Springboard Retail

Springboard Retail

Springboard Retail is a cloud-based solution that gives you access to real-time data with POS, dashboards and reporting, customer management, customer orders, inventory management, and purchasing and receiving.

Work for Springboard Retail?

Learning about Springboard?

Compare Springboard Retail to Similar Solutions

Springboard Retail Reviews

Ask Springboard a Question
Showing 62 Springboard reviews
Springboard review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"Springboard does a great job keeping track of our inventory through multiple sales reps and stores."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of adding inventory, images, seeing what is in stock or on order, or out with a sales rep. Everything can be done very quickly and on the go on my phone or ipad.

What do you dislike?

We are wholesale so we have to use some of the parts of Springboard in other ways. There is no set consignment memo option so we use Sales orders instead, It works, but a consignment option would be great. A better Quickbooks integration would be good, too. Now we have to double enter everything from Springboard into Quickbooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program especially if you have lots of inventory and many locations or sales reps. The mobile-ness of it is wonderful!

We love seeing our best sellers quickly at a glance and being able to run reports on our stock inventory or sales reps inventories. We can see what is in and out of stock so we know what to reorder and when.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Springboard Retail
Springboard review by Megan O.
Megan O.

"Springboard Review"

What do you like best?

I think checking people out is super simple and the reporting is easy to use. The program links with my website (Shopify) and the Management One database, which is necessary for us.

What do you dislike?

There are weird little quirks they just seem like they would be fixed by now...

If we type in an item without a price, and a box pops up for the price, the cursor does not move to the price.

You can't select all items on a ticket and return them...you have to do each item individually, that seems ridiculous.

I don't LOVE the process of entering an item, putting it on an order, then receiving that order. It's fine for large orders...but when we randomly receive a one-off of something, it would be nice to have some sort of short cut.

It also really annoys me that when you click Find Ticket from the sidebar when you're in a ticket...it is a different screen and gives you different information than if you click Dashboard> Sales> Tickets. I don't understand why those two screens would be different??

I REALLY hate the process of printing a tag for something. I don't know if this is a Mac thing, but it should have been fixed by now. In our old system, printing a tag was literally one click. In Springboard, you have the create a PDF of the tag or it prints blurry, so it's something like 5-6 clicks just to print one tag. Again, seems like an easy fix and totally ridiculous that we still have to do this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would want to show them how we do things and the things we find tedious to see if this is something they are OK with.

n/a

What Retail POS solution do you use?

Springboard review by Darren S.
Darren S.

"Ideal POS for Retail Stores"

What do you like best?

Springboard offers a robust reporting platform with a large supply of metrics and item attributing. The integrated ordering and receiving ability also makes inventory control much more accurate and dependable which also makes the accounting better! All in all, the system provides most of the answers I need w/out having to go outside the box too much.

What do you dislike?

Its more expensive than competitors and being cloud based leaves us susceptible to issues if the internet goes out on us... Also, a time clock feature would be appreciated!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Springboard is a robust POS system that is great for retail stores and especially for stores that focus in Apparel. The reporting is very flexible and in depth. My previous experience was in the buying office of a big box retailer and I have been pleasantly surprised that I have been able to mimic the majority of the reports I had available at the big box. The integration of ordering and receiving also makes for more accurate inventory control as well as accounting through Quickbooks. We are also integrated with our Shopify website which syncs inventory and streamlines our processing for both channels.

In depth reporting analysis is crucial for our business and can be achieved because of the flexibility to customize item attributes in an unlimited way.

Being able to create, track, and receive orders directly in the system help us with planning our inventory over time.

Springboard review by Kendall W.
Kendall W.

"Personal Experience using Springboard"

What do you like best?

