Spotio

Spotio

Spotio is a field sales enablement solution for sales managers and reps to enable insane productivity, increase sales, and shorten sales cycles.

Work for Spotio?

Learning about Spotio?

Spotio Reviews

Ask Spotio a Question
Spotio review by Jamie J.
Jamie J.

"8 Months In On A Great Start"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ease of monitoring sales rep performance in real time.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the dashboard customizable, allowing companies to use their colors and branding.

I know where my reps are and when they are there.

My reps can see their territories and have the ability to better work their territories.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Spotio
Showing 49 Spotio reviews
Spotio review by Lynn  W.
Lynn W.

"Works well enough however needs some tweaking"

What do you like best?

Being able to change the view of the map as well as being able to get directions straight through the app. I also like being able to change the colours and descriptions of my pins.

I love having the chat and leaderboard. The leaderboard is a huge motivator for people. Seeing when others are getting sales motivates me to get more as well.

What do you dislike?

When there is a slower network, the house numbers get mixed up. Instead of showing the house I am in front of, it shows a way different address. It also seems to freeze sometimes and only after shutting it down multiple times, will it work again.

Another thing is that when there is an address marked as 'lead', even if i go in to change the notes, it populates as a new lead, even though it is not one. Sometimes the pins also dont land on the exact house which is kind of annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it and make sure you set it up to how you want it.

Keeping track of my sales no matter how many. Being able to filter dates is hugely beneficial as well as having a spot for notes, although it would be better if when the notes were edited, the pin would not update. Also being able to see if workers are still actually working by logging their knocks and their leads. You can always tell when someone stopped working a while ago. Plus you can also track where they currently are in the field.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Spotio
Spotio review by Ted T.
Ted T.

"Great app for door knocking!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to walkthrough a neighborhood, click on a pin, see information about the homeowner, talk with them at the door, and then be able to quickly update that information as I'm walking to the next door.

What do you dislike?

When you work in areas with poor cell reception, using the microphone function on my phone to enter notes doesn't work very well. It also takes a long time to filter the results with a poor cell signal. Spotio tends to run down the battery on my phone. And although I don't need it very often, I would like the ability to speak with someone on the phone as opposed to having to use chat for any support issues. It's so much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether you need phone support or not. As a single user, you will have to use chat for all your support needs.

Spotio helps keep me organized! That's huge. Knowing who to concentrate on has been a huge time saver. I'm able to know who I need to better stay in touch with.

What Field Sales solution do you use?

Spotio review by Tovah C.
Tovah C.

"Wonderful Tool for Nationwide Brands"

What do you like best?

Storm Guard Roofing and Construction really appreciates the convenience of being able to tie together a national brand and have many levels of operational visibility. The usability and functionality to even novice users is incredibly powerful.

What do you dislike?

We believe there could be a touch more functionality with drawing geography boundaries, but the current offering still works for us. The filing system could also be improved through a folder system for organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! This is a great opportunity to really tie people together and have a common sales platform for multiple users, at multiple levels. We have not been sorry!

Storm Guard Roofing and Construction really leverages the Spotio tool to make goals and have a visual - along with a ticking numeric tally - to realize those goals!

Spotio review by leo f.
leo f.

" easy to use app that allows you to keep track locations"

What do you like best?

I really liked how spotio used a realistic map. How your able to see the leaderboard, get a hold of messages. I can say that my favorite most top feature of the app was the appointment Tap. The appointment tap allowed me to set appointments on a calendar and they where very easy to access.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike that the app even has an option for "FIND MY TEAM". i know your able to set working hours and days but its just sucks knowing other members know my location

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep it up and please remove the" Find my Team" option

Keeping track of homes/ Residential that we had visited. I realized that the Pin option was a great benefit. it allowed me to set a status on a home, add homeowners information and link it to my company dashboard

Spotio review by Gary W.
Gary W.

