SPS Commerce Fulfillment

SPS Commerce Fulfillment

4.0

With SPS Commerce Fulfillment, you’ll have an entire team of trusted advisors ready to help you gain more from your EDI and achieve 100% compliance.

Work for SPS Commerce Fulfillment?

Learning about SPS Commerce?

SPS Commerce Fulfillment Reviews

Ask SPS Commerce a Question
Showing 79 SPS Commerce reviews
SPS Commerce review by Jessika C.
Jessika C.

"Great customer service, user friendly website"

What do you like best?

The entire workflow is laid out for easy viewing, and all information can be easily obtained. The system walks you through the process from start to finish and even has the option to check your work. There have been a couple of time where I was unsure how to proceed with a process and their easy online chat option makes it simple to get in touch with a human. The check for errors option is great as well, because there is the occasional time where we miss something! Two thumbs up!

What do you dislike?

I frequently receive emails with information that is not relevant to the workflow. Example below:

Details:

Bluestem Brands, Inc.:

* Product Activity: 05/12/2018

Bluestem Brands, Inc. Total: 1

Grand Total: 1

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

SPS Commerce Fulfillments allows me to easily track and manage all open accounts. I came into this position when this system was already in use at our company, and with little to no training found this very easy to jump right into!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SPS Commerce Fulfillment
SPS Commerce review by Kris Y.
Kris Y.

"Avoid: Quickbooks not a full "integration" , slow customer service, multiple portals for customers"

What do you like best?

Not much after two months of working with the implementation team.

What do you dislike?

1. They claim a quickbooks online integration. While there are parts that have been integrated, there are several business cases that were not coded into the connector. For example, SPS CAN NOT integrate Invoice which have 'bundled' Product/Services inside of Quickbooks (based on Items/Invoice API tables). Really? Yes, I'm not joking. I coded a custom Python script in 4 days to push invoices with 'bundled' ("Group Line Details" in QBs API) products into QBs, why can't their developers?

2. Customer service, "implementation specialists" for integrations are slow and unresponsive. As a customer that is spending $$$ a month for a product, and the implementation person only helps out one day a week, that's poor service IMO. I even called on 6/21, spoke to Ryan, a Quickbooks specialist regarding some issues....his recommendation for a particular issue was to manually put in the orders. Wait what? The product is supposed to do that for us, and your recommendation is to go back to how we were previously doing it? Lil Dicky says it best......"Ohhh, don't double charge me for it!"

However, I was able to get one of my custom requests implemented but the other 4 were just ignored.

3. You would assume that your customer would have one portal to submit POs/orders, then a logic layer built in to push PO's to the appropriate fulfillment center. Nope, thats NOT how it works with SPS. They build a portal for every fulfillment center you have. Confusing and frustrating all around. What you expect and what you get is never the norm with SPS

4. No python API? Its 2018, everyone and their mom knows some python.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a quickbooks integration, avoid this product until they build in all the different use cases into the product.

Was trying to automate the B2B PO intake and push to fulfillment center + Quickbooks. Didn't live up to expectations.

No real benefits realized. My custom python script provide more flexibility and automation that SPS.

What Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solution do you use?

SPS Commerce review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"BEST EDI TOOL I HAVE USED YET"

What do you like best?

Being able to perform shipping functions directly from my desk top through shipping integration. It has made shipping to my biggest drop shipment customer quick, convenient, and easy.

What do you dislike?

The only part about Fulfillment that I am not always happy with is something that Fulfillment does not control, that is when the internet goes down and I can't access Fulfillment. Otherwise, I am completely happy with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used previous SPS products as well as products from other providers, and Fulfillment is my favorite product in over 6 years of expereince.

With Fulfillment I can easily communicate order changes with my customers, and I always have access to a "paper trail" through Fulfillment when I need to do so.

"SPS Commerce Review"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of SPS Commerce. SPS Commerce will check for errors and show you the mistakes to fix which cuts down on deductions. Overall, it's easy to use and a great EDI tool.

What do you dislike?

The price - we are required to use EDI services by our trading partners in order to do business, but we are a small company so it is not cost effective for us. Also, you can streamline your documents for quick processing, but only if the trading partner has set it that way. For example, when invoicing, if your trading partner has not set certain fields to be changed, then that field cannot be set for "quick" invoicing which requires completing by full entry. I would like to be able to change those fields to set up auto-fill to make the process quicker on my end.

Allows you to be paid quicker and It can reduce the amount of deductions if set up properly.

SPS Commerce review by Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

"SPS is a Must have for EDI Customers"

What do you like best?

