Splashtop Business Access

4.7

Splashtop Business Access is a remote desktop for business professionals and teams. It offers a fast, simple, secure remote computer access for individuals and teams.

Work for Splashtop Business Access?

Learning about Splashtop Business Access?

Splashtop Business Access Reviews

Showing 72 Splashtop Business Access reviews
Splashtop Business Access review by Randy M.
Randy M.

"Excellent Affordable Remote Assistance"

What do you like best?

Splashtop was incredibly easy to setup, both from the technician and the customer side. There is very low administrator overhead, connections are fast and reliable, sending files, chatting and storing logs all works great. Also the price is unbeatable, if you do not have a large support team or vast numbers of machines to manage then Splashtop should be at the top of your selection.

What do you dislike?

Occasional lag and disconnects can occur. However we have been using this product to assist customers with AWS Workspaces so I cannot say if this happens on other VMs or on-prem machines. Reconnecting is always fast and so far this has not been much of an issue at all.

Splashtop has been a quick, easy and affordable solution for providing remote assistance to a small number of customers who use AWS Workspaces. We are a very small team and did not need a product with a license requiring a high number of users or a large number of managed end points. Additionally, we have been able to automate the deployment of the Splashtop Streamer, even on Workspaces which is fairly locked down.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Splashtop Business Access
Splashtop Business Access review by Sergey B.
Sergey B.

"I tried it and i really like it. "

What do you like best?

I really like devs approach to deployment package customization, i have different types of customers and its easy to set polices before they install it. I was a long time TW user coz it was popular and free and i never had an idea to try anything else. Since they turned off some features and their price was pretty much insane i started to look around and ended up with with Splashtop trial and fell in love immediately. Its easy to use , intuitive, has simple interface and management, Im really glad TW pushed my lazy butt to try it !!

What do you dislike?

For now the only issue that affects me is a microsoft glitch with wddm that prevents me from using black screen on some fresh systems, guys has a workaround and promised to add it to standard SW so for me its pretty much nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a 7 day trial so u can try and see if it works well for your needs. I bet they have best price on market as well.

I have no problems to solve, its my tool to do my job remotely.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

Splashtop Business Access review by Cherri N.
Cherri N.

"FAST, easy to use interface at a great price, and did I say FAST?"

What do you like best?

Easy to install. Easy to use. Really Fast connection, no drag time. Priced for the little guy and occasional usage, with a more robust solution for more money.

What do you dislike?

One little feature that is available on the advanced level is being able to use multiple monitors. I do wish it was part of the lower priced package, as dual monitors are normal nowadays and everyone needs it, not just the robust users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste anymore time with the others by overpaying. Fast, no lag time, easy to use is the reason Splashtop is such a success.

Access while traveling for business is critical. I can help people at work with questions that I normally would have to make them wait for. Allows me to lock down an ip for security reasons, to one location, and then I can still access that via splastop.

Splashtop Business Access review by Mary F.
Mary F.

"Easier and Better than Logmein"

What do you like best?

The price AND how much I can do with it.

If you do remote support or have day to day users that need to access their PCs remotely I HIGHLY recommend this product.

What do you dislike?

I wish view defaulted to Best fit to local computer, instead of Native resolution of remote computer.

I wished it still worked on Ubuntu AND that it would work on Chrome OS

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to do remote support OR you have have multiple users login remotely, this is the product you want.

AND you transfer files, and do simple things like look something up on your local PC and copy and paste the link into the remote pc. Wunderbar!!

I do lots of long distance support for about 50 pcs, and some of the users also need to login. I hardly ever get calls from them asking for help.

Splashtop Business Access review by Gene W.
Gene W.

"Splashtop unregistered from 30% of my computers and cannot access them!"

What do you like best?

When it didn't drop connection, it worked OK

What do you dislike?

I changed from LogMeIn to Splashtop to offer remote support for my customers. Over the weekend 30% of the computers became un-accessible. I found they had been unregistered and contacted Splashtop support who had no clue what happened. I told them it would take me 1-15 hours to travel to all the customer's locations, plus gas and embarrassment and felt I should be reimbursed because of their error! LogMeIn never did this in 7 years! They offered me a whopping 1 month free extension on my subscription, a $65 value. I will spend almost that on gas alone, let alone the embarrassment and loss of income due to having to take my time away from work to make this right. If you want REAL customer service, stay away from Splashtop!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are issues with this software and with 30% of the computers dropping off, reliability is highly questionable!