"We use Spotio far beyond a door knocker tool, it works for us as a CRM"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to learn and very versatile. Customer service is top notch and has been tremendously helpful with situations where we are exercising Spotio outside it's design.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any show stoppers yet and we've been using it for two years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a straightforward easy yo use, easy to understand sales tool for both management and the field, Spotio is extremely versatile and robust. With a little twist here and there, Spotio has certainly worked for us.

Tracking the activity of the sales people with company generated leads is easy.

Spotio review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Review for Leilani Sales"

What do you like best?

When I reach out for assistance there is always a representative available to help me with my troubleshooting. Furthermore, Leilani was exceptional in helping me find solutions. I could tell she genuinely wanted to be thorough in making sure the customer had their needs met.

What do you dislike?

Can't say there is much to dislike. regarding the app, it is a life saver for what I do.

Targeting residential homes that need renovation work done to the home due to past storms that have caused damage to the property. When I canvas new territories the App helps me keep track of making sure I don't knock on a door twice that's is not interested. Also, it helps me collect data so that if I would like cold call I can pin point which homes actually need our services.

Spotio review by Juan D.
Juan D.

"Spotio review "

What do you like best?

I like the ability ability to create my contacts also be able to pull over my contacts. I'd like to be able to have access to directions. I also liked to be able to keep track of my calendar.

What do you dislike?

In some areas of my locations spotty L was spotty. Sometimes the location would not keep up with my actual location. I also had some issues loading it.

Managers are able to track their representatives in order to make sure they are doing their job. We are also able to keep track of all contacts. And be able to organize them in correct fashion. Spotty oh is used as a tool to make sure that employees are not

Spotio review by Evan G.
Evan G.

"Exactly what any door2door salesmen would need"

What do you like best?

Intuitive, quick, and highly customizable. This app has increased my productivity 10 fold. I really couldn't do my job (roofing/storm damage sales) without it. The map aspect of it is exactly what I needed.

What do you dislike?

On rare occasions, a lack of reception will cause issues with pins saving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it.

Remembering what I have spoken to people about. Remembering which houses I have made contact with. Pinpointing locations I have seen that I should go back to.

Spotio review by User

"A+ Doorknocking with Spotio"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to capture data easily and not be shuffling notes around while walking a neighborhood. It helps me present a more professional image.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I door knock without the ap and want to go in to Spotio and input a few days later. I would like to be able to input the date of the door knock instead of the date I am inputting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool for prospecting!

It allows me to keep accurate records, capture leads and be able to isolate the leads and remember names and data when I go back to the house at a later date. Trying to capture on paper was very confusing.

Spotio review by Zac K.
Zac K.

"SPOTIO has increased my sales 30%! "

What do you like best?

Being able to track every home that I went to with details. I keep track of names, time in home, and date to follow up with ease. I really love using the colored spots to track interest as well so I can manage my time easily and maximize my sales.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don’t like about SPOTIO but at times I would like to search by name and bring up the spot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, great product and great customer service.

I am maximizing my time and realizing the benefits of going back to area which I had already knocked before without trying to remember if I was there already.

Spotio review by Jeremy D.
Jeremy D.

"Spotio, making sense of my canvassers actions"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to gauge the performance of individual canvassers and marketers from a higher level than asking them...

What do you dislike?

All of the features I disliked have been imp[roved or fixed since my using the software began. They are VERY responsive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up Spotio before using it, as it frustrates canvassers to change pins and colors after they begin using it

Increased sales and the ability to manage canvassers from the office!

Spotio review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"GIves organization to the unorganized "

What do you like best?

Spotio allows me to not only keep track of my movements over weeks, months & years, but also gives me a to-hand reference tool to find a customer's name, or their current technology in order to build a strategy.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer a less cumbersome password reset & dropout rate. It seems you need at least half-bar on your mobile device to keep the app running.

Spotio saves me from writing reams of illegible notes, allows me to access customer details on any device with a connection at a moment's notice, & allows me to be one step ahead of the competition!

