Splashtop Business Access

Splashtop Business Access is a remote desktop for business professionals and teams. It offers a fast, simple, secure remote computer access for individuals and teams.

Work for Splashtop Business Access?

Learning about Splashtop Business Access?

Splashtop Business Access Reviews

Ask Splashtop Business Access a Question
Showing 24 Splashtop Business Access reviews
Splashtop Business Access review by Gene W.
Gene W.

"Splashtop unregistered from 30% of my computers and cannot access them!"

What do you like best?

When it didn't drop connection, it worked OK

What do you dislike?

I changed from LogMeIn to Splashtop to offer remote support for my customers. Over the weekend 30% of the computers became un-accessible. I found they had been unregistered and contacted Splashtop support who had no clue what happened. I told them it would take me 1-15 hours to travel to all the customer's locations, plus gas and embarrassment and felt I should be reimbursed because of their error! LogMeIn never did this in 7 years! They offered me a whopping 1 month free extension on my subscription, a $65 value. I will spend almost that on gas alone, let alone the embarrassment and loss of income due to having to take my time away from work to make this right. If you want REAL customer service, stay away from Splashtop!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are issues with this software and with 30% of the computers dropping off, reliability is highly questionable!

Remote support

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Splashtop Business Access
Splashtop Business Access review by Randal A.
Randal A.

"Performance, stability and good price"

What do you like best?

The software is great, have a nice performance and stability. And have a good price - and in case of splashtop for business you can add all the computers you want, is not like others that you have to pay more if you want add more.

You can transfer files, connect from your cell phone, is very secure and easy to use. Is a very good option, I always recommended it.

At the beggining when I was using the trial version I had an issue with the application on my cell phone - so I reported the bug, and on a couple of days they contact me and told me that update the software. And they fixed it for a potential customer, and after that I turn me in a customer.

What do you dislike?

At this moment I don't have something that dislike of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is an excelent software for every size of company, is stable, has a great performance, the price is really good . and the tool is secure and easy to use.

Sometimes I am out of the office and enter to the computers with my cell phone or with my laptop. I have to send emails when the data is on a computer, or fix problems with a server or a workstation of the employees.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

Splashtop Business Access review by Mary F.
Mary F.

"Easier and Better than Logmein"

What do you like best?

The price AND how much I can do with it.

If you do remote support or have day to day users that need to access their PCs remotely I HIGHLY recommend this product.

What do you dislike?

I wish view defaulted to Best fit to local computer, instead of Native resolution of remote computer.

I wished it still worked on Ubuntu AND that it would work on Chrome OS

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to do remote support OR you have have multiple users login remotely, this is the product you want.

AND you transfer files, and do simple things like look something up on your local PC and copy and paste the link into the remote pc. Wunderbar!!

I do lots of long distance support for about 50 pcs, and some of the users also need to login. I hardly ever get calls from them asking for help.

Splashtop Business Access review by Administrator

"I use this software minute by minute during the day. It works 99.99 percent of the time."

What do you like best?

I like the features of Grouping my large list of customers, Printer redirection, cloning of Deployment packages as well as using the SOS package that allows me to connect to new users to set them up on the software.

What do you dislike?

One change was recently made that removed the Notes field from the main menu and put it under Properties. So instead of one click to get passwords for my end users I have to click a couple of times and then go back to connect. Other than that I love the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good remote solution. I have several technicians using it as well as customers and I receive very little calls regarding issues. With Logmein I was constantly getting support calls with user issues.

It is how I survive. I use it daily, all day to support over 500 customers for their IT needs.

Splashtop Business Access review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Splashtop Business is a world-class remote solution"

What do you like best?

The program is very functional and quite useful. The support is quite responsive -- I've received personal help with a problem I had with one machine.

I used the wakeup function the other day, and it worked perfectly!

One great feature that was recently added was showing dual screens simultaneously, side by side. This is a great improvement. When I access a dual-screen machine from a dual-screen, it's like being in front of the client and doesn't require switching back and forth. Great feature.

The fact that I can access any number of machines is a real plus.

Great program!

What do you dislike?

