Sprout Social

Sprout Social

Sprout Social is a leading social media management software that provides engagement, publishing, analytics and team collaboration tools.

Work for Sprout Social?

Learning about Sprout Social?

Sprout Social Reviews

Showing 685 Sprout Social reviews
Sprout Social review by <span>Christopher S.</span>
Christopher S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the ease of assigning team members with tasks and scheduling content to multiple platforms. Reporting is also a great resource for quick insights and metrics. I really like pulling and exporting scheduled posts in an easy-to-see format. It's also fantastic for making quick work of editing photos and even comes with some standard filters, but i rarely use those as they don't tend to make photos looks any better.

What do you dislike?

Managing messages could be a little more intuitive and robust, if the look and feel could match closer to native. Wish we could post to IG without a mobile to do so, but that's an API issue with IG. I really want more flexible reports so I can add or remove data points. Really would like to monitor messages in columns and not a feed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sprout is a great platform, it does come with a learning curve, so take the time to really dive in and go through some training so you can get the most out of it.

I'm managing, publishing, and monitoring multiple accounts and Sprout does really well with doing this. It's all about having almost everything under one roof.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sprout Social
Sprout Social review by <span>Sara P.</span>
Sara P.

Almost Perfect

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The "Smart Inbox" is the best thing about Sprout Social. You get an action item for each Instagram tag or comment, Twitter follows, comments and mentions, and comments on any Facebook post... even comments on ads you're running with a related ad account. The ability to save phrases and hashtags help you catch and respond to more mentions of your company.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling and publishing process for new posts can be frustrating and could be more user friendly. The Sprout Queue is a good automated publisher for content that doesn't need to be posted on a specific day or time, but the process of getting your content to the point where it's ready to be scheduled requires too many steps. The calendar functions for publishing would be great if it included a little more functionality, like drag and drop to reschedule, and categories for organizing content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best service I've come across for social media monitoring. It's not perfect but it's the most useful manager I've found.

Being one person managing many social feeds for a small company, Sprout Social saves me time not having to log in and out of different apps or sites. The tools are all in one place for getting our message out there.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Sprout Social review by <span>Britny K.</span>
Britny K.

Great social scheduling service

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that Sprout Social makes social media management, advocacy and analytics software for businesses easy. Sprout helps us communicate with customers on social channels, collaborate across teams and measure the effectiveness of their efforts on all social channels.

What do you dislike?

I am disappointed with Sprout Social’s lack of integration. Sprout Social only supports Twitter, Facebook (profiles & pages), Google+ pages, Instagram & LinkedIn (profiles & pages). I also don't like the lack of ability of displaying streams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sprout Social will be the right tool for some businesses, and perhaps even you. The entry price (now the Deluxe plan) is $59/user/month, and that is going to be quite a leap for individuals and small businesses.

Sprout Social solves the following problems: Has an in built Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)

Monitoring (although not quite as comprehensive as Mention or the likes of Brandwatch)

Support for teams (drafts, calendar, tasks etc)

Support for multiple profiles, departments, and companies

Security and ability to set specific permission levels and roles

Analytics & Reports

Helpdesk facility (on Premium and above plans) to use social media for customer support

Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android

Integrates with Feedly (for your RSS feeds)

Sprout Social review by <span>Janessa K.</span>
Janessa K.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the fact that my different accounts are separated by pages, yet they're all accessible on one dashboard/platform. Way easier to use that Facebook's Business Manager, where you have to switch from one account to another. By accessing everything from a single dashboard, I save a ton of time each week in replying to customer messages, reviewing notifications, etc. Not to mention, I miss far less notifications (compared to Facebook, where my notifications are separated by different management accounts).

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a more flexible pricing structure for small businesses/marketing firms. If you want to add more than one user, it becomes quite expensive. In addition, while the software as a whole is super intuitive, adding/deleting a profile surprisingly isn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Intuitive, simple, and efficient. I'd recommend Sprout Social to both small and large businesses - marketing firms in particular. This software has allowed me to more efficiently manage my current customers, and frees up a significant amount of time, allowing me to sign up even more clients.

Their reporting feature has made it WAY easier for me to provide my clients with their page analytics. All of my clients are small business owners, and many are unfamiliar with social media. To be able to show them a simple report with basic statistics and graphics, has saved me hours each month on attempting to compile my own reports from Facebook. It helps my client retention, and makes my business as a whole look more professional & efficient.

Sprout Social review by <span>Joseph H.</span>
Joseph H.

Solid Social Media Management Platform

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The user interface is attractive, making it easy to use for the most part. Most of these all-in-one tools are like Swiss Army Knives, meaning they have a bunch of parts, but if you really need to cut something, the knife is pretty useless. I'd say most of the parts are very usable here. Reports are pretty, but I wish they were more customizable.

What do you dislike?

There are just some aspects of the UI that are strange. Managing the networks and people under each account doesn't feel intuitive to me in Sprout. We've had a few support issues with things not posting as expected. They never seem to have a plausible response to them, but luckily, they are rare occurrences compared to the error frequency we experience with Hootsuite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free trial.

Social Media Management. The tool has been a good solution to managing a number of different accounts in one location.

Sprout Social review by <span>Nickolas R.</span>
Nickolas R.
Validated Review

Great Service to cut down time

Validated Review
What do you like best?

All of your social profiles are in one place, automated reporting, white labelled reporting and Instagram functionality is amazing with Sprout Social.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are focused a lot towards Twitter and we cant add a lot of groups compared to the number of profiles

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product if you are a one-stop shop for all your profiles. Sprout will be able to give you metrics, schedule, report and export schedules with ease. Their auto-scheduler is a charm and listens to your profile and will post for certain periods of times which are busiest on your page.

We are solving a large number of issues with Sprout. Mostly scheduling across all pages. Instead of going through each page by page, you have one dashboard and can easily switch between pages. Another thing which sprout helps us with our reporting and also sending schedules in a nice presentable manor.

Learn more about Sprout Social

Sprout Social Videos

Sprout Social Downloads

Learning about Sprout Social?

* We monitor all Sprout Social reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.