The ease of communication from a corporate level to the in store retail sales level. Springboard makes it very easy for the buyer and anyone working in development and analytics to all work together whether that is sharing and saving certain reports that are easy to digest for a retail associate, to placing the purchase orders so that the retail teams know what is heading their way. Including photos also allows them to visualize the new product they will be receiving.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reporting gets a bit messy - playing with the pivot points and specifics are a big confusing at times. But once I can figure it out and save it, it's easy. Communication from springboard also gets a bit muddy - I get the webinar emails but if there was a specific person assigned to my region that was very familiar with my business and account that could suggest certain webinars or training methods that they think would be best for my business, that would be excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely connect with people who are involved in buying and business development/analytics. These people are the driving forces of store-front retail although they work from a desk, and if they are able to pull all of the information they need easily from a POS you will know it is a good system.

I am solving the problem of not knowing what is selling and how quickly. Springboard allows us to pull just about any report we need to analyze our business to prevent too much rollover after a season, and to help us ensure we are re-ordering in the proper timelines when things begin to move quickly.

Springboard review by Seth G.
Seth G.

"Great Software, Better People"

What do you like best?

Intuitive nature of the product, robust reporting features, teamwork and support from the company.

The POS is easy to use and requires very little training to be up and running efficiently. All areas of the software feel cohesive and connected - easy to move from one feature to the next and use with ease.

What do you dislike?

Fiscal calendar limitations including the ability to input our own calendar date ranges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great product overshadowed only by excellent customer service. The company has, and is, building a software platform that strategically combines terrific user interface with outstanding business applications. The POS is easy to use and very intuitive, and the back-end use is practically limitless while remaining within the understanding of various user levels. I can't say enough about the customer service and teamwork Springboard Retail provides. We always feel as if we are working as a team with them and not two separate companies. Lastly, the company is genuinely interested in what their clients have to say - big or small. Springboard eagerly accepts input and feedback while acting upon it in such a way that benefits the customer. The company is constantly evolving and is a pioneer in providing the latest advances in retail software.

Faster checkout at point of sale

Minimal training needed to be up and running effectively

Better customer data collection

Mobility when using product both within the store and for back-end users

Robust data mining

Springboard review by Sydel C.
Sydel C.

"User friendly, even for non-techies"

What do you like best?

Very easy to learn and customize. Even our staff that have never used a touchpad in their lives and are not computer saavy have been able to easily learn how to use Springboard. Importing and creating items is also very easy. We had to create and count over 10,000 items when we first implemented our POS system and were able to do so within a week. This was made easier by using their templates and gathering as much data as possible from our vendors ahead of time.

What do you dislike?

Re-order levels do not take into account items being reserved/on layaway. They are working on improving this, so hopefully this issue will be resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting from scratch, create your categories and sub-categories first. Then get as much info as possible from your vendors and create spreadsheets to do mass imports of items before starting your physical count.

We are able to more accurately stock the correct level of each product and not run out before receiving replenishments. We are also able to track exactly what each customer receives and when, helping us to serve them more efficiently and accurately.

Springboard review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Intuitive with few snags"

What do you like best?

I love the plethora of options to modify reporting, the customizable snap shot view of business and the detailed customer profiles. I can't tell you how many times I've developed a better relationship with people by looking at their past business with us. Oh, AND THE ITEM HISTORY yessssss! It has saved inventory counts and tracking down lost items soo many times having a full, complete, clean breakdown of the how, when and who of every single SKU. Life changing.

What do you dislike?

As intuitive as SpringBoard is, I'm surprised a "back" or "swipe right" on iPads isn't available. PLEASE include this in a patch soon <3 Other than that, I gots nothing to complain about =)

Recommendations to others considering the product

-Have an up-to-date external credit card processor (like Clover). It's clean and easy to set up/modify.

-Take a day or two to learn reporting. Once you master it, you'll never want to go back!

Retail always has the problem of missing items, incorrectly filling items in need and having an intuitive process for allocating product. Springboard reporting has solved much of these problems by offering a system that is integrated with the POS and offers importing to Excel !

Springboard review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good point-of-sale system for small businesses"

What do you like best?

The user interface is easy to use and the support team is great to work with. We wanted to customize the information on our price tags and they made that process very quick and easy. They are fast to respond to support questions via email. I do wish we had used the set-up process they offer to get our inventory into the system. I think it would have saved us money in the long run.

What do you dislike?

