Sprinklr Core

Sprinklr Core

Sprinklr has 19 social media management modules, purpose-built to deliver amazing customer experiences and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and acted upon by every employee.

Work for Sprinklr Core?

Learning about Sprinklr Core?

Sprinklr Core Reviews

Ask Sprinklr Core a Question
Showing 218 Sprinklr Core reviews
Sprinklr Core review by <span>Ericka K.</span>
Ericka K.

"Sprinklr. Is. A. Beast. "

What do you like best?

Sprinklr. Is. A. Beast.

I have never experienced a tool that is as robust and customizable. If you think you're familiar with social listening and social customer care management, I can attest that Sprinklr is likely bigger, badder and deeper. I have both a Marketing and Computer Science background, and I love being able to challenge the tool's capabilities and go down data black holes. And through all this, what I like best is certainly our Success team. They are just as data-nerdy as my team is and willing to tackle tool optimizations without hesitation.

What do you dislike?

Robustness and customization doesn't come easy and the setup is pretty intense. But all worth it. I would have to say, I wasn't a fan of the UX, but with the launch of 'Space' we're definitely going in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to find a tool admin that is computer and data-literate to ensure the most streamlined enablement.

Sprinklr provides my business with solutions for social customer care, inbound listening, and every real-time data point you could imagine.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sprinklr Core
Sprinklr Core review by <span>Dean Z.</span>
Dean Z.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create rules and auto route issues to agents. It's much more efficient than trying to go in and find the next message to respond to directly and brings a whole new level of innovation and efficiency to the table. I love the fact the SprinklR takes their customer feedback seriously. I have made recommendations (and probably similar to other companies recommendations) that have been implemented as normal functionality. This says alot for the company as a whole.

What do you dislike?

When the reporting modules changed.. .they are now a little harder to read and get through. I like the old format with the new options. When you choose one data point.. .it could cause another data point to not work. There must be a way to streamline this better. At times i have spent way too much time creating a report that should of been much simpler to create. The other thing i dislike is that on scheduled file exports, it comes as a link. I dislike the link process all together. I should get an email with the excel attachment. I do a great deal of automation but cannot automate my sprinklr reports to run for this very reason. They are the only vendor we have that i am unable to move the file from the email directly into a directly by way of automation. It's tedious to find the email every morning, click a link, download the file then save it to the right directory. If it came through as an excel file instead of a link... i could programmatically move it from email to the correct folder and have a trigger setup to run automatically before i come into the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sprinklr is perfect for a call center/agent customer service environment. Once the platform is setup, and the agents understand the system, they will be able to provide great customer service, while keeping their occupancy up. The fact that the system can be tailored for each company differently, it a huge plus. Most companies thrive on out of the box experiences, but SprinklR focuses on what each customer needs.

The main benefit is getting to the customers posts very quickly. In a customer driven environment, its important to be quick and efficient. SprinklR has certainly provided that. We have messages routing to agents automatically, and the fluff posts that we have the ability to identify, we have those auto doing an auto no response. This has really taken our Social Media team to a new level.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Dilys O.</span>
Dilys O.

"Consolidation of all social tools in one space"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Sprinklr is having all my essential social tools in one location. I love having a master view of our all our published outbound content, inbound messages in the same space as listening. It makes my job much easier.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I'd say that the user experience could be improved. For example, when I look at inbound messages that are part of a thread, it takes multiple clicks before I can have an expanded view of that thread. I also like the tagging system but it also takes too many clicks to add tags to inbound posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your business priorities and overall social strategy. If your social strategy is focused on less than 3 platforms, you might want to reconsider Sprinklr and use a range of other tools.

Sprinklr helps us listen and engage with our audience. It helps us stay on top of what they are saying about our content, and helps us find out what matters most tot hem.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Molly D.</span>
Molly D.

"Sprinklr is a powerful platform that is made for large teams"

What do you like best?

Having a digital approvals process for social posts (would like a digital approvals process for all digital assets such as website images, vendor images, etc). The Planner is useful for scheduling if you want to drag a drop posts to another day and to give you a snapshot of your month. The platform is really robust for a large or international digital team, but may be too much power for any social team (not including legal and regulatory) under 10 people --> there isn't enough bandwidth to take advantage of all that Sprinklr has to offer.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily user friendly. Having training was imperative to understanding the platform and doing individual problem solving. There has also been no "key" or intro video or information in the knowledge portal to onboard users to Space, which has proven difficult. Also, delegating/assigning tasks in the platform to users is more time consuming than time saving.

The approvals process in Sprinklr is useful for our highly regulated industry. The UGC approvals is cool. Listening portion is useful, but our team does not have time to use it.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Victoria R.</span>
Victoria R.

"My experience with Sprinklr"

What do you like best?

How it combines all social media sites. Rather than having to search through each social media platform, potentially missing key comments by users, Sprinklr brings all of those comments into one, easy to use platform. Additionally, Sprinklr allows you to use tagging, which makes for easy analytical reviews with specific campaigns being currently run as well as comparison to previous campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know this product and the many features it provides for social media monitoring, analytics, advertising and more.

We're able to promptly and effectively respond to all social media inquiries across all of the social media websites we utilize for our business. Along with this, we can quickly pull analytical insights to determine what it and is not working for us.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Sukee B.</span>
Sukee B.

"Sprinklr Core Use for Social Media Publishing"

What do you like best?

The planner view. I like the ability of viewing what I have staged on each platform for each day, with the ease of seeing if there are any "holes" in our posting schedule.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, though it hasn't happened in about a month or so, there seems to be a "miscommunication"/"translation error" between Sprinklr and Facebook. Some of our Facebook videos, particularly if they were added through the planner and not the SAM, have uploaded as 360 videos when they shouldn't have.

We're working on expanding our reach, particularly to younger audiences (as a broadcast television series, our mean audience age is older). Sprinklr core analytics helps us realize which strategies are effective and which are not.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Jo H.</span>
Jo H.

"My Sprinklr Experience - Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simple design and interface of Sprinklr, and that you can view messages as if using a messaging service so it flows like a conversation.

What do you dislike?

With Sprinklr Space being quite new, there are still a few glitches that need ironing out. Sometimes messages close when you're halfway through typing, and it would be handy to be able to multi select messages when you're assigning them to the same case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Customers get responded to much quicker due to the simplicity and layout of Sprinklr, and the fact that all messages get filtered into one place. They are assigned fairly, and on the whole, pulled through in a timely manner.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator

"THE Solution for Streamlining Social Efforts "

What do you like best?

Sprinklr Core has allowed our team to streamline activity across global channels and agencies with asset management, global tagging structures, and consistent reporting. Being able to report out on KPIs globally has proven to be a true value to the business.

What do you dislike?

The only area of Sprinklr Core that I think needs some work is the Mobile App. Although the new updates and interface are nice, I find that it is quite slow - especially in areas like listening, asset manager, and reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My biggest recommendation to others considering Sprinklr Core is to make sure that you sign up for the Advanced Admin and Reporting Trainings. After the trainings both myself and my coworker felt much more comfortable within the platform and really had a better understanding of the inner workings of the tool.

Beyond streamlining our global efforts and facilitating engagement with our fans, we have been able to monitor and resolve any potential crises and report out on our performance to the business at large.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Alex F.</span>
Alex F.

"The best social media management tool"

What do you like best?

I love how in-depth the repprting and listening tools are. The asset management tool is awesome as well!

Filters are your friend. Knock out the noise and irrelevant posts, or narrow it down to a specific product you're posting about. If your client wants information on how posts about a certain product perform, that information is right at your fingertips!

