Sprinklr

Sprinklr has 19 social media management modules, purpose-built to deliver amazing customer experiences and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and acted upon by every employee.

Work for Sprinklr?

Showing 128 Sprinklr reviews
Sprinklr review by <span>Victoria R.</span>
Victoria R.

My experience with Sprinklr

What do you like best?

How it combines all social media sites. Rather than having to search through each social media platform, potentially missing key comments by users, Sprinklr brings all of those comments into one, easy to use platform. Additionally, Sprinklr allows you to use tagging, which makes for easy analytical reviews with specific campaigns being currently run as well as comparison to previous campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Still working out some glitches. Instagram direct messages do not currently pull through and that would be very helpful if that was resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know this product and the many features it provides for social media monitoring, analytics, advertising and more.

We're able to promptly and effectively respond to all social media inquiries across all of the social media websites we utilize for our business. Along with this, we can quickly pull analytical insights to determine what it and is not working for us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sprinklr
Sprinklr review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

Robust and feature rich but complicated

What do you like best?

Sprinklr gives us the ability to scale our social program for the future. There isn't any question about whether or not the software can meet our needs now and in the future.

What do you dislike?

The software is incredibly complex and complicated. Sprinklr has a serious lack of support, training and documents available to help navigate the software. The initial enablement is great but the problem is that they ask a ton of questions at the start on how you want your instance set up (and charge you like $15k for this enablement service) but if you've never used the software before, it is difficult to imagine how your team will best utilize. I have spoken with social managers of large companies say that if you begin using the software and it isn't 100% correct at the beginning with your tagging structure/reporting etc, that in order to fix it, you would need to start from scratch. Just watch what you are doing at the beginning and ask a lot of questions to make sure its set up perfectly for your needs. If you don't, you are on your own.

Sprinklr allows us to have control over the social flow of information into the company. As I mentioned, it is a very robust platform with multiple applications- if you are using it correctly.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Sprinklr review by <span>Allie C.</span>
Allie C.

I use the reporting section for analytics and social listening on a daily basis

What do you like best?

The UI is pretty clean and easy to understand. It's very helpful to large companies who manage multiple brands. It's great for permissioning and restricting/allowing access to certain users/groups. I like that Sprinklr has access to most all networks.

What do you dislike?

The support system is not the best - you do not get very clear answers from support techs and often times they just say, "nope, that's the way it is" -- it doesn't really feel like they are investigating the issue nor really want to get to root of our problem(s). Secondly, data purity. The data in reporting never matches native analytics and while I understand it will never match exactly, it is very off. So off that we don't trust it. As mentioned above, it's great that we have access to all these networks but when the data integrity is questioned, we can't really use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How much do you care about data being accurate? If it's not that big of a concern, go with Sprinklr. If it's a big deal for you, find another solution.

Content optimization. Cross-channel successes and failures. Are we meeting our benchmarks? Do we need to reset and evaluate based on performance. I work with always on measurement and reporting back to leadership the lay of the land and/or action items on how we intend to improve.

Sprinklr review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

Mixed Feelings

What do you like best?

First of all, I should say upfront that my role as Community Manager has me managing moderation only. My team and I do not handle marketing or listening, so my review is strictly from a Customer Care & Moderation perspective.

I love how flexible and customizable Sprinklr is. As my team and I have identified needed modifications to rules, queues, and macros, it's been unbelievably easy to make those changes. The platform is so flexible that even if I can't figure out how to modify the settings how I want, our Success Manager can usually help us get there. Very rarely (so far) have we come up empty-handed and needed to come up with an alternative solution.

From a management standpoint, Sprinklr's reporting options are incredible. Our previous platform (Expion) required that we reach out to our account rep for any reporting dashboards we wanted or needed. From there, it could take literally weeks for them to complete building them, and aside from basic filters, I couldn't change anything with the data.

In contrast, Sprinklr allows me to create my own reporting dashboards that can look at macro usage counts to average handle time by user/moderator, and more. I can make and modify dashboards at will. I can schedule exports to remove the extra work of opening and manually exporting them. The dashboards have a whole host of visualization options. You can take the more left-brained approach (tables with a bunch of text) or the more right-brained option (lots of visual graphs and charts). I can't tell you how much I've loved having such a dynamic set of reporting tools and options.

What do you dislike?

Support and stability are huge frustrations. First, let me talk about support.