Spotio review by Consultant

"direct sales in residential door to door for Allo Communications "

What do you like best?

I like being able to look at the app. while walking down the street. voicing notes with my iphone rocks. I enjoy looking at the leader board to see the comparisons in the top three sales and attempts comparing what I so with the other sales people that work in a bigger city compared to where I work in a much smaller cities from one side of the state to the other side of the state

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to see the gps system more accurate not have all the addresses in the middle of the road or all on one street.more updates in re market areas. keep in information longer and to be able to change it after so long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes makes my job easier

most of the time "time"

saves time when you can voice messages.

Spotio review by Administrator

"Serious about Canvassing?"

What do you like best?

I need a canvassing application that moves at our speed. This app is very intuitive and the support anticipates my needs. Maps are great, establishing a territory is easy,

What do you dislike?

Creating reports is difficult. When looking at lists of pins, scrolling becomes an issue. Wish that part, reports, was more point and click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! It's a must if you are serious about canvassing.

Efficiency is a must with a team of salespeople. To be able to assign, monitor and manage a team at a click of a few buttons is a must if you are serious about canvassing.

Spotio review by User

"Categorize, Pin, & Stratigize"

What do you like best?

Rather than just assign a few blocks to someone, precisely track which home was knocked by which sales person, the outcome of that knock, and the time & date— PLUS verify your team member was actually in vicinity at time of knock

What do you dislike?

There’s no functionality to search by address

We can track sales persons’ hours as well as see where to work, not work and even when to work.

If a neighborhood was hit in the morning a few days ago, then we can return to knock the “not-at-homes” in afternoon or on Saturday

Also track ratio of sales to conversations

Spotio review by Darin  M.
Darin M.

"I use this app 6 days a week it is detrimental to me in the field "

What do you like best?

I can pin and add all the info that would be needed, to doors missed to appointments set, even danger pins this app is amazing

What do you dislike?

As of now I really can't think of any dislikes

We where just going back to the same doors with out realizing it and that has solved so many issues on a lot of levels

Spotio review by Steve H.
Steve H.

"SPOTIO Performance Steve Hadley "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the notes section. This allows me to leave detailed notes on everything from cats in the driveway, to contact names,

What do you dislike?

It seems to be bugged sometimes. There are days it doesn't work at all, and I have to reinstall the app completely.

I like the notes section. It allows me to organize my leads.

Spotio review by Alfredo E.
Alfredo E.

"Spotio is awesome"

What do you like best?

I like how you are able to filter out what i shows like the days weeks and stuff like that. I also like that i can see what my coworkers pinned and what they are doing

What do you dislike?

I don know what I dislikr. I just someimes it logs me ou but thats it.

Helps mr keep track of everything

Spotio review by JASON V.
JASON V.

"AWESOME SALES TOOL APP"

What do you like best?

THIS APP IS VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE AND IS VERY USER FRIENDLY, LOADING THE DATA INTO SPOTIO IS ALSO VERY EASY AND USER FRIENDLY, I LIKE THAT THE USER INTERFACE IS CLEAN AND EASILY UNDERSTOOD.

What do you dislike?

I DISLIKE THE REPORTS ITS NOT EASY TO DRAW UP REPORTS AND VERY TECHNICALLY DIFFICULT ESPECIALLY WHEN TRYING TO TRACK HOURS FOR YOUR REPS

Recommendations to others considering the product

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SPOTIO TO EVERYONE ITS COST EFFECTIVE VERY EASY TO LEARN HOW TO USE, AND IS ALWAYS BEING IMPROVED BY THE SPOTIO TEAM

LEAD TRACKING ROUTE NAVIGATION

Spotio review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Spottio misses many marks"

What do you like best?

I like the idea that I can pin my contacts as I visit them and see where I've been at the time of contact.

What do you dislike?