Remote support

Splashtop Business Access review by Randal A.
Randal A.

"Performance, stability and good price"

What do you like best?

The software is great, have a nice performance and stability. And have a good price - and in case of splashtop for business you can add all the computers you want, is not like others that you have to pay more if you want add more.

You can transfer files, connect from your cell phone, is very secure and easy to use. Is a very good option, I always recommended it.

At the beggining when I was using the trial version I had an issue with the application on my cell phone - so I reported the bug, and on a couple of days they contact me and told me that update the software. And they fixed it for a potential customer, and after that I turn me in a customer.

What do you dislike?

At this moment I don't have something that dislike of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is an excelent software for every size of company, is stable, has a great performance, the price is really good . and the tool is secure and easy to use.

Sometimes I am out of the office and enter to the computers with my cell phone or with my laptop. I have to send emails when the data is on a computer, or fix problems with a server or a workstation of the employees.

Splashtop Business Access review by Sandy H.
Sandy H.

"Splashtop - Reliable Product, Great Price"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a way to connect to my work computer from home when I came across Splashtop. After getting approval from my IT department I downloaded the product for the free trial. It worked just like I had hoped - and the price is very reasonable. Had I know how easy it would be to use, I would have ordered for the rest of my team also.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything that I dislike.

Now, if I am not able to make it in to my office because of weather, illness, out of town meetings or whatever, I can still work as easily as if I was sitting right at my desk.

Splashtop Business Access review by Peter M.
Peter M.

"Affordable For Small Business"

What do you like best?

GoToMyPC has priced me out of using their product. The price for Splashtop is FAR less expensive and I can use it to access ten machines instead of only one. Splashtop has all the same features that I used with GoToMyPC so making the switch was not only easy, but a no-brainer.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing to dislike. I have used the product for 60 days and I haven't run into one issue yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, you'll save a ton of money and you won't miss GoToMyPC one bit.

I'm not having to run to my clients offices, I can fix 90% of network issues remotely. Benefits? I'm saving over a thousand dollars a year with Splashtop.

Splashtop Business Access review by Bruce E.
Bruce E.

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

Splashtop Business allows me to connect with computers at home and my two offices with ease. I especially love the portable version I can carry with me when I travel. I also like the personal code extra security step.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. In fact, I thought of another great feature... which I've now added above.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely the most cost-effective solution for remote computer access and file transfer.

Remote access of computers in three different offices. File transfers made easy. The portable version perfect for my work at a clinic where I don't have access directly through their network. With my previous solutions (LogMeIn), I always had to use a separate authenticator app, but with Splashtop, I simply use the convenient unique login code that allows me to log in with an extra layer of security..

Splashtop Business Access review by TRIXIE K.
TRIXIE K.

"SO GLAD I SWITCHED "

What do you like best?

I have been using gotomypc.com for several years now, since I work from different locations and need to access the laptop at my office desk. The cost just kept escalating, so I asked around for alternatives and was pointed to Splashtop. I started with the free trial and knew right away that it was going to be perfect for my use, so I let my other subscription expire and signed up for a new account with Splashtop.

I have had zero issues using it and found it very simple to set up and use immediately. I only need to log in to my work laptop a few times a week from other locations, so I need something quick and mobile, and not too expensive. Splashtop fits the bill perfectly, and it makes it easy for me to access whatever I need from wherever I happen to be. Would highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

Nothing has disappointed me so far - I don't anticipate any issues down the road, either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using the trial will allow you to see if it will work for your situation and check out the features. It made my decision clear.

Remote access to files and programs from any location.

Splashtop Business Access review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"This is IT!!"

What do you like best?

After so many years putting up with the 'leading' other program in this area, suffering thru so much effort to even begin to work....I finally abandoned it and discovered this. THIS! THIS ACTUALLY WORKS like you hope for! A click or two and bang, you're in!! So slick, so fast, I'm so pleased. Begone you other outfit! You suck! This one wins.

What do you dislike?

Uh, not much! Well, ok, one little thing. It can't be turned off by the remote user. In other words, it's either always on, or the only security setting is that the remote user must grant access, which means they must be there when I log in. It's much nicer if it could be turned off...and then when the client knows I want access, to turn it on and go about their day while I access it whenever. Then they can turn it back off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just pick this. So amazing.

Solved my problem of actually gaining access to my remote clients. I was getting stuck for some reason the past few months of not even being able to get access with the other product I'd used for over a decade that costs jillions times more....and their support became: "Sorry it's not working for you. Anything else we can do?" Those days are over.

