SPS Commerce Fulfillment

SPS Commerce Fulfillment

With SPS Commerce Fulfillment, you’ll have an entire team of trusted advisors ready to help you gain more from your EDI and achieve 100% compliance.

Work for SPS Commerce Fulfillment?

Learning about SPS Commerce?

SPS Commerce Fulfillment Reviews

Ask SPS Commerce a Question
Showing 100 SPS Commerce reviews
SPS Commerce review by Bradley F.
Bradley F.

"easy edi"

What do you like best?

The website interface is modern, very intuitive and easy to use compared to other EDI programs I've used in the past. The website appearance feels fresh, fun and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the account executives sometimes feel overworked and it requires some planning to coordinate a phone call. However, they care deeply that the program works correctly and they are very patient when it comes to teaching the program to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used another company in the past, I have done a lot of research and demo's of EDI programs, and SPS is the most modern, easy to use and intuitive. The support is great and I had no real issues receiving POs, sending my ASN or invoicing my client.

I am selling to a large retailer for the first time that requires all transactions be done electronically. SPS is preferred by them, and for that reason I chose SPS. The transition to EDI was seamless - every hurdle was easily navigated through the easy interface and the dedication of my account executive.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SPS Commerce Fulfillment
SPS Commerce review by Jessika C.
Jessika C.

"Great customer service, user friendly website"

What do you like best?

The entire workflow is laid out for easy viewing, and all information can be easily obtained. The system walks you through the process from start to finish and even has the option to check your work. There have been a couple of time where I was unsure how to proceed with a process and their easy online chat option makes it simple to get in touch with a human. The check for errors option is great as well, because there is the occasional time where we miss something! Two thumbs up!

What do you dislike?

I frequently receive emails with information that is not relevant to the workflow. Example below:

Details:

Bluestem Brands, Inc.:

* Product Activity: 05/12/2018

Bluestem Brands, Inc. Total: 1

Grand Total: 1

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

SPS Commerce Fulfillments allows me to easily track and manage all open accounts. I came into this position when this system was already in use at our company, and with little to no training found this very easy to jump right into!

What Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solution do you use?

SPS Commerce review by Kris Y.
Kris Y.

"Avoid: Quickbooks not a full "integration" , slow customer service, multiple portals for customers"

What do you like best?

Not much after two months of working with the implementation team.

What do you dislike?

1. They claim a quickbooks online integration. While there are parts that have been integrated, there are several business cases that were not coded into the connector. For example, SPS CAN NOT integrate Invoice which have 'bundled' Product/Services inside of Quickbooks (based on Items/Invoice API tables). Really? Yes, I'm not joking. I coded a custom Python script in 4 days to push invoices with 'bundled' ("Group Line Details" in QBs API) products into QBs, why can't their developers?

2. Customer service, "implementation specialists" for integrations are slow and unresponsive. As a customer that is spending $$$ a month for a product, and the implementation person only helps out one day a week, that's poor service IMO. I even called on 6/21, spoke to Ryan, a Quickbooks specialist regarding some issues....his recommendation for a particular issue was to manually put in the orders. Wait what? The product is supposed to do that for us, and your recommendation is to go back to how we were previously doing it? Lil Dicky says it best......"Ohhh, don't double charge me for it!"

However, I was able to get one of my custom requests implemented but the other 4 were just ignored.

3. You would assume that your customer would have one portal to submit POs/orders, then a logic layer built in to push PO's to the appropriate fulfillment center. Nope, thats NOT how it works with SPS. They build a portal for every fulfillment center you have. Confusing and frustrating all around. What you expect and what you get is never the norm with SPS

4. No python API? Its 2018, everyone and their mom knows some python.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a quickbooks integration, avoid this product until they build in all the different use cases into the product.

Was trying to automate the B2B PO intake and push to fulfillment center + Quickbooks. Didn't live up to expectations.

No real benefits realized. My custom python script provide more flexibility and automation that SPS.

SPS Commerce review by Jenny C.
Jenny C.

"Great Support Response"

What do you like best?

I am new to the EDI system and having been put in a position where I wasn't given much info about EDI support and training helped make everything very clear. I have only had 2 issues with invoices and the support team was very helpful and responsive within minutes of sending a message. The 2 team members that helped me was Colton and Van - They both were able to find solutions to my problems within minutes thanks guys!

What do you dislike?

The system is easy to use- I have no complaints :)

The benefits for using SPS commerce fulfillment is having all my documents in one place - especially when a partner places an order through SPS commerce - So nice to be able to click on one source document and have everything there!

SPS Commerce review by David H.
David H.