Integration. Merging pins is impossible, you can't see if places you go have been called on by other agents within the same org. No scheduling follow-ups or reminders in system. Fully relies on Google for any calendar work to set reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before beginning to use this product, please evaluate how well it integrates with your other operational software.

Locating and tracking potential customers based on rooftop imaging for Solar

Spotio review by Marcy  C.
Marcy C.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Spotio is easy to use and provides great data to maximize the field performance of our teams. They were extremely helpful in our launch, listening to our needs and creating solutions that work!

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge we have had with onboarding has been connectivity, which is not related to Spotio.

We are able to use the data to identify, coach, and motivate our field marketing teams. The ability to capture vital marketing and client data in the moment is phenomenal!

Spotio review by Jim M.
Jim M.

"Great idea but has some issues"

What do you like best?

Keeping everything organized and love the fact everything I do is tracked.

What do you dislike?

Glitchy a lot. When I’m in the field sonmetines the load times are aweful.

I can look up all my locations I’ve been to with notes

Spotio review by Patricia G.
Patricia G.

"Great for B2B, needs improvement"

What do you like best?

The fact that we are allowed to put different KPIs is awesome!

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more info about business in different areas, like the existing info about the homes

Territory management, leads tracking, sales reps tracking and coaching

Spotio review by James  H.
James H.

"GPS for Door Knocking "

What do you like best?

Tracking your door knocking leeds with GPS.

Helps keep you organized.

What do you dislike?

Should have a go back option on the choice

I helps you organize your door knocking leads.

That way you can go back or move on

Spotio review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"For the disorganized!"

What do you like best?

I'm a terrible note-taker. Spotio allows me to keep track of vital customer information, whether I visit them next week or next year.

What do you dislike?

I would like Spotio to develop more connectivity...the worst thing is to be halfway through an entry, only to have to log back in.

Its so nice to be able to greet a potential customer using their first name, even if your last visit was months ago...shows the personal touch.

Spotio review by Dillon W.
Dillon W.

"Great app"

What do you like best?

The convenience for me is the best part about it

What do you dislike?

The spotty service makes it hard to count doors

Covering tracks, keeping track of houses. Taking notes is a great way to stay informed

Spotio review by Ruben M.
Ruben M.

"Great App lets you put info in on the go quickly"

What do you like best?

Being able to see which doors have been knocked and who showed interest

What do you dislike?

Sometimes lagged speed to load and find my location

The amount of doors knocked on a given day or week

Spotio review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Very user friendly and support is always ready to help"

What do you like best?

Having the data on all of the territories helps us know where we are most successful. Being able to create custome statuses and incorporate a pipeline within the app.

What do you dislike?

The app will lag some times and become spotty. I believe there are some recounting when going through data.

Tracking prospects and leads through meeting them and knowing their location. Having the data readily helps know where we are most successful.

Spotio review by Alessandro  T.
Alessandro T.

"Pretty good app"

What do you like best?

The UX/UI design is clear and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The reporting can be a bit difficult to pull

We are tracking conversion and the productivity of our sales team

Spotio review by Administrator

"Use it all the time for personal and team evaluation "

What do you like best?

I love a modular and versatile the software is enabling me to see what my team is doing evaluate the effort’s and the fruit that it produces

What do you dislike?

It could be glitchy at times forcing me to back out and get back in every now and then I have to do that...other than that it’s pretty good

Keeping track of productivity

Spotio review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Spotio as a business marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to capture multiple data points in a very easy to use format

What do you dislike?

That customer service is not available by phone across all types of subscriptions

Business problems solving- gathering data and custom feedback in real time.

Benefits- true verification of door to door business interaction.

Spotio review by Jon L.
Jon L.

"Very easy to use."

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and keeps track where the rest of the team has been.

What do you dislike?

very seldom the address is incorrect, some times you have to reload Spotio

Keeping track of all the addresses we have been to.

Spotio review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Great tracking app"

What do you like best?

Pin colors can be changed to represent various stages of the process.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling feature is limited. App burns up battery life very quickly. Often times exact address is off in SPOTIO.

