SproutVideo

4.8

SproutVideo is a powerful video hosting platform for business.

Work for SproutVideo?

Learning about SproutVideo?

SproutVideo Reviews

Ask SproutVideo a Question
Showing 4 SproutVideo reviews
SproutVideo review by Deidrinelle M.
Deidrinelle M.

"Super user friendly"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the interface of the software. It's fairly easy to use and I'm not tech savvy at all. I will, however, be phoning a friend to see if they can help me be successful with this product. It seems to have lots of potential and I want to unleash all of it!

What do you dislike?

So far, I don't have any qualms with the software in its current state as I'm still learning it. However, the tutorials have been helpful and I'm grateful for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm still learning but from what I've seen so far, it seems relatively easy to use. I think my next method of action is to reach out to someone whom has a background in technology to pick their brain on how to be successful with this product.

I'm hoping that by utilizing SproutVideo, we can engage students to become more impactful in their everyday on campus. I realize that the benefits of utilize this software, to create videos, is another avenue for us to reach a specific, growing audience.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SproutVideo
SproutVideo review by Andrew A.
Andrew A.

"Video Hosting perfected"

What do you like best?

Sprout video hosting is a platform for small business to host their video and share it easily with their community. the pricing of sprout video is one of the cheapest in the market with the basic plan starting just under $60. there is also a free trial option provided by them in case you wish to try them. in fact I actually used the free trial option before going with the premium plan. the platform is very simple with an easy to navigate interface and users won't have much trouble with it. its very simple to upload a video with the basic drag and drop feature. the customization options are the main feature that makes sprout video stand out from the rest. there are tons of customization options for making your own video player and branding them. the analytics are also awesome with detailed statistics including geographics, average playtime and so many other details. there are also many tools to generate revenue out of your videos. the customer service is another thing about sprout video, they are just awesome and really friendly. they reply quite fast and I'm very satisfied with them till this point.

What do you dislike?

the video size is very limited when it comes to sprout video, the platform isn't built to handle large files and I have trouble several times when I tried to upload large files. the delivery of the video and sharing are sometimes limited which can be troublesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is one of the best in the business, highly recommended

sprout video is a platform where you can host your video and share them

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

SproutVideo review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Best Video hosting platform"

What do you like best?

This software is the best video hosting platform I have ever used. The user interface of this software is simple and clean. there are no complex set of menus and buttons. Its just drag and drop as simple as that. It also shows analytics of our video which is very useful in order to keep track of our video. Also, the security provided by this software is also remarkable. It also shows individual viewers of your video. the best part is yet to come. We can access all these features at a very low price. and there is an option of a free trial if you wish to try it out first.

What do you dislike?

The upload video size is very low. I face difficulty in uploading high-quality videos which are larger in size so I am forced to reduce its quality and upload it. As this software is not that expanded it still lacks an inbuilt video ability like youtube in which we can share a video directly in the youtube inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's actually better than Youtube. If you want you can go for the free trial which they provide and test out the software.

I use this software for business purposes. For my business, I upload videos of working of machinery. I need to keep track of all the viewers and also be sure nobody could steal my video because in business that's really important and this software provides it.

SproutVideo review by Chris F.
Chris F.

"Outstanding Video Platform"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use that Sprout brings to the subject. I upload a new video each week and I find the process to be incredibly easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints about Sprout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are pushing video out on a regular basis then this is a great tool and a repository for your archives. They support all forms of video content.

I am an astrologer and I publish a weekly video regarding the planetary positions and the impact they leave on us.

Learning about SproutVideo?

* We monitor all SproutVideo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.