Sprout

(6 reviews)

Sprout is a leading social wellbeing platform, used by progressive companies to improve the health of their employees and their business.

Work for Sprout?

Learning about Sprout?

Sprout Reviews

Ask Sprout a Question
Showing 6 Sprout reviews
Sprout review by Jay-ar A.
Jay-ar A.

"Great Tool to Check Employee's Records!"

What do you like best?

I really liked Sprout because it gives me the integrated data I need for HRIS purposes. I can view my payroll information as well as my government IDs in just few clicks! Sprout also notifies me if there are discrepancies in my attandance logs and I can use it in filling out my timesheet. The data in Sprout is presented in a simplified way that allows an easy and accurate creation of reports and analysis and strategic decision-making. In addition, I can also access my employee-employer contracts and previous appraisals.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the website crashes and it takes several times to refresh before I could log in to my account. Also, the biometric logs seem to be malfunctioning as it doesn't reflect on my attendance report. Also, our company is currently using US Pacific timezone and there is no way we can switch this on Sprout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for seemlessly monitoring employees' data.

Sprout helps our business in storing employees information such as Government ID numbers, contracts, medical records, and appraisals.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sprout
Sprout review by User in Financial Services

"Overall great tool for scheduling posts, however needs some work"

What do you like best?

Very easy to schedule multiple posts in a timely manner. The overall feed and direct inbox feature is great to engage with your audience. The reports and analytics are also very user friendly to navigate and analyze.

What do you dislike?

Customizing posts and their appearances on individual platforms is still a bit of a challenge. I have to edit my post in Facebook to tag any parties since the feature won't work directly from Sprout. I have to edit my images on Instagram then re-upload through Sprout since the Instagram filter portal is not available there. Twitter is the most user-friendly platform to completely use on Sprout. Linked In works pretty well too.

Better to keep track of our engagements with our audience and the type of conversations that are being brought up. The analytics also provide key insights as to who are audience is.

What Corporate Wellness solution do you use?

Sprout review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good, very robust"

What do you like best?

I like how direct it is and very to understand. I like the customization capabilities of the dash boards, and it did well with integrations to Social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

Knowledge management for the product is not great. Customer support for the product was very limited. Obviously they want you to use the retainer support hours, but still the KM could have been better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend. Great product.

Social Media and also Social Listening capabilities. It helped us solve the ability to practice Social Listening and distribution of crucial information. Great tool.

Sprout review by Administrator

"Great experience using Sprout"

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to build out posts ahead of time.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I’ve had with Sprout is the fact that I’m not able to post to Instagram through it.

The problems I am solving with sprout are being able to be far more consistent on social media and communicating with our audience. Sprout keeps it simple and organized for me.

Sprout review by User in Higher Education

"Amp up your social media efficiency!"

What do you like best?

My favorite Sprout feature is calendar feature, which works well with the queue that fills gaps that are unscheduled.

What do you dislike?

It’s pretty costly for a small organization looking to engage all employees.

Calendarinf posts and automation.

Sprout review by User

"Sprout"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with good tagging and ability to search

What do you dislike?

Twitter side often is bIggy and you cant answer

Way to keep track of social medua

Learning about Sprout?

* We monitor all Sprout reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Sprout