SPS Commerce Fulfillment

SPS Commerce products are engineered to conquer retail's biggest challenges and deliver promising opportunities. Working together they help you improve the consumer's shopping experience - across all channels.

Work for SPS Commerce Fulfillment?
Cleo integration suite  electronic data interchange

Learning about SPS Commerce?

SPS Commerce Fulfillment Reviews

Ask SPS Commerce a Question
Showing 37 SPS Commerce reviews
SPS Commerce review by <span>Nick L.</span>
Nick L.

EDI in a snap.

What do you like best?

Once you learn the ropes, it's incredible easy to use. The main benefit is being able to quickly set up EDI with vendors. I was able to set it up within about a week. The interface is very easy to use and helpful tips are offered as you go through processes. Error checking is very helpful in making sure you didn't miss any required fields.

What do you dislike?

The training videos feature a cartoon that plays out and aren't very helpful. However, there are other training videos in the advanced section that were fantastic and do a great job of providing step-by-step instructions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skip the cartoon training videos and just go straight to the advanced videos that go step by step on how to acknowlege, ship, and invoice orders.

An incredibly easy tool to implement EDI with vendors that require it. Using something like SPS is a great tool to use in the interim if you plan on implementing EDI directly with vendors. The price is fair as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SPS Commerce Fulfillment
SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

Not Ready For Fishbowl 2017

What do you like best?

Until it's working properly, nothing to like

What do you dislike?

The EDI Adapter worked well in Fishbowl 2016, still working out bugs for FB 2017. Major issue is that document history is stored locally, so only the user that generated the document can see that it was processed. To other uses it looks like the item (ASN or Invoice) is still open. Responsiveness under 2017 much slower than 2016

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to implement with Fishbowl/QuickBooks combination be careful. SPS does not have their 2017 version operating properly yet. Also, issue with QB user privileges (practically admin level) to send EDI invoices. Lack of unified data viewing so all users know which documents have been submitted is a glaring shortcoming

Moving to EDI to process orders from major accounts and reduce workload. So far, that objective has not been realized

What Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solution do you use?

SPS Commerce review by <span>Robert S.</span>
Robert S.

IMPLEMENTATION NIGHTMARE - So far at least

What do you like best?

Hate to say after almost 4 weeks nothing

What do you dislike?

This has been the WORST IMPLEMENTATION PLANNING effort I've ever experienced of a software application particularly one that is supposed to be "Integrated". So far there is nothing at all "Integrated" about this application, or SPS Commerce as a company for that matter, whatsoever. My factory will use one "application" to extract orders from Amazon and Brookstone portals and prepare items for shipping and I'll use another "application" to extract orders or populated them into my Quickbooks bookkeeping system. This is certainly not "integration". And there are two different departments at SPS that handle both and neither know anything at all about what each other do. In fact they don't even know each other or talk to each other even though they sit in the same building! The interface with QB is not at all what I was sold on during the presages period. Then I was told I'd have to pay for mods and then I was told it was a limitation of QB. Which is it. They can't even explain to me how other customers are doing it which makes me wonder if anyone has ever done it. So if you have, please call me, I'd love to learn from you!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel Free to call me! Ask for RECENT customer referrals in your line of business and follow-up with them. Demand to see their implementation checklist and make them follow it, don't be fooled by "we've done this many times before". Demand to ask for experienced project team implementers, with more than 1 year experience in their software. And, if your going to be interfacing with any accounting software for example, be sure their project person knows the difference between a Sales Order and a Purchase Order and an Invoice and what each is used for. Sounds stupid? Well, when YOU have to educate them on this you'll see what I mean why it's taking so long to implement and why their not prepared.

Would like to do order fulfillment from two large retailers. So far after 4 weeks of implementation we have not been able to extract a SINGLE ORDER! SPS always "forgets" one thing or another so we lose one week of potential time savings for not only me but for my factory as well. My factory is getting very worried this is not going to save them time and I'm getting concerned this is not going to interface with Quickbooks the way it was explained to me in the demos. It seems the right hand at SPS does not know what the left is doing. Nor do they what their respective "application" pieces do. And yet they continue to call this an "Integrated Solution". How can it be if they are not integrated themselves? Believe me I WANT this to work but most of the time I can't get anyone to answer the phone. They do call back - hours later - but when you're running a real time business, that doesn't do much good. And Help Desk? 15 minute wait time is terrible.

SPS Commerce review by <span>John M.</span>
John M.

Efficiency is key

What do you like best?

SPS Fulfillment allows us to expedite our business while maintaining accuracy. By automating order entry we save hundreds of manual entry hours and increase our accuracy dramatically.

What do you dislike?

We struggle with customer care response times and sometimes need to speak to multiple CC people to solve an issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a great product, very user friendly and SPS seems committed to imprroving their product and adding business tools to help their customers.

We just implemented an ASN integration with one of our 3PL's which allows orders to move through our warehouse a lot faster and meet customer expectations..

SPS Commerce review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

Over a barrel.

What do you like best?

Good home page and ok to navigate. Fulfills our EDI requirements .

What do you dislike?

Other EDI's are willing to compete on price, SPS price is their price, feels like they don't need us! Called in for help on some 846 and shipping questions because the program wasn't working correctly, attendant was not able to help, a day later a different one figured out what the problem was. Spending MORE money on SPS than we are making. How are we supposed to grow when we get nailed right out of the gate with all the fees....

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a decent system, it works but the cost is difficult to get over when there are others that provide the same service for less.

EDI fulfillment. We can work with our partner.

SPS Commerce review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

Eommerce and Inventory manager

What do you like best?

I like that they are local for us- nice to be able to meet frequently

Also compared to commerce hub (who we also work with), SPS's system is much easier to navigate.

The staff is very friendly.

Their network of partners is very impressive.

Their events (influence) have resulted in getting new business though networking

What do you dislike?

The staff is VERY silo. As a customer we feel that we have to watch each step of the process to ensure its moving along efficiently-doesn't seem like their is someone is who watching the overall process and pushing things along (lack of project management).

Universal catalog is horrible- not user friendly at all and wish there was a better solution available for product set up and management through their systems.

Even though they have an extensive network haven't been able to leverage the relationships to help build new business relationships as much as we would like. (outside of their events).

Recommendations to others considering the product

do your homework. Understand who you want to work with and ensure that SPS has those customers in their network- makes the onboarding integration much more seamless and costly

order automation and live inventory feeds have been HUGE for us.

Building our ecommerce business, we experienced 400% growth this year.

Learning about SPS Commerce Fulfillment?

* We monitor all SPS Commerce Fulfillment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.