Sprinklr Core

Sprinklr Core

Sprinklr has 19 social media management modules, purpose-built to deliver amazing customer experiences and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and acted upon by every employee.

Work for Sprinklr Core?

Learning about Sprinklr Core?

Sprinklr Core Reviews

Ask Sprinklr Core a Question
Showing 214 Sprinklr Core reviews
Sprinklr Core review by <span>Dilys O.</span>
Dilys O.

"Consolidation of all social tools in one space"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Sprinklr is having all my essential social tools in one location. I love having a master view of our all our published outbound content, inbound messages in the same space as listening. It makes my job much easier.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I'd say that the user experience could be improved. For example, when I look at inbound messages that are part of a thread, it takes multiple clicks before I can have an expanded view of that thread. I also like the tagging system but it also takes too many clicks to add tags to inbound posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your business priorities and overall social strategy. If your social strategy is focused on less than 3 platforms, you might want to reconsider Sprinklr and use a range of other tools.

Sprinklr helps us listen and engage with our audience. It helps us stay on top of what they are saying about our content, and helps us find out what matters most tot hem.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sprinklr Core
Sprinklr Core review by <span>Ericka K.</span>
Ericka K.

"Sprinklr. Is. A. Beast. "

What do you like best?

Sprinklr. Is. A. Beast.

I have never experienced a tool that is as robust and customizable. If you think you're familiar with social listening and social customer care management, I can attest that Sprinklr is likely bigger, badder and deeper. I have both a Marketing and Computer Science background, and I love being able to challenge the tool's capabilities and go down data black holes. And through all this, what I like best is certainly our Success team. They are just as data-nerdy as my team is and willing to tackle tool optimizations without hesitation.

What do you dislike?

Robustness and customization doesn't come easy and the setup is pretty intense. But all worth it. I would have to say, I wasn't a fan of the UX, but with the launch of 'Space' we're definitely going in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to find a tool admin that is computer and data-literate to ensure the most streamlined enablement.

Sprinklr provides my business with solutions for social customer care, inbound listening, and every real-time data point you could imagine.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Molly D.</span>
Molly D.

"Sprinklr is a powerful platform that is made for large teams"

What do you like best?

Having a digital approvals process for social posts (would like a digital approvals process for all digital assets such as website images, vendor images, etc). The Planner is useful for scheduling if you want to drag a drop posts to another day and to give you a snapshot of your month. The platform is really robust for a large or international digital team, but may be too much power for any social team (not including legal and regulatory) under 10 people --> there isn't enough bandwidth to take advantage of all that Sprinklr has to offer.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily user friendly. Having training was imperative to understanding the platform and doing individual problem solving. There has also been no "key" or intro video or information in the knowledge portal to onboard users to Space, which has proven difficult. Also, delegating/assigning tasks in the platform to users is more time consuming than time saving.

The approvals process in Sprinklr is useful for our highly regulated industry. The UGC approvals is cool. Listening portion is useful, but our team does not have time to use it.

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Victoria R.</span>
Victoria R.

"My experience with Sprinklr"

What do you like best?

How it combines all social media sites. Rather than having to search through each social media platform, potentially missing key comments by users, Sprinklr brings all of those comments into one, easy to use platform. Additionally, Sprinklr allows you to use tagging, which makes for easy analytical reviews with specific campaigns being currently run as well as comparison to previous campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Still working out some glitches. Instagram direct messages do not currently pull through and that would be very helpful if that was resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know this product and the many features it provides for social media monitoring, analytics, advertising and more.

We're able to promptly and effectively respond to all social media inquiries across all of the social media websites we utilize for our business. Along with this, we can quickly pull analytical insights to determine what it and is not working for us.

Sprinklr Core review by Administrator

"Sprinklr Review"

What do you like best?

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create rules and auto route issues to agents. It's much more efficient than trying to go in and find the next message to respond to directly and brings a whole new level of innovation and efficiency to the table. I love the fact the SprinklR takes their customer feedback seriously. I have made recommendations (and probably similar to other companies recommendations) that have been implemented as normal functionality. This says alot for the company as a whole.

What do you dislike?

What do you dislike?

When the reporting modules changed.. .they are now a little harder to read and get through. I like the old format with the new options. When you choose one data point.. .it could cause another data point to not work. There must be a way to streamline this better. At times i have spent way too much time creating a report that should of been much simpler to create. The other thing i dislike is that on scheduled file exports, it comes as a link. I dislike the link process all together. I should get an email with the excel attachment. I do a great deal of automation but cannot automate my sprinklr reports to run for this very reason. They are the only vendor we have that i am unable to move the file from the email directly into a directly by way of automation. It's tedious to find the email every morning, click a link, download the file then save it to the right directory. If it came through as an excel file instead of a link... i could programmatically move it from email to the correct folder and have a trigger setup to run automatically before i come into the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sprinklr is perfect for a call center/agent customer service environment. Once the platform is setup, and the agents understand the system, they will be able to provide great customer service, while keeping their occupancy up. The fact that the system can be tailored for each company differently, it a huge plus. Most companies thrive on out of the box experiences, but SprinklR focuses on what each customer needs.

The main benefit is getting to the customers posts very quickly. In a customer driven environment, its important to be quick and efficient. SprinklR has certainly provided that. We have messages routing to agents automatically, and the fluff posts that we have the ability to identify, we have those auto doing an auto no response. This has really taken our Social Media team to a new level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

maybe just make the collums more better

Sprinklr Core review by <span>Jo H.</span>
Jo H.

"My Sprinklr Experience - Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simple design and interface of Sprinklr, and that you can view messages as if using a messaging service so it flows like a conversation.

What do you dislike?

With Sprinklr Space being quite new, there are still a few glitches that need ironing out. Sometimes messages close when you're halfway through typing, and it would be handy to be able to multi select messages when you're assigning them to the same case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Customers get responded to much quicker due to the simplicity and layout of Sprinklr, and the fact that all messages get filtered into one place. They are assigned fairly, and on the whole, pulled through in a timely manner.

* We monitor all Sprinklr Core reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.