Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement

3.9

Work for Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement?

Learning about Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement?

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement Reviews

Ask Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement a Question
Showing 24 Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement reviews
Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by Danielle O.
Danielle O.

"Great Social Platform"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to navigate and it's easy to create groups and post to a multitude of accounts at once. Scheduling posts out is simple and I love that you can sample what your post is going to look like on different screens.

What do you dislike?

Limiting calendar view gets tricky and glitchy. In working with as large of an organization as I do with several different account holders, I wish you could limit who can see which accounts. Our team is seeing all dental practices instead of just the ones they support which gets a little tricky.

We are using Sprinklr to respond to both Facebook and Google reviews as well as post on a mass scale as a company that supports over 800 dental offices

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement
Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Organic Social Media Management "

What do you like best?

I like all of the different capabilities within the platform. From monitoring dashboards to all the functionalities of the planner, we are able to support all of our clients across multiple social platforms easily and effectively.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really dislike is the UI update to Space. Within Space it is harder to view content that is drafted/scheduled to go out within a specific day and it seems a bit more clunky. Also, the calendar export feature does not work in Space like it used to within the old UI and we have to access the old UI to export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this problem to other businesses that manage social media for multiple clients and require the use of a publishing platform that works across all social media platforms.

We support multiple clients across our company on social media and this allows us to manage all of our content and campaigns in one place. Reporting capabilities are also a huge plus as we have around 10 tags per post and can analyze/filter the data in order to find trends and recommend optimizations.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by Nicki S.
Nicki S.

"Great for scheduling posts, but could use a few tweaks "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for me to schedule posts across platforms then have a calendar where I can review my social media plan for the week. I also love all the different reporting tools and how I can create a custom dashboard for my various social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

Publishing video to social media platforms is still tricky and I find myself still going in by hand to publish directly through Instagram most of the time. Interacting with our social media audience is still easier directly on the platform, I wish it was easier and cleaner to do this via Sprinklr. I actually like having my social media inboxes separated out instead of all in one column.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly great for managing multiple social media accounts and for having clear reporting and feedback tools.

We certainly are able to be more consistent with publishing and have built a stronger social media presence thanks to Sprinklr. It is also easier to collaborate with team members and justify and target our social media via reporting and feedback.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by Julia O.
Julia O.

" Social Organic Review"

What do you like best?

The way the reporting can be super effective and precise.

What do you dislike?

Some times, we need to classificate our posts, so we can mesuare how much posts we have, and some times, sprinklr don't let us post the internal tag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure your support attend every question when we need to change the internals tags, since is super useful when you use sprinklr in a global way.

Sprinklr give access to a lot of people without localizate them .

As engagement, is kind of hard, because we divide support and engagement, that way is hard to do it since is two diferentes teams

As publishing, the best part is the reporting.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by User

"Easy Organized Scheduling "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to organize my social posts by campaigns, which is great for my clients that have very different lines of businesses. It shows all posts across social platforms so it allows me to see what is going live across the board which is very convenient

What do you dislike?

I think the calendar work plan is cleaner, but its harder to distinguish the times and dates and scroll through, I may have to spend more time playing with it but I wish it was easier to see a whole day of posts in one frame.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training is very important to utilizing the product

Sprinklr Social engagement and publishing allows a company to run multiple campaigns and fulfill different content buckets in a clear format, that in the end allows to look deeper analytically than the native social platform can offer.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by User

"I use Sprinklr for Facebook and Twitter post scheduling and analytics."

What do you like best?

I like that I can see what I have scheduled on a calendar view, love the outbound and inbound monitoring dashboards, and the freedom to set up a customized analytics page with specific graphs, tables, etc. that tell the story of our reach and engagement best.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, videos destined for Facebook that are meant to be square end up displaying as 360 videos once they populate on Facebook.

We're trying to post more frequently across all platforms and reach younger audiences. I think having one platform where I can monitor what time each post is scheduled for helps us create a nice workflow and prioritize when we should be posting. I also like monitoring engagement from week to week, as I can learn from our successes and failures well that way.

Agency

"Strong Platform for Managing Many Accounts"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr's social asset manager makes it very easy to pull images for posts. The tagging features help with tracking what content is performing best.

What do you dislike?

The platform can be a little complicated for some people to use, and certain API limitations makes the platform less useful than it could be, though that is not Sprinklr's fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to have to learn a lot about the platform because of all the features. However, once you get the hang of it, it is a great platform to use!

We've used the platform to manage a large number of pages and track what content people are posting. This helps us manage a large flow of content and ensure it is legally compliant and on-message.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by Amanda A.
Amanda A.

"Easy scheduling across multiple accounts"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to see what other users have scheduled so our accounts can easily have the same voice and avoid repetition. We have several team members posting to the same accounts and this platform helps us stay organized and seamless.

What do you dislike?

The icons to see when a post has been approved or rejected aren't prominent enough. I often overlook this.

We have solved our problem of managing multiple team members posting over each other with the calendar view.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by User

"I used Sprinklr daily for engaging in 1:1 convos with fans and publishing branded content."

What do you like best?

How easy the dashboards were to navigate. These dashboards specifically were really intuitive, which was nice, especially when explaining how to use it to other employees.

What do you dislike?