Like most systems, there is a learning curve. And the customization you can do is limited. For example, we sell one of a kind items, so the purchase order and receiving process felt a bit cumbersome at first, but there is no way around it. And I understand why you can't go back and edit things like dates of invoices, but for a very small business like ours, we are not concerned with employee fraud so it would be very convenient to be able to make quick corrections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think about all of the features that you need in a point-of-sale and inventory system. Sometimes the more features that are included the more difficult the product is to use on a day-to-day basis. I think Springboard offers a nice variety of features (vendor management, purchases orders, etc) while keeping the process of doing very routine important things really simple (creating an invoice for example).

Keeping track of inventory and creating invoices for clients.

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

I like that Springboard is Cloud Based and everywhere I need it to be. I really like that there can be as many back end users on it at one time even if we only have one POS register open. it allows a lot of work to be done simultaneously that before had to be done by a single person on a single fixed computer. I can now work anywhere in the store or away from it.

What do you dislike?

Took far longer to bring online than we had anticipated. (6 Months). The blame for this falls mostly on our legacy system that would not export any data into Springboard so we had to manually load every single item of stock into Springboard. Also I wish automatic grinding was possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to others in your industry and see if there is anyone using it to ensure it will meet your needs.

Many more reports are possible now. Real time updates. The ability to use the manufacture UPC's. Multiple back end users on simultaneously. Portable POS to bring to events. Clear concise receipts. E-mailed receipts.

Springboard review by Administrator

"Great Software, Quick Response and Quick to Make Needed Updates"

What do you like best?

Springboard has been great for my ability to begin to build a omni-channel resource. Multiple locations make keeping multiple inventories accurate and Springboard support is always there to answer a question. Its a user friendly system once you've built it they way you want and Springboard is always looking for ways to improve.

What do you dislike?

With so many options in Springboard reporting it can be overwhelming. Unexperienced users and staff have a hard time finding what they need. We also have over 10k sku in the system, this can cause a bit of lag and hard to export all items. Another downside of springboard is not having our Barcode # always visable or visable via export. However SB always responds quickly and helps with an export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great software but needs a computer savy person to set up. Can be a little confusing at first but is very intuitive.

It has allowed us to manage multiple inventories and given capabilities to eventually integrate all of our channels.

Springboard review by User

"Springboard POS - Great!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the Sale Window, it is easy to learn and simple to teach to others. It is straight forward. I like that you can apply discounts to individual items or all of the items on a ticket at once. I also like the fact that each employee has a profile and account so if we have questions with a transaction we can go to a specific person instead of asking everyone who did it.

What do you dislike?

Trying to figure out how to run reports. It is hard for me to figure out what specific number I am looking for by reading all of the report options. I have used the conditioning and filters in running reports and I understand that Springboard is used for a huge variety of things but I have a hard time finding the numbers I want to see exactly. I still like all of the reporting options but it's a little complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Springboard to others looking for a easy to use POS system. It has several options for different types of reporting, keeps track of inventory and allows you to give reason codes for a number of things to keep better track of why things are done.

We are all able to sign into individual accounts and restrict access to certain information. We were able to do inventory in half the time this last time around because of Springboard!! It went from a 7 or 8 hour task to 4 or 5! No more working into the wee hours of the morning doing inventory!

Springboard review by Julia R.
Julia R.

"Impossible to talk to customer service after less than 1y"

What do you like best?

POS works fine. Reports are great (but I have to call with questions - my old POS was easier), customer service is always helpful but really hard to get a hold of

What do you dislike?

POS portal sold a bad product and the only solution is buy another one ( the one I bought was so bad they discontinued). Customer service used to be easy to get a hold of in the beginning, now I always have to leave a message and wait for a call back that a lot of times doesn't happen

Our old POS wasn't cloud based, so that is definitely an improvement. I listed the problems above

Springboard review by Ed G.
Ed G.

"Great, until an update resulted in 20% of my inventory getting deleted."

What do you like best?

Customer service, training modules, ease of use, reporting functions

What do you dislike?