Also, their customer support is second to none and always helps you in a timely manner, even on weekends.

What do you dislike?

Twitter analytics are considerably off from what the native analytics show.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch. You won't regret it!

Reporting to clients. They always want to know more!

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Briana S.</span>
Briana S.

"Heartland Dental + Sprinklr"

What do you like best?

Scalability, ease of use, customer service, design, robustness.

What do you dislike?

Limited customizations to our specific business structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great! Listen to Sprinklr's business strategy recommendations. I'm really glad I let them take the reigns and steer us in the right direction as far as setup goes.

We're using Sprinklr to actively monitor patient engagement, including unhappy patients who we may have not known about, had it not been for Sprinklr. By allowing us to engage these patients in an efficient, scalable way, Sprinklr is helping us retain existing patients. We also use the tool to publish to our social channels in order to attract more new patients.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Robust and feature rich but complicated"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr gives us the ability to scale our social program for the future. There isn't any question about whether or not the software can meet our needs now and in the future.

What do you dislike?

The software is incredibly complex and complicated. Sprinklr has a serious lack of support, training and documents available to help navigate the software. The initial enablement is great but the problem is that they ask a ton of questions at the start on how you want your instance set up (and charge you like $15k for this enablement service) but if you've never used the software before, it is difficult to imagine how your team will best utilize. I have spoken with social managers of large companies say that if you begin using the software and it isn't 100% correct at the beginning with your tagging structure/reporting etc, that in order to fix it, you would need to start from scratch. Just watch what you are doing at the beginning and ask a lot of questions to make sure its set up perfectly for your needs. If you don't, you are on your own.

Sprinklr allows us to have control over the social flow of information into the company. As I mentioned, it is a very robust platform with multiple applications- if you are using it correctly.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Luke F.</span>
Luke F.

"Positive and efficient"

What do you like best?

The best part of Sprinklr is the layout of the UI. Very organised and easy to navigate. The automatic refresh and notifications make Sprinklr easy to keep track of while in the background.

What do you dislike?

It would make it a little better if there were a feature to be able to mark/track a case that you may need to update or follow up on later. It's inconvenient to need to dig all the way through your previous messages in order to find a case that you need to chase up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend a few moments to grasp the layout and features, you'll be flying through it within minutes.

Sprinklr makes the workflow and processes so much easier to handle, everything is in front of you in terms of adding the necessary Macros and properties to a case.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Kirsty G.</span>
Kirsty G.

"Sprinklr Space"

What do you like best?

The new interface of Sprinklr space allows for a comfortable navigation across dashboards. They have also introduced in system tabs which allows multiple tabs to be open in one web tab.

What do you dislike?

Campaign rules can sometimes take a while to fully perfect. Also, small changes sometimes have knock on effects to other aspects of the system, but these are quickly investigated and rectified,

Sprinklr allows us to gather key customer insight through the detailed reporting tool. This allows us to listen to the voice of the customer and keep on top of common trends.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Karl H.</span>
Karl H.

"Powerful if somewhat intimidating interface. Take the tutorials."

What do you like best?

Sprinklr integrates multiple social media channels as both an aggregating, publishing, coordinating, planning and analytics tool. Our team uses it for most publishing, internal reviews and editing, coordination and team crafting of social media postings. Customer service is high quality, prompt response and good problem-solving is just an email away.

What do you dislike?

It's a very powerful machine, like a helicopter or a lamborghini. If you need a pickup truck, this might not be the tool for you. Sometimes it feels like they need to hire a VP of user experience - the interface can be somewhat non-intuitive, but not bad once you get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take the tutorials. Ask questions.

Team collaboration on proofreading, language collaboration and review make this a powerful tool for ensuring quality of message and strategic value.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Allie C.</span>
Allie C.

"I use the reporting section for analytics and social listening on a daily basis "

What do you like best?

The UI is pretty clean and easy to understand. It's very helpful to large companies who manage multiple brands. It's great for permissioning and restricting/allowing access to certain users/groups. I like that Sprinklr has access to most all networks.

What do you dislike?

The support system is not the best - you do not get very clear answers from support techs and often times they just say, "nope, that's the way it is" -- it doesn't really feel like they are investigating the issue nor really want to get to root of our problem(s). Secondly, data purity. The data in reporting never matches native analytics and while I understand it will never match exactly, it is very off. So off that we don't trust it. As mentioned above, it's great that we have access to all these networks but when the data integrity is questioned, we can't really use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How much do you care about data being accurate? If it's not that big of a concern, go with Sprinklr. If it's a big deal for you, find another solution.

Content optimization. Cross-channel successes and failures. Are we meeting our benchmarks? Do we need to reset and evaluate based on performance. I work with always on measurement and reporting back to leadership the lay of the land and/or action items on how we intend to improve.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Sachiko N.</span>
Sachiko N.

"Progress through the partnership"

What do you like best?

The collaboration between Samsung, Sprinklr and our partners empower us to deliver better support to our customers on social media. We have customised the platform to meet our business needs.

What do you dislike?

We'd like easier access to full customer conversation history view in sprinklr space.

We'd like to further understand the the sprinklr user behaviours, average handling time metrics for a productivity metric.

More automated tagging.

Using social media as an active channel for support from our brand. We can now meet the ever increasing demand for customer support on social media.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Mixed Feelings"

What do you like best?

First of all, I should say upfront that my role as Community Manager has me managing moderation only. My team and I do not handle marketing or listening, so my review is strictly from a Customer Care & Moderation perspective.

I love how flexible and customizable Sprinklr is. As my team and I have identified needed modifications to rules, queues, and macros, it's been unbelievably easy to make those changes. The platform is so flexible that even if I can't figure out how to modify the settings how I want, our Success Manager can usually help us get there. Very rarely (so far) have we come up empty-handed and needed to come up with an alternative solution.

From a management standpoint, Sprinklr's reporting options are incredible. Our previous platform (Expion) required that we reach out to our account rep for any reporting dashboards we wanted or needed. From there, it could take literally weeks for them to complete building them, and aside from basic filters, I couldn't change anything with the data.

In contrast, Sprinklr allows me to create my own reporting dashboards that can look at macro usage counts to average handle time by user/moderator, and more. I can make and modify dashboards at will. I can schedule exports to remove the extra work of opening and manually exporting them. The dashboards have a whole host of visualization options. You can take the more left-brained approach (tables with a bunch of text) or the more right-brained option (lots of visual graphs and charts). I can't tell you how much I've loved having such a dynamic set of reporting tools and options.

What do you dislike?

Support and stability are huge frustrations. First, let me talk about support.

So the downside to Sprinklr's customization capabilities is that it's very challenging to get support. They have a great Knowledge Portal with a massive FAQ database, but it's all very high level and general. So if your organization has a lot of specialized or customized rules, queues, etc..., then good luck finding an FAQ that gets specific enough to help.

Their customer community (forum) is either under-utilized by clients or clients do not bother to reply to other clients' posts/questions (perhaps, again, because of the specificity of different set-ups and customizations). That said, Sprinklr employees commented on one of my posts with very helpful information and even modified an FAQ on the spot to include information it hadn't before that.

But worst of all, their ticketing system is a nightmare. To start, they demand so much information that it's really discouraging to even create a ticket. Even then, they nearly always ask for more details, and sometimes it feels as though they don't even read the details you give them.

Because of the instabilities we've experienced (read on for more on that....), we've reported a lot of tickets. Most of the issues resolve themselves after a few days or a week, and the ticket gets closed without any real troubleshooting or feedback from support. At one point, they started demanding VIDEOS of issues because they couldn't reproduce. So we started including videos by default, but their support staff still asks questions of us that are answered either in the ticket description or the screenshots they demand or the video they started demanding.

