Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

SproutLoud

3.9
(5 reviews)

SproutLoud's channel marketing solutions help brands engage local sales and distribution partners through an easy-to-use online marketing portal.

Work for SproutLoud?

Learning about SproutLoud?

SproutLoud Reviews

Ask SproutLoud a Question
Showing 5 SproutLoud reviews
SproutLoud review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Streamlines co-op advertising credit process. But not sure a process is needed. "

What do you like best?

I use Sproutloud to submit co-op advertising campaigns for reimbursement from manufacturer. It speeds the approval process up dramatically and clarifies guidelines very well. Customer service is outstanding and prompt to help me through the process. This is much better than other vendors that try to manage the same process in house.

What do you dislike?

Although Sproutloud does a great job, I’d much rather manufacturers not require approval for co-op advertising credit and just give us (distributors) credit to use as we wish. One major vedor does this and its so much easier. So great software, serves its purpose, but more manufacturers should consider if its needed.

Co-op advertising credit process. Saves time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SproutLoud
SproutLoud review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent Solution for Channel Marketing at the Local Level"

What do you like best?

I like using this platform. Not only does it accomplish simplifying local marketing, it's easy to use (for the seasoned marketer that already knows their way around marketing solutions). The platform makes integration of offline and online marketing strategy simpler by combining execution through third parties into one platform. This is a great product for simplifying workflow and improving your organization's overall level of business intelligence.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike. Hopefully as the company grows, there will be more hands on partnership for smaller enterprises, but it still does better than the competition in my experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this platform a try if you'd like to integrate channel management into one solution at the local level.

Local integration of offline and online for a regional retailer where we can make apples-to-apples comparisons of performance as well as plan promotions, sales, product changes with more ease across channels at the local level.

What SEO solution do you use?

SproutLoud review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great way to save time"

What do you like best?

I love how efficient SproutLoud is. This platform allows marketers like me to multitask and performs so many tasks that I would have to do manually like planning a campaign and monitoring analytics and various other success metrics.

What do you dislike?

It’s a bit spendy, to be honest. But if you can afford it, you definitely get what you pay for.

You’re saving time, plain and simple. It’s simply a matter of whether you want to go through the trouble & human effort of doing everything yourself, or paying to have an efficient service do it all for you and free up that brainspace which you can then use to get an edge on competitors!

SproutLoud review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Increased lead generation, easy to use"

What do you like best?

I was able to simplify campaigns, increase lead generation and get great insights from the analytics - live support for a small team was another perk

What do you dislike?

if you don't have a basic understanding of what you want to accomplish, this tool cannot help you. it really is more an "expert" tool, versus a team tool

I was mainly looking to increase lead gen and digital engagement, and these analytics let me know what I missed and it helped me simply and redirect my efforts

SproutLoud review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good SEO Software, worth a try!"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to use and navigate and did improve my channel sales with great campaigns

What do you dislike?

Big learning curve at first, and maybe this is due to my inexperience but it took me a minute to get adjusted to how it all works

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time to see if it actually improves your sales

Better channel sales for my business and I saw a larger reach with better SEO after using this product

Learning about SproutLoud?

* We monitor all SproutLoud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.