Splash

Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world's leading brands.

Work for Splash?

Learning about Splash?

Splash Reviews

Ask Splash a Question
Showing 63 Splash reviews
Splash review by <span>Brian R.</span>
Brian R.

"Revitalizing our events process with Splash"

What do you like best?

The speed at which we can move is incredible. I don't have a stat line to tell you how much time we've saved building events, but the impact is significant. We can collaborate in an event much like a Google doc which has brought our team closer to the process and inclusive. It's not only changing the look and feel of our events program, it is changing the way we work too!

What do you dislike?

Not having an asset library built into Splash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool brings all of your event efforts into one place. Designers, copywriters, field marketing and digital marketing all land here to collaborate.

Speed, scale, brand consistency, data repository, and a nice sync to Marketo/Salesforce. The tool is bringing our Field Marketing and Digital Marketing teams closer together. It's brilliant!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Splash
Splash review by <span>Emma J.</span>
Emma J.

"Thank you, Splash, for elevating Ad Age events!"

What do you like best?

I love that Splash offers two "modes"--Designer Mode and Designer Pro. Both modes are very user friendly, but it helps that Splash offers training at both levels. I recently reached out to our account manager, Christina, to request a custom template, and to my delight the template was ready a few hours later! So needless to say, our team is extremely pleased with the level of support and attention we've received.

What do you dislike?

So far, no dislikes! Whenever I run into trouble, I know I can contact support and be met with a helpful response in a timely manner. I particularly appreciate that Support provides videos showing the fix in action!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely utilize trainings! The platform is vert user friendly, but there a lot of benefits that are explained thoroughly during trainings.

Splash pages allow us to save time and resources when promoting an event, while still producing a high-quality page that is on-brand. The benefits we've enjoyed include awesome-looking event pages including our own custom templates, the ability to easily track RSVPs, and an awesome account manager, to name a few things.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Splash review by <span>Brandi M.</span>
Brandi M.

"The perfect tool to streamline your event marketing skills - Especially as a beginner! "

What do you like best?

I came across the free version of Splash when I got "thrown-in" to a new role, one I was interested in, but new little about. Starting a new role at an event-heavy organization was daunting, so I was searching for the best tool for the job. It's simple to use, even simpler after all the trainings and workshops you can join, and truly makes an event planners job easier! A beginner can create beautiful event pages, invites, and reminders with ease. 2 years later, I've convinced internal leadership at my company to invest in the business version so we could sync with our CRM and I couldn't see myself using any other event marketing tool.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is when sometimes the HTML code gets messy when forwarding Splash Invites to other inboxes. Our Sales team prefers to do things a bit differently and send out their own invites in outlook vs using the email sender. I only use the email sender to communicate with RSVPs. Luckily, Splash has an amazing and responsive Support team that helped figure out why that was happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a tool that's super fast to implement within your organization, something to help you streamline all of your event marketing processes, and an easy-to-use interface, Splash is it.

I can easily sync our leads/RSVPs with Salesforce with ease which helps us tract leads and campaign ROI without all the manual effort.

Splash review by <span>Carla C.</span>
Carla C.

"Splash and how it streamlined our events"

What do you like best?

As a global company, prior to using Splash, individual teams were using a variety of event platforms from Eventbrite to Google forms with little brand consistency and, most importantly, no integration with Salesforce, our CRM. I like our brand-customized templates which make it easy to look great, the intuitive backend, and of course, Salesforce integration to measure the ROI of our events. (plus they're team is kind of awesome and hilarious).

What do you dislike?

Tough one. There's new features we want (concurrent session registration, integration with other apps), but often these are in Splash's product pipeline, so nothing has been a major barrier thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can seem like a large ticket price for the paid version, but you get what you pay for. High quality product, constantly adding features, excellent customer support, and beautiful design.

Brand consistency, Salesforce integration, measuring ROI of events, low-fees on ticketed events, and constantly impressing our guests with a great interface. What I've realized is the demand for Splash pages in our office has increased four fold over the last two years. Once you have a beautiful platform, it's hard to go back. We've also been able to track our attendees engagement with us post-events.