It feels a lot like their approach is, "Keep asking questions until the glitch sorts itself out," which is not a good support tactic.

About half the tickets we've opened, I resolved myself after troubleshooting ALONE for well over a week.

As for Sprinklr's stability, it's spotty at best. We've had a lot of random, oddball issues that support never really acknowledges or resolves but that seem to resolve themselves. Macros failing, moderator accounts going unavailable while they're actively working in the platform, filters not working, rules breaking, etc... Since we implemented in late April (almost 3 months to the day), there hasn't been a single week that's gone by without us opening at least 1 (and usually 2 or 3) tickets.

It's been a nonstop battle trying to get the system to work smoothly and consistently, and since most of our tickets get closed without any real troubleshooting or resolution, problems pop up repeatedly. But support can't reproduce, soooo...."let us know if it happens again!" So you can wait a week and close the ticket again? Why bother?

I mean, I still bother because I'd rather open tickets and get no resolution than to not even try.

But, yeah. As much as Sprinklr has improved all the work we do, it's also been a massive frustration. Expion was nowhere near as good for moderation in general, but their support was responsive and resolution-oriented. If I could have Sprinklr's functionality with Expion's support, I'd be in heaven.

But for now, I honestly wish I still had Expion. I can work around limited function, but limited support is almost impossible to suffer through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be mindful of your business needs. Demand education on setting up and modifying rules, queues, & macros. You may even want to request to be part of the process when your implementation manager starts building your client environments.

Because Sprinklr is live, it works really well for a team like mine with lots of moderators working simultaneously. No more worrying about people stepping on others' work items or accidental double-responses. Again, reporting is so much better now, so I'm better able to keep track of productivity and do quick spot-checks on quality.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Ashish S.</span>
Ashish S.

"Impressive but more to do"

What do you like best?

The ability to publish posts in one environment, being able to engage with messages, having a calendar view, building reports, setting approval queues and having a rule engine to insert automation. All great features to be efficient.

What do you dislike?

The limitations on publishing. i.e. not being able to use the Twitter poll feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest time to learn how to use the system that suits your needs, otherwise you will feel overwhelmed.

Helping our brand to work better together in social and having a holistic view of social properties.

Sprinklr Core review by User in Financial Services

"Best Social Suite Available"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr is so customizable which enables you to shape the tool to meet your needs as well as the needs for your company. The biggest components I use are the reporting and engagement tools. I can access so many data points and illustrate the way I need to for a particular report. The engagement tool is wonderful because you can set up custom form fields to better understand who your audience is, what pain points they have, and how you were able to assist them via social.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be steep when you're onboarding new members to your team. Sprinklr does have great training tools and the new community is also a good resource for training. I wish the listening component was a bit simpler to use. It's taken me a while to properly set it up, and there are tweaks that still need to be made for search terms.

Build greater brand awareness, and provide best in class support. We've been able to provide swift support as needed for our customers. We are looking forward to using the platform to help with additional goals as well to continue building on success.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Does Everything"

What do you like best?

I can do everything I need to in the tool

What do you dislike?

Sprinklr's IT support and success manager turnover is a huge problem. We would like better support and keep one success manager I possible since our initial person knew us, our business and set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not let them change your success manager or make sure you have a very knowledgeable one. The cert courses are very basic, but for someone just starting out on the tool, it will build a foundation. Make sure you are aware of any additional fees per module or feature. Hire a specific person at your company to manage the build, implementation and day to day tasks in the tool, an admin.

Building customer care and identifying top customer pain points

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Zachary L.</span>
Zachary L.

"Sprinklr Review - Zach Liddle"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, simple and don't get lost. Being able to bring up previous chats is great.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes crashes, this reduces workload. Sometimes double posting with approvals is also an issue, it'd be good if you could see if a post was due to be approved on the thread.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its good! Workflows are easy to manage, it's simple and not over complicated.

Again crashes, slows down our workload. Being able to search for customers previous chats is useful though.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Peter Y.</span>
Peter Y.

"...It rains great insight everyday!"

What do you like best?

I think that because of its end-to-end flow... I can execute many more activities in a given time period than with other products I have used in the past. And being an analytics person... it produces very usable piles of data that I then can crunch into meaningful information!

What do you dislike?

A bit pricey but not much else! I do wish that they would connect to a variety of CRMs but this may come in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are trying to "listen to the field..." using old school or simple human methods..." you will fall further and further behind as a reflection of your competition.

It allows me to listen more carefully to what is going on in the SM arena. And it helps control the ad budget... and connects to our CRM where all of the sales opportunities live!

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Sonia S. B.</span>
Sonia S. B.

"Great product, with great people behind it"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I am the Sprinklr system admin for my company and everything I have learned, which is basically everything Sprinklr offers since we have practically every module besides Case Management, is SELF TAUGHT! That's how easy the tool is. Besides ease, it is best in class and the most up-to-date platform with the best customer support helping you every step of the way, from strategy to implementation.

What do you dislike?

Some things cannot be resolved by our Success Manager, and have to go to support. Instead of taking 2 weeks to resolve things, I'd like to see a better SLA with help desk/IT inquiries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. The more products you get, the cheaper it gets, and Sprinklr is best in class for all of it's various use case products, so it's better to have this one giant platform serving up all social needs, from planning/posting paid and organic content, to engagement. And when it comes to reporting, you can get performance data on your posts as well as bench-marking against competitions plus social listening insights into what users are saying about your products, services and brands, or really about any topic i n the world for that matter.

Better social planning, optimization and engagement for the entire Global Social Marketing department at my company. Since I am the Sprinklr system admin for my entire organization, it's my job to find where and when people need help understanding elements of social - from social reporting and performance analytics, to engaging with influencers across social and our industry, to compiling social listening studies for various brand and products our company serves - it's all housed within 1 tool, which is the numebr 1 tool in the industry.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Meagen E.</span>
Meagen E.

"Social at scale"

What do you like best?

I love that we can engage with our developer community in a much more scalable way. We have large volumes of social conversations over many channels. We want to be able to respond in a timely manner. Sprinklr allows us to do just that. And I love that it is built on MongoDB!

What do you dislike?

I would love to have more of the team involved with engagement, but limited by expense of multiple users with access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great platform that will scale with your social engagement

We are able to better manage social media and monitoring. We are better able to engage with our users and customers. And we are able to pull great analytics.

Sprinklr Core review by User

"Very streamlined and easy to use."

What do you like best?

Since Sprinklr created it's new UI it has improved drastically, the platform has so many new features and its so nice to look it. I like the reporting and statistics view, the charts are very easy on the eye and easier to understand. You're also able to view customers messages in messenger form, which I think adds to the experience.

What do you dislike?

As it is still in the newer stages, there are a few bugs, but nothing that it majorly noticeable, and nothing that impacted the use of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using this software for social media reporting and customer service!

Social Media customer support is very streamlined.

Sprinklr Core review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"I am thankful for SPRINKLR"

What do you like best?

I love the planner view. It's my absolute favorite. It is great for a team to collaborate and be aware of everyone schedule on their own accounts and affiliated accounts. In my opinion, this portion of the website is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that not everyone is able to generate reports. Apparently you must have certain access in order to be able to generate reports. I have tried to get support on how to get access, but have had little help. That is mainly my only complaint with using Sprinklr so far.

I have realized the benefit of collaborative social media marketing techniques. It is an excellent tool for approval, creativity, and efficient social media strategies. We're able to avoid making more work for ourselves and bouncing ideas off of each other.