Its fairly straight forward to use, compared to others that we looked into. They updated it and removed java a year or so ago and its soooooo much faster! If you havent tried it recently, I would def recommend giving it another shot. We also really like how easy it is to accept changes and go to the most recent order (instead of sifting through trying to find the most recent version of the PO)

What do you dislike?

I dont like that you cant submit the ASN and invoice all at the same time. Its an extra step that isnt required with some of our other drop ship vendors (but i know that sometimes this is caused by the requirements of our own customers and not by SPS

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always making things faster is crucial! If you can save us time, we are more likely to use SPS for more vendors.

Submitting information tot he customer is MUCH faster than if we had to email them the tracking for each order. There is also less of a chance of human error (Not seeing an order come in, misspell something when reentering, etc)

SPS Commerce review by Administrator

"A great alternative to using multiple purchase order sites"

What do you like best?

I like that it is all in one place, and once you learn how the processes work, it becomes more intuitive if you add a new partner, so you do not have to go learn yet another process.

What do you dislike?

We were never able to get FedEx and UPS integrated for some reason and it took a long time before we were able to get through to someone who would help us close it. And ultimately we paid for months of the FedEx integration that we were not able to use, and were not compensated for it. Another issue is, one of our partners is Walmart.com and it is much easier to process the orders through their site than it is on SPS. It saves us a LOT of time to use there 3-5 step process than the confusing 12-15 step process on SPS, plus having to go to FedEx.com to process and print the label.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask a lot of questions and make sure the process will work for you before you commit.

We want to consolidate all of our selling partners into one place and have a smooth process so our employees don't have to jump to multiple sites and learn multiple processes in order to complete an order. Ultimately saving time and money. Processing the Amazon.com (US) purchase orders works quite well, however it was not possible for me to process Amazon.com (UK) orders.

SPS Commerce review by Becky  I.
Becky I.

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to create your own templates that work best for your needs per customer. I like the ease of use when it comes to access as well as creation of both advanced ship notices as well as invoices.

What do you dislike?

I wish after an asn or invoice has been sent, if you find that there has been an error created that there would be an option to retrieve the document for editing or to send notification of the error along with the corrected version.

The benefit that we have found is that we are receiving our payments in a more timely manner.

SPS Commerce review by Nick L.
Nick L.

"EDI in a snap."

What do you like best?

Once you learn the ropes, it's incredible easy to use. The main benefit is being able to quickly set up EDI with vendors. I was able to set it up within about a week. The interface is very easy to use and helpful tips are offered as you go through processes. Error checking is very helpful in making sure you didn't miss any required fields.

What do you dislike?

The training videos feature a cartoon that plays out and aren't very helpful. However, there are other training videos in the advanced section that were fantastic and do a great job of providing step-by-step instructions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skip the cartoon training videos and just go straight to the advanced videos that go step by step on how to acknowlege, ship, and invoice orders.

An incredibly easy tool to implement EDI with vendors that require it. Using something like SPS is a great tool to use in the interim if you plan on implementing EDI directly with vendors. The price is fair as well.

SPS Commerce review by Dona  H.
Dona H.

"SPS is very helpful in resolving issues and answering questions. "

What do you like best?

The representative are friendly and understanding. They take their time and answer questions and resolve issues that we have.

What do you dislike?

Once you enter something it is nearly impossible to change it. I once mistakenly entered the quantity twice on the add line item and called to ask how to fix it. I was told I had to contact the customer, the customer didn't know what to do, so I call sps back and got a different person who helped me fix it.

It helps the ordering process run smoothly.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator

"SPS is the best, easiest and convenient for today's eCommerce order fufillment"

What do you like best?

The SPS platform is very easy to understand, navigate and process orders.

What do you dislike?

Inventory - if SPS can somehow organize the item numbers in sequence this would be so helpful. At this point and time, the item numbers are organized by how you enter them. Also, if we can get a csv file of customer info, address, telephone number so we can import into UPS / FedEx - that would be awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend SPS Commerce to anyone trying out a eCommerce portal.

Whenever we have problems with orders or any kind of issues, SPS is always on top of the issues to resolve in a timely manner.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Not Ready For Fishbowl 2017"

What do you like best?

Until it's working properly, nothing to like

What do you dislike?

The EDI Adapter worked well in Fishbowl 2016, still working out bugs for FB 2017. Major issue is that document history is stored locally, so only the user that generated the document can see that it was processed. To other uses it looks like the item (ASN or Invoice) is still open. Responsiveness under 2017 much slower than 2016

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to implement with Fishbowl/QuickBooks combination be careful. SPS does not have their 2017 version operating properly yet. Also, issue with QB user privileges (practically admin level) to send EDI invoices. Lack of unified data viewing so all users know which documents have been submitted is a glaring shortcoming

Moving to EDI to process orders from major accounts and reduce workload. So far, that objective has not been realized

SPS Commerce review by User

"Excellent way to process order from start to finish"

What do you like best?