Roof sales tracking. Track progress, times and events.

"Spotio "

What do you like best?

How I can keep all my follow ups in one place and filter them out. I have all my doctors names and notes I have left so I am organized and on point when I go back to same office again. Very easy to use

What do you dislike?

Search bar can be a little delayed sometimes

No problems. Benefits is keeping all my notes on all my locations in one easy to use app

Spotio review by Alejandro R.
Alejandro R.

"Very helpful"

What do you like best?

Information from the people living on the property including ph number and e mail

What do you dislike?

Sometimes no info on propety or satellite picture to old

Knowing wo rely is living on propety

Spotio review by Christian  H.
Christian H.

"Very easy and helpful"

What do you like best?

All the data it keeps track of and how i csn seperate jobs easily

What do you dislike?

How often it lags and doesnt show what im pinning

Easy to seperate my work from other reps

Spotio review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Love SPOTIO!"

What do you like best?

SPOTIO allows separate chats so that everyone can communicate formally and informally.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike about SPOTIO.

Starred messages allow you to quickly source important information

Spotio review by Shannon  B.
Shannon B.

"It's an awesome app to use"

What do you like best?

Knowing where the pins are and how good and clear the map is

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about it I love it and will continue to use it

Pins mainly

Spotio review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Awesome product"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use! It's a great way to keep all my accounts and leads organized

What do you dislike?

Nothing! The application is definitely headed in the right direction!

Keeping track of my leads!

Spotio review by Dwayne  T.
Dwayne T.

"well pleased"

What do you like best?

ability to track reps and get back to customer's not home

What do you dislike?

kicks me out from time to time in certain areas

Enabled me to ensure reps are working

Spotio review by Isaac P.
Isaac P.

"Sales Manager "

What do you like best?

App

Rep info

Multiple areas to assign

What do you dislike?

Needs reminders on following up

Use on more than 1 device

Hail restoration in storm areas

Spotio review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.

"SPOTIO review for Jaleesa Hudson"

What do you like best?

quick customer service. Jaleesa is always helpful and punctual with assisting me

What do you dislike?

Occasional bug that makes the zoom feature on the map mess up.

Employee accountability

Spotio review by User

"Best way to keep up with leads and follow ups"

What do you like best?

The overall system is wonderful It is the best program I have used for keeping track of prospective customers. Very easy to use

What do you dislike?

There is not a way to put multiple pins at the same address

Easy to keep track of leads and follow ups

Spotio review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Spotio Daily User"

What do you like best?

The tracking system and ability to see my reps activity and when they’re making excuses i can Use their activity to coach them by the numbers

What do you dislike?

The fact that it’s not split by zip code

Agent tracking, accuracy, data management

Spotio review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy and useful sales tool "

What do you like best?

Very easy to learn the program and quick and easy to use while in the field.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions are not as intuitive as they should be

Helps maintain customer lists and track notes related to various points in the sales process.

"USE IT NOW !!!!"

What do you like best?

Built in cement is awesome , integration is perfect

What do you dislike?

It’s almost perfect so not sure I have a dislike ...

Customer service and follow up , also organizational skills sky rocket almost immediately .

Spotio review by User

"We liked using it, it worked for us."

What do you like best?

The way we can keep track of our reps. This is all I thought.

What do you dislike?

It wouldn't work sometimes very confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keeping track of our reps so they don't waste our time.

Spotio review by User

"Good for history of canvassing "

What do you like best?

Records history of my peers so I don’t take their customers

What do you dislike?

Some areas in communities I cannot get to record

Follow ups on “not at home” customers

"Spotio tracks. Period."

What do you like best?

The ability to track employees and results.

What do you dislike?

Often puts the pins in the wrong spot with incorrect addresses.

Staff tracking and neighborhood penetration.

Learn more about Spotio

Spotio Videos

Learning about Spotio?

* We monitor all Spotio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.