SplashID

SplashID is the most trusted name in password managers with over 10 years of delivering security to over 1 million users.

Work for SplashID?

Learning about SplashID?

SplashID Reviews

Showing 16 SplashID reviews
SplashID review by Liz B.
Liz B.

"Easy Password Keeper"

What do you like best?

Easy to use password keeper software that allows me to separate work vs personal passwords. Syncs between all my devices. I can use it on my laptop, ipad, or phone. I can customize the icons and the various fields for each entry.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software automatically assigns icons that don't match the website it's assigned to. I have also had some minor issues with records being duplicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe they offer a free trial before you purchase the software. They also offer promotional pricing a few times a year.

It provides a way to keep track of all of the many passwords I have for various tools and websites I use on a daily basis. One password allows me to access records of all of my other passwords so I don't have to remember them all.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SplashID
SplashID review by NaveenKumar N.
NaveenKumar N.

"Must-have productivity improvement tool "

What do you like best?

It is a one place to manage every credentials you remember. SplashID is very easy setup to get started. Free plan which will enable us to try all the features. Simple and elegant UI. Dashboard and backup features are must check stuffs in SplashID. Categories, Types, and Favorites are the secondary features which will help us to find our credentials.

Apps of SplashID is intuitive and responsive. I like the 2-factor authentication feature much. You can authenticate 2-factor authentication by Email.

While creating a record, you can attach the files, notes, also enough number of fields are available for our data.

Default categories and types are sufficient for any average person. It is possible to create/customize the types and categories.

Competitively priced service.

What do you dislike?

Upgrade is required to sync all your devices and to backup the data. At least any one feature should be available in free plan.

Maximum application timeout can be set is 99 minutes. By means if you need more than 99 minutes timeout, you cannot do that.

While creating an account, it is not imposing strong password which is a drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SplashID will fulfill your requirements without any questions. Please start with free plan and try out the core functionalities. Help center is a great source if you stuck somewhere.

No need to remember credentials. Easy to generate unique username and powerful passwords based on our requirements. It is a time saver and great productivity improvement tool.

What Password Manager solution do you use?

SplashID review by Rajdeep S.
Rajdeep S.

"SplashID is extremely convenient tool for storing account details, username and password"

What do you like best?

This software gives you simple and user-friendly design with great numerous features. The record list, for example, contains sample records for you to see how to input the account details you have. It allows you to do the filter function based on category or based on type. There are also easy and simple function to edit all of your records, categories, and types. The Add button is, as expected, easy to find. Field list on every record also helps a lot to distinct every type of account you have.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, beside the free service, you need to upgrade it to Pro if you want to have access on the dashboard, automated backup and sync, easy access with phone or browser, and more. Pro feature is displayed on the software but it can’t be accessed unless you’ve upgraded your software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SplashID is not your typical password storing, but allow you to customize every detail on your records. To keep it safe and convenient, I recommend to use the Pro since it will give you access to the backup cloud. But for first-timer, the free version has more than enough of its excellence features for you.

If you happen to be one of many people who have numerous account, both online or offline, this software will satisfy your needs. Organizing account details never been easy, but SplashID can do it for you. From web account to credit card or driver license, you have the full control to categorize them into your liking. If you find it’s a hassle to input your data one by one, you can even import your data in VID or CSV file types. It’s very convenient for those who have multiple account or card for every occassion.

SplashID review by Akshay J.
Akshay J.

"SplashID has the ability to safely store a variety of sensitive information"

What do you like best?

SplashID is a password management tool which allows me to securely keep variety of confidential information such as Passwords, Safe combinations, Credit card details, PIN numbers and Software serial numbers under different types of categories or records.

It has got some brilliant security features including the ability to completely mask the text fields for usernames/passwords so that no one else can see them from nearby. It also asks you to provide a hint for master password, so that if you forget your master password you can get it back using the hint feature.

It has a strong password generator which will automatically create a 13 characters or more password for you making it difficult for the hackers to crack it.