Sprinklr Core review by User

"Great social media management tool"

What do you like best?

I love being able to customize the same social media post in one spot for multiple social media platforms. This saves time when scheduling out posts. I also think uploading videos to Twitter is much easier than doing it natively.

What do you dislike?

The most difficult thing for us has been figuring out how to set a custom URL shortener. Right now, our only options are you use PBS or WGBH, which doesn't make sense for WORLD Channel.

We are spending less time managing our social media accounts. I think we could spend more time learning how to use and implement the analytics. This is definitely an untapped area for us.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Don't get sold on too many modules of this product"

What do you like best?

The platform is a strong publishing platform, especially for global brands who need to scale out a consistent platform to market affiliates. It has robust tagging capabilities for content and posts in social media and has a very wide integration of almost all relevant social platforms that you need for the business and consumers. The overall set up of the workflows and logic in the system is great to establish and standardize process for those who need to get up and running quickly with the product and has a lower learning curve than other large publishing platforms. Overall would recommend highly for the purposes of solely content productions.

What do you dislike?

Don't get sold on adjacent modules in this platform. Despite the company's ability to develop many modules based on business use cases (analytics, crisis, content management), it becomes a deeply frustrating experience when people try to use this as a one stop shop for all their business needs. Stick to the core strengths of this product which is around social media publishing and complement with other best in class tools for your other needs.

Analytics is terrible inaccurate and does not allow for rich analysis if you're looking to extract insights. On a basis level it works well for overall monitoring, but there are continual bugs that have not been worked out for a couple of years in these sorts of modules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not look to this product as a one stop shop. There are other best-in-class products that they deem a competitor, such as BrandWatch. Develop a portfolio of tools to ensure that Sprinklr is used only for it's strengths.

Social media content publishing and and global governance with consistent processes and workflows that can be set up in the system.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Danny T.</span>
Danny T.

"Easy to use, perfect help."

What do you like best?

The ease of use when answering social queries, and the tracking of how many responses I send.

What do you dislike?

The worst thing would be trying to track previous messages from customers. There should be an easier way to see these.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be disappointed.

It's amazing for tracking down any, and all messages that come through Twitter and Facebook. The best thing is that the analytics is all automatic.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Carolina W.</span>
Carolina W.

"Social Media Agent"

What do you like best?

Clear and prompt communication with our customers.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with using Sprinklr at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sprinklr is useful for our social media company, there is nothing we would change apart from an improvement on how the macros are set.

Accurate representation of the volume of interaction with our customers as well as how well we are solving cases within a given period of time.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Robust tool with difficult interface"

What do you like best?

The reporting/engagement tools are extremely helpful in painting a full picture of social performance and metrics. It's great to be able to articulate attribution to our clients. Sprinklr is also very customizable which enables us to get exactly what we need out of a reporting tool.

What do you dislike?

The interface is extremely difficult to use and has a high learning curve. It takes quite a bit of time to learn how to use. In fact, within the first couple of months of using, we had to fly out our rep at Sprinklr multiple times to present his video tutorial. Would be nicer to have easier navigation. That being said, once you understand how to use it, it becomes pretty intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you keep a close relationship with your rep -- you'll need them when getting off the ground with the tool.

This platform is very good for social media marketing management and analytics.

Sprinklr Core review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Does well for scheduling, community mgmt, and online listening - but lacks true social analytics "

What do you like best?

Overall, Sprinklr is user-friendly and has pretty much everything you could want in a tool for scheduling, community management, and online listening. The user approval flow and assigned assignments are pretty amazing and extensive if you take the time to learn how to set them up properly. Also, the ability to control approval workflows are like none-other on the market. Online listening query building is also very solid, the boolean logic does not fail and the ability to drill down on conversations are vital to most organizations. It does have some social analytics capabilities, but not enough for me personally.

What do you dislike?

The social media analytic portion of the tool is more top level and vague, vs what I'm used to digging into which is the raw data on a platform by platform base. Although it is limited, when you're short on time and need to produce something quickly it does tend to help with the amount of backend work to deliver quick insights or top-level reporting. Some of this is limitations on the API allowance by each of the platforms, but most of this is due to being a scheduling tool first and adding on analytics as an afterthought. Lots of work can be done to improve in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although most of the staff is nice, it felt somewhat like a boys club at times with condescending emails when I had issues or concerns about how some of the data and results were being reported within the tool. That is a case by case I'm sure depending on who becomes your representative for your account.

For our smaller team, it really assisted with getting content on the calendar to make sure we were staying constant and kept our same tonality across every social channel. With the online listening portion of the tool, it was our first true glimpse at sentiment and themes of conversations which helped immensely during our largest key event at the start of 2017.

Sprinklr Core review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It works but there's always something with Sprinklr"

What do you like best?

You can schedule and post content. Plain and simple. And it makes tagging easy if you have a complex tagging system from your business intelligence team.

What do you dislike?

There are often glitches/failed posts without explanation. It's super complex and cumbersome to maneuver through. There are elements that remain sticky despite numerous times deselecting them. It wouldn't be my prefered software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not great for community monitoring. I wouldn't recommend it for that if that's your primary use-case. Often we still have to monitor in the platform. But if your use-case is a complex tagging system it may be right for you.

A solution for scheduling content. It's not the best solution I've worked with but it gets the job done.

Sprinklr Core review by Executive Sponsor in Information Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Services

"Yet to deliver on Social Customer support capabilities"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr does a great job with Social marketing - campaign management and one to many responses. I also like the tool's ability to aggregate posts and conversations from several different types of social media platforms - not just the usual facebook and twitter

What do you dislike?

The tool fell short in its social customer support capabilities, which was a disappointment. It needs a lot of customization to deliver a contact center like one to one engagement. The account reps have promised for a long time that Sprinklr will be releasing a custom built social support module but we are yet to see this

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for brand marketing, I would not recommend for social media customer support

Social media management, brand advocacy, social customer support. It helped our organization with social listening and keeping tabs on emerging customer discussions around our product and brand, allowing us to react qucikly

"Sprinklr Core Review"

What do you like best?

Amazing functionality, and support for all major social networks. Built well for brick-and-mortar businesses with many locations.

What do you dislike?

UI is kind of cold and unforgiving. New update helps, but the functionality so robust, less effort may have been put into look and feel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software has amazing functionality, you just need to dive into settings, setup and more. After the initial learning curve, you'll see that Sprinklr can do great things.

Tying together social networks for hundreds of our locations. Being able to track the progress of each location. We've successfully imported many, and built reporting for each.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Christine P.</span>
Christine P.

"Sprinklr is so helpful in social media publishing!"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the intuitive nature of Sprinklr. It is so comprehensive and so easy to use!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes all of the dashboard options can be a bit overwhelming. It takes some time to set up your work station.

I had a hard time scheduling and tracking social media posts before. Sprinklr makes it way more organized and easy.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Carl H.</span>
Carl H.

"New version of Sprinklr"

What do you like best?

I love the new version, it's so much quicker and easier to navigate than the last

What do you dislike?

Some bugs occasionally such as the client closing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great to use and easy to search for customers and navigating through previous messages. I highly recommend it.

I can see the full previous conversations with customers which is great.

Sprinklr Core review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"Sprinklr is a solid social media management system for a large, global company"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr allows for fairly seamless social media account access across handles and platforms and helps with coordinated content planning. In my experience, this was particularly helpful for organizing a social media team that was spread across the globe.

What do you dislike?