The accuracy and real time updates that provide information needed to effectively and successfully run the business .

What do you dislike?

Some vendors submit one PO# for multiple store locations which allows more room for error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It depends on the size of the business. If you're just a small start up, SPS is probably not a way to go. But if you're experiencing rapid growth, i would go for SPS.

At the moment we're trying to figure out if we should start using the integrated fulfillment because of the growth of our business. Relevant up to date information and seamless process from receiving the order until the end.

SPS Commerce review by Maisa A.
Maisa A.

"Great help!"

What do you like best?

Every time i have a question or problem, SPS supplies me with all the answers i need. I have never contacted SPS and ended up unsatisfied. I use SPS daily for most of my office work. It is so easy to navigate through the site.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this site. I am a daily user & would recommend SPS Commerce to anyone, any day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SPS support will help you with everything. The site is easy to use but whatever you can't figure out will be broken down for you.

Getting a new partner added to our list, which takes a simple email.

SPS Commerce review by Melissa P.
Melissa P.

"SPS Commerce makes EDI life smooth!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the visual vividness of all screens and how user friendly SPS Commerce is!

What do you dislike?

I do not like that people on chat are only available during the east coast hours. It would be much easier to have more flexibility on hours for west coast people!

We are solving our PO organization and our ease of invoicing and data base comparison.

SPS Commerce review by J B.
J B.

"New vendor setup - correction to programming"

What do you like best?

Ease of certain attributes, vendor specific, Reinhart, Save-A-Lot.

What do you dislike?

Complexity of US Food orders. Austin Bushman has been fabulous in getting code written to correct the missing links in data transmission. But US Foods asks for way TOO much data on an item level.

paperless is a plus. But cost of service is not a savings when compared to normal postage

SPS Commerce review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"A convenient EDI Portal for Commerce"

What do you like best?

I like the format of the .csv exports for orders. It makes it very easy to process large quantities of orders with ease. Our company serves approximately 14 different vendors all in SPS Commerce. It gives us a relatively uniform format to process and fulfill orders with a very quick turnaround.

What do you dislike?

There aren't enough settings to customize portal. Some of the features available are hidden and take some time to find.

I am removing the need to hand enter orders. When invoicing and giving advance ship notices, they can all be done at once.

"How great is SPS"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate thru. and I love the check function before your submit a document to be sent

What do you dislike?

sometimes, I have trouble entering the date. Should be simple enough, but for me, I guess my fingers don;e hit the right button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used other EDI products in the last 15 years and I find SPS to be the easiest

some of our customers require us to use EDI. SPS has been great in that it has taken all the headaches away. you have made it a simple fill-in the blank solution.

SPS Commerce review by Isaiah P.
Isaiah P.

"Great "

What do you like best?

There is very minimal work on our end when we have to receive orders or send out invoices.

What do you dislike?

When we submit any tickets for help, it is taking longer than usual to receive help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SPS makes work alot easier! I would recommend it to anyone who processes alot of orders. It is easy to use and anyone can be trained to make use of its tools.

It is alot faster to receive and send documents with SPS. Work that typically used to take hours can now be done in a few minutes.

SPS Commerce review by Rosa K.
Rosa K.

"Wonderful Company "

What do you like best?

We love working with SPS. They are very organized. They are easy reachable and fix problems in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change is to see invoices sent via EDI in SPS Fulfillment.

SPS solved our EDI transmission problems. We changed from another EDI provider company and we couldn't be happier.

SPS Commerce review by Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.

"Easy to understand, but alot of steps to be completed"

What do you like best?

The SPS program is very easy to understand and go through. Able to access and updated frequently. Can have multiple users in at same time.

What do you dislike?

Many steps to get to final stage. When creating ASN and we have over 1000 boxes per shipment it can be very time consuming. A lot of our boxes may have same part # and Qty would be nice to have a TARE that we could just copy. Instead of re-entering all the boxes quantity.

Able to do multiple POs on a single ASN.

SPS Commerce review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Navigation and processing genious"

What do you like best?

I can find anything I need by simple searches, which helps make the processing that much easier.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure this is a dislike, but it would be nice to have each of our clients on a seperate page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no maintenance that a customer would need to provide to use the website. All transactions are very clear and easy to use and understand.

The benefit to using SPS Commerce Fulfillment is the time and cost savings for each of the transactions. Not to mention the save on paper.

SPS Commerce review by Rob W.
Rob W.