Splashtop Business Access review by Jay J.
Jay J.

"Beats the crap out of GoToMyPC"

What do you like best?

Super FAST connection. Intuitive functionality. Features never seen or used before, like SplashTop Whiteboard. All key commands work perfectly on destination device.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing at all, it is 100% filling my needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT - GET IT - GET IT !!!! Don't even wait. It is soo easy to load onto all devices and super easy to use. I am NOT a computer geek by a long shot and I had no problem loading and launching.

Access to my personal computers at home and work. I use several devices, desktop, mac, ipad, iphone. I can access all of my business, operations, printing, graphics production all from any device.

Splashtop Business Access review by Tom C.
Tom C.

"Packed with features, fantastic price package!"

What do you like best?

Splashtop has some great features such as drag and drop File transfers. You can have up to 10 PCs on your account for a very very good price - much better than competitors. Every PC is easy to set up and easy to access, including being able to package up the installer and send. If you’ve ever used products such as Logmein, this is 100x better.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, has all the features I want and more!

It’s so much easier to monitor and manage PCs across my network. As well as being able to wake on LAN. It helps me assist friends and colleagues with my 10 pc license.

Splashtop Business Access review by Wendy C.
Wendy C.

"Easy to use and great value"

What do you like best?

Price is super good compare to Log Me In and Go To My PC. It is easy to log in to the computer in my office and work from home. And I can add more computers if I need. I am only able to add 2 computers for the prcie that is higher than Splashtop.

What do you dislike?

It is not web based so I need to download a software first before I can add a computer.

I can get access to my office computer for the info I need anytime. I can work from home two days a week and have more time with my son.

Splashtop Business Access review by Tony C.
Tony C.

"Quick Login"

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to login from a remote computer and access everything on my primary computer. I love the ability to be able to quick switch between monitors on the primary computer while using a single monitor on the remote computer. I like the ability to keep the resident display settings or change to the remote display setting. This has been much easier to use than our previous two remote access software options.

What do you dislike?

So far, I've had no issues, I may notice something after I've used it a bit longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go Pro

Remote access of my primary computer has been simplified at a good price.

Splashtop Business Access review by Frank S.
Frank S.

"Way better than TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

We paid $500 for a year of Teamviewer, but have non-stop problems with their server's not always being online and licensing issues and poor performance.

At a small fraction of that Splashtop has zero problems. Our tech now uses it exclusively and we will not renew teamviewer or any of the other remote support tools we have used.

It works the best, is simple, and solid.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it just works and works great. I know I am supposed to find something wrong with it, but I can't. sorry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best and we have tested 7 products.

No need to travel to client sites

Splashtop Business Access review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"Much better than previous 2 apps I used to use"

What do you like best?

I used to use TeamViewer and then switched to LogMeIn. Both were sort of clunky and not nearly as responsive as what I've experienced with Splashtop. Also, we're a non-profit (church) and the pricing is much better in our favor. I also do consulting to other churches for communicaions and often recommend Splashtop when they tell me their horror stories with other products.

What do you dislike?

I wish the file transfer speed were a little faster but it's certainly acceptable.

I'm able to access multiple computers at the office from (or wherever I happen to be) so remote commuting is a reality. I can also print locally or remotely which is a plus.

Splashtop Business Access review by Melanie K.
Melanie K.

"Excellent remote access with top notch customer care."

What do you like best?

The seamlessness of the remote access ensures I can complete all tasks from the office or from home without worry. Safe, secure, easy to use. Any issues are taken care of swiftly by customer service.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I haven't come across anything I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product allows users to access their chosen computer(s) from anywhere they need, securely and with ease. I highly recommend Splashtop Business Access. It has given me peace of mind that I can monitor all aspects of my work from home or on the go.

As a registrar, I must have up to date information on registrations and waitlists. Splashtop Business Access ensures I can manage this from home in case of inclement weather or illness. Our customers notice an improvement in our response time which makes everyone happy.

Splashtop Business Access review by Administrator

"I use this software minute by minute during the day. It works 99.99 percent of the time."

What do you like best?

I like the features of Grouping my large list of customers, Printer redirection, cloning of Deployment packages as well as using the SOS package that allows me to connect to new users to set them up on the software.

What do you dislike?

