally well.

Keeping high performance sales, and other teams focused, and on track. I work a lot with fast growing businesses, and Spinify has been a great tool to make sure we execute well from our strategic plans.

Spinify review by <span>Jason S.</span>
Jason S.

"Fun and Exciting Leaderboard"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to participate in our company leaderboards. During our events, it gives me a real-time view of where I am at and where I need to be. The Congratulate function is very enjoyable. I love being able to smash that button when I close a sale or land an appointment.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a persistent log of the congratulations and events. That way I can go back and see what people have done instead of just seeing the notification pop up on my phone. Also, I would like notifications to be scaled down. For example, if I move from 30th place to 2nd place, one notification would be nice instead of 28.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very fun and interactive way to implement sales leaderboards.

We are using it to track our appointments and create excitement around our events. The benefit is being able to see your goal in real time and inject healthy competition into our events.

Spinify review by <span>Tory N.</span>
Tory N.

"A fantastic real time window into our Salesforce data."

What do you like best?

The system is already highly customizable and they are constantly adding new options. They have been really responsive to my feedback and have solved any problem I have had immediately. The support is amazingly helpful and quick. All in all, I have been very happy with the product and where it is going.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see expanded ability to utilize custom objects in Salesforce. It can be done now, but it isn't set up ideally. I know it's in the works and I look forward to it.

Giving users and easily accessible window into relevant Salesforce data. Keeping people updated as to our progress each day in real time. Informing employees of important information each day. Building a competitive atmosphere around our Sales department.

Spinify review by <span>Vinith J.</span>
Vinith J.

"Spinify for healthy competition!"

What do you like best?

We love the seamless navigation within the product. Fantastic UX. Easy to track progress and achievements of users. Apart from the product, we are equally amazed by the quality and promptness of Spinify's customer service. Their engineers went the extra mile to help us to get our project up and running.

What do you dislike?

None so far. We are grateful to Spinify for providing us this service.

We are trying to incentivise bug testing and development of our mobile games within the lab. So far, Spinify has helped instill healthy competition within the lab and also promote the culture of being involved in development projects apart from the projects assigned to the researchers.

Spinify review by <span>Annetta S.</span>
Annetta S.

"Very Impressed!"

What do you like best?

From the onset of my free trial to the help received whilst setting up. I have been impressed with the level of support and adaptability. I needed a few changes and tweaks and the Spinify team came to my rescue to resolve each of my challenges.

What do you dislike?

I have no gripes! Anything I had disliked was addressed with my feedback!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there is something that you feel you need but is not obviously available, ask - there may be a workaround or it might be a feature that is being worked on and will be released.

Real-time reporting of results, the ability to run quick competitions to keep our team motivated. The ability to make announcements keeping everyone in the loop.

Spinify review by <span>Felipe G.</span>
Felipe G.

"Easy to Implement and Use"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to integrate, just some minor integration with our Salesforce account and we were creating flashy content for our Sales Room Floor.Required no real insight as to how to build and configure reports as they are all available from templates. We were up in about 30 mins.

The templates and graphics are updated often meaning that even though the same information is displayed day-in, day-out it is still visually appealing and attractive, so it never seems like stale information.

What do you dislike?

For a 24-hour operation, the automatic logout is a bit of an inconvenience, but a necessary evil. The templates.

Motivating Sales Staff to drive internal competition; presenting useful information to Floor managers in near- real time.

Spinify review by <span>Daniel G.</span>
Daniel G.

"It does what it is built for!"

What do you like best?

It has the potential to challenge each Agent individually to strive for better Sales Quota or challenge the Agents to strive better in order to top each other’s Sales numbers.

Either way it can push the Agents to work harder which is a win for the company.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the fact that if I cast it to my TV and I let it there for a longer period of time it will Time out and screen will be black until I End Task the browser and have to log in again and then re-cast it (I tried both Chrome and IE).

It provides the ability to monitor the performance of selected Agents o a “All the Time” basis and the option to challenge them to do bettter.

Spinify review by Administrator

"Engaging, interactive & fun!"

What do you like best?

The team love the clear visibility with realtime leaderboads and stats it makes for a great atmosphere and some healthy competition throughout the office. The ability to broadcast and engage with messages to the entire team has been a great addition and the engagement and recognition functions have been great to enhance our culture and motivate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Spinify have been very helpful to solve any challenges and even added additional features at our request!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak with the team at Spinify who will be happy to give you a demo and trial the product and don't be afraid to ask if it doesn't quite do something you need as Spinify team have been a great help getting our system customised to suit our business needs

enhancing employee engagement and motivation and providing a clear platform for targets and incentives.