"Best Service For EDI transmission "

What do you like best?

Customer service is the Best at what they do , they have the knowledge and expertise to walk you through any and all applications and willing to teach to use completely

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike other than some waiting on phone is the norm

Recommendations to others considering the product

SPS Is the way to go , easy to use , great service, on top of the industry full form access

Most companies are EDI Complaint they take the guess work out and created an easy to use program

SPS Commerce review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"IMPLEMENTATION NIGHTMARE - So far at least"

What do you like best?

Hate to say after almost 4 weeks nothing

What do you dislike?

This has been the WORST IMPLEMENTATION PLANNING effort I've ever experienced of a software application particularly one that is supposed to be "Integrated". So far there is nothing at all "Integrated" about this application, or SPS Commerce as a company for that matter, whatsoever. My factory will use one "application" to extract orders from Amazon and Brookstone portals and prepare items for shipping and I'll use another "application" to extract orders or populated them into my Quickbooks bookkeeping system. This is certainly not "integration". And there are two different departments at SPS that handle both and neither know anything at all about what each other do. In fact they don't even know each other or talk to each other even though they sit in the same building! The interface with QB is not at all what I was sold on during the presages period. Then I was told I'd have to pay for mods and then I was told it was a limitation of QB. Which is it. They can't even explain to me how other customers are doing it which makes me wonder if anyone has ever done it. So if you have, please call me, I'd love to learn from you!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel Free to call me! Ask for RECENT customer referrals in your line of business and follow-up with them. Demand to see their implementation checklist and make them follow it, don't be fooled by "we've done this many times before". Demand to ask for experienced project team implementers, with more than 1 year experience in their software. And, if your going to be interfacing with any accounting software for example, be sure their project person knows the difference between a Sales Order and a Purchase Order and an Invoice and what each is used for. Sounds stupid? Well, when YOU have to educate them on this you'll see what I mean why it's taking so long to implement and why their not prepared.

Would like to do order fulfillment from two large retailers. So far after 4 weeks of implementation we have not been able to extract a SINGLE ORDER! SPS always "forgets" one thing or another so we lose one week of potential time savings for not only me but for my factory as well. My factory is getting very worried this is not going to save them time and I'm getting concerned this is not going to interface with Quickbooks the way it was explained to me in the demos. It seems the right hand at SPS does not know what the left is doing. Nor do they what their respective "application" pieces do. And yet they continue to call this an "Integrated Solution". How can it be if they are not integrated themselves? Believe me I WANT this to work but most of the time I can't get anyone to answer the phone. They do call back - hours later - but when you're running a real time business, that doesn't do much good. And Help Desk? 15 minute wait time is terrible.

SPS Commerce review by Micah G.
Micah G.

"User friendly for simple order processing"

What do you like best?

I think SPS has great "on phone" customer service. They are knowledgable and can solve issues consistently.

What do you dislike?

When creating labels in the ASN draft, the style ID and style description do not match. I have asked customer to transmit properly but still shoes up wrong in SPS portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to process orders via EDI service.

We are able to track POs and process customer orders in a timely manner. Fulfillment is user friendly simple to operate.

SPS Commerce review by John M.
John M.

"Efficiency is key"

What do you like best?

SPS Fulfillment allows us to expedite our business while maintaining accuracy. By automating order entry we save hundreds of manual entry hours and increase our accuracy dramatically.

What do you dislike?

We struggle with customer care response times and sometimes need to speak to multiple CC people to solve an issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a great product, very user friendly and SPS seems committed to imprroving their product and adding business tools to help their customers.

We just implemented an ASN integration with one of our 3PL's which allows orders to move through our warehouse a lot faster and meet customer expectations..

SPS Commerce review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Over a barrel."

What do you like best?

Good home page and ok to navigate. Fulfills our EDI requirements .

What do you dislike?

Other EDI's are willing to compete on price, SPS price is their price, feels like they don't need us! Called in for help on some 846 and shipping questions because the program wasn't working correctly, attendant was not able to help, a day later a different one figured out what the problem was. Spending MORE money on SPS than we are making. How are we supposed to grow when we get nailed right out of the gate with all the fees....

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a decent system, it works but the cost is difficult to get over when there are others that provide the same service for less.

EDI fulfillment. We can work with our partner.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator

"SPS Commerce Fullfillment is tops!"

What do you like best?

My company has been working with SPS Commerce Fulfillment for a couple years now. They system has gone through improvements during that time and has become easier to use. The customer service is also top-notch! They are quick to respond and resolve any questions or issues.

What do you dislike?

When purchase orders aren't submitted through SPS but the invoices are submitted back to buyers through SPS, the invoicing process can be labor intensive. SPS is working to solve this with us currently.