"Smooth Implementation and Great Support Team"

What do you like best?

By far, the support team is the best that I've worked with. All inquiries are resolved quickly, and often without much needed on my end other than information. When setting up a new account, every account manager that I've worked with has been friendly, efficient, and knowledgable. I typically just provide them with some basic information, and then they handle the rest.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot to dislike, really. The UI on the landing page could use some work, but it's otherwise sufficient for all intents and purposes. Setting up docuements is a bit of a pain, but well worth the trouble once you've done it. The truth of it is that we haven't completely set everything up, but are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SPS Commerce has assisted us with EDI implementation with Wal Mart, Sam's Club, Best Buy, B&H Photo, BJ's Wholesale, and Fry's Electronics. Setup was extremely easy, and the price we pay is well worth it.

We're saving a lot of money by streamlining our EDI process. Prior to SPS, we were doing things manually, which led to lost time and lost documents. Now, everything is organized and easy to fill out/find. We're no longer fumbling around for documentation. Everything is on time and in one place for us to see.

SPS Commerce review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"BEST EDI TOOL I HAVE USED YET"

What do you like best?

Being able to perform shipping functions directly from my desk top through shipping integration. It has made shipping to my biggest drop shipment customer quick, convenient, and easy.

What do you dislike?

The only part about Fulfillment that I am not always happy with is something that Fulfillment does not control, that is when the internet goes down and I can't access Fulfillment. Otherwise, I am completely happy with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used previous SPS products as well as products from other providers, and Fulfillment is my favorite product in over 6 years of expereince.

With Fulfillment I can easily communicate order changes with my customers, and I always have access to a "paper trail" through Fulfillment when I need to do so.

SPS Commerce review by Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.

"SPS Commerce has helped us comply with customers"

What do you like best?

Being compliant with our customers has been the most beneficial. We have also done some automation work with SPS Commerce which has helped a lot.

What do you dislike?

Without automation, using SPS Commerce for customer compliance is an extra step or two in order processing. We often don't use it because we can accomplish the same work in existing workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would ensure that you are replacing workflows or using SPS Commerce to help automate your workflows. Without doing so, you risk adding extra work to your customer service team.

Customer compliance is the primary problem we are solving. Automation within SPS Commerce is streamlining parts of the order entry process for participating customers.

SPS Commerce review by Noah W.
Noah W.

"SPS Commerce - THE EDI Solution"

What do you like best?

1. Prompt technical support via the web chat OR telephone.

2. Dedicated resource is made available when on-boarding a new trading partner.

3. The technical support team is very clear and concise with their answers and follow up.

4. The shipping label printing option is seamless with the ASN process.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I officially dislike. The SPS web portal is certainly different than our previous VAN and that took a bit of getting used too. But once we used it several times we got past the new interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SPS Commerce offers the best balance between web and integrated fulfillment at a fair price that includes technical support that is actually useful.

We can bring our trading partners live very quickly utilizing the web EDI portal. Then we can take the time to complete the mapping of the trading partner documents in our ERP and then migrate the trading partner from the web portal to the integrated solution.

"SPS Commerce Review"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of SPS Commerce. SPS Commerce will check for errors and show you the mistakes to fix which cuts down on deductions. Overall, it's easy to use and a great EDI tool.

What do you dislike?

The price - we are required to use EDI services by our trading partners in order to do business, but we are a small company so it is not cost effective for us. Also, you can streamline your documents for quick processing, but only if the trading partner has set it that way. For example, when invoicing, if your trading partner has not set certain fields to be changed, then that field cannot be set for "quick" invoicing which requires completing by full entry. I would like to be able to change those fields to set up auto-fill to make the process quicker on my end.

Allows you to be paid quicker and It can reduce the amount of deductions if set up properly.

SPS Commerce review by Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

"SPS is a Must have for EDI Customers"

What do you like best?

Its fairly straight forward to use, compared to others that we looked into. They updated it and removed java a year or so ago and its soooooo much faster! If you havent tried it recently, I would def recommend giving it another shot. We also really like how easy it is to accept changes and go to the most recent order (instead of sifting through trying to find the most recent version of the PO)

What do you dislike?

I dont like that you cant submit the ASN and invoice all at the same time. Its an extra step that isnt required with some of our other drop ship vendors (but i know that sometimes this is caused by the requirements of our own customers and not by SPS

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always making things faster is crucial! If you can save us time, we are more likely to use SPS for more vendors.