Spinify review by <span>Clayton B.</span>
Clayton B.

"Amazing customer service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service! I looked into using Spinify briefly for a company project, but ultimately went a different direction. However, Matt and his team at Spinify brainstormed with me about how their solution could help, and even talked to me about how I could solve my problems with solutions other than their software. So they ultimately helped point us in the right direction for us. Great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I was looking for an integration with Redbooth, and even though Spinify did not support Redbooth at the time, their team still pointed me in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to customer service if you wonder if Spinify is the right solution for you!

I was looking to gamify completing tasks for volunteer projects. Spinify would be a great solution for this, but ultimately we ended up abandoning the project.

Spinify review by <span>Scott J.</span>
Scott J.

"Engaging and fun"

What do you like best?

The way my team interacts with the dashboards and the change in behaviour observed from this.

What do you dislike?

Whilst it operates brilliantly on 1 tv in my office there is so much good content i have ended up buying 3 tv's to make sure it is seen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. Just commit to it.

Businss comms on targets and values are easily displayed daily without the need for me to spend hours 1 on 1 with the team. The fact the boards are fun means my team engages with them, takes note of them and corrects behaviour by themselves.

Spinify review by <span>Thomas B.</span>
Thomas B.

"Awesome productivity tool and great customer service!"

What do you like best?

The best thing for me is how customizable the leaderboards are and the great service that Spinify provides.

What do you dislike?

The data syncing can be a little off every now and again, but easily solved with customer service.

With Spinify we saw the potential to increase our teams productivity with spinfys gamification. We are currently hosting a world cup with our sales team!

Spinify review by <span>Ross W.</span>
Ross W.

What do you dislike?

Keeping high performance sales, and other teams focused, and on track. Spinify has been a great tool to make sure we execute well from our strategic plans

Spinify review by User in Financial Services

"A great way to keep the workplace fun and competitive!"

What do you like best?

I love the way that your profile picture and sales win music is fully customisable. I feel this is a great way for the sales team to recognise achievements made by our colleagues. The leader board is also an awesome way to keep the work place competitive.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it can sometimes take the leaderboards to update at the beginning of each month. This should be automated as I believe it says something along the lines of get your manager to create a leaderboard??

Again, I believe that friendly competition is great! Keeping people motivated is key in our industry.

Spinify review by Administrator

"Spinify is Awesome and so simple to setup"

What do you like best?

The team at Spinify is very easy to work with and got us up and running in less than one day!

What do you dislike?

The bad was that there were some features we wished it had but the good news is those features had already been requested and went live the week after we signed up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We started the free trial and knew after one day that it was the perfect fit for us. The Spinify team is very helpful and easy to work with.

Spinify make the office fun for our staff and allows everyone to see how they are ranking among their peers.

Spinify review by <span>April W.</span>
April W.

"Awesome App!!!"

What do you like best?

I love this app and how easy it is to customize. There are many ways you can leverage the product to add a little fun at work and motivate your sales team!

What do you dislike?

No complaints. Any question or issue that cake up building out our demo was quickly fielded and supported. Again, simply awesome!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you’ll like it!!

Motivating a selling organization to perform in difficult industry times.

"Spinify User Review"

What do you like best?

The active leader boards are a great way to measure your achievements both across a project and personally.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when a person unlocks a new level or wins a prize, the celebration sound and the screen pops up multiple times and repeats itself which can be a little frustrating when you are trying to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to log the scores from company games- it is a great way to keep score of internal competitions and see what members of staff will win a prize.

spinify allows us to see how likely we are to reach target at the rate we are achieving results- it enables us to recognise both strengths and weaknesses much faster and in a quantitative form which helps us make more effective business decisions much faster.

Spinify review by <span>Joel W.</span>
Joel W.

"Engage and Motivate your staff!"

What do you like best?

We are still in the process of reviewing what Spinify can offer - but straight off the bat we can see that Spinify gives you the ability to engage and motivate your sales staff while providing excellent and easily visible data for the whole team to view. Also extremely simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage - fantastic solution for any business and they are consistently looking into new integrations and how to improve their service offering - very innovative.

Engaging and motivating staff on a different level than the norm - being able to give visibility and increase accountability for the team.

Spinify review by <span>Fernando Jr. L.</span>
Fernando Jr. L.