My company is working to streamline invoicing for a multifaceted ordering process. The problem is on its way to being resolved and we are so excited about that.

SPS Commerce review by Cody T.
Cody T.

"Very Exceptional Services Provided "

What do you like best?

How easy it is for issues to be resolved. The analyst support is very exceptional!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that sometimes I am not updated on the task like I am told I would be. Sometimes the email is not sent out.

Our entire EDI environment seems to just work because of the Fulfillment system. With the system it saves us a lot of time.

SPS Commerce review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Eommerce and Inventory manager"

What do you like best?

I like that they are local for us- nice to be able to meet frequently

Also compared to commerce hub (who we also work with), SPS's system is much easier to navigate.

The staff is very friendly.

Their network of partners is very impressive.

Their events (influence) have resulted in getting new business though networking

What do you dislike?

The staff is VERY silo. As a customer we feel that we have to watch each step of the process to ensure its moving along efficiently-doesn't seem like their is someone is who watching the overall process and pushing things along (lack of project management).

Universal catalog is horrible- not user friendly at all and wish there was a better solution available for product set up and management through their systems.

Even though they have an extensive network haven't been able to leverage the relationships to help build new business relationships as much as we would like. (outside of their events).

Recommendations to others considering the product

do your homework. Understand who you want to work with and ensure that SPS has those customers in their network- makes the onboarding integration much more seamless and costly

order automation and live inventory feeds have been HUGE for us.

Building our ecommerce business, we experienced 400% growth this year.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator

"15 years working together"

What do you like best?

since we have been using SPS over the last 15 years new TP's sort of fall into place

What do you dislike?

over the last couple of years it seems to take longer for a response, or data review on a submitted form. the whole reply to tickets vs picking up the phone. the delays. resending missing documents, determining what docs are missing. using both the old and new portals because not everything is moved over

Recommendations to others considering the product

to really understand the process before you jump in. each TP uses different fields with the same record types, diff qualifers reflex diff data in fields

the large # of orders we process

SPS Commerce review by User

"Uses for Company Processing"

What do you like best?

This company makes it easy to submit invoices to our customers with limited issues.

What do you dislike?

There could be more customization. This allows us to manually input our data; but if we could just upload a copy of our invoice and they use to process it would go much quicker.

We solved the issues of using an outdated system to bring invoices to our various customers.

"Easy experience"

What do you like best?

Clear way of processing orders and quick response to questions

What do you dislike?

When I make a typing error I'm unable to go back and correct so it makes things complicated. For example I type the invoice number wrong, I would like to go back and edit so the customer can see there was a typo and the corrected invoice.

Smooth order confirmations and invoicing for Costco

"Frustrating at times"

What do you like best?

The notifications and the grouping of PO's into new, ready to acknowledge, ready to confirm, and ready to ship. It helps to know what ones are invoiced, etc.

What do you dislike?

Too much repeat typing of information on ship confirms and invoices. The same info. given on a ship notification is required on the invoice, also. It's irritating and time consuming.

We just invoice customer's online.

SPS Commerce review by User

"Fairly Easy to Use, But a Little Pricey"

What do you like best?

The site is user friendly and does it best to guide you through any process. It does allow for templates to be created to speed up certain processes.

What do you dislike?

The setup and monthly fees for certain partners seem expensive

We have several customer who require EDI to process their orders and this one system has been able to meet the requirements of most.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

at the top of the screen you are able to see your new orders and you are able to use the search option many ways

What do you dislike?

we have not had any major problems with the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

ask questions they always get back to you

we are able to know right away if there is a problem with the substitution of a document

SPS Commerce review by Erik W.
Erik W.

"Influence Event 2017"

What do you like best?

This year was great by having the opportunities to network more with the SPS Team and our current and future partners.

What do you dislike?

The opening presentation was a little bit of a copy/paste from last year's opening presentation. Percentage overload.

SPS Commerce Fulfillment has allowed us to on-board our partners faster, as the accounts we were seeking already exited as SPS customers. The benefits of SPS Commerce Fulfillment Webforms allowed our company to get to market faster via EDI, while we built out SAP B1 database.

SPS Commerce review by Allani A.
Allani A.

"Better with the new platform!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the new sleek look and ease of uploading information.

What do you dislike?

Mobile device capability is nonexistent. I wish I could open new orders on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mobile capabilities would be AWESOME!!!

Ease for our customers to upload invoices and promptly pay!

SPS Commerce review by david y.
david y.

"SPS rocks"

What do you like best?

Great service, Easy to use. I highly recommend SPS for EDI services.