Splash review by <span>Justin M.</span>
Justin M.

"Splash Around!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Splash is not only their top of the line events platform that allows our regional marketing managers to seamlessly create events and track their attendees, but also Splash's extremely fast and professional success team. Any time I've needed help—whether it be design, back-end dev, or even a simple email question—a Splash representative has responded quickly, and with an answer. Can't beat that!

What do you dislike?

Like all products, Splash is constantly improving and actually in communication with its clients in regards to innovation and how to continue driving success. An automatic waitlist for Splash's ticketed event system would definitely help trafficking attendees and take the task away from the actual event planner. Additionally, Splash would also help clients by creating a media gallery feature that would allow clients to house their own photography and imagery without having to rely on stock.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely consider Splash, without any doubt. Even if its inquiring with their team to meet for a kickoff meeting, you will not regret working with the platform and the team.

Splash has elevated our digital presence and allowed our members and event attendees to engage with the brand in a way that would prove extremely difficult without the Splash platform. Being able to house and manage attendee data (names, emails, and any other information that we pull from events) is also incredibly invaluable, and Splash has made the analytics and data collection effortless for us.

There are plenty of benefits working with Splash. Using the platform means working with their dedicated and extremely talented team (never have I worked with a platform/vendor that cares so much about events and success). For example, the design team was able to create our event and hub templates within a week (and that included Q&A testing on their end). And even when we had a few minor errors with the templates, the Splash design team remedied those errors almost immediately. And I cannot harp on this any more: the Splash platform can open the door to an incredible amount of attendee data that cannot be found anywhere else, *especially* with the SalesForce integration.

Splash review by <span>Kelly B.</span>
Kelly B.

"Fast, Efficient, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly, sleek, and responsive SplashThat is. They have multiple design options for you to choose from even in the free service. It's very intuitive and allows for a unique design option if required. It's great for a quick workshop or summit website with your own branding. When there is an issue, the SplashThat team is quick to respond and understands what you need. They are very open to feedback as well.

What do you dislike?

Small glitches when editing, like when i add more than 3 rows of Speaker bios/headshots, the website tends to automatically scroll up while you are typing.

Attendee tracking through the website is great and having professional email templates at your fingertips associated with your event really took our events up a notch.

Splash review by <span>Tarek P.</span>
Tarek P.

"Splash Understands What Makes an Event Successful"

What do you like best?

Splash understands that the "front door" is critical to attracting attendees. They are a design-first product and that's important to event organizers & brands that require their image and identity to translate into their events.

What do you dislike?

It has features, like analytics, that are not particularly easy to get to, so I don't use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to leverage events as a means of building your business or engaging with your community, Splash helps you do that with a true brand identity that is interactive and informative.

You can also get an event page up and running very quickly.

Organizing a successful event - we are able to generate a lot more excitement before the event kicks on. Helps our team create beautiful pages quickly.

Splash review by <span>Emma G.</span>
Emma G.

"The best Events Tool I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

I love that it syncs with Salesforce and the stock images it has in store.

What do you dislike?

Can't complain about anything except that I wish we had more stock images for Australia and New Zealand. Or stock images of the Airbnb branding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you be sure to always remember to write the passcode in the Invitation (if your privacy setting is set to Passcode Login). I

RSVPS for my events in Salesforce are now documented more clearly. The invitations that I send out are aesthetically more pleasing and possibly may even increase the RSVP response rate.

Splash review by <span>Noelle P.</span>
Noelle P.

"In house Event Team at Healthcare Tech Company -- Splash's Biggest Fans"

What do you like best?

Absolutely it's how user friendly Splash is. I've been an event planner for more than a decade and have usually worked with graphic designers on anything website/design related. With Splash, I have so much more control over my event pages and they look like they were professionally designed. It also allows my team to have access to all events we are doing as a company and be able to replicate the winning designs/formats very easily.