My specific experience with Sprinklr was used in conjunction with content planning for a global consumer advocacy group. Ideally, these individual users and/or their brand-specific content could be tracked and analyzed within the Sprinklr system. This meant tracking individual users and their posts that included mentions of the brand, specific products, events or marketing campaigns. A tracking and analysis function that supplemented planned content would be ideal. This was not the case and we acquired another analytics tools to fill this gap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Managed expectations with the product from the beginning. My experience with Sprinklr is largely comparable to engaging with the platform as I would a high-tech Hootsuite. I'm aware that this was only using a section of the tools capabilities. However, the full content management of the company and the company's social properties were outside of my remit -- hence my limited utilization of the platform. This tool is not the end-all of social management, tracking and analytics. My advice would be to approach you social and media program holistically, plan what support you will need and figure out which gaps Sprinklr can adequately address and which will need to be supplemented by additional tools or support.

The business problem we were looking to solve was getting a full view of planned content across business units, topic areas and geographies so we may plan coordinated and complementary content, tailored by geo, relevant products and upcoming events. Sprinklr is a platform that allows for coordination among social media team who often do not sit in the same office or even country.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Melinda S.</span>
Melinda S.

"Valuble Asset "

What do you like best?

The reporting aspect brings everything to an upfront picture based on what you're looking for exactly. It can all be tailored to exactly what you need and exclude what you don't. Makes it straight forward and easy.

What do you dislike?

You need to have the most up to date platforms to really utilize it to its fullest. Without it, it can make the customer service end more tedious in the sense of responding quickly to the client.

Increasing our overall SLA and picking up on customer trends to see how it's effecting the business.

"Not Great for DR"

What do you like best?

Its cool to see all social media in one place, and see all of the engagements that go along with it!

What do you dislike?

Its very hard to navigate and not intuitive to operate. for our campaigns it does not offer and added value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this product is best for branding objectives and keeping track of the many posts there. for DR campaigns like our agency owns Sprinklr is not internally necessary. We just use it to help our clients out!

it helps our client sort the media from various agencies on their end, Sprinklr provides a system to do so

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Danielle S.</span>
Danielle S.

"Old School but gets everything done"

What do you like best?

Robust reporting, publishing and commenting dashboards, excellent for multi-channel and omni channel accounts that needs complete c m management

What do you dislike?

Clunky and unreliable for consistency in data pulled through. Often disconnects from other platforms. Still working out some glitches. Instagram direct messages do not currently pull through and that would be very helpful if that was resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sprinklr is great for volume control and publishing. I would recommend fact checking the analytics with the numbers that the platforms are self-reporting.

Publishing, community management and content management for over 50 brands under the same parent comapny

Sprinklr Core review by User

"A good, occasionally overwhelming social tool"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr has provided an effective way for me to manage various business-related social media accounts across various platforms. My favorite tool is the post scheduler, which lays out my posts in a easy-to-understand calendar.

What do you dislike?

Some of the user analytics tools are beyond my understanding. I also find that my multiple "influencer" inboxes don't always sort responses the way I'd like them to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to adjust your influencers if you care about those kinds of notifications.

Sprinklr makes managing multiple business-related social media accounts easy and intuitive.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Jonathan H.</span>
Jonathan H.

"Sprinklr does it all! "

What do you like best?

It's a one-stop shop for Social Media management. Sprinklr has in-depth analytics, content management/publishing, asset management, social listening and more! It's easy to use and the staff ensures that you become a pro in no time.

They have an AMAZING support team. From discovery to implementation to enablement, the team at Sprinklr is always accessible and ready and willing to help in any way possible. They listen to your needs and help you find the ways to manage your most difficult problems on Social Media.

What do you dislike?

There are a few buttons that are somewhat redundant. Publishing could be a bit simplified, but once you understand the reason behind the steps for publishing, you'll know the value and the importance. The analytics are great, but the reporting system can be overwhelming. Luckily their team will help you navigate the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a demo! Speak to a consultant and do your homework. They are acquiring some of the best tech companies out there so that they can provide the absolute best in Social Media Management and analytics.

We're able to measure ROI on social media. We're able to track campaigns, look at sentiment and even identify the habits of our online followers. We were using several tools in the past just to post, track, gather data, listen, and respond to complaints and inquiries. With Sprinklr, all that can be accomplished in one place. No more jumping from platform to platform just to perform a routine task. No more paying for different products and services. It can all be found in this tool!

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator

"Honest review of Sprinklr"

What do you like best?

the flexibility to setup custom rules, actions, and tags. I also like the support I have gotten. the staff is usually quick to respond, and helpful. I also like the UGC portion of sprinklr, but feel it could be improved a bit.

What do you dislike?

The layout is not user friendly at all, there are some jumping through hoops when navigating Sprinklr and add-on modules for basic things cost a bit of money - such as the paid advertising portion of Sprinklr. Also when platform updates are made, they are not always pulled in right away and you might need to wait for an update before you can use the new format.

Scheduling postings, data pulling for social media, engagement monitoring and moderation. organic campaign analytics, organic posting

Sprinklr Core review by User

"Powerful software for Social Media Management"

What do you like best?

With proper training and practice, logging in to manage multiple social media platforms nearly simultaneously in one location is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

It's probably far more convoluted for a minimarl program like ours that would be strictly necessary. In some ways it would be almost easier to just login to each platform individually to make updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get training. After you think you know it, get more training. Get a printed manual of operations.

Managing multiple social media platforms nearly simultaneously--one person can do this with a single login.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Terrible Training, growing too fast, totally unreliable, bugs"

What do you like best?

In concept, the whole platform sounds great. Being able to publish to as many channels and accounts, being able to drill down listening and analytics in one place is a great idea. We are still customers and wish that the platform worked.

What do you dislike?

Training was a total web-based checklist that had no hands-on training. If you are a customer and you start to sense this, you need to throw up the red flag quick. They are growing fast and on-boarding clients quickly and it comes through in the training. We constantly have posts that fail to publish, the self serve ad platform was super buggy and support was not helpful, they miss deadlines and they misinterpreted our contract which left us very behind. We've heard similar experiences from people in and outside of our industry. I can't stress enough: do not hire these guys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not recommend this product to a large enterprise.

The publishing solution did save time versus our previous vendor; once our listening platform is configured correctly, it will be very useful.

Sprinklr Core review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Doesn't Do All It Promises"

What do you like best?

The idea of Sprinklr is great. They have customizable widgets and dashboards to automate reporting, and you can basically build any report you need within the system.

What do you dislike?

The reporting templates never populate correctly; the success managers are hard to reach and don't complete the tasks you need to get done, focusing instead of selling more product; the publishing features are difficult and clunky and often have bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a robust reporting tool, look somewhere else. If you're looking for an easy to use publishing tool, look somewhere else. If you're looking for a tool that can do many things in one place, but at a very high level (and with some occasional coaxing), get Sprinklr.

It is a relatively capable all-in-one publishing and reporting tools. I just wish they concentrated more on making sure all of the pieces work instead of adding more pieces.

Sprinklr Core review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Super Powerful; Super Confusing"

What do you like best?

Anything in organic social that you want to do, you can likely do through Sprinklr. It has so many features and ways to look at your posts and data, that you can customize it into whatever particular solution you are looking for in the moment.

What do you dislike?

Because it can do pretty much anything, it is often confusing to figure out how to do the particular thing you're trying to do. You have to wade through countless options and menus to find the one you want, and many things are not intuitive at all (such as searching for and following other Twitter handles). They have a big support team, but I wish I didn't need to use them nearly as much as I do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have enough time to spend on learning the platform. They have a lot of training available, and I would definitely recommend taking it. Otherwise it may be pretty hopeless.

