Sprout

Sprout is a leading social wellbeing platform, used by progressive companies to improve the health of their employees and their business.

Work for Sprout?

Learning about Sprout?

Sprout Reviews

Ask Sprout a Question
Showing 2 Sprout reviews
Sprout review by User in Financial Services

"Overall great tool for scheduling posts, however needs some work"

What do you like best?

Very easy to schedule multiple posts in a timely manner. The overall feed and direct inbox feature is great to engage with your audience. The reports and analytics are also very user friendly to navigate and analyze.

What do you dislike?

Customizing posts and their appearances on individual platforms is still a bit of a challenge. I have to edit my post in Facebook to tag any parties since the feature won't work directly from Sprout. I have to edit my images on Instagram then re-upload through Sprout since the Instagram filter portal is not available there. Twitter is the most user-friendly platform to completely use on Sprout. Linked In works pretty well too.

Better to keep track of our engagements with our audience and the type of conversations that are being brought up. The analytics also provide key insights as to who are audience is.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sprout
Sprout review by Administrator

"Great experience using Sprout"

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to build out posts ahead of time.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I’ve had with Sprout is the fact that I’m not able to post to Instagram through it.

The problems I am solving with sprout are being able to be far more consistent on social media and communicating with our audience. Sprout keeps it simple and organized for me.

What Corporate Wellness solution do you use?

Learning about Sprout?

* We monitor all Sprout reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.