What do you dislike?

sometimes, there are bugs but it's not disruptive to the overall process

Budget - on design time and website build costs.

Event management overall - from guest lists to presenting speakers in a compelling way - it's all in one place.

Splash review by User in Internet

"Great Design & East of Use, But Buggy Product"

What do you like best?

I have been using Splash for the past two years and am overall happy with the product that they offer.

What do you dislike?

Splash rolls out new features on an ongoing basis, but don't QA them so they're often pretty buggy when they hit the market. Their service team also touts being a strategic partner, but I don't think that's the case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the technical integrations (like SFDC and Marketo) are very important to you, there are other event products that will better support your needs. If design and being on-brand are your primary concern, Splash will allow you to create the best experience for your attendees.

Splash allows us to stay on brand across our events, and to create and customize pages and emails without needing too much support from graphic designers or web developers. It's helped us scale our programs by using templates.

Splash review by <span>Taylor J.</span>
Taylor J.

"Fantastic platform for event marketing & management"

What do you like best?

The landing pages on Splash are excellent. The designs are great, and the CMS for updating the page is user-friendly. The email tool is really good also. Combining both of these has majorly increased RSVP's for events. The check-in system is also a big plus and the integration with Salesforce works very well.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot. I wish it was easier to create landing page / email templates to reuse. Right now, I usually just duplicate an event and make edits to that.

Previously it was too time-consuming to create landing pages, emails, and Salesforce integrations for every event and we didn't have a good way to do digital check-in. Splash solves all those problems beautifully!

Splash review by <span>Yasmin V.</span>
Yasmin V.

"Easy to Use Software That Makes You Look Fancier Than You Are"

What do you like best?

Splash is really easy to use and helps make beautiful immersive pages for your events. I have found it a lot useful than other solutions that charge more but aren't as beautifully designed and has a what you see is what you get page builder.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that pricing isn't advertised. I wish I could do some more features but it seems like they only offer enterprise versions as a shared thing. As a small business I would like to use it for my events and pages but it doesn't seem to be an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More pricing options. Design Pro would be a great starter product that my team would buy on its own to change pages to fit out needs. The product is great but I would like more flexibility without going enterprise for our team as we cannot afford to do that at this moment in time or in the foreseeable future.

With our multiple events, we needed a solution that was cheap, visually appealing, and had space to keep all of the info on the event. It was really hard to find a solution that fit out budget that ALSO had all of the front page features that Splash had. It has been great working with it and made things simpler for our guests.

Splash review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Make Events Fun Again"

What do you like best?

Splash is my go-to tool for creating invites, managing RSVPs, and doing on-site check in. The layouts make an amateur designer like me feel good about the invitations I send to guests, and the support team always get back to me within a couple hours and are super helpful.

What do you dislike?

I'm hungry for more. I want a feature for assigned seating, I want a way to capture business cards, I want more complex design features in the email sender. Splash has been awesome about taking my feedback so I hope these features are in the pipeline. Presently, I haven't heard of any other event app doing them, so I'm willing to see how Splash builds out these features.

My firm hosts events every other week so we need a good way to manage RSVPs. We also don't have a professional graphics designed on our team so the easy-to-use layouts make me look like a rockstar without any formal training. Also, the on-site check in app is really easy to use so it helps me capture guests for CRM.

Splash review by <span>Kate B.</span>
Kate B.

"Amazing experience with tons of helpful features!"

What do you like best?

I love how customizable the email tab is. The user friendly experience is top notch and allows me to really connect with my event's guests, including sending reminder emails. A+

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike, it's just such a multi-faceted program that it helps to have a tutorial or colleague walk you through all of the features that you may not naturally discover on your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a colleague to walk you through it!

It is much easier to reach out to certain groups of clients and customize the look of our events. I would completely recommend Splash.

Splash review by User in Internet

"Easy to Use/Great Results"

What do you like best?