What do you dislike?

AAFES grand totals (on screen) are too light.

EDI

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"SPS Commerce EDI Fulfillment portal review"

What do you like best?

SPS Commerce makes it very easy to view and process orders, even for those that are brand new to EDI.

What do you dislike?

I thought that I was missing something at first, but that's just because SPS does a great job of streamlining the process for web-based EDI.

Easy and simple order processing for companies that need to be EDI compliant but aren't necessarily ready to fully integrate with their systems.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Once you learn it, it's easy!"

What do you like best?

Interface is clean and simple. Once you learn it, and it's difficult the first time - but after that, it's easy! You get into a routine. I'd advise reading the PDF on how to use the interface and watch all the videos. It's mainly alot of clicking and creating new documents over and over with each order.

What do you dislike?

Customization for color would be nice to have.

Keeping up with orders has been easier.

"Clear and easy EDI"

What do you like best?

It's simplicity. Although it's a clean and simple design, it's functionality is spot on.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to get to the overview page of all past PO's, planning schedules... some of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simplicity with desired functionality is the key. Customizable. Extremely supportive chat team.

An ordering, ASN and payment system via email/mail. The ease of SPS.

SPS Commerce review by Kelly W.
Kelly W.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

SPS has gone out of their way to find opportunities to ensure our EDI setup was fast and efficient. Very easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything about the process and followup has gone well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SPS has good insight in working with many relationships, so ask them if there are ways they can help you discover additional value by finding opportunities to tie your vendors/clients/etc. into the SPS platform. They may surprise you with their knowledge of your existing contacts.

Working with our vendors and clients to provide them EDI functionality and benefits with low cost.

SPS Commerce review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Best Buy - Foremost - SPS"

What do you like best?

Operation is human-friendly. Thank you .

What do you dislike?

None. Wish you keep going. The system is currently good.

Accounting operation

SPS Commerce review by Mike K.
Mike K.

"Worst Company I have EVER dealt with!!!"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing. Every time I ask a question, or more importantly have an issue, I can't reach ANYBODY at SPS, not even the receptionist. Even after leaving emails and voicemails, it takes days for someone to respond. Then they shove the "We have 48 hours to respond according to the contract" down my throat. Well, I now have a question emailed to them and it's been 144 hours.

What do you dislike?

Takes days/weeks for anyone to get back to you. Horrible customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run!! Find someone else to host your EDI solutions. If you don't, you'll be sorry!!!

None.

"Mixed blessing"

What do you like best?

The adapter makes things a breeze. Fulfillment could have a better work flow with the ability to use hot keys instead of requiring the mouse. Implementation of a batch close would be nice as well.

What do you dislike?

I NEVER get a reply when requesting customer support via email. The lag on a service request called in has consistently been 2 weeks before someone either contacts us or closes the case.

The need to bill multiple times before a customer recognizes the billing. The adapter has saved a tremendous amount of time in billing.

SPS Commerce review by Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.

"The ease of testing"

What do you like best?

During testing I am able to see any errors easily and support is quick to answer phone calls to help me understand what went wrong.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes those errors aren't too specific.

SPS makes testing very easy to keep track of. One main benefit is that you can see how far along you are.

SPS Commerce review by Dottie T.
Dottie T.

"Difficult to cancel services after poor implementation"

What do you like best?

Overall, there's little to recommend. I did have a good customer support experience when under time pressure. However, even the "specialist" for my specific Trading Partner could not answer questions regarding specific field requirements.

What do you dislike?

My implementation with a large automotive company took forever, had errors and incurred penalties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research all other options because there is little extra value add from SPSCommerce.

Attempting to solve required EDI capability, but I would utilize any other method.

SPS Commerce review by Rudy M.
Rudy M.

"SPS Commerce Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and simple form entry. A few clicks and I have what I need to do completed.

What do you dislike?

That the only confirmation a document was sent is a small pop-up that disappears quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A couple of our distributors prefer this method.

SPS Commerce review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Electronics
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Electronics

"Not Netsuite Compatible = Don't Trust Them Find An Alternate Solution"

What do you like best?

Sales pitch was great. Said no problem we can do it to all our 15 customer and 3PL integrations.

What do you dislike?

They took about 5 months per customer to integrate. They are very uncomfortable with Netsuite. When we decided to pull the plug they were still adamant they could do the job. We were 2 years and $60k in and our team was heavily frustrated with the results from SPS. We spoke to many of they management multiple times with very little support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on Netsuite do not use SPS. Netsuite executives and many other Netsuite users we learned have many headaches when working with SPS.

No benefits. A lot of wasted time and money unfortunately.