How two people in the same dashboard couldn't both get notified when something was disapproved by the client. This resulted in a lot of confusion when certain users were out of office, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend taking one of the training sessions Sprinklr offers because while Sprinklr is helpful, there's a lot to it, e.g. a lot of different capabilities. I never got a chance to take a training session and feel that if I did, I'd be able to help my brands and offer them better solutions.

Sprinklr made it really easy to schedule content. This was really helpful for me and my team because we were managing multiple branded channels and pushing out a lot of different content.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Easily publishes content across multiple brands and platforms"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr is a great, comprehensive tool to synthesize efforts across multiple brands and social platforms. Our social content is managed by a small team, so Sprinklr allows us to take our content creation process and scale it up and more impactful.

What do you dislike?

Sprinklr can be a complicated tool and unless it's set up properly, can easily be under-utilized by teams that may not be as familiar or experienced with it's capabilities.

Sprinklr allows us to maximize our content creation efforts, and learnings of those efforts, across multiple brands to elevate our content overall.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Overall, great social management product"

What do you like best?

Scalability - we have a large field team that uses Sprinklr, so it's been easier to get set up than other social platforms

What do you dislike?

Learning curve of new users. A lot of our users do not have a social media background, and Sprinklr can be a little overwhelming at first for new users. Sometimes the system isn't working as it should, causing frustration with the field team.

Creating, scheduling, and publishing social content simultaneously to multiple accounts. Responding and engaging to our shoppers, escalating and resolving any customer service issues.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by User

"Efficient for some use cases"

What do you like best?

Easy way to publish across all social channels at once. Scheduling option allows you to avoid spamming your audience and you can schedule timely content related to an event.

What do you dislike?

If I save a draft, it gets lost and I can't find it again so I either have to publish or schedule in a single session.

Publishing suggested posts can be improved: 1) sometimes I get suggested media assets and it forces me to build a whole post (too much work). 2) why are we required to complete fields when publishing a suggested piece of content such as earned vs owned media, etc. this stuff should carry over from the original poster's entries.

Organic posting, social engagement with customers. Efficient, fast posting (reduced work and reduced time).

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by Amaury V.
Amaury V.

"Good tool for social media managers"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr has a broad spectrum of features

What do you dislike?

A lot of tabs in different places and not everything is always easy to find

Easy social media scheduling for the many pages we have. Benefits: less time consuming than posting directly in Facebook/Twitter/...

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by Morgan M.
Morgan M.

"Using Sprinklr for post publish with NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center"

What do you like best?

being able to pull metrics from Sprinklr

What do you dislike?

not being able to schedule Instagram post in Sprinklr

Recommendations to others considering the product

take a training course with the company so you can ask questions

metrics, post approving

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by Administrator

"Listening Review"

What do you like best?

The doughnut chart with the top themes helps you get the top themes.

What do you dislike?

Need Volumes with the doughnut chart so you don't have to click into the chart. Alerts are challenging to set up and fire too often.

Export seems to have a cap in the number of mentions, so I have to break down the data into smaller chunks to export.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by Administrator

"Everything in One Place"

What do you like best?

The publishing platform puts everything in one place, with the option for collaboration between team members.

What do you dislike?

There are some API restrictions that prevent video uploads, crossposting metrics, and other in-platform features.

We collect contet in the Asset Manager, which allows us to share across teams and track metrics across posts.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by User

"Sprinklr for Community Management"

What do you like best?

THe ability to integrate one brand across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

The process isn't so seamless and posting was a problem and it actually ended up being easier to post natively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the process simpler.

Using Sprinklr lets multiple people login to one place to view reports, comments, etc.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by User

"Recently switched from Spredfast"

What do you like best?

The robustness of the platform. There are so many features we can take advantage of to make our jobs more efficient.

What do you dislike?

So many permissions that need to be granted to access everything.

We are much more efficient with publishing, approvals, triaging and accessing a content library.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by Karen L.
Karen L.

"Tool that will meet the basic needs"

What do you like best?

Easier to use than hoot suite, able to schedule posts faster, one platform

What do you dislike?

Instagram had to manually upload photos when it was time to post. Wish it had filters,editing photos on software limited

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small to medium sized businesses

Social media engagement, reports

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by User

"Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement"

What do you like best?

I love the direct publishing feature for instagram. Time and life saver!

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to tag pages on Facebook at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for scheduling and publishing! Really good way to see what your audience is talking about and good for being in the know of what's going on via your social channels.

I'm able to stay organized, plan, and get ahead on work! I also have a finger on the pulse of what's going on via our social channels.

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by User

"Nice product, clunky interface "

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule content and filter it through an approval process.

What do you dislike?

The new “space” interface is clunky and introduces a lot of hardship that isn’t needed.

The ability to ensure content is correct through approvals.

"Not bad"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity. It's nice that there are no frills, however I believe a few things could make things less confusing.

What do you dislike?

Double clicking to open each post is a bit tedious. A single click would be better. Also, not being able to scroll horizontally while having a post selected seems restrictive.

I'm a moderator, I suppose the biggest problem solved by it is having a single location for all platforms.

Agency

"Great tool, once you master it"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive

Pretty easy to use once it's settled according to your needs

What do you dislike?

how long it is to feel at ease with it at first

Validation made easier, great overview of content and performance

Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement review by User

"Great tool, intuitive and flexible UI"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn without training. Very nice UI

What do you dislike?

The system can be a bit slow and unreliable at times.

Manage and coordinate social media posts and engagement

Learning about Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement?

* We monitor all Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.