I love SplashThat's easy to use interface. I get to customize all of my event landing pages. Its great because I get to create a page thats on brand and keeping with each event's theme. I love the templates and options they provide which makes it easy to design a page from scratch. It goes beyond the landing page and also allows me to customize the form customers fill out and the confirmation page and email they receive. Lastly, I love that I can then use the website to check guests in at our events making it an all in one tool for our event registration and tracking.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that it doesn't integrate with Salesforce. It would be great to have contacts automatically load into a campaign when they register. Right now I have to do this manually. Maybe this is soon to come??

I use SplashThat specifically for our event registration, tracking and day-of check in. Its made the process so much more creative and less time consuming.

Splash review by <span>Amber B.</span>
Amber B.

"Delightful, easy-to-use event management tool"

What do you like best?

The reporting capabilities are so useful especially wherein our own systems lack data analytic tools. Splash helps make up for some of our own lost reporting. It's easy to create beautiful landing pages in minutes.

What do you dislike?

The system lacks the ability for walk-in ticket purchases specifically when we need to use a credit card swipe system or have some sort of backend POS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the Splash training for an extra boost to your creativity and effective landing pages!

Splash is helping us solve some missing reporting that we can't get from our own system.

Splash review by Administrator

"Splash at WeWork (Mexico)"

What do you like best?

We use it every time we have an event in a WeWork building to control RSVPs and to get a database that we can use it for future leads and information. We also use it for marketing events to keep control of the information that is provided and of course to get a hold of all the people who RSVP, check in and cancel the event.

It is a very useful tool to get information and research from hard data.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people think Splash could be a bit confusing or not user friendly.

It fails at giving permission to people to become a collaborator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best tools i have ever used to administrate an event that needs to be recorder, administrated and reviewed.

It gives us real time information and creates an amazing data base that can prove statistics and provide information for further events.

Splash review by User

"Creating Events Faster with Splash"

What do you like best?

Splash is intuitive, giving non-designers enough functionality (and guardrails) to create effective landing pages that function well across all devices. Splash makes it easy to clone event landing pages, too, which saves time when launching similar events.

What do you dislike?

Splash functionality is lacking in regards to deep user behavior metrics out-of-the-box. Ideally, there would be a simple integration with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider if you are looking for design or marketing software. We found Splash to be a great design tool for non-designers, but the platform was lacking in deep marketing metrics.

The greatest business problem my team is trying to solve is speed and brand consistency with event management. Splash certainly helped us shorten the time between conception and launch.

"Love Splash!"

What do you like best?

I started using Splash about 2 years ago and it has definitely change the way I plan my events. I also look the check in app. It has saved me a lot of time during the craziness of the events.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could reach out to customer service / technical team via telephone and not just via email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to attend the webinars. They usually give you great tips and sneak peeks for upcoming new features!!

Splash allows my company to be creative and perfectly brand our events. The fact that we can fully customize our invite is great. To date, we've received great feedback from our clients re: the design of our invite.

Splash review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Very functional, not very customizable"

What do you like best?

The best part about splash is that it is easy to open events to people who are not originally on the invite - you simply need to send or share the event invite link. It also allows you to put a lot of information onto the page about the event which is helpful, and it automatically syncs with participants' calendar.

What do you dislike?

There are very few block choices and layouts. None of these layouts can be adjusted or customized. We find this particularly irritating for our events with speakers, as there are very few layout choices. Oftentimes, I have to repurpose blocks and get creative to get even close to the visual layout I want. Also, why does the checkin make your participants check in with their email instead of their name? This causes confusion every time as many people have personal and professional emails, and they can't remember which they registered with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Takes a little time to learn, definitely create templates to use over and over

We use splash as our primary event invite platform. We switched from paperless, which is much more visually appealing but had less functionality. We also like that you can check in and track attendance through the platform.

