Spredfast

Spredfast is a Social Media Management System that enables companies to monitor, manage and measure social media initiatives.

Work for Spredfast?

Showing 75 Spredfast reviews
Spredfast review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

Easy to use

What do you like best?

Spredfast offers enough data in a quick pull to get what you need without having to sift through mass excesses of what you don't. It's a very clean UI and easy to use -- interns can easily jump in if needed, and search strings aren't very touchy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I face issues with Spredfast not maintaining the settings that I've saved, rather defaulting to different options. There are also many different ways to go about doing the same thing, which can be both a good and bad thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, but not for super in-depth reporting.

I use Spredfast daily to analyze trends and quickly gauge conversations surrounding my clients. It's a great tool for quickly sending snippets of info to a larger team, and it's very easy and fast to export data. Many other platforms are laggy, slow and inefficient when exporting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Spredfast
Spredfast review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

It would be great if it worked.

What do you like best?

It's laid out well and offers solid data.

What do you dislike?

It breaks down regularly. Support is slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use Spredfast. There are better tools for less money. Spredfast does offer unique features that are not often matched, however, the number of issues, difficulty working with support, and overall lack of reliability override any benefits

It provides solid reporting when it works, and it has the functionality to track multiple campaigns across multiple brands and platforms. However, I cannot emphasize enough that this only provides value when it is operating error free. Sadly it never operates error free and our team also expands multiple hours every month, sometimes every week in submitting and following up on support tickets, and waiting on support replies. The majority of support tickets are not resolved same day, and approximately 40% are not even resolved in the same week.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Spredfast review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

Lots of potential, lots of kinks to work out

What do you like best?

I love that you can pull in data from Instagram! For the Instagram platform specifically, you can view the Top/Bottom posts based on their engagement metrics, which is a nice and quick insight if you need to fill the client in quickly. It's also great that you can time Dashboards to be sent to to clients daily, weekly, monthly, etc.

What do you dislike?

The data is likely always inaccurate, and it only pulls in boosted posts from Twitter and Facebook, not paid. This is the worst part - having to still pull data natively from those platforms and then combining them with the data pulled from Spredast. There are constant bugs and they change the UI all the time without updating about it - so then you're left to find out where to pull insights by just playing around with it which is such a waste of time. Also, and perhaps the biggest downfall, is the software does not provide historical data. So if you get a new client and want to compare the last quarter to the current one, good luck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care about data integrity, make sure to cross-check your stats natively!

I use Spredfast to pull raw data for all social platforms in order to analyze the marketing trends for that particular region. When the data is correct, I'm able to see who likes what where, and how much engagement certain posts/copy receive during a given time period.

Spredfast review by <span>Amanda C.</span>
Amanda C.

Social media professional using Spredfast more than one year

What do you like best?

Spredfast was a huge step up from the shared Excel spreadsheets we were using for editorial content planning. The tool gathers all of your channels in one place, helping all of our team-members up to speed across our presences. The new Planner tool helps us track larger campaigns across channels. I'm looking forward to testing the reporting functionality.

What do you dislike?

Spredfast analytics leave a good bit to be desired. The basics are there, if you dig for them, but the setup is unwieldy and can be painful to sort through. This is an area on their roadmap for an upgrade in the coming months, so I'm hopeful that will help significantly. I'm also less than thrilled with the fact that there is a delay on Twitter content as it comes into the Spredfast Conversations tool (their customer service/interaction module). Delays range from 3-5 minutes on average, but that's an eternity if you're trying to exchange information with a customer. We've also had trouble running promoted Facebook posts through the tool because the analytics don't show up in Facebook (natively). Since Facebook analytics are so much more in-depth and useful, we've had to stop promoting posts through Spredfast.

We're using the tool to consolidate our editorial calendar across channels and to conduct and track our customer service engagements.

Spredfast review by Administrator

Used Spredfast for the past 4 years and every year it gets better

What do you like best?

The user experience is super easy to learn and manage. I have to teach 10ish people how to use the product in a few hours before they use and the product makes it easy to do. Our part time staff picks up the product in a very short amount of time making it very easy for me. The customer service and staff at Spredfast are amazing and a reason we keep using them

What do you dislike?

Over the years Spredfast has developed into a product that I have no complaints about. Every year the product evolves and gets better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product that is easy to use. Highly recommend using Spredfast and the customer support is fantastic

Social media monitoring, visulizations, analytics.

Spredfast review by Agency in Entertainment
Agency in Entertainment

Spredfast is a one stop shop that provides information on all social media platforms.

What do you like best?

The things I like -

1. All 4 social media platforms can be found in one place (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr)

2. It is an easy to use platform, pretty intuitive.

3. Allows you to save your search. So if you ever need to go back and look up the same person, you do not have to re-do the entire search process. If it is saved, all you have to do it click and wait for it to load.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is much that I dislike about it except that it lacks one of the MOST BASIC info and that is the number of followers a person has on a certain social media platform. I find it funny that they have all these insights but lack this one basic piece of information. if you are ever writing a report, you would want to include that info so I always have to look up their account and check their number of followers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say - give it a try. It is a good source. I personally find it super easy to use. And I have always found whatever I was looking for.

We often need insights on certain celebrities to make business deals. Spredfast provides a good comprehensive view of their social media standing, how powerful their social platforms are, their geographic reach, demographics of their fans, hashtags most popularly associated with them, etc.

Learning about Spredfast?

* We monitor all Spredfast reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.