Submitting information tot he customer is MUCH faster than if we had to email them the tracking for each order. There is also less of a chance of human error (Not seeing an order come in, misspell something when reentering, etc)

SPS Commerce review by Administrator

"A great alternative to using multiple purchase order sites"

What do you like best?

I like that it is all in one place, and once you learn how the processes work, it becomes more intuitive if you add a new partner, so you do not have to go learn yet another process.

What do you dislike?

We were never able to get FedEx and UPS integrated for some reason and it took a long time before we were able to get through to someone who would help us close it. And ultimately we paid for months of the FedEx integration that we were not able to use, and were not compensated for it. Another issue is, one of our partners is Walmart.com and it is much easier to process the orders through their site than it is on SPS. It saves us a LOT of time to use there 3-5 step process than the confusing 12-15 step process on SPS, plus having to go to FedEx.com to process and print the label.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask a lot of questions and make sure the process will work for you before you commit.

We want to consolidate all of our selling partners into one place and have a smooth process so our employees don't have to jump to multiple sites and learn multiple processes in order to complete an order. Ultimately saving time and money. Processing the Amazon.com (US) purchase orders works quite well, however it was not possible for me to process Amazon.com (UK) orders.

SPS Commerce review by Becky  I.
Becky I.

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to create your own templates that work best for your needs per customer. I like the ease of use when it comes to access as well as creation of both advanced ship notices as well as invoices.

What do you dislike?

I wish after an asn or invoice has been sent, if you find that there has been an error created that there would be an option to retrieve the document for editing or to send notification of the error along with the corrected version.

The benefit that we have found is that we are receiving our payments in a more timely manner.

SPS Commerce review by Anthony S.
Anthony S.

"Simple to use. Great Support."

What do you like best?

Our team has worked with SPS for years and it has allowed us to grow our business in way that was previously impossible. Would highly recommend SPS Commerce.

What do you dislike?

The support function can take a while, but they always make sure you're taken care of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have 1 dedicated representative to learn the system. From there the information can be shared, but one person should kick it off.

We did not have EDI capabilities prior to working with SPS, so we now are able to work with a category of customers that previously had been untouchable.

SPS Commerce review by David M.
David M.

"SPS Plusses and Minuses"

What do you like best?

Forms are easy to use. Security is adequate. It's relatively simple to pull 850s and upload 810 and 856 entries.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to view X12 raw data, and specs for all trading partners on demand. Customer support availability is spotty, especially when we need an account manager. System is down way too often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use true EDI, look elsewhere. If you're comfortable typing in lots of 850, 810 and 856 documents, you'll be happy with SPS.

SPS allowed us to do business with EDI customers when we did not have a true EDI setup.

SPS Commerce review by Nick L.
Nick L.

"EDI in a snap."

What do you like best?

Once you learn the ropes, it's incredible easy to use. The main benefit is being able to quickly set up EDI with vendors. I was able to set it up within about a week. The interface is very easy to use and helpful tips are offered as you go through processes. Error checking is very helpful in making sure you didn't miss any required fields.

What do you dislike?

The training videos feature a cartoon that plays out and aren't very helpful. However, there are other training videos in the advanced section that were fantastic and do a great job of providing step-by-step instructions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skip the cartoon training videos and just go straight to the advanced videos that go step by step on how to acknowlege, ship, and invoice orders.

An incredibly easy tool to implement EDI with vendors that require it. Using something like SPS is a great tool to use in the interim if you plan on implementing EDI directly with vendors. The price is fair as well.

SPS Commerce review by Dona  H.
Dona H.

"SPS is very helpful in resolving issues and answering questions. "

What do you like best?

The representative are friendly and understanding. They take their time and answer questions and resolve issues that we have.

What do you dislike?

Once you enter something it is nearly impossible to change it. I once mistakenly entered the quantity twice on the add line item and called to ask how to fix it. I was told I had to contact the customer, the customer didn't know what to do, so I call sps back and got a different person who helped me fix it.

It helps the ordering process run smoothly.

SPS Commerce review by D'Anna G.
D'Anna G.

"love SPS"

What do you like best?

I love SPS Commerce because it simplifies the process of working with our partners. We can process all transactions in one place and easily check the status of the transaction.

What do you dislike?

I do not like processing acknowledgments for orders in SPS. There are too many fields required for some acknowledgments - this is more of a customer thing than an SPS thing.

checking the status of invoices - some customers fail to pay invoices and we can always check that they were processed.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Warehousing
Administrator in Warehousing

"SPS is the best, easiest and convenient for today's eCommerce order fufillment"

What do you like best?

The SPS platform is very easy to understand, navigate and process orders.

What do you dislike?