Splash review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Splash is the best thing that could happen to an event marketer!"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive Splash is---it's like using a sleek mac after having to use a clunky PC for years. Their design is absolutely beautiful and makes my events look extra professional (despite the fact that I'm not the most design-savvy person). Their customer service is also top notch--I will always get a response within 30-40 minutes of sending a request to them.

What do you dislike?

Some parts of the product do require more advanced design/coding knowledge, which can be annoying. Overall, though, this doesn't really affect the usability of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your account manager! They're super helpful, knowledgable and full of great ideas.

The truly take all of our events to the next level. Splash also helps me keep all of our events and contacts organized and in the same place.

Splash review by <span>Maia B.</span>
Maia B.

"Splash review"

What do you like best?

Splash is super easy to use and self-teach! The event pages are sleek and professional.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration isn't perfect – if I create an event in Splash, then create the same event in Salesforce and add the Salesforce campaign ID retroactively, the event registrations don't always migrate from Splash to Salesforce automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Splash is a great product for recruiters – definitely would recommend!

I use Splash to register attendees for on-campus recruitment events across the country.

Splash review by <span>Natalie N.</span>
Natalie N.

"Splash Super Fan "

What do you like best?

I love the super easy interface, it's very intuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

I've had an issue with uploading changes to an existing item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find the Splash platform to be most helpful in providing a tracking page for RSVP's. They have great templates for invites, which you can customize to meet your specific vision, and it's got intuitive UX.

RSVP's are hard to manage, Splash allows us to encourage people to RSVP to one location! Life saver!

Splash review by <span>Toussaint  M.</span>
Toussaint M.

"Splash is helpful!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is somewhat customizable. Splash enable you to send out invites with a password so only the proper invitees may attend.

What do you dislike?

The customizeable aspect of splash is great, but occasionally problematic. IT is very easy to mess up one part of the page and have that negatively impact other parts.

Helping to create safe spaces for our users to fellowship.

Splash review by <span>Elba M.</span>
Elba M.

"Luxury Specialist"

What do you like best?

Tracking of RSVPs, storing key contact information for upcoming events

What do you dislike?

the uploading of custom invitations is not as user-friendly as I would hope it could be. simple click and upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Relatively easy to setup and manage your event from rsvp to gauge attendees and check in guests on the day of the event.

helps to keep track of attendees up to any limit you set for the event and automatically adds attendees to a waitlist for you

Splash review by <span>Fernando S.</span>
Fernando S.

"Great tool for keeping track of B2B events"

What do you like best?

The customization tools and how easy is to create a template, upload the database, send the invites and manage RSVP.

What do you dislike?

Struggled a bit for getting all the settings, but overall it's a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool, with an easy learning curve. Pay attention to the onboarding and you should be able to use it from the first day.

Mostly B2B events organization, follow up, and informative newsletters.

Splash review by Administrator

"Platform you didn't know you needed!"

What do you like best?

Main capabilities that make Splash worth the purchase is the ROI Dashboard, salesforce integration, ability for the business user to design the page as opposed to needing a developer to work on it

What do you dislike?

It isn't the EASIEST to customize pages I do think there could be a significant amount of work to be done to improve the UX of the business user changing elements on the page

ROI of events, how to make it easier for AE/CSMs to flag customers that should be invited to specific events

Splash review by User in Internet

"Splash has absolutely changed the invite and registration game for us. "

What do you like best?

I love the templatization - someone with limited experience can really making some beautiful and useful things within the tool. It thinks of things that I would often forget.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the current confirmation system but I know this is something they are working on. I also have a love hate with their support tool. I like how anyone will respond but it's sometimes hard to track who else is on the email/communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT! They are incredible nice and have a great product. And are always improving!

Well designed and engaging invites and registration pages. We've been able to uplevel our experience from the first touch point.

Splash review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Easy to use page building platform"

What do you like best?

I love how Splash has prebuilt, modern templates ready to go. Their platform is very intuitive and easy to learn. If you want to go a step further, Splash offers free training and around the clock customer service via email. Since signing up for Splash over a year ago, I've seen countless features we've requested be added to the arsenal.