One change was recently made that removed the Notes field from the main menu and put it under Properties. So instead of one click to get passwords for my end users I have to click a couple of times and then go back to connect. Other than that I love the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good remote solution. I have several technicians using it as well as customers and I receive very little calls regarding issues. With Logmein I was constantly getting support calls with user issues.

It is how I survive. I use it daily, all day to support over 500 customers for their IT needs.

Splashtop Business Access review by Mike N.
Mike N.

"Remote Desktop Made Simple"

What do you like best?

I love that I can work from my winter home in Las Vegas at my job in Metro Detroit. It is just like I am in the office in Detroit , but there is no ice and snow.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing That i dislike.

The business problem that I am solving is working remotely. If I couldn’t work remotely, then I would have retired., and my boss would have had to replace my years if knowledge.

Splashtop Business Access review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Splashtop Business is a world-class remote solution"

What do you like best?

The program is very functional and quite useful. The support is quite responsive -- I've received personal help with a problem I had with one machine.

I used the wakeup function the other day, and it worked perfectly!

One great feature that was recently added was showing dual screens simultaneously, side by side. This is a great improvement. When I access a dual-screen machine from a dual-screen, it's like being in front of the client and doesn't require switching back and forth. Great feature.

The fact that I can access any number of machines is a real plus.

Great program!

What do you dislike?

I think they may have addressed all of the issues that I have posed for them. If I run into a feature I need, I pass it along to them and have not been disappointed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a cost-effect solution that provides all of the functions necessary to provide top-flight support for your employees, family, and everyone else you need to support. The tech support is very responsive and helpful. I've compared it to other solutions, and it fits my needs to a "T".

I have a number of people that I support. Some I log in unattended, and some with their interaction. I have been able to fix some very complex problems using Splashtop Business.

Splashtop Business Access review by Casey D.
Casey D.

"Exceeded my expectations"

What do you like best?

I highly recommend that all small business look at this product.

I changed from LogMeIn to Splashtop due to another drastic price increase by LogMeIn. LogMeIn came with 2 computers for $350, now I have 10 computers for under $100. Splashtop does everything that LogMeIn did and more.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found any shortcoming with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely

We cannot use RDP at our business. So Splashtop enables me to log in while I am on the road or at home. Also, I wear many hats as the Executive Director of a non-profit, one of which is IT. Since this product comes with so many seats, I can now manage our computers remotely, saving time and money.

Splashtop Business Access review by Joseph G. G.
Joseph G. G.

"Simple and cost-effective"

What do you like best?

Just the ease of use and set-up. I had been searching for a GoToMyPC alternative for quite sometime and Splashtop was the answer. After GoToMyPC tripled my cost, I needed access to multiple computers at a reasonable price. This software does what GoToMyPC does and more.

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have anything negative to say about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Completely effective alternative to GoToMyPC.

I need to monitor and access several computers at my home throughout the day for various reasons.

Splashtop Business Access review by Russell R.
Russell R.

"Perfect for my needs"

What do you like best?

Splashtop is very easy to set up, connect to each time, and also very easy to navigate your desktop.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about Splashtop.

I have a business that needs to be very mobile and splashtop allows me to be able pull of my patient records and daily schedule, which changes all the time, at any time and with ease. This allows me to do everything that I normally do when in my office even when in remote locations. It definitely reduces the amount of time that I spend 'catching up' and the amount of handwritten notes that I used to have to record.

Splashtop Business Access review by Lori T.
Lori T.

"Great service to have at a fair price. "

What do you like best?

I like the reliability of Splashtop Business. I can easily access my work computer when needed which is important for my job.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I have encountered about this service that I dislike.

I am in internet sales, so I need to access my work computer at a moments notice to answer leads and set appointments during off hours. Splashtop makes this possible. This results in increased sales and better reviews!

Splashtop Business Access review by Raul S.
Raul S.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

I used to have Log Me In but I change with Splashtop that is the same software but cheaper

What do you dislike?

Nothing because for me it is perfect for my businesses

I wanted to replace Log Me In because this brand started for free but then they started to sell their products very expensive, I wanted to change for another brand like that and I found Splashtop cheaper with the same benefits.

Splashtop Business Access review by Sharon C.
Sharon C.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

The fact that it really does let you work remotely and have a clear screen, some of the others I have tried are fuzy

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to get the deployment set up and for some reason it puts more that one printer on the remote computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test the deployment process before sending it to a client if you are using to access clients computers

It makes it possible for me to save commute times to get work done and have instant access to remote computers, also to be able to print locally saves alot of time.

Splashtop Business Access review by Fred D.
Fred D.