"A Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The Interface is very unique and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

None at the moment I haven't seen anything so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a pay worth product very user friendly and easy to notice it also adds a little bit experience on the workplace

Computer problems are the common issues that we encounter but the exhaustion and stress that we obtain from these problems are pretty much reduced because of spinify it allows us to have more fun when it comes to working

Spinify review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great support"

What do you like best?

I love the proactive support provided by Spinify. they spend the time to understand our issues and concerns and worked tirelessly to make it right.

What do you dislike?

Some of the little glitches that kept coming up around the Achievements and mapping issues we had in the back end that were mostly our issues on our end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setting up leaderboards with custom dates for when to start. Instead of recurring, let us choose the date we want the leaderboard to start recurring.

Motivation for the team

Spinify review by <span>Nerissa C.</span>
Nerissa C.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

The help with set up and the tailoring to suit our needs.

What do you dislike?

Most things I disliked have now been fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Administrator accuracy when entering data into CRM

Updating our CRM accurately and getting people to put in appraisals which will make a difference to our data and database.

Spinify review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great tool for staff engagement, ensuring accountability and increasing staff motivation"

What do you like best?

Leaderboards are visually appealing and the ability to wirelessly display them on a TV monitor is very convenient. Any time I have had an issue/query, the team has been very responsive and of great assistance.

What do you dislike?

Integrating through a non-mainstream CRM is cumbersome if you don't have the luxury of having a development team to create automated processes i.e. through Google Sheets.

Productivity has increased and staff are more engaged. Staff are more accountable for their performance and a healthy team rivalry has been established.

Spinify review by <span>Simon T.</span>
Simon T.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Love the graphics and the backgrounds. Really fun vibe which works for us as we are not very corporate!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! We have only just started using but so far so good

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fun, fresh and functional. Recommended.

We didn't want a whiteboard with our figures on as it looks so rubbish. This solved the problem, all the staff love it and they are competing more as their results are visible.

Spinify review by <span>Ross W.</span>
Ross W.

"Spinify leaderboard"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its Great!

Encourage sales and healthy competition.

Spinify review by <span>Shawn P.</span>
Shawn P.

"Great Gamification for Sales Employee"

What do you like best?

Spinify is easy to use with fast customer service and support.

Constantly evolving for the better with new updates each week.

What do you dislike?

Still a few minor bugs but the support staff easily addresses the problems and works hard to fix the issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy fast gamification implementation

Since using Spinify it has added to the friendly competition in the office. Allows people to see quickly on a TV where they stand. Also easy to post messages and interesting photos through the app.

"Simple and fun"

What do you like best?

Creates a fun atmosphere where the teams at our different branches can compete with one another.

What do you dislike?

Have to restart it everyday if the tv is turned off but that may be an internal issue that our IT can solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not too sure on all the specifics on the product itself. Maybe make sure you have tvs available if you're implementing it in more than one branch.

I've noticed a few people who usually sit back and let the other team members do work step up and try to get involved. Something about getting your name on the leader board just motivates people.

Spinify review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"App that is designed to help engage your employee's with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The Dashboards are really easy to understand

What do you dislike?

Setting up the dashboards can be a little intimidating, especially if you have no clue what you are doing. Links on how to properly setup dashboards would of been helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If a company is thinking about creating dashboards to display throughout the company, they should definitely consider Spinfy. Easy implementation, and visually appealing.

Our company was looking for some way to make our Salesforce reports more interactive, so the employee's could either compete or receive recognition for their sales. Spinify was a pretty simple setup, and takes regular Salesforce reports, and turns them into interactive dashboards that are easy to understand.

Spinify review by <span>jason s.</span>
jason s.

"Love seeing my face atop the leaderboard!!!"

What do you like best?

I love how Spinify keeps us all updated on our current position for current sales contests

What do you dislike?

Whats to dislike? nothing that I have found!

Saves both the sales team and management time by removing the need for sales to inquire about there standing. It is also a great motivator to have everyones current position shown.

Spinify review by <span>Jennet M.</span>
Jennet M.

"Great motivator"

What do you like best?

We love how visual it is! The leader-boards encourage healthy competition and staff achievements are recorded in real-time, when someone wins an award, everyone can celebrate the success! We also love using it to advertise exciting news/events etc.

What do you dislike?

some of the leader-boards are long and take a while to scroll through

Motivation and staff engagement

Spinify review by <span>Oswaldo A.</span>
Oswaldo A.

"Leaderboards"

What do you like best?