What do you dislike?

It lacks when it comes to capturing the passwords as it doesn’t have the feature for automatic password capture. Also the import ability from other password managers is limited to a few of them only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since it can store a variety of information and personal data and also makes it available to all your devices, it is well suited if you have many details to remember. But if you looking for a complete end to end password manager, then there are other alternatives like LastPass and RoboForm.

I have been using it to store my passwords and other sensitive information safe and secure. Its reminder feature is pretty useful for me as it reminds me when a password has not been reset for a long time and it’s high time to change the password. This reminder also lets me know if my credit card is going to be expired after 1 month by checking the Expiry date of my credit card.

It can be used to store notes as well and share the access details for the secured sites. All the information can be backed up easily to my Email or on the local laptop.

SplashID review by Lokesh Y.
Lokesh Y.

"Outstanding password management tool for everyone"

What do you like best?

I have been working in IT industry for around 3 years and I have around 2 dozen online accounts on various platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Adobe, Microsoft Office, Skype and more. It is not possible to remember all the username/passwords and SplashID helps me to keep all the records safe and use them whenever I need.

I signed up for free on SplashID and it just requires a single password to store all my information related to passwords, banking details and passport. It offers to sync the data from my laptop and Android phone with a couple of steps to follow.

Its inactive session feature allows me to get automatically logged out from the session after 15 minutes of inactivity on laptop and the time limit is customizable up to 60 minutes.

What do you dislike?

The graphical interface of the website is not very appealing to me and looks like it needs improvement. Also, all the security features are not available to all the users and Pro upgrade is required to enjoy those features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It offers a free trial version and you can sign up to see that it is worth trying.

I use it to create different categories as per my own convenience and then adding records in them so that I can find them easily. It is much secure than other password management tools as it asks for a 2 factor authentication whenever you are trying the new logins. I use it to keep all my confidential information safe in a single centralized location and access it from anywhere whenever I need it.

SplashID review by Shaun R.
Shaun R.

"SplashID Review is a professional Password Manager tool"

What do you like best?

I like to store my usernames/passwords and other information like Bank account details, credit cards, and web logins using SplashID as it helps me to manage all those passwords and stores them securely.

Its password generator feature helps me in choosing a strong password with the combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters. I can also add notes and attach images to the saved records in my SplashID account.

It allows me to sync my passwords from my Laptop, Desktop, and iOS via Cloud & Wi-Fi service which is very secure and easy to implement. In 10-15 minutes, it synced around 50-60 of my credentials successfully, which is pretty fast.

What do you dislike?

Firstly their customer support is only restricted to Email service and there is no other option to contact them directly. There is no support via Live chat.

Also it doesn’t have the capability to automatically save the newly filled forms when you are actually putting your information in the fields. You have to enter all the info manually followed by creating a separate template for auto-fill.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As it provides a free trial to be downloaded, it is always good to test the worth of this tool. But if you are looking for a completely free option, you should go for another tool offered for free.

The best thing is that it uses a 2 factor authentication for accessing new logins. A verification code is sent to your registered Email id when you will try to login from an unrecognized device for the first time. So, it keeps me safe from anyone trying to login using another device which doesn’t belong to me.

My favorite feature is that it can capture the required information from a credit/debit card snapshot taken from the camera. So, I don’t need to enter the details manually. Its unique security dashboard shows me all my weak and repeated passwords so that I can change them easily.

SplashID review by Ahmed S.
Ahmed S.

"Keep your records secured for free"

What do you like best?

First of all, I'm using the 8.0.2 version (free) which is the newest version of the application. I liked the simplicity of the GUI which is very easy to use plus the additional security factor (2-factor authentication) which recognizes the browser or the device that you login through, and if you used any other browser or device, you've yo enter this 6-digits code in order to login ( I think this is a nice feature to raise the security level). You can also add new records or categories in the way you see appropriate in order to organize your life as you wish. You can also identify the timeout for your own session where the session will end (Logout) after certain time of inactivity (Your Decision) - Great Feature. You can import your records from your computer in a very simple way.