We are working on the social content for a company through their own Sprinklr interface. They have many different profiles and units, and each is handled through the interface with shared and private features. Being able to not worry about the access we need is the best benefit, as well as having centralized metrics (for comparison against other units) and asset repositories.

Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Making social media management a breeze"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr has an enabled our small team to work more efficiently and be more productive on a daily basis. It has given us the tools to share information and work with each segment of our business.

What do you dislike?

This tool is extremely robust with a lot of features and capabilities. At times it can be hard to manage and overwhelming.

We have been able to fine-tune social listening to jump on top of conversations happening about our business, find unsatisfied customers and discover some awesome content.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Juliana W.</span>
Juliana W.

" my experience has been okay in sprinklr it is a work in progress learning the program but worth it"

What do you like best?

I like all the metrics that can be pulled

What do you dislike?

Sprinklr is not user-friendly can be hard to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe making things more user friendly, and making things even more simpler

We are saving time and pulling more numbers to help us create and stratgize more to create better content on social.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Arthur J.</span>
Arthur J.

"It does just about everything"

What do you like best?

The ability to seamlessly switch between multiple accounts

What do you dislike?

The monthly calendar view is way too stretched and does not all fit on one screen

We need to be active at all times across all of our brands. We are able to achieve this with Sprinklr.

"Review of Sprinklr"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of Sprinklr, the system is designed well and aesthetically pleasing. The staff are friendly and listen to feedback. Good training courses to help us understand new updates and features. Customer service is always around to help and the new features including case management have really improved our productivity.

What do you dislike?

Things do tend to go wrong quite frequently and affects our productivity and stats. When they edit something for us there always seems to be unexpected consequences. However, these are eventually rectified.

Efficiency in answering queries from multiple platforms and allocating messages to an ever growing team. Also, helps us to collect data regarding our customers, query types and helps us to track campaigns and common themes.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Joel D.</span>
Joel D.

"CEO Sprinklr Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and robust functionality. Love the ability to manage multiple topic trends.

What do you dislike?

Topics section is a little confusing. Wish there was a way to better export data into excel or PDF's/PPT. Sentiment analysis is a bit off - might need to improve AI in catching certain words/topics that are more positive in nature.

Tracking social trends, number of times our CEO is mentioned(and with which type of audience). Also love the ability to track where users are located.

"Sprinklr Review "

What do you like best?

Ease of scheduling and content management

What do you dislike?

I have had an issue with incorrect data on reports almost every single month. Sprinklr is not super user friendly. The support staff is sometimes not super attentive or timely. I find community management to be difficult to see which threads have already been responded to, and it does not show previous interactions or comments with a commenter.

We utilize Sprinklr for monthly reporting analytics. The platform has helped the global teams organize content and make sure nothing is being posted at the same time, and that content is varied between the teams.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Christina C.</span>
Christina C.

"Sprinklr Review"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of reporting - I like how dynamic it feels.

What do you dislike?

Going from regular reporting to ads reporting is super confusing.

We are trying to showcase all different social aspects on Sprinklr Core. (Organic and Paid, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter).

Sprinklr Core review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Easy to use and very helpful "

What do you like best?

The program is easy to use. The layout allows you to get a snapshot of everything you need to see on the front page.

It is great to be able to monitor multiple social media pages in one program.

It is also helpful to have people separated by social media influence. This helps me predict how significant a situation may be.

Being able to have multiple people use the program is also helpful. it allows us to have

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any negative experiences with the program. Not sure if it is already available, but if it isn't it would be helpful to have a webinar to help new users learn about all the Sprinklr features. This will help consumers maximize their overall experience with the service. There may be program capabilities some are not aware of, but could benefit from. It may also be helpful to check in with consumers periodically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program to monitor multiple social media accounts! I have it open on my desktop all day. It allows me to keep track of all social media activity all day, in real time.

It allows our department to have better conversations about our social media engagement, helps identify opportunities for improvement, and measure how effective our social media strategies are.

This program helps with monitoring social media engagement- both negative and positive.

Analyze social media engagement.

Quickly identify negative engagement and monitor its spread and influence.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Emma S.</span>
Emma S.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

User friendly

You can see more on one tab without it looking crowded

Supervisor Console makes it easier to see who is available/unavailable

View of messages in a case, looks like messenger making it easier to follow a conversation

What do you dislike?

Planner- Not as easy to navigate as the older version

If a customer has several cases, it is not as easy to understand the timeline of the contact history

Day to day customer service and technical queries answered.

Sprinklr Core review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"A Complete Social Enterprise With Some Bugs to Work Out "

What do you like best?

Has almost every tool you could ever think of, as well as a complete asset management system. Social listening, advertising, analytics, command center, and community management, Sprinklr has it all. Paid advertising has its benefits as well, especially in terms of analytics.

What do you dislike?

Constant, and I do mean constant bugs that can take awhile to work out. Users within my company get frequent emails about platform slowness or a listening or advertising feature is not available. This can get frustrating when your organization does almost everything exclusively through Sprinklr.

Some things available natively are not available in Sprinklr, although the platform is working constantly to improve. The user interface and time it takes to load are honestly not that great, however the tools offered are some of the best out there.

We're currently

"Infinite scaling"

What do you like best?

The scalability, expandability and the possibilities to adjust Sprinklr modules to completely fit your teams and/or companies needs, seems infinite and very impressive.

What do you dislike?

I'm at a loss here. Of course, being forced to adhere to the APIs of the likes of Facebook and Twitter, there are sometimes blockages.

A huge part of our customer engagement is being handled through Sprinklr and through these new tools we are confident we can handle the growth of social customer care.

Sprinklr Core review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Sprinklr makes monitoring easy "

What do you like best?

Sprinklr is highly intuitive and customizable. I used it to monitor a Fortune 500's social commentary and was able to dig into some really interesting components of our customer base

What do you dislike?

Sprinklr is not always easy to navigate- we found ourselves on the phone with customer service often

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Sprinklr is a great product and is used across the board within a lot of different industries and sizes of companies. We were always pleased with its ability to allow us to see a complete dashboard of our social commentary

We used it for social marketing across multiple brands under one umbrella. It was interesting to merge those brands and come up with more complete thoughts around them with the help of the software.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator

"Good management tool for paid social campaigns"

What do you like best?

Being able to manage multiple social media platforms in one view / Sprinklr Planner that lets us view the campaign duration and creative with many filters we can apply

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, especially after updates, it’s confusing to navigate between Ad Sets and Ads when I have certain Ads selected/unselected

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to manage campaigns in different categories so you can filter by them

To manage campaign for clients for multiple social media platforms with different success metric

"schedule with sprinklr"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of scheduling and the great reporting aspects that it offers. It;s so easy to go in and schedule your posts and tag them before they happen so the report is going to be accurate. Much easier than my previous tool where we had to control + F the keywords

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't upload multiple Instagram images yet. This new feature is awesome on the platform, but we have to post manually and our coding does not pull in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend getting it- it will save you so much time and headache for both posting and reporting

social media marketing requires pushing a lot of content out. This helps us be able to plan for days ahead of time and also makes reporting much easier!

Sprinklr Core review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Efficient for scheduling, tagging, not for community management"

What do you like best?

I like the tagging features Sprinklr includes, and scheduling is more advanced than most platforms without bogging the user down with unnecessary features.

What do you dislike?

For community management, Sprinklr is slow and requires too many clicks for when you're dealing with large volumes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When setting up the platform to your desires, make sure you have a plan long before, rather than making the changes as you go.

It does manage a large volume of cases and has many reporting tools that are useful.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Very Good Monitoring Tool"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr is probably the most robust social media management platform on the market. Its monitoring module is probably the best feature. Using things like custom queues and macros can save a lot of time for community managers.