Unwillingness of Springboard to reimburse me when I requested to cancel my subscription due to their code errors that deleted my inventory. Also, the constant runaround with Springboard, Vantiv and DeJavoo whenever there was a credit card sale inaccuracy. Lack of compatibility with Mac's & Chrome - must use plug-in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to lose years of inventory data without compensation from Springboard to rebuild on your own. Be prepared not to be reimbursed for the time and costs of rebuilding due to Springboard code errors.

It functions as a mediocre POS software for my retail shop.

Springboard review by Dustin J.
Dustin J.

"Springboard Retail"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use program with the ability to customize reports. Also appreciate the support when I have any issues or questions.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is that I paid around $1000 to get started and was told this is for startup training. I did not use any start up training so I feel that Springboard took a large sum of money from me that I shouldn't have to spend. It is more important that I have this money for my new business.

Easy reporting which helps me with re-orders, payroll, and statistics.

Springboard review by Pearce M.
Pearce M.

"An Excellent and easy to use POS system for "

What do you like best?

The best part of springboard is it's ease of use and simple presentation, which makes doing simple tasks fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

Updating the database in bulk is very difficult, and updating a large number of grids (product groups) is extremely time consuming, since there is no way to import grid information.

springboard retail was used to replace an older POS that didn't fulfill the needs of our business. springboard has massivly improved out inventory management process, and has also helped us set up our big commerce website with inventory syncing.

Springboard review by Kara  L.
Kara L.

"Retail Review for Springboard"

What do you like best?

Easy to read format. Easy to train new employees on how to ring and search for items.

What do you dislike?

That when I scan an item it goes straight to the item specifically. Our old system would take you to the style and then you could pick what size you want. This is when I am specifically trying to find a different size in inventory for our customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We like that you can basically filter/run any report that you want to create!

I can track top sellers/slow sellers

Springboard review by Rob M.
Rob M.

"Easy to use, delivered what we expected, solid support"

What do you like best?

ease of use, simple set up

Special order process is good, not complete but for the money, the best out there.

What do you dislike?

functionality is sometimes limited, promotions, reporting, frequently require work arounds. Not everything is completely done, ie: Special orders are taken as deposits and sales are not realized until shipment is made, but there is no reporting on open orders and no true order status.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate all options, they are good for us now, but good competitors out there. They had solid functionality that we needed and it was as simple to get going as advertised.

No IT support in house, simple integration with Big Commerce and Quickbooks, ease of use for the team, not a lot of training necessary

Springboard review by Deavon M.
Deavon M.

"Spring overall is great!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to pull reporting, navigate the system, write orders etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how springboard sorts when writing orders or printing tickets. It should sort low to high by item number which would mean or sizing is order. You shouldn't have to sort it every time to send a supplier copy or to print tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did hours of reviews on other systems. For the price you are getting the best.

I am making smarter decisions about my business

"A decent POS"

What do you like best?

The flexible reporting and simple user interface. Support is responsive, though fixes may not happen right away.

What do you dislike?

Various important metrics and other information can not currently be reported on and their are occasional problems with their credit card payments that can double charge or not charge a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out thoroughly to see if it will be a good fit for you. Be clear about your business processes and what your POS must do, and ensure it can deliver. It’s pretty flexible, but there are some things it doesn’t do well, like accounting for cash.

Tracking and reporting on sales and inventory allowing us to do a better job at buying and marketing to our customers.

Springboard review by User

"Very personalized immediate help."

What do you like best?

The personalized and immediate attention.

The interface is really amicable

Almoste everything is easy except reports. It is complicated to get exactly what you need.

I like that you can have calls with people from customer service.

Customer service is always willing to help and super friendly

What do you dislike?

Reports seem complicated. It's not as easy to get the reports you want. I feel there could be better trainings.

What i don't like is that you can't get a proper training with someone specialized in the system. It hs to be through the FAQ's or a chat.

Even though there is a chat some things are expected to be understood using a manual it is easier to know from someone who knos the system perfectly and who has used it and implemented it multiple times.

Some things like cancelling items cannot be done automatically it's to complicated or tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a better personalized introduction

Organization. Our company used to have light speed. It was very limited. Springboard is more user friendly.

