- The workflow solution is in depth enough for our workflows, and is simple enough to use
- The entire UI is slick and responsive
- The document management is full features, beyond just contract management
- (Most) everything works the way you think it should work
- Staff and support are friendly and helpful
- The workflow builder UI doesn't quite match up to the rest of it. New workflow builder incoming though.
- The preferences screen never seems as intuitive as the rest of the product
- I've made changes to the UI in the past and struggled to change or revert them
We struggle with document management in general. Contracts are their own special case. Spring will be solving that for us, by giving us a repository that's searchable and customizable. The metadata and workflows are just bonuses on top of that.