What do you dislike?

- Reporting numbers do not always match the native channel.

- Support leaves a lot to be desired.

- Very expensive

- Cumbersome to setup and scale

- One place for 30+ social media accounts

- Shorter SLA times

- Better visibility into audit trail

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator

"Easy way to manage social media"

What do you like best?

Easy overview of all activity of the accounts, sharing creative solutions with other countries, very accessible and simple to answer to comments etc.

What do you dislike?

A bit tricky when you have to schedule a more “tricky” post like a mulultiple picture post on Instagram or a carousel on FB.

Running around social media platforms - this makes it so easy to access all from one place and not remember million log in details etc. Some

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great social tool for a team"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to login and see every channel on one dashboard. Social listening and engagement reports are also amazing. This tool is especially great for a social media team, it may be too much for a one person team.

What do you dislike?

The UI is not intuitive. Things that are clickable, do not look clickable at all. They are in the process of creating a new UI and I'm sure that will all be updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your account representative if you have one. They are amazing and will help you set up anything so quickly.

Multiple social media specialists working on scheduling and community engagement, you can easily assign, close, update messages and other team members.

Sprinklr Core review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Electronics
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Electronics

"All-in one, Big Picture."

What do you like best?

Merging all the Data in one place ans insights over the Customizable dashbords. Specially linked with paid Ads. And vast support on every SNS platform

What do you dislike?

Post must be only through Sprinklr, and it can not add organic page post into its campaign results (Maybe I dont know how to do that)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it to see everything in one picture.

Monthly and weekly report insight, and Social media campaign performance tracking.

Sprinklr Core review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"All-in-one social media management"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr has a ton of functionality outside of just the obvious "social media management" capabilities-- which you can definitely do well-- but they've also worked in a nice mix of research as well. I think this tool is great if you're part of a large team looking to manage several social platforms at once with all users being able to have easy access to them.

What do you dislike?

The UX is a bit difficult and I struggled in the first month or so of using it before I got used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works well with other platforms besides just Twitter!

Managing several social media accounts in one place, with visuals being housed all on the same platform.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Raph D.</span>
Raph D.

"Exceptional Tool but complex"

What do you like best?

You can't get better reporting than Sprinklr! You can do high-level or get super granular.

What do you dislike?

On-boarding is difficult. My company has been using it for the last 3 years and it has just gotten cluttered and unorganized.

Being able to post across several brands and report on campaign success.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"The Best for Analytics but Lacks Intuitiveness"

What do you like best?

Our team can prove what works and what doesn't with Sprinklr's analytics and dashboards. Once they are built it is easy to export them and provide numbers to teams.

The overhaul to the support section was a great improvement as it was challenging to weed through in the past. The Support team is relatively speedy and communication with them is the first step to answering questions if our Sprinklr contact is unavailable.

What do you dislike?

Because Sprinklr can do SO MUCH, its interface is often overwhelming and if you only have a basic knowledge of the platform it makes building things challenging. Even the extensive training is almost too much and unfortunately the information escapes the brain before it's put into action.

There are things that you don't know would fix your problem or would provide you with the information just because you didn't know to look some place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in training and if it's in the budget, a dedicated Sprinklr rep to help with any future trainings or organization

We have solved workflow issues, SLA time, and proving campaigns' worth.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"A growing product for social media"

What do you like best?

I like some of the customizable features that can be tweaked to the user's preference. This helps gear the products towards our specific business needs, whether it being marketing or customer service. This is especially important when I'm pulling reporting for things like response times and SLAs. In terms of presentation, the layout and overall design is easy to navigate. It's convenient to switch between the different channels we use, and also update them as needed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sprinklr can be sluggish or generally slow to use. Usually site updates clean up most of these issues, but some end up returning. Fortunately, the support teams at Sprinklr are always responsive and very helpful. They provide quick solutions and keep us updated on changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support teams at Sprinklr are easy to work with and are helpful. Don't hesitate to utilize their assistance when you're having issues. They're responsive and do a great job keeping you updated.

We're looking to get a general pulse on social listening and establishing a presence for customer care. We're seeing positive engagement with our customer interactions, with some noticeable deflection from our traditional support channels (eg. phones and emails). This is important to our department's goal in making the user experience better.

Sprinklr Core review by Consultant

"Helping Move Customer Services Into The 21st Century"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of ways to communicate

What do you dislike?

Very occasionally, we lose some access.

Sprinklr is proving to be an invaluable tool for communicating with customers in a forum that is more focused, more accessible, and what they are progressively feeling more and more comfortable with. It allows us to keep up to date with all modern forms of communication , and demonstrate that we are forward thinking.

Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Easy to use, great to monitor"

What do you like best?

I love that I can promote brand advocate with gamification. This product allows us to find the best brand advocates we could not have found elsewhere and also allows us to see insights that we wouldn't have found without spending a lot on market research.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I don't have the ability to unsubscribe members myself. I have to submit a ticket each time.

Self-service FAQ on our products.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Powerful product but misses in some important areas"

What do you like best?

Collaboration, queue manage, on the fly automation via the rule engine and scheduled reporting

What do you dislike?

cost of integration via the API is high and support from within the organization is slow and often nonexistent. Training does not come included and is extremely expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

nail your implementation and get training up front.

Social Monitoring and engagement. Automation takes a function that normally requires a much larger team to a handful of personal resources.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Matt L.</span>
Matt L.

"Truly Social @ Scale"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the product allowed us to scale management of a major brand's social effort across a small team. The integration of listening, content planning, conversation management, workflow tools, and analytics made telling a complete story much easier. The sales staff was accommodating and the client services team was awesome at answering our questions -- there were a lot of them.

What do you dislike?

Because of the platform's power, over time, we needed additional assistance to get the full value out of it. To our discredit, we never truly took advantage of Sprinklr's offering to train superusers to help manage a lot of that for us, and I think we burned out our specialist (and the budgeted hours of service).

Recommendations to others considering the product

They always seem to make the right acquisition. Would be interesting to see their service for smaller companies, but they're doing so much big business, why stop? An indicator of quality CAN be the volume of clients.

Finding an ROI from social. This makes it easy. Also coordinating the tricky pieces of community management.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Sprinklr, a fruitful relationship that requires lots of maintenance and effort."

What do you like best?

Customizability, I've heard it can do everything and more within one platform..therefore saving you LOTS of time.

What do you dislike?

SO complicated, so much room for error, costly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an investment in time, training and lots of $$$. I have heard it is awesome among a lot of peers I am not there yet but have high hopes. Be ready spend a lot of time on on-borading and training.

It is very robust but very complicated to learn/use

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Claire C.</span>
Claire C.

"Difficult to use"

What do you like best?

I can't say there's anything I really like about this product.

What do you dislike?

The interface-- modules aren't clear, searching for content is difficult. Always feels very disorganized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your team is willing to put in a lot of time on training. Not an easy tool to use.

We want to streamline the way we produce, seed, and post content on social media. Unfortunately because Sprinklr is not very easy to use many stakeholders use email to share content instead. Not efficient!

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Sarah F.</span>
Sarah F.

"Good product but bad customer service"

What do you like best?

Works great with issues only related to api limitations

What do you dislike?

Customer service is very poor and unresponsive

Able to successfully manage social media properties on a global level

Sprinklr Core review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Managing paid social marketing in a convenient one-stop-shop"

What do you like best?

In a large organization, it's incredibly helpful to manage multiple accounts and platforms within one central platform.

What do you dislike?