So the downside to Sprinklr's customization capabilities is that it's very challenging to get support. They have a great Knowledge Portal with a massive FAQ database, but it's all very high level and general. So if your organization has a lot of specialized or customized rules, queues, etc..., then good luck finding an FAQ that gets specific enough to help.

Their customer community (forum) is either under-utilized by clients or clients do not bother to reply to other clients' posts/questions (perhaps, again, because of the specificity of different set-ups and customizations). That said, Sprinklr employees commented on one of my posts with very helpful information and even modified an FAQ on the spot to include information it hadn't before that.

But worst of all, their ticketing system is a nightmare. To start, they demand so much information that it's really discouraging to even create a ticket. Even then, they nearly always ask for more details, and sometimes it feels as though they don't even read the details you give them.

Because of the instabilities we've experienced (read on for more on that....), we've reported a lot of tickets. Most of the issues resolve themselves after a few days or a week, and the ticket gets closed without any real troubleshooting or feedback from support. At one point, they started demanding VIDEOS of issues because they couldn't reproduce. So we started including videos by default, but their support staff still asks questions of us that are answered either in the ticket description or the screenshots they demand or the video they started demanding.

It feels a lot like their approach is, "Keep asking questions until the glitch sorts itself out," which is not a good support tactic.

About half the tickets we've opened, I resolved myself after troubleshooting ALONE for well over a week.

As for Sprinklr's stability, it's spotty at best. We've had a lot of random, oddball issues that support never really acknowledges or resolves but that seem to resolve themselves. Macros failing, moderator accounts going unavailable while they're actively working in the platform, filters not working, rules breaking, etc... Since we implemented in late April (almost 3 months to the day), there hasn't been a single week that's gone by without us opening at least 1 (and usually 2 or 3) tickets.

It's been a nonstop battle trying to get the system to work smoothly and consistently, and since most of our tickets get closed without any real troubleshooting or resolution, problems pop up repeatedly. But support can't reproduce, soooo...."let us know if it happens again!" So you can wait a week and close the ticket again? Why bother?

I mean, I still bother because I'd rather open tickets and get no resolution than to not even try.

But, yeah. As much as Sprinklr has improved all the work we do, it's also been a massive frustration. Expion was nowhere near as good for moderation in general, but their support was responsive and resolution-oriented. If I could have Sprinklr's functionality with Expion's support, I'd be in heaven.

But for now, I honestly wish I still had Expion. I can work around limited function, but limited support is almost impossible to suffer through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be mindful of your business needs. Demand education on setting up and modifying rules, queues, & macros. You may even want to request to be part of the process when your implementation manager starts building your client environments.

Because Sprinklr is live, it works really well for a team like mine with lots of moderators working simultaneously. No more worrying about people stepping on others' work items or accidental double-responses. Again, reporting is so much better now, so I'm better able to keep track of productivity and do quick spot-checks on quality.

Sprinklr review by User in Financial Services

Best Social Suite Available

What do you like best?

Sprinklr is so customizable which enables you to shape the tool to meet your needs as well as the needs for your company. The biggest components I use are the reporting and engagement tools. I can access so many data points and illustrate the way I need to for a particular report. The engagement tool is wonderful because you can set up custom form fields to better understand who your audience is, what pain points they have, and how you were able to assist them via social.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be steep when you're onboarding new members to your team. Sprinklr does have great training tools and the new community is also a good resource for training. I wish the listening component was a bit simpler to use. It's taken me a while to properly set it up, and there are tweaks that still need to be made for search terms.

Build greater brand awareness, and provide best in class support. We've been able to provide swift support as needed for our customers. We are looking forward to using the platform to help with additional goals as well to continue building on success.

Sprinklr review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

Does Everything

What do you like best?

I can do everything I need to in the tool

What do you dislike?

Sprinklr's IT support and success manager turnover is a huge problem. We would like better support and keep one success manager I possible since our initial person knew us, our business and set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not let them change your success manager or make sure you have a very knowledgeable one. The cert courses are very basic, but for someone just starting out on the tool, it will build a foundation. Make sure you are aware of any additional fees per module or feature. Hire a specific person at your company to manage the build, implementation and day to day tasks in the tool, an admin.

Building customer care and identifying top customer pain points

Learning about Sprinklr?

* We monitor all Sprinklr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.