Leaderboard backgrounds and avatars. The ability to set individual targets.

What do you dislike?

It should be possible to modify existing leaderboards , thus avoiding the needs to create new ones everytime. This is important specially when testing new ones.

Also there should be more room for custom made leaderbords (changes made directly by the user- just changing titles like "target" to "money", etc

Call center agent engagement

Spinify review by User

"Spinify Keeps the competitive juices flowing"

What do you like best?

Being competitive and being in sales go hand in hand so being able to see real time where my counterparts are keeps me motivated to keep going!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike. I think its a great product as it stands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a ton of fun and will keep the competitive people in your organization striving for more.

People are getting in more calls when we do our blitz every week because they are always trying to end the day at the top of the leaderboard.

Spinify review by <span>Sarah P.</span>
Sarah P.

"Spinify Review"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how you can have multiple leader boards

What do you dislike?

In a group game you cannot assign the total points to the group, you have to assign them t an individual

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow group games to have a group score.

The benefits include the staff becoming more motivated and engaged with their work.

Spinify review by <span>Nicole B.</span>
Nicole B.

"Great Display!"

What do you like best?

The interface of the program displays nicely for all to see.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it appears that employees are competing against each other when it reality they are not, it is how the display makes it look.

Trying to boost sales and encourage those to increase product output.

Spinify review by <span>Kurt O.</span>
Kurt O.

"Good looking leaderboards with helpful information"

What do you like best?

The leaderboards are clear to look at, with helpful information. The feed stays current throughout the day. Competition has increased within the team.

What do you dislike?

No issues as yet, if there were issues, they were fixed quickly.

Increase in productivity and shows results throughout our sales teams across Australia.

"Spinify Review"

What do you like best?

The Message feature that allows you to acknowledge a specific user is great for recognition that doesn't necessarily have to do with specific leaderboards. We also use it to feature affiliate vendors.

What do you dislike?

We leave our tv's on all day everyday.. we have to refresh the page a few times a day. We'd like to walk away and not worry about it timing out.

Spinify is great for recognition.. everyone likes to see their name in lights, especially goal-oriented sales people.

Spinify review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"I love spinify"

What do you like best?

The look and style of spinify is incredible. The support team are very prompt in fixing bugs and they are adding new features all the time.

What do you dislike?

I’d like to be able to manage a scoreboard via the app.

We have improved adviser incentives and engaged the team.

Spinify review by <span>Kenneth A.</span>
Kenneth A.

"Awesome customer service monitoring experience!"

What do you like best?

I like the application because its too simple to read the data and we are able to stay in track with our metrics.

What do you dislike?

It needed more features for us to do more in customer service.

Software issue

Spinify review by Agency
Agency

"It is good to get the team motivated"

What do you like best?

We have 4 offices and a screen in each office. Team members will text ring or email each other if they are catching up on them or beating their figures. It certainly helps to keep everyone target focussed and motivated.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's not as up to date as we would like. It would be good to be able to modify it more to suit other targets.

keeping a good office culture when we have mutiple offices

Spinify review by <span>Erin D.</span>
Erin D.

"Field sales"

What do you like best?

I like that it is updated real time and creates a positive sense of competition amongst the field sales organization.

What do you dislike?

Nothing- I think that the app works well

It has motivated me to move up in the leaderboards

Spinify review by <span>juwan s.</span>
juwan s.

"keeps you in th know"

What do you like best?

I really love the friendly competition it brings out of us at the dealership

What do you dislike?

need to update dashboards more often

that way you know where you are

lets me know where I am for the month

"Business Development Representative"

What do you like best?

I like that the team can stay abreast of how we are each doing for the day and quarter. Sales organizations are groups of competitive people, so to see this is great!

What do you dislike?

Information is not always accurate, and need to cross check with CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you are comparing data to your CRM, sometimes there is a lag.

Team tracking, who needs to be more active / who are the most active

Spinify review by <span>Jonathan P.</span>
Jonathan P.

"Spinify - An Excellent Leaderboard Tool"

What do you like best?

Being able to create leaderboards and track in office achievements

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't always sync correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth checking out, easy to use and its fun

Keeping track of the teams achievements and motivating them.

Spinify review by <span>Tom S.</span>
Tom S.

"Spinify Leaderboards"

What do you like best?

The ability to track performance is incredibly useful for us.

What do you dislike?

The speed that it changes pages is currently quite slow.

We were able to introduce an incentive scheme that was difficult to track beforehand and required multiple spreadsheets.