No one used to run reports and there was no one who could help you with the system.

The formats sent were more complicated. The chat and attention was slower. Springboard definitely has definitive customer service.

I have used it for a short period so I don't have a lot of experience but I like it a lot. Much better that Lightspeed.

Springboard review by Administrator

"Springboard brings what we need"

What do you like best?

Springboard is very easy to use and navigate. If there is something we cannot navigate their customer service is incredibly helpful and always on point. With the continuous updates any ask always seemed to be accomplished if not its in the works. Hands down best system we have experienced.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike really. Most things are being worked on if requested enough.

Before springboard every location had its own POS that wasn't cloud based or connected. So our inventory and POS were not in real time. Now our 7 locations are synced across the board and we can view inventory in real time. This is incredibly benefits to our sales staff.

Springboard review by Yasmine F.
Yasmine F.

"Store manager"

What do you like best?

Springboard is easy for helping to keep track of inventory and sales number with various reporting options

What do you dislike?

It can be slow sometimes and make simple tasks seem difficult

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into all aspects of the software and pos options before deciding if it’s roght for your company

We are able to keep track of our store sales numbers and goals as well as inventory needs.

Springboard review by Max S.
Max S.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that springboard is very easy and straight forward to use.

What do you dislike?

I think there should be an option where you don’t have to input a customer. It makes you choose a customer each time you check out and I don’t think that’s necessary

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make an option where you don’t have to input a customer

It’s a very easy and useful way to help customers have a fast and great experience in our store!

Springboard review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Battery World "

What do you like best?

The reporting features along with easy transfers and ordering are some of the best features available.

What do you dislike?

Springboard doesnt support making kits of items to sell multiple items at a package and doesn't support accounts that have NET 30 days payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program if you would like to keep up with inventory and reporting across multiple locations!

We are solving the issue of alot of duplicate part numbers and also monitoring our locations better.

"Its been very good"

What do you like best?

The support is good and the platform is pretty flxible where you can use custom fields to run reports and obtain custom information.

What do you dislike?

I still think there should be a child parent relationship when creating products. I get the whole grid idea but that is really only useful when you have a lot a variations of the same style. If you consistently get in new sku items that are only variated by size then you are forced to either create a grid for one item or you have to create each size individually. If we get 50 new unique items in, that all have sizes S-XXL, there is no fast way to create these items. I should be able to create the parent for each item and then the S-XXL should be created automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good POS system that provides detailed reporting

Springboard review by Administrator

"Decent Software for the price"

What do you like best?

The point of sale portion of the software it is very intuitive and easy to train employees with. Reporting is very robust and it makes it easy to go into detail on every aspect of your business.

What do you dislike?

Online Order Processing and fulfillment, it is very cumbersome and not efficient. We are having to you an outside software to get this to work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to look deep at the order fufillment side of Springboard, in our initial demo's of Springboard we thought that it would be able to do Multi-Location inventory management, but after buying the software we realized that although it is possible it is very cumbersome to work with.

The main reason that we switched to Springboard was to have our inventory at our brick and mortar store sync with our online store. This software does an excellent job at that.

Springboard review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Great for my small business"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to access the system remotely so I can check sales, review inventory and place orders without having to be physically in my shop.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the system doesn't connect with Quickbooks Desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system for remote access

I now have much better reporting capabilities than I did before, helping me to order more efficiently and manage my cash flow better.

Springboard review by Brittani R.
Brittani R.

"We love Springboard "

What do you like best?

The intuitiveness of the system makes our job so much easier, reporting is great, love being able to add custom fields

What do you dislike?

Tag formatting is difficult, not having automated email reports, not being able to export vendor list,

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best business decision we’ve ever made.

Tracking projected spend is very easy, creating reports to meet every need is so important. Tracking customer buys is helpful.

Springboard review by Administrator

"Springboard has made my life easier"

What do you like best?

I love that I can access my POS when and wherever I would like. The reporting feature is wonderful - you can really run a report on anything you need.

What do you dislike?