I think they may have addressed all of the issues that I have posed for them. If I run into a feature I need, I pass it along to them and have not been disappointed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a cost-effect solution that provides all of the functions necessary to provide top-flight support for your employees, family, and everyone else you need to support. The tech support is very responsive and helpful. I've compared it to other solutions, and it fits my needs to a "T".

I have a number of people that I support. Some I log in unattended, and some with their interaction. I have been able to fix some very complex problems using Splashtop Business.

Splashtop Business Access review by Bruce E.
Bruce E.

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

Splashtop Business allows me to connect with computers at home and my two offices with ease. I especially love the portable version I can carry with me when I travel. I also like the personal code extra security step.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. In fact, I thought of another great feature... which I've now added above.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely the most cost-effective solution for remote computer access and file transfer.

Remote access of computers in three different offices. File transfers made easy. The portable version perfect for my work at a clinic where I don't have access directly through their network. With my previous solutions (LogMeIn), I always had to use a separate authenticator app, but with Splashtop, I simply use the convenient unique login code that allows me to log in with an extra layer of security..

Splashtop Business Access review by Fred D.
Fred D.

"Serious Remote Access Software"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface, the speed of connection, the ongoing development by the backroom boys!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike with the main program. For the smaller consultancy such as ours, it would be useful to be able to integrate SOS within the current pricing structure for occasional use without fear of transgressing licensing issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go, you will not be dissapointed!

Low and mid level PC and software issues, helping clients solve software use issues

Splashtop Business Access review by Kevin W.
Kevin W.

"Good but, could be so much better"

What do you like best?

ease of use, powerful but still simple. The deployment package is excellent for users to install

What do you dislike?

No branding yet, although this is supposedly promised. Handling of multiple screens is really hard work. Lack of ability to customise on demand web page

Recommendations to others considering the product

Features and pricing are good

if you need to view ios devices it is a must

Its easy to use, it is similar to Teamviewer in lots of ways but is significantly cheaper. You generally only need to buy the features you need per user.

Splashtop Business Access review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Solid solution for one account to remote into up to 10 computers"

What do you like best?

It works on Mac and Windows.

We've never had a problem with it

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad to say about it. It's a shame the remote support solution is much more expensive. That's why we have this instead to get the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need unattended mac and/or Windows access for just a few computers, this is a good, cheap option.

We supplement our unattended access from FixMe.IT with this for the few Macs we have. It's far cheaper and easier to pay for both then to switch to a more expensive solution that supports all computers.

Splashtop Business Access review by Administrator

"Fantastic Product and Service"

What do you like best?

I moved to Splashtop from Logmein. I have been super happy with the move. I use it all the time for controlling machines and rarely have an issue.

What do you dislike?

My only real complaint is the lack of Linux support, other than that I have no real complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it works well and they have been adding more and more features over the years.

I am able to remotely support users machine with this software which allows me to resolve their issues. UAC support is perfect.

Splashtop Business Access review by Victor P.
Victor P.

"Does what it says, without fuss"

What do you like best?

It gives one-click access to pre-deployed remote clients and is simple to use, with a more intuitive interface than some other remote-access tools.

What do you dislike?

It's resource intensive on the client, consuming lots of CPU cycles. This can be an issue when connecting to older computers that are already resource-starved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and compare it with other solutions

Remote access to computers we support, with easy file transfers of log files, screenshots, and other diagnostic files from remote client. It also comes in handy when doing remote user training.

Splashtop Business Access review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Ease and confidence"

What do you like best?

Using Splashtop at anytime makes my life a lot less hectic.

What do you dislike?

I do not know of anything I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great!

No problems just solutions when I need information or need to make entries on y schedule.

Splashtop Business Access review by Aaron L.
Aaron L.

"Best Remote Access for the Money."

What do you like best?

Smooth and reliable. The price is great what it offers. I have always been a fan of the quality.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much I don’t like. Great price and great product.

Accessing servers remotely and providing support to staff.

Splashtop Business Access review by Matt J.
Matt J.

"Splashtop is a great replacement for other overpriced remote desktop services."

What do you like best?

GUI is super easy to use. Streamer is super lightweight and easy to install.