Spinify review by <span>Becky S.</span>
Becky S.

"Great system!"

What do you like best?

It allows us to have leader boards within the office which bring a element of competition

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system freezes but apart from that its great!

Bring a great element of friendly competition!

Spinify review by <span>Hester I.</span>
Hester I.

"It's a fun platform for colleagues to compete and use incentives"

What do you like best?

The look of it, very appealing and fun to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, everything is going well for us

Incentive schemes are much easier to put together and to view who is winning

"Awesome Scoreboard Interface"

What do you like best?

It has a very good score board on it and it allows us to enjoy working

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far it seems that the software is pretty good

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should purchase the software because its very easy to use.

Computer business problems are the common on our field and spinify allows to boost our morale when we see that we just closed a case

Spinify review by <span>Derek A.</span>
Derek A.

"Interesting"

What do you like best?

The competition aspect is good to have here

What do you dislike?

I dont know how I got signed up, must have been our CTO

I dont know yet

"Spinify review"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Spinify would have to be the ability to turn the average leaderboard into a fun game.

What do you dislike?

At this stage, there is not a lot that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to use it to implement a fun environment for your team.

Making the team more competitive and look at the competition as a bit more fun involving the whole team.

"Excellent leaderboards"

What do you like best?

Motivating and rewarding for the team to track how they are going. Also the mobile phone app is great for checking when I'm not in the office

What do you dislike?

I don;t think the point system works for my team. I don't dislike - just unsure how it works.

Friendly competitiveness gets us results each month.

Spinify review by User

"Great for inhouse competition"

What do you like best?

Spinify is great for both performance related leaderboards and keeping track of games that take place in our office

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, as the Spinify team are working to solve any issues and it does exactly what it's advertised to do.

It allows you to keep up to date with targets

"Spinify review"

What do you like best?

- you can personalise it to include photos of staff

- active leaderboards

What do you dislike?

It can be temperamental and can take a while to update.

It enables our business to see who has been successful each month and helps us to see how close we are to reaching our targets

"Great System "

What do you like best?

I like that you can see how everyone else is performing

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its a bit slow in updating and crashes, other than this its a very impressive software and allows everyone to be competitive, which in a marketing environment is essential

It makes everyone very competitive

Spinify review by User

"It makes me work better!"

What do you like best?

Very competitive. Every time i look to the leader board i feel that i should be on the first step! It makes me work better!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike, everything is very great

Friendly competition, increase in productivity!

Spinify review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Spinify for marketing business"

What do you like best?

Multiple leaderboards, encourages competition

What do you dislike?

Can be temperamental, sometimes the system will freeze or crash

Establish who is loyal enough to your company to enjoy being rewarded through a points based system in order to reap greater rewards later down the line

Spinify review by User

"Diverse platform that could become slightly more user friendly"

What do you like best?

We used this platform to keep track of leaderboards and it did a great job of doing that

What do you dislike?

Users mentioned that the site was not easy to use

We're able to display and keep track of the user data.

Spinify review by Administrator

"Great dashboard and leaderboard to motivate team and increase productivity!"

What do you like best?

We liked the images/animations and also sound that spinify brings.

What do you dislike?

Flexibility in filtering out certain data to be displayed

Streamline process in retrieving data from mydesktop. No need to manually enter in data.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

It's definitely a great tool! Builds excitement and healthy competition

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at this point in time.......

It brings the team together and allows everyone to have visibility of Blitz performance

"Great"

What do you like best?

Spinifiy is a great tool for real-time leaderboards. This tool allows remote businesses to have real-time contests by keeping people engaged with their peers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is great with this solution.

Engagement

"Great potential"

What do you like best?

The mobile app is the missing link in our business, teams wont need to look at computer screens or excel spreadsheets to see dashboards.

What do you dislike?

More integrations needed to avoid data entry by humans.

Fun sales springs.

"Spinify Review"

What do you like best?

The multiple leaderboards are a huge benefit and being able to see where each person is ranked

What do you dislike?

It could be slightly quicker, at times the system can run slow

Shows monthly targets

"Great Motivation"

What do you like best?

Easy to use . Still reviewing the product, but it seems like a winner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I didn't see any major flaws with the software or solution.

Encourage sales folks healthy competition.

Spinify review by User

"Simplified and easy to navigate "

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate and simplifies information for me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing wrong yet. Waiting to learn how to navigate more.

No issues yet.

Learning about Spinify?

* We monitor all Spinify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.