SPS Commerce review by Consultant in Printing
Consultant in Printing

"Business Partnership"

What do you like best?

The tools and process that SPS brought to the project has been instrumental in our successful EDI project and management.

What do you dislike?

We are one of the first manufactures in the space, so SPS was learning about our business as we went along.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Finding resources to be "experts" in EDI is difficult, SPS brings that expertise and the standardization we were looking for.

We had outdated specs from strategic customers. Outsourcing the EDI work to SPS Commerce Fulfillment gave us the opportunity to review for any updated specs, as well as review how the technology is enabling the business processes.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Pretty easy learning curve"

What do you like best?

User friendly and pretty self explanatory.

What do you dislike?

Only holds 2 year history within the system, but I just need to manage it better.

Fulfillment issues with labeling, barcodes, etc. are there for the user and easy to print and use.

SPS Commerce review by User

"The e-mails notification arrives before SPS lets it be received."

What do you like best?

The speed of the download once it's ready. The customer service is very good.

What do you dislike?

It's really annoying to get e-mail notification of 1 order to be received, 40 times. It clogs up my e-mail box.

Also, as noted above, the notification arrives way before SPS is ready to transmit the order(s).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a small company and at least 1 IT person , it is useful to have.

The orders are automatically entered.

SPS Commerce review by Celesti Q.
Celesti Q.

"Such a wonderful partner. I look forward to growing quickly!"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the dashboard is out of this world!

Our rep is fantastic and prompt

What do you dislike?

The manual manipulation of CSV export.

No import for ASN creation.

Most definitely the biggest thing is the manual input of data, into our systems. The communication as well, is much easier to keep track of

SPS Commerce review by Venessa P.
Venessa P.

"Office Manager"

What do you like best?

Their customer support team is superb. Professional and helpful, very efficient.

What do you dislike?

Initial set up is difficult but not really anything to do with SPS particularly, it is what it is.

Streamlining. We are growing far too rapidly to do things manually anymore. SPS is helping us function effectively.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator

"SPS Commerce is our highly-valued EDI partner"

What do you like best?

Excellent development and support teams - very responsive, knowledgeable and professional.

What do you dislike?

When AWS goes down, so does SPS Commerce..

Greatly improves our efficiency and accuracy in working with our customers and our 3PL.

SPS Commerce review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Slow implementation and bad customer service"

What do you like best?

The idea of what their service could do but didn't.

What do you dislike?

The product took months to implement. Once up it didn't integrate with our Quickbooks. The additional charge was more then competitors. When we expressed our frustrations they essentially told us they understood and were sorry but we would have to pay for a service we never received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Require a demo for the services you are looking to buy.

Frustration and money that provided 0 benefit.

SPS Commerce review by Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

"an excellent networking event"

What do you like best?

I like that my account manager goes above and beyond to make it good and positive for me. he lines up meetings with key accounts for me.

What do you dislike?

northfest location was too small and loud this year.

we use fulfillment to process edi. also looking at other products.

"Accounting Clerk"

What do you like best?

Purchase Order Acknowledgement, sending Invoices.

What do you dislike?

Always Confused Current Schedule Ship Dates and requested ship dates on Acknowledgement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am sending Advance Ship Notices. PO Acknowledgement, Also sending Invoices.

SPS Commerce review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I wish all my vendors would use SPS and I feel it would be more productive for our company

What do you dislike?

That all my vendors dont use this way and that tey all dont use this way for invoicing

Recommendations to others considering the product

That when using SPS they alerted me that our vendors changed they ways and ehn it would be fixed and how to use and walked me through it

SPS Commerce review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"SPS Usage"

What do you like best?

New transactions tab lists date and time for each, which helps a lot if opening multiple documents.

What do you dislike?

No easy way to export all information in system.

Able to work with large distribution channels that strictly utilize EDI methods of ordering, payment, etc.

SPS Commerce review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Generally Satisfied"

What do you like best?

I like that all documents can be found from one search field. I like the actions bubbles at the top of the screen.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to search documents by data in the file. There is also an autocomplete invoice function in Webforms that was a considerable time saver compared with the new format.

Being able to fall back on sending documents and printing labels by fulfillment when our integration solution fails is a necessary feature to ensure compliance.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Manufacturing/Resale Co"

What do you like best?

Sales team is aggressive and underestimate costs to get the product to work

What do you dislike?

Poor implementation - BEWARE not experts working with INFOR and the implementation costs are much more than they quote for a working solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

BEWARE of hidden costs to get their software to work with your existing ERP software

Proposed budget for implementation was materially different after contracts were signed.. in the end they were unable to deliver an affordable solution

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"A lot of room for improvement to optimize implementation and reduce technical issues"

What do you like best?