For the reason that Sprinklr is great--the functionality to control many platforms within one tool--this can also slow down the functionality. For example, my company has over 200 social media accounts, one of which is a very accurate support account. When trying to access the calendar function to schedule a post, the website more often than not crashes and you must begin scheduling from the beginning.

We're solving a need for a centralized social media organizational tool, and this also houses campaign funds. We're able to track the spend in real-time, in addition to impressions, reach and campaign activity.

Sprinklr Core review by User

"Monitor and automate social media posts"

What do you like best?

The interface is pretty clean and its customisable to display the data I need in order to post on social platforms

What do you dislike?

Slightly strange learning curve. It took me a while to figure out the buttons without watching a tutorial or being advised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing to Add

Allows me to funnel posts from multiple people in order to ensure singular business messages is maintained.

"Sprinklr review"

What do you like best?

I really like the introduction of tabs within Sprinklr itself. This makes it really easy to navigate between dashboards to view different data quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish whether a customer has sent a public or private message, as these messages are now merged in to the same conversation thread.

Sprinklr helps us to communicate with customers across multiple social media channels on a single platform. It is also great to be able to customise columns with the addition of filters that pick out keywords, so that we can prioritise some messages over others.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Valarrie R.</span>
Valarrie R.

"Best Unified Platform for CXM"

What do you like best?

I love the platform and how it's built out to not only be user-friendly, but also all-encompassing of additional needs of the CXM consumer.

What do you dislike?

With as fast as they are growing and altering the platform, there is not always enough time to learn all the facets of how much it can work FOR you.

Being able to efficiently monitor all of my social media platforms from one screen.

Sprinklr Core review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"My experience with Sprinklr."

What do you like best?

I like Sprinklr's flexibility between different platforms. It's easy to learn how to use. Sprinklr allows the customer to work with media specialist to approve post and make sure all checks and balances are done.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, photos, videos have a difficult time being uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know the platform well before using.

Solving social media management from several different people.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator

"Been working with Sprinklr for a few years now and am happy with it."

What do you like best?

I like Sprinklr especially for the fact that I can easily manage all my social media accounts in one place in a easy and intuitive way.

What do you dislike?

I don´t like the fact that our Instagram account doesn´t work really well on Sprinklr. Also reports don´t match other Social Media platforms reports.

Easy Social Media management and therefore saving time and efforts.

Sprinklr Core review by User

"A great solution to social media customer service "

What do you like best?

The ability to create different queues based on key words or promotions. They layout of the UI is great as well

What do you dislike?

Their are a couple of bugs that become annoying. The built in spell check is not great either.

The ability to reply to a large volume of messages quickly without confusion when working with a large work force.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool to publish and moderate social media accounts. "

What do you like best?

I like the many different features Sprinklr has and the possibility to gather numerous pages in one place.

What do you dislike?

The layout is a bit messy and crowded. Also the possibility to schedule Instagram posts without having to go natively into Instagram. A desktop function for this is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Instagram post setup is a bit tricky.

The benefits of working on numerous accounts at the same time, tagging and an image library to contain assets.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Lorenzo G.</span>
Lorenzo G.

"Best social manager program"

What do you like best?

I love how there are so many features to publish content with so many pages. It it also easy to respond to comments and reviews instantly.

What do you dislike?

I have been getting some errors saying my post were not posted. It was a glitch in sprinklr

Recommendations to others considering the product

Faster way to get comments in real time.

Publishing content to hundreds of pages managed. Being able to respond to customers quickly and easy.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Appiah K.</span>
Appiah K.

"The Sprinklr Review"

What do you like best?

The quickness and sharpness of the functions on Sprinklr allow me to get on with tasks and social media replies a lot more efficiently, which is a huge bonus.

What do you dislike?

At times Facebook messages get stuck in the queue, which causes issues when they all come out at once which effects our response time

The upgrade helps alot

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Stephen G.</span>
Stephen G.

"Functional and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The layout makes things easy to navigate and use.

What do you dislike?

Finding previous contacts can be annoying at times

Customer queries

"Decent software!"

What do you like best?

Quick access to an overview of incoming posts and an easy to read conversation thread.

What do you dislike?

Threads can get broken up in ways that make case management confusing for longer running communication.

It provides us with a good way to have a large group of people access and support customers through a single social media account.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>asad m.</span>
asad m.

"Sprinklr review"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and navigate around. Also, an effective method to communicate with customers which improves the level of service provided.

What do you dislike?

Can be slow and crash. This can result to messages taking long to reply to which in effect result to poor customers service in the eyes of the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Non applicable.

not applicable N/A

Sprinklr Core review by Agency
Agency

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

The layout of the current user dashboard. Clear and concise workflow and access to macros and other features has improved since moving to Space.

What do you dislike?

Heading to previous conversations with customers is difficult, particularly when working through Planner.

The planner is less intuitive since the update.

The dashboard makes channeling various conversations with users easier.

"Really recommendable"

What do you like best?

I love to have all the network bring together in one channel. Really easy to use and understand. The controls are quite friendly and they make you save a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

There is anything that I can say in this aspect for the moment.

Manage the community through different channels. Time saver.

Sprinklr Core review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Easy and smooth "

What do you like best?

It's organized and very efficient. Simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

You have to refresh to get new notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be confusing but you'll get the hang of it!!

We are answering AT&T customers questions and it's amazing because they don't have to go through all the trouble in going to a retail store. We help them through social media!

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly, and has a good UI, giving us the ability to reply to customers regardless of the platform they are using.

What do you dislike?

Still getting used to the changes. Sometimes, there is a delay in the cases being assigned.

Customer queries, technical and general. Directly able to interact with customers.

Sprinklr Core review by User

"Sprinklr as a social listening tool"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr has created very user friendly dashboard that helps to slice and dice the data and build effective insights

What do you dislike?

Facility of exporting the data. I would like the facility of exporting the data

We have created social media listening dashboard to study our competitors and help us be better at our content

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The ability to see different platforms in one place and communicate with my team through different messaging options. It is like a whiteboard and we all work on the same thing even if we are in different locations

What do you dislike?

I wish posts would transition into a separate feed for awaiting approval to post and approve and responded

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great resource but know what you want before getting it because it’s ineffectvoe otherwise

We are able to respond to and interact with consumers and see trends and create many types of reports

Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Sprinklr is the best of the best"

What do you like best?

Functionality of the platform is great, team members are great to work with, support is quick and very helpful

What do you dislike?

The training could have been a little more beneficial and explained better, especially the more complex modules like Listening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay a lot of attention during training and ask a lot of questions. Once training sessions are over, every question you have has to be submitted as a support ticket (although support is very helpful and fast, this can be tedious)

Our social customer service and reporting has improved immensely.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Katy P.</span>
Katy P.

"User-friendly platform for enterprise management"

What do you like best?

The dashboard and functionality to integrate and track across platforms

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of bells and whistles, which can be confusing at first to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are multiple ways to use and deploy Sprinklr for your needs. The sales team is very helpful and responsive so start a dialogue early on and you can save a lot of time down the road.

Monitoring conversations across online platforms and tracking influencers,

Our client was able to better tap into important conversations and spot trends or issues and use or address them in a timely manner.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Brittnee M.</span>
Brittnee M.

"Social Media Coordinator"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create a post and use the dashboards to shift through responses and mentions for our brand.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the few API challenges that have been presented. There's not being able to post through to Instagram which would save so much more time if we could post to Instagram from the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Sprinklr compared to Hootsuite. I think it's easier to use and schedule through.

I'm using Sprinklr for everything that can't be posted natively. We use it for analytics as wekk.

* We monitor all Sprinklr Core reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.