You have the choice to refer a friend in exchange for some discounts which I've used and they gave me a 5$ discount and my friend too (Amazing). The help center is very useful and there is an answer for anything you think of. They've an app for Android, iOS, Windows and blackberry phones in addition to a software for Windows operating system and Mac operating system. Above all that, you've the cloud system (Web Application) so the options are many and the choice is yours.

What do you dislike?

Limited features for the free version where there is no:

1) backup feature and I think this feature is very essential in case anything gone wrong.

2) Share feature where you can share any data with a SplashID user or non-SplashID users too.

3) Sync feature where you can synchronize your data across many platforms in order to get them anywhere anytime.

4) multi access where you've only one device to use and access your data (In the free version, you can access your data using one device no more).

5) Free app updates on all of your devices and fast support responses from the help desk.

Despite all of this, the price for the Pro version is very low where you can subscribe for 1.99$ per month OR 19.99$ per year. I think the price is very fair comparing to all these features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing service with many features. You'll love it.

Actually, there are no business problems because I use this service to keep my own important records secured and remembered all the time.

The benefits are many where I don't have to remember everything all the time, I just access the service and search for anything I want to know.

SplashID review by Ritchie S.
Ritchie S.

"Review of SplashID"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to sync my passwords between all of my devices and having access to my information from anywhere. The program is easy to use on a desktop or mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint that I have about SplashID is that sometimes when I open the program it takes longer to open. I would assume it's syncing in this process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try SplashID and you will love it.

We are maintaining our passwords more securely than in a Spreadsheet.

SplashID review by User

"great password program"

What do you like best?

I really like how this product goes across platforms and syncs on my multiple devices including desktop, macbook and iphone.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot that I dislike about this product, sometimes when versions change the fields change and mess up some of my information but that hasn't happened much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good program and I highly recommend this for anyone who needs more secure passwords and an easily accessible platform to look up that information.

I have one place to go for business and personal passwords and this allows me to generate secure passwords that I need for sensitive business log-ins.

SplashID review by User

"SplashID since Palm Pilot days"

What do you like best?

Strong master password that protects all of my other passwords and data.

What do you dislike?

Inability to use the stored passwords and usernames to automatically login to sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best solutions for securing passwords and other data.

Cloud accessible passwords allows access from multiple systems

SplashID review by Satyajeet P.
Satyajeet P.

"Best password manager ever"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use SplashID as well as secured

What do you dislike?

As of now I don’t face any issues with it

On daily basis there are many passwords to deal with and I feel it’s the best way to store different passwords

SplashID review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"SplashID -A passoword Protector"

What do you like best?

One place solution to manage all your password and credentials. All the credentials are encrypted and safe. It can sync password and other personal data in phone,pc,mac,etc

What do you dislike?

free version have very limited functionality and feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try using the free version in your phone and laptops and accordingly take the decision.

No need to remember the password of all the important servers and files. Making works much easier and faster.

SplashID review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"SplashID is good application"

What do you like best?

Found splashid very productive and easy to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific that I dislike about it

SplashID is a really productive tool

SplashID review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Password management tool"

What do you like best?

Different password management capabilities and sense of security while using it due to all encryptions used

What do you dislike?

The overall UI of the tool could have been better, functionality wise it is all good

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great password management capabilities with Enterprise grade security features

Security and password management

SplashID review by User in Information Technology and Services

"SplashID password manager"

What do you like best?

Using for: better password management

Help prevent security issue with critical data

What do you dislike?

Ease of use is less for Password generator.

Data sharing could be more secure.

Critical data sharing risk has decreased. Password management is regulated within team.

SplashID review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent Tool for Password Management"

What do you like best?

We can store as much as passwords without any difficulties and retrieving the same will be easier

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such with this tool. Need more marketing

No need to worry about remembering passwords any more

Learning about SplashID?

* We monitor all SplashID reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.