Some features do not work as I need them to. We also were used to a system that was hard-wired instead of in the cloud and that has been an adjustment with lag time when it is busy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask a lot of questions up front and actually upload data into your sample account to play with.

As mentioned earlier, the reporting and access has made my life easier

"Great fro start ups!"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the 24/7 online support that's available. It really helps. I like the whole concept and ease of use. But it definitely can do better.

What do you dislike?

There are some glitch that are not automatically fixed. For example, if someone returns something from a different store at your store, you have to manually select your store to get the revenue.

Its customer oriented, It works really well on ipad and laptop so it can be used anywhere. You can keep a track on what's going on with the business literally from anywhere.

Springboard review by Curtis S.
Curtis S.

"Great for retail and inventory management"

What do you like best?

Inventory management and POS get a 9 out of 10

What do you dislike?

Web commerce and fulfillment need help....we may be too complex for the platform. Too many manual steps to add open close invoice....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for all integrations to be tested and proved if wanting to do large volume web sales

Inventory management and product setup

Springboard review by Consultant

"Good and Constantly Improving"

What do you like best?

Reporting. It definitely nails the ability to customize reports, adjust columns, and really tailor them to each individual.

What do you dislike?

I think their UI for sales is great, but I don't think the UI for the dashboard the greatest. But by far the worst part of the whole experience is adding new items and updating inventory numbers. To add a new product, I have to add the product, then create a purchase order with a product, then receive the purchase order. Step 2 and 3 are fine, but I should be able to create new products directly from the purchase order. Also, there are some strange glitches that are still being worked out.

Reports. The reporting is really robust, making book keeper and accountants jobs much easier.

Springboard review by Cyndy Z.
Cyndy Z.

"Springboard is easy to use."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, customer service is pleasurable.

What do you dislike?

tables are unrelational, it hard to put a report together that makes se se.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tables are unrelational so its difficult to create reports that make sense.

Provides our business with a point of sale system

Springboard review by John R.
John R.

"Ease of cloud POS"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use and the information we can acquired helps us a lot.

What do you dislike?

Reports can be a little tricky to complie.

Analytics on our business. The reports once compiled give us great information on our vendors and products and clients.

Springboard review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Making reports doable, but not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of every tutorial possible, and occasionally go back through. There are features you don't realize you want to use at first.

Inventory management has improved.

Springboard review by Administrator

"Best Cloud Base POS Experience "

What do you like best?

+ Real Time Inventory

+ Custom Fields

+ Tech Support

+Cloud base

+Report Engine

+ iOS, PC, MAC, and etc friendly

What do you dislike?

- No buit-in A/R for a few customer accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a screen session with Springboard and request a on-line demo account.

Real Time Inventory that can be accessed by many buyers at the same time. The old system we had allowed for 2 paid stations and a lot of waiting for time at computer stations.

Springboard review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Thought partners & great customer support"

What do you like best?

- Amazing customer support

- Springboard team acts as thought partners, understanding our problems and helping us come up with the best solutions

What do you dislike?

- Difficulty with a payment processor integration. Springboard should not allow customers to partner with Heartland

- Currently not integrated with Shopify

- Sometimes the user interface freezes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unbeatable customer support and partnership

- Improving payment processor support

- Improving in store customer experience

- Connecting with an ERP to manage inventory

"Excellent!"

What do you like best?

•Web based so I can access it anywhere, anytime

•Easy to learn with user friendly videos

•simple to pull reports so i can contact clients often and see what items are selling most

What do you dislike?

•I would like to be able to change the sales rep after a sale is complete

•contacting our clients based on when they last shopped, or what brands they purchased helps business tremendously

•tracking margin & year over year sales is key

Springboard review by Kelly C.
Kelly C.

"We LOVE Springboard!"

What do you like best?

Super user-friendly; love knowledgebase.

What do you dislike?

We often have hardware issues. The credit card reader/swiper often disconnects and we have to restart and run diagnostics to get it running again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend to anyone.

Multi-location inventory management

"Joey's Pet Outfitters"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to use for my employees, create item cards is very simple and the personal tweaks are great

What do you dislike?