Inventory - if SPS can somehow organize the item numbers in sequence this would be so helpful. At this point and time, the item numbers are organized by how you enter them. Also, if we can get a csv file of customer info, address, telephone number so we can import into UPS / FedEx - that would be awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend SPS Commerce to anyone trying out a eCommerce portal.

Whenever we have problems with orders or any kind of issues, SPS is always on top of the issues to resolve in a timely manner.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Not Ready For Fishbowl 2017"

What do you like best?

Until it's working properly, nothing to like

What do you dislike?

The EDI Adapter worked well in Fishbowl 2016, still working out bugs for FB 2017. Major issue is that document history is stored locally, so only the user that generated the document can see that it was processed. To other uses it looks like the item (ASN or Invoice) is still open. Responsiveness under 2017 much slower than 2016

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to implement with Fishbowl/QuickBooks combination be careful. SPS does not have their 2017 version operating properly yet. Also, issue with QB user privileges (practically admin level) to send EDI invoices. Lack of unified data viewing so all users know which documents have been submitted is a glaring shortcoming

Moving to EDI to process orders from major accounts and reduce workload. So far, that objective has not been realized

SPS Commerce review by User

"Excellent way to process order from start to finish"

What do you like best?

The accuracy and real time updates that provide information needed to effectively and successfully run the business .

What do you dislike?

Some vendors submit one PO# for multiple store locations which allows more room for error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It depends on the size of the business. If you're just a small start up, SPS is probably not a way to go. But if you're experiencing rapid growth, i would go for SPS.

At the moment we're trying to figure out if we should start using the integrated fulfillment because of the growth of our business. Relevant up to date information and seamless process from receiving the order until the end.

SPS Commerce review by Maisa A.
Maisa A.

"Great help!"

What do you like best?

Every time i have a question or problem, SPS supplies me with all the answers i need. I have never contacted SPS and ended up unsatisfied. I use SPS daily for most of my office work. It is so easy to navigate through the site.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this site. I am a daily user & would recommend SPS Commerce to anyone, any day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SPS support will help you with everything. The site is easy to use but whatever you can't figure out will be broken down for you.

Getting a new partner added to our list, which takes a simple email.

SPS Commerce review by David M.
David M.

"SPS"

What do you like best?

We are now able to work with large box stores.

What do you dislike?

The PO's have only item numbers and no product descriptions which makes it harder to pull orders and leaves more room for errors.

We are able to adverstise to potential big box customers that we are already set with SPS which makes it much easier for them to work with us.

SPS Commerce review by Melissa P.
Melissa P.

"SPS Commerce makes EDI life smooth!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the visual vividness of all screens and how user friendly SPS Commerce is!

What do you dislike?

I do not like that people on chat are only available during the east coast hours. It would be much easier to have more flexibility on hours for west coast people!

We are solving our PO organization and our ease of invoicing and data base comparison.

SPS Commerce review by J B.
J B.

"New vendor setup - correction to programming"

What do you like best?

Ease of certain attributes, vendor specific, Reinhart, Save-A-Lot.

What do you dislike?

Complexity of US Food orders. Austin Bushman has been fabulous in getting code written to correct the missing links in data transmission. But US Foods asks for way TOO much data on an item level.

paperless is a plus. But cost of service is not a savings when compared to normal postage

SPS Commerce review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"A convenient EDI Portal for Commerce"

What do you like best?

I like the format of the .csv exports for orders. It makes it very easy to process large quantities of orders with ease. Our company serves approximately 14 different vendors all in SPS Commerce. It gives us a relatively uniform format to process and fulfill orders with a very quick turnaround.

What do you dislike?

There aren't enough settings to customize portal. Some of the features available are hidden and take some time to find.

I am removing the need to hand enter orders. When invoicing and giving advance ship notices, they can all be done at once.

"How great is SPS"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate thru. and I love the check function before your submit a document to be sent

What do you dislike?

sometimes, I have trouble entering the date. Should be simple enough, but for me, I guess my fingers don;e hit the right button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used other EDI products in the last 15 years and I find SPS to be the easiest

some of our customers require us to use EDI. SPS has been great in that it has taken all the headaches away. you have made it a simple fill-in the blank solution.

SPS Commerce review by Isaiah P.
Isaiah P.

"Great "

What do you like best?

There is very minimal work on our end when we have to receive orders or send out invoices.

What do you dislike?

When we submit any tickets for help, it is taking longer than usual to receive help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SPS makes work alot easier! I would recommend it to anyone who processes alot of orders. It is easy to use and anyone can be trained to make use of its tools.