Quick responses. I'd like to see the same chat feature from WebForms Fulfillment with the new Fulfillment site.

What do you dislike?

Unable to thoroughly answer questions to resolve issues, inconsistent responses

Need EDI capabilities to work with large retailers that require EDI.

SPS Commerce review by Jimmy N.
Jimmy N.

"Great product with needed innovations"

What do you like best?

Dashboard format, speed, ability to see when all requirements complete

What do you dislike?

nothing so far .. just mainly the fact we had to roll out under the gun with the forced implementation

Need for EDI solutions in a low transaction volume environment

SPS Commerce review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

The option to save info and go back into the system if there are any additional questions that my team and I may have. I also really appreciate the knowledgeable live chat team.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult when processing documents with different accounts and the varied differences between trading partner requirements; especially when processing documents for the first time a new trading partner.

Processing all trading partner documents and receiving trading partner documents.

SPS Commerce review by Margaret R.
Margaret R.

"EDI"

What do you like best?

Like the support team, the people have been very nice.

What do you dislike?

I would say the interface could better.

This gives me the ability to add my small vendors to the EDI arena quickly.

SPS Commerce review by Lucia N.
Lucia N.

"Great EDI Product"

What do you like best?

SPS responds promptly to EDI issues and has a great team that is very helpful and provides great customer service.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult when the trading partner you are targeting does not respond.

We have streamlined our PO fulfillment process to limit errors and increase efficiencies.

SPS Commerce review by User in Package/Freight Delivery
User in Package/Freight Delivery

"Satisfied with account rep's performance, availability and product."

What do you like best?

Makes transaction and document processing easier for our business.

What do you dislike?

I feel like we still get document processing errors at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely agree that SPS Commerce is the industry leader in fulfillment and EDI.

We use SPS Commerce to solve EDI problems. It takes the burden off of our programmers and IS staff to have this process performed for us.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Furniture
Administrator in Furniture

"Sps commerce a great solution "

What do you like best?

Sps offers great help and customer service. They realy try tonunderstand your needs and help you grow.

What do you dislike?

In the past the portal was not very helpful, however it was just updated and still getting used to it. So far it seems better already.

The automation and error reduction with our trading partners.

SPS Commerce review by User in Warehousing
User in Warehousing

"Easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

Customer service is great, they have answered any question we have had in implementing the program

What do you dislike?

We have no dislikes at this time. We are sure that any issues will be addressed promptly

East to facilitate fulfilling orders for our clients

SPS Commerce review by Administrator

"Best EDI partner with efficiency and accuracy. "

What do you like best?

Customer Service is always there to help!

What do you dislike?

There are few inconsistencies with the system, but nothing troublesome

In correct billing was a problem but SPS keeps us straight with our data

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"SPS Peers"

What do you like best?

I like it when I email SPS and ask them to help me out. they are up and on it.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing that I dislike about SPS

Getting customers listed on EDI.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Fullfillment presentation was great!"

What do you like best?

covered all aspects of the lifecycle in detail but sort and informative.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, wait and see. They seem to be ahead on this option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

more documents and influencing future document enhancements

Onboarding customer faster !

SPS Commerce review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"SPS Reviewed"

What do you like best?

SPS is very straightforward to work with, no hassles

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike. Have worked with them for years without a problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reliable company to work with.

Completion of the reimbursement cycle

SPS Commerce review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great service "

What do you like best?

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I'm very happy with the new interface on the website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. SPS has been an excellent partner so far.

EDI order fulfillment.

SPS Commerce review by Internal Consultant in Sporting Goods
Internal Consultant in Sporting Goods

"Good forward looking info"

What do you like best?

The open question time during the presentation with real time exchange

What do you dislike?

Repeated info in general and then again with more details. Start with the details

Adding new items with enhanced attributes

"SPS Commerce"

What do you like best?

Website is easy to use, user friendly....

What do you dislike?

If you make a mistake, it can't be deleted.

Ease of receiving orders, sending invoices and ASNs

SPS Commerce review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"analytics and operations in one"

What do you like best?

one stop shop for understanding assortment, demand, and execution.

What do you dislike?

nothing in particular. Not a power user.

New visibility to data at both a granular and macro level.

SPS Commerce review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"SPS Commerce is user freiendly."

What do you like best?

The "check for error" button and Immediate on-line help if needed.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike with SPS Commerce.

Invoicing rather than mailing.

Learn more about SPS Commerce Fulfillment

SPS Commerce Fulfillment Videos

Learning about SPS Commerce Fulfillment?

* We monitor all SPS Commerce Fulfillment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.