I have a pet supplies business and some items are difficult to work into the system. Would like a means to keep track of a membership for my dog park.

The reports section help me understand my products and those that are selling and not, therefore allowing me to tweak my inventory.

Springboard review by Administrator

"User friendly POS system"

What do you like best?

Integration with E-commerce platforms, stations can be used from various locations and detailed reports. Save personalized reports for each user.

What do you dislike?

The support team could reply faster regarding urgent matters, some problems need immediate attention as we are in a very fast paced business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to get your self-familiarized with the various features available.

Real-time data helps with buying decisions for our buyers, detailed selling reports help with re-orders for buyers.

Springboard review by Karl B.
Karl B.

"Retail user medium size"

What do you like best?

easy to add product and create reports ease of creating sale promotions

What do you dislike?

need easier way to see inventory when creating re-order po

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it

better inventory control for web site

Springboard review by User

"Very Pleased with Springboard!"

What do you like best?

I use Springboard daily to complete POS transactions, run reports and compare sales figures. I like the ease of the program itself as well as the ability to speak directly to a representative whenever necessary!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I need to run specific reports and can’t find the exact information that I need.

I’m definitely solving the problem of capturing customer information as well as customer sales history.

Springboard review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Very easy and useful "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and useful when helping out customers!

What do you dislike?

I don’t think you should have to input a customer eachtime you have a transaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make an option where you only need to put a customer in the system if they want to be in so we don’t have to put a customer in every time.

Easy to help customers purchase their wants and needs!

Springboard review by Administrator

"Great 21st Century Technology with common sense ability."

What do you like best?

Great customer support, easy to use, and compatible with our other systems (forecasting, credit card processing, online presence).

What do you dislike?

Our previous system was too antiquated to migrate over, so we had to build our entire inventory from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the videos and the live help sessions.

Ease of use (time management), reporting, customization, integration with our other systems, updating system information.

Springboard review by DAwn C.
DAwn C.

"Springboard has excellent reporting features, but some glitches and limitations irritate."

What do you like best?

The reporting feature, real-time information, and integration with the website.

What do you dislike?

Issues with technical glitches, especially with payment terminals. Turning on and off some reporting features for staff is difficult. Also, customer service is not readily available, though very helpful when they are available.

Inventory management and customer-facing retail transactions. I love how accurate I can manage and forecast inventory.

Springboard review by Administrator

"Excellent Support and Ongoing Training- Highly Recommend"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the robust training offered and the speed and efficiency with which support representatives answer my questions. We've been in business over ten years and for the first seven or so, used a different point-of-sale platform. I am so glad we changed to Springboard!

What do you dislike?

No complaints; the entire setup is very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great system for women's retail clothing for sure!

Springboard is helping us understand our customer better. We can quickly see their preferences and buying habits. I also like the reporting features, which is helping us control our inventory more tightly.

Springboard review by Jen J.
Jen J.

"Not your usual p.o.s."

What do you like best?

The reporting capabilities are fantastic. So far, everything my business coaches or I have wanted, I've been able to report on.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer being able to generate new items from a PO rather than having to create the item and then put it on the PO.

We are able to delve much more deeply into our numbers.

"The Cloud Experiance"

What do you like best?

Bennefits of the cloud have really been the best part. Moving from a onsite sever has allowed us to move inventory better.

What do you dislike?

Ipad based app is a real pain for the sales staff, glitchy and slow at times.

Inventory management has greatly improved and the the reporting possibilites we now have are helping us make better decisions.

"Great Solution"

What do you like best?

The open API makes customizations easy, the platform already has a lot of features built in and is very user friendly

What do you dislike?

occasional bugs are encountered, and lack of variety in commercial gateways that others have. The clover integration isn't 100% there yet (such as automatic returns without a card) or line items showing up on the clover display

Recommendations to others considering the product

Double check everything you need is in this product, there are some things that are still being developed and you may need new hardware

Easy inventory management, multiple store point of sales and powerful reporting tools

Learn more about Springboard Retail

Springboard Retail Videos

Learning about Springboard Retail?

* We monitor all Springboard Retail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Springboard Retail to Similar Solutions