It is alot faster to receive and send documents with SPS. Work that typically used to take hours can now be done in a few minutes.

SPS Commerce review by Rosa K.
Rosa K.

"Wonderful Company "

What do you like best?

We love working with SPS. They are very organized. They are easy reachable and fix problems in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change is to see invoices sent via EDI in SPS Fulfillment.

SPS solved our EDI transmission problems. We changed from another EDI provider company and we couldn't be happier.

SPS Commerce review by Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.

"Easy to understand, but alot of steps to be completed"

What do you like best?

The SPS program is very easy to understand and go through. Able to access and updated frequently. Can have multiple users in at same time.

What do you dislike?

Many steps to get to final stage. When creating ASN and we have over 1000 boxes per shipment it can be very time consuming. A lot of our boxes may have same part # and Qty would be nice to have a TARE that we could just copy. Instead of re-entering all the boxes quantity.

Able to do multiple POs on a single ASN.

SPS Commerce review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Navigation and processing genious"

What do you like best?

I can find anything I need by simple searches, which helps make the processing that much easier.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure this is a dislike, but it would be nice to have each of our clients on a seperate page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no maintenance that a customer would need to provide to use the website. All transactions are very clear and easy to use and understand.

The benefit to using SPS Commerce Fulfillment is the time and cost savings for each of the transactions. Not to mention the save on paper.

SPS Commerce review by Natasha P.
Natasha P.

"Multiple Warehouse Shipping Made Easy "

What do you like best?

How everything is right in front of you - no searching around.

What do you dislike?

I find the invoice process a bit clunky as it doesnt show you anything has been done other than change the file name.

Getting one product to multiple locations quickly

SPS Commerce review by Rob W.
Rob W.

"Best Service For EDI transmission "

What do you like best?

Customer service is the Best at what they do , they have the knowledge and expertise to walk you through any and all applications and willing to teach to use completely

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike other than some waiting on phone is the norm

Recommendations to others considering the product

SPS Is the way to go , easy to use , great service, on top of the industry full form access

Most companies are EDI Complaint they take the guess work out and created an easy to use program

SPS Commerce review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"IMPLEMENTATION NIGHTMARE - So far at least"

What do you like best?

Hate to say after almost 4 weeks nothing

What do you dislike?

This has been the WORST IMPLEMENTATION PLANNING effort I've ever experienced of a software application particularly one that is supposed to be "Integrated". So far there is nothing at all "Integrated" about this application, or SPS Commerce as a company for that matter, whatsoever. My factory will use one "application" to extract orders from Amazon and Brookstone portals and prepare items for shipping and I'll use another "application" to extract orders or populated them into my Quickbooks bookkeeping system. This is certainly not "integration". And there are two different departments at SPS that handle both and neither know anything at all about what each other do. In fact they don't even know each other or talk to each other even though they sit in the same building! The interface with QB is not at all what I was sold on during the presages period. Then I was told I'd have to pay for mods and then I was told it was a limitation of QB. Which is it. They can't even explain to me how other customers are doing it which makes me wonder if anyone has ever done it. So if you have, please call me, I'd love to learn from you!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel Free to call me! Ask for RECENT customer referrals in your line of business and follow-up with them. Demand to see their implementation checklist and make them follow it, don't be fooled by "we've done this many times before". Demand to ask for experienced project team implementers, with more than 1 year experience in their software. And, if your going to be interfacing with any accounting software for example, be sure their project person knows the difference between a Sales Order and a Purchase Order and an Invoice and what each is used for. Sounds stupid? Well, when YOU have to educate them on this you'll see what I mean why it's taking so long to implement and why their not prepared.

Would like to do order fulfillment from two large retailers. So far after 4 weeks of implementation we have not been able to extract a SINGLE ORDER! SPS always "forgets" one thing or another so we lose one week of potential time savings for not only me but for my factory as well. My factory is getting very worried this is not going to save them time and I'm getting concerned this is not going to interface with Quickbooks the way it was explained to me in the demos. It seems the right hand at SPS does not know what the left is doing. Nor do they what their respective "application" pieces do. And yet they continue to call this an "Integrated Solution". How can it be if they are not integrated themselves? Believe me I WANT this to work but most of the time I can't get anyone to answer the phone. They do call back - hours later - but when you're running a real time business, that doesn't do much good. And Help Desk? 15 minute wait time is terrible.

"SPS Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best about SPS Commerce Fulfillment is the quick and thorough responses.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about SPS. Whenever I have had a question or concern I have always been satisfied with the end result.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

The most recent problem I had was a mapping failure for a drop ship order. It hasn't