"Serious Remote Access Software"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface, the speed of connection, the ongoing development by the backroom boys!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike with the main program. For the smaller consultancy such as ours, it would be useful to be able to integrate SOS within the current pricing structure for occasional use without fear of transgressing licensing issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go, you will not be dissapointed!

Low and mid level PC and software issues, helping clients solve software use issues

Splashtop Business Access review by Sam R.
Sam R.

"Splashtop Business just works, it's as simple as that. "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, and just seems to work always.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything to dislike.

I operate a Community TV station and Splashtop allows me to monitor the station output remotely. If I need to change the programming, I can do that without making a visit to the studio.

Splashtop Business Access review by Julia E.
Julia E.

"Love Splashtop"

What do you like best?

Splashtop is easy to use, and once on my office computer from home it works fast and smoothly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Splashtop. It is so much better than gotomypc!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you will like it!

We had been using gotomypc for 5-6 years and Splashtop is faster, easier, and cheaper.

Splashtop Business Access review by Simon B.
Simon B.

"Seamless "

What do you like best?

I like the new release that allows drag and drop between clients or cut and paste. For me, Team Viewer was my go to, but the pricing is exhorbitant, so I started to look for something else that was reasonably priced and did the job. Bingo. Splashtop delivers on both those requirements.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t a lot to dislike about Splashtop to be honest. Installation is easy and it just works!

Sometimes I need to access files held on other machines I have. Splashtop allows me to do this.

Splashtop Business Access review by Tracy B.
Tracy B.

"Great service for a great price"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Basic commands but everything I need to do remote administration.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes fails to connect to systems that are definitely online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for remote administration but without all the extras

I am supporting small business clients. Easy to set up and not bogged down with hundreds of features that aren't needed. Just good solid remote administration.

Splashtop Business Access review by Judy E.
Judy E.

"Splashtop Review"

What do you like best?

This program has worked perfectly for our needs and is an incredibly affordable solution. I especially like that they have added features that make sense since we signed up for the software.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the ability to perform a file transfer without having to login to the computer first.

Remote access for all users; remote support.

Splashtop Business Access review by Kevin W.
Kevin W.

"Good but, could be so much better"

What do you like best?

ease of use, powerful but still simple. The deployment package is excellent for users to install

What do you dislike?

No branding yet, although this is supposedly promised. Handling of multiple screens is really hard work. Lack of ability to customise on demand web page

Recommendations to others considering the product

Features and pricing are good

if you need to view ios devices it is a must

Its easy to use, it is similar to Teamviewer in lots of ways but is significantly cheaper. You generally only need to buy the features you need per user.

Splashtop Business Access review by Ron L.
Ron L.

"Just Plain Works!"

What do you like best?

It connects quickly with my PC. I have not had any problems reconnecting if I time-out from inactivity. I had many problems with GoToMyPC reconnecting but Splashtop has worked great. no issues after 60 days of use.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike yet even though I am not sure how to print to a remote printer yet.

The software I use for work does not work well on my laptop. Splashtop let me access my desktop whether I'm travelling or in a meeting.

Splashtop Business Access review by Pamela B.
Pamela B.

"Excellent product!"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use and VERY affordable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, has been very easy to implement and use.

Need remote access to my work computer and this covers all areas I need. Remote printing is a necessity and this has that too.

Splashtop Business Access review by Administrator

"Performance and features meet my needs at a reasonable cost."

What do you like best?

High quality remote access, including sound and access to multiple monitors, and apps.

Licensing model is perfect for my needs.

Technical support is very responsive to finding solutions and implementing requested features.

Focused on remote access, not unnecessary feature bloat.

What do you dislike?

Early versions were behind in some features, but has caught up with the most important.

Yearly licensing.

Access by client app only.

LogMeIn performs better, but not at all by its cost-differential.

True computer/"console" use including specialized/IP-locked software or VPNs at remote. Allows working on both sides of interoffice links at the same time.

Fast enough to cascade sharing.

Splashtop Business Access review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Easy and Intuitive "

What do you like best?

Its easy to maneuver from my mobile phone and tablet when traveling

What do you dislike?

The two different streamers were a little confusing when downloading. Somehow make them more independent of each other. I wish there was a demo mode so I could practice some other features before deploying them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and really compare it with other products.

Splashtop allows me to leave the office and travel as needed. I can quickly log into my work computer on the fly and accomplished task.

Splashtop Business Access review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Solid solution for one account to remote into up to 10 computers"

What do you like best?