What do you dislike?

Missing a few key features such as instant logins, multiple users in same PC, drag and drop file sharing, remote blanking and remote keyboard/mouse lock.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are constantly adding new features. If you are wary, wait it out and you'll see new things.

We are able to connect to our locations remotely and fix about 90% of issues without having to travel to the locations.

Splashtop Business Access review by Tim H.
Tim H.

"Splashtop Business Access review"

What do you like best?

Easy setup without requiring firewall modification

What do you dislike?

iOS app seems to crash fairly regularly when switching PCs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to deploy and use - very reasonably priced

Remote support access and unattended access for routine maintenance

Splashtop Business Access review by Michelle D.
Michelle D.

"Overall Good Product"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use. Product is pretty responsive

What do you dislike?

No command prompt access. No file manager access. No scripting.

We like to have multiple remote tools into systems. This is just one of the tools we use.

Splashtop Business Access review by Tracy B.
Tracy B.

"Great service for a great price"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Basic commands but everything I need to do remote administration.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes fails to connect to systems that are definitely online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for remote administration but without all the extras

I am supporting small business clients. Easy to set up and not bogged down with hundreds of features that aren't needed. Just good solid remote administration.

Splashtop Business Access review by Judy E.
Judy E.

"Splashtop Review"

What do you like best?

This program has worked perfectly for our needs and is an incredibly affordable solution. I especially like that they have added features that make sense since we signed up for the software.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the ability to perform a file transfer without having to login to the computer first.

Remote access for all users; remote support.

Splashtop Business Access review by Administrator

"Performance and features meet my needs at a reasonable cost."

What do you like best?

High quality remote access, including sound and access to multiple monitors, and apps.

Licensing model is perfect for my needs.

Technical support is very responsive to finding solutions and implementing requested features.

Focused on remote access, not unnecessary feature bloat.

What do you dislike?

Early versions were behind in some features, but has caught up with the most important.

Yearly licensing.

Access by client app only.

LogMeIn performs better, but not at all by its cost-differential.

True computer/"console" use including specialized/IP-locked software or VPNs at remote. Allows working on both sides of interoffice links at the same time.

Fast enough to cascade sharing.

Splashtop Business Access review by User

"Splashtop"

What do you like best?

That I am able to log in to my desktop no matter where I am.

What do you dislike?

It seems that when I am using Splashtop, th eexperience is much slower and has a lag that makes it difficult to work as I normally would be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this if you need to enable your employees to work from home and to access everything that they would normally be able to access on their desktop in the office.

I am able to work from home during times when I am unable to make it in to the office.

Splashtop Business Access review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"If you prefer an outdated and slow service, this is for you!"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, at the very least. Very straight forward, took no time to learn how to use and navigate it.

What do you dislike?

If you are tech savy and in your 20's, you will become very frustrated with Splashtop. It is SO slow, and very old school. Very clunky looking - like it came straight from the early 90's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use for many, I would imagine. However, it can become a frustrating experience that it is so slow.

We used Splashtop when updating/deactivating access cards for a property management company.

Splashtop Business Access review by Paul-André H.
Paul-André H.

"Good product at an affordable price"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, easy to use and stable.

What do you dislike?

The file transfer fonction should be able to synchronize directory structures..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good for remote access, but less for synchronizing large directory structures between computers..

Accessing my computers from my different work locations.

Splashtop Business Access review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Great virtual tool"

What do you like best?

It just works every time I use it, and the layout is very intuitive

What do you dislike?

One or two times there was some strange issue with the remote desktop but it resolved itself after a restart so I can't complain

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it

It allows me to work from home for clients across the country. I can't overemphasize the benefit of being able to do this. It also works much faster and is more secure than remote desktop or vpn which I used previously and were almost unworkable.

Splashtop Business Access review by Slawomir S.
Slawomir S.

"Fast and low cost remote computer access"

What do you like best?

fast, low cost, grouping computers, simple installation, custom deployment

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can't access remote computer - restart service helps

Simple and quick access to computers to help users, file transfer, restart in safe mode

Learning about Splashtop Business Access?

* We monitor all Splashtop Business Access reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.