What do you dislike?

I've heard through the grapevine Splash will be initiating a help desk call center. It would be great to be able to speak on the phone with a real person when you get in a bind.

Splash gave us access to our own metrics dashboard which has made all the difference in tracking ROI for our events. This dashboard is easy to use and tracks various data points over time. Before Splash, this all had to be done manually.

Splash review by <span>Chelsea F.</span>
Chelsea F.

"Splash Review"

What do you like best?

Splash is innovative and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were definitions of the analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great insights, customer service team and ability to customize any event whether big or small and send the right messaging is why I chose Splash over other companies.

For our events, managing and understanding who checked in and attended the event is very helpful. Adding data to guests who did not rsvp helps us capture everyone who attended the event and previously we were missing individuals.

Splash review by <span>Kate W.</span>
Kate W.

"Amazing event software"

What do you like best?

Splash has an amazing stock library that make invites look incredibly professional. All of the different options for customizing the landing page make for a stand out invite.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to be able to clone an event that has already taken place in the instance that we are doing a similar event in the same location.

Quality looking invites that are concise across the entire company. Amazing onsite event check in process with direct sync to salesforce.

Splash review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Splash will revolutionize your events"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating, editing, and inviting people to events has never been easier! The amount of time we have saved on previously manual processes has improved morale, all while making us look better in the eyes of our guests.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is not much to dislike! Everything has been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't skimp on training. Their training is amazing!

Improving manual processes so that things are automated to save time and drive up morale in our event-planning processes.

Splash review by <span>Emily  R.</span>
Emily R.

"Meeting Madness No More!"

What do you like best?

anyone can access my pages, no log-ins just the info you need to share.

What do you dislike?

the formats are sometimes hard to use with existing pictures that i have.

I organize meetings and events for my company and approx 53 different partners. It's hard to organize through emails and calendar invites (materials get lost or forgotten or there are long chains) with splash it's just a simple website linked to my RSVPs that i can pull out and review.

Splash review by <span>Vanessa C.</span>
Vanessa C.

"Splash changed the game for our small team!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can customize an event quickly and give our customers a tailored experience with our brand

What do you dislike?

some of the features aren't intuitive- but pro support is always there for us

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT! dont wait- best out there

tieing marketing events to revenue! Pre event and post event communication is much easier as well.

Splash review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great, Customizable Design"

What do you like best?

As a designer, I really appreciate how easy it is to customize a Splash page. I'm able to quickly and easily update images, icons, fonts and text with zero hassle. I've also created templates for other individuals on my team to customize for their events. Sometimes I tweak things here and there, but it's much easier than designing event landing pages from scratch for every event.

Splash also has awesome training sessions. Their onboarding process was seamless, and the customer success team was quick to respond to any/all of my questions!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform is a little buggy or slow. But other than that, I don't have any complaints.

We host quite a few events as a company and we love the streamlined RSVP and check-in process. It's so easy!

Splash review by <span>Anthony I.</span>
Anthony I.

"Flexible, easy tool for event management"

What do you like best?

Splash makes it incredibly easy to stand up beautiful custom landing pages & email campaigns for events.

What do you dislike?

Analytics are very surface level. Audience development and management across events is lacking.

Splash has replaced internal design resources and Excel spreadsheets for invite management.

Splash review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Satisfied for more than 4 years."

What do you like best?

Great freeware - enables me to run most of my events without any paid features. Simple design, intelligent features, I've been thankful to have them for my non-profit.

What do you dislike?

Color schemes for the free version should be more flexible. Other than that I think they're really great. I'm not a premium account user but sell a lot of tickets through the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and it works.

Managing event and collecting tickets and revenues from attendees.

Splash review by <span>Stephanie V.</span>
Stephanie V.

"Splash"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to navigate, self explanatory, and easy to coach to other people

What do you dislike?

There is some glitches with the app with retrieving emails and it freezing with there being so many contacts in there

Rsvp for events

Building emails to what I need them to be

"Splash is a winner!"