It works on Mac and Windows.

We've never had a problem with it

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad to say about it. It's a shame the remote support solution is much more expensive. That's why we have this instead to get the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need unattended mac and/or Windows access for just a few computers, this is a good, cheap option.

We supplement our unattended access from FixMe.IT with this for the few Macs we have. It's far cheaper and easier to pay for both then to switch to a more expensive solution that supports all computers.

Splashtop Business Access review by Steve I.
Steve I.

"Best Remote access tool on the market!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

Access from phone and home

Fast access

Far superior to LogMeIn or TeamViewer

Pricing for non-profits

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this product exceed my expectations

Access my 7 pc’s at my theater, to control sound and lights remotely from home or anywhere

Splashtop Business Access review by Administrator

"Fantastic Product and Service"

What do you like best?

I moved to Splashtop from Logmein. I have been super happy with the move. I use it all the time for controlling machines and rarely have an issue.

What do you dislike?

My only real complaint is the lack of Linux support, other than that I have no real complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it works well and they have been adding more and more features over the years.

I am able to remotely support users machine with this software which allows me to resolve their issues. UAC support is perfect.

Splashtop Business Access review by Dena S.
Dena S.

"SPLASHTOP is SO very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Not only is Splashtop easy to use, it's VERY affordable and offers features not everyone else offers . I would DEFINITELY recommend Splashtop!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Splashtop!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have used other products and this one is the best by far!

I can print remotely via ALL my printers (not just one). I also can EASILY transfer files from my computer to my clients' computer. I can switch between clients with GREAT ease.

Splashtop Business Access review by Barb B.
Barb B.

"Reliable Performance and Great Value"

What do you like best?

Very dependable service. It has worked every time and file transfer is flawless. I wish I was aware of Splashtop earlier. I'm a former LogMeIn customer and Splashtop is just as dependable, more user-friendly regarding file transfers and a much better subscription prices.

What do you dislike?

I have not discovered any thing I dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You will like it. Don't let the reasonable subscription fees scare you.

Lower cost.

Splashtop Business Access review by Ian a.
Ian a.

"HEY LOG ME IN: BYE!"

What do you like best?

Splashtop is a great product at a great price

What do you dislike?

Haven't found a single issue with the product yet!

Convenient remote access to my work computer for hundreds less than the competitor!

Splashtop Business Access review by Victor P.
Victor P.

"Does what it says, without fuss"

What do you like best?

It gives one-click access to pre-deployed remote clients and is simple to use, with a more intuitive interface than some other remote-access tools.

What do you dislike?

It's resource intensive on the client, consuming lots of CPU cycles. This can be an issue when connecting to older computers that are already resource-starved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and compare it with other solutions

Remote access to computers we support, with easy file transfers of log files, screenshots, and other diagnostic files from remote client. It also comes in handy when doing remote user training.

Splashtop Business Access review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Ease and confidence"

What do you like best?

Using Splashtop at anytime makes my life a lot less hectic.

What do you dislike?

I do not know of anything I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great!

No problems just solutions when I need information or need to make entries on y schedule.

Splashtop Business Access review by Aaron L.
Aaron L.

"Best Remote Access for the Money."

What do you like best?

Smooth and reliable. The price is great what it offers. I have always been a fan of the quality.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much I don’t like. Great price and great product.

Accessing servers remotely and providing support to staff.

Splashtop Business Access review by User

"Great access, easy to use"

What do you like best?

This program provides great remote access to my desktop. Superior to a previous program I used.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this Splashtop for a over a month and I have not found anything negative yet

I can log in to my desktop from anywhere, on my iPad, iPhone or any other desktop and take care of whatever I need to while away from the office.

Splashtop Business Access review by Bobby W.
Bobby W.

"Splashtop. My choice for remote support"

What do you like best?

Splashtop is my go to for remote support. I have a link on my website so the customer can easily download the application. It is fast and at the price there is no comparable product.

What do you dislike?

I would like see a branded version but at the price I am ok without it.

It provides me the unattended support of my customers who have support contracts.

Splashtop Business Access review by Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

"Just what I needed"

What do you like best?

All of the features that I had with my previous program, but for a much better price. I really like the ability to choose from printing on the printer at the office or my remote printer.

What do you dislike?

The size on the screen is a little small, even with the full screen function.

I was able to work from home while on maternity leave.

Learning about Splashtop Business Access?

* We monitor all Splashtop Business Access reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.