What do you like best?

Easy set-up of the event page itself

Easy to manage invite processes sending out emails, notifications and updates.

Easy access to email analytics.

What do you dislike?

Navigating the set-up and editing blocks could be easier/ more self-explaining.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your page to look different. Go with Splash!

Easy to manage invite processes sending out emails, notifications and updates and easy access to email analytics.

Positive ROI.

Improved event presentation online lead to a more professional image display on the events side.

Splash review by <span>Simone  C.</span>
Simone C.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to create a landing page for an event in few minutes. Also the event was co-organized with another company and I was able to add them as collaborators. We then coiling idea our guests separately and check attendance rate. Top Notch.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I would possible add more templates.

Organizing events with few clicks.I saved lot of time and it looked very professional

Splash review by <span>Dina J.</span>
Dina J.

"Perfect for Non-Technical Event Managers"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and implement. You do not need to be a designer or programmer to make nice looking web pages. Full circle campaigns from e-mail to post-event campaign tracking. Easy integration into a number of SaaS platforms including Pardot and SFDC.

What do you dislike?

Look forward to trying out their attendee mobile app - only in Beta now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it now!

Multi-event management.

Splash review by User in Computer Software

"Great platform, needs some UI improvements"

What do you like best?

- Customization

- Great support team

- Lots of good resources and webinars

What do you dislike?

- UI is not intuitive

- UI is glitchy

- Some useful features on the roadmap, but not available yet

- Enabling the Field Marketing team to customize invites without having to spend multiple cycles going back and forth with Marketing Ops.

- Scaling the number of events we do on a monthly basis

Splash review by Agency
Agency

"Amazing product with an outstanding customer success/support team!"

What do you like best?

Splash was the perfect product for my event. From the easy to use platform to the insightful training, Splash really outdid themselves. Throughout the entire process, they were helpful and knowledgeable and didn't bat an eye when it came to our questions (at any time of day).

What do you dislike?

With an CMS product, there are always challenges to using a template; however, there are options for customization at an additional cost which is a good option if you have the budget.

Splash allowed us to manage RSVPs for a private event while ensuring we have data on the attendees.

"Splash is Rad"

What do you like best?

Splash is super helpful in managing multiple events. We are a busy venue with 300+ foot traffic each week in events and Splash helps promote and manage our events efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I would be nice to change the map icon on the bottom to automatically reflect the updated location.

Collecting new leads for sales and product interactions.

Splash review by <span>Amanda F.</span>
Amanda F.

"Changing the face of event organization, promotion, and analysis! "

What do you like best?

The interface is incredibly intuitive and the level of customization is so superior, it is really modernizing the way our company showcases, promotes and manages all of our events and related communications.

What do you dislike?

Wish Splash offered more template inspiration and pre-made designs!

Expanding ou digital footprint, advancing our email communications and marketing, attendee engagement, and ROI analysis.

Splash review by <span>Chandni G.</span>
Chandni G.

"An easy experience!!"

What do you like best?

It’s very user friendly and has lot of options to play with

What do you dislike?

I don’t understand the few advance features and I hope there’s a platform to learn them. And we can’t undo things after saving is a little bit of bummer

rsvp invite and registration and it helps me keep track of my guest list

Splash review by <span>Annie P.</span>
Annie P.

"SPLASH End Of Year Review"

What do you like best?

Splash is a great event management technology tool that allows us to have a lot of creative freedom when is comes to design.

What do you dislike?

There are often small glitches when it comes to saving changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great if when you exported RSVP's if you could export the person's photo as well.

I mostly use SPLASH for invite purposes.

Splash review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great Event Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Downloadable and uploadable excel function. Customization website design.

What do you dislike?

I would to be able to find a person's email within Splash if we do not know it

Event Response management in real time. It saves a lot of time and we can also customize the design to meet our strict guidelines.

Splash review by <span>Catherine C.</span>
Catherine C.

"Splash for The Weather Channel"

What do you like best?

The designers worked tirelessly to get my invite ready ASAP.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a designated customer service representative for each project.

We are able to send out mass emails and track who opens them and who doesn't - and whether our contact information is correct. It's a great benefit so we can keep up with our client information.

Splash review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great option for quick event / promotion advertising "

What do you like best?

The quick ease of use, I can make a page in less than 10 minutes that looks professional and well designed.

What do you dislike?

Customising a template can be harder than it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

We are able to reach large amounts of people without hosting additional data on our servers.

Splash review by <span>Amina C.</span>
Amina C.

"The Best Darn Event Platform, Period!"

What do you like best?

I like that the platform includes all of the elements necessary to execute an event. Attendee check-in, surveys and pre and post event communications

What do you dislike?

Inability to duplicate sent emails to attendees.

We utilize the platform across the entire organization an it allows us to easily manage events.

"Splash 2018"

What do you like best?

They allow for extreme customization for all of their invites. It is easy to use and the company has great customer support.

What do you dislike?

There are a few view glitches but other than that it is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to take advantage of the tutorials that they have with new products and features of Splash.

It allows for us to do email outreach in a great and effective way. We are able to reach so many of our clients through this tool and manage them appropriately.

Splash review by <span>Erin Y.</span>
Erin Y.

"SplashThat Is Easy Breezy"

What do you like best?

Even though I didn't go to school for graphic design or website development, this program is easy to use without getting too much training. I do recommend the initial training!

What do you dislike?

I feel as though it could be easier to work with, more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the initial training with the Splash team.

Tracking rsvps.

"Great Event Platform"

What do you like best?

Splash has a very easy to use design template, and helps me track all guests coming to our events with ease.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are bugs with the check in process and there are issues checking people in but these issues are usually resolved swiftly.

More effective event tracking

Splash review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy tracking for year-end holiday event"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to track who answered our invitation and when. Also the ability to send a stylized email in the same style as the original site, to all of the participants. And of course the ability to check who actually came to the event in person.

What do you dislike?

Some of the design options were a little hard to manipulate and follow.

Internal company events

Getting higher participation, estimating attendance better, making the invite look professional and beautiful

Splash review by <span>Meredith S.</span>
Meredith S.

"User friendly event app "

What do you like best?

Splash gives our lean team the ability to create professional event pages in a small amount of time

What do you dislike?

We would like to automate more with Splash

Managing event landing pages and registration for a high volume of events.

Splash review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"The only event platform I'll use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and makes other event platforms look archaic.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure. Would love to see a lower-level license on a monthly subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be a dinosaur. Buy Splash.

ROI tracking

Splash review by User in Internet

"Valuable Resource --- Used Weekly"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and provides a clean interface.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see more flexibility in some of the design elements.

Communication in a uniform manner.

Splash review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Woo"

What do you like best?

It's like Sketch and Squarespace made a versatile, party throwing baby.

What do you dislike?

Uploading families of fonts then choosing each font

tracking

Splash review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Would recommend Splash to Colleagues "

What do you like best?

Easy to recreate events and check-in people

What do you dislike?

The program is somewhat buggy, usually the fixes are easy on the back-end, but by the time they are fixed I am already done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quicker support, ie. phone support

Event invite and check-in has been the most impacted. Both processes have been streamlined.

Splash review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great platform and easy to use! "

What do you like best?

It is very self explanatory and you can figure out the in's and out's on your own.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to do check-in as it makes you add in all the information

It gives us templates so we do not have to recreate something for every single event

Splash review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great platform for all things tickets! "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, track, and customize platform that allows us to market various events to our clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, we have used the platform for numerous events large and small which has allowed us to do great things.

Ticketing, monitoring events, and landing pages.

Splash review by User in Fine Art
User in Fine Art

"Great event management tool"

What do you like best?

Beautiful custom designs for event pages

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints, it's been super easy to implement

Scaled event management

Learning about Splash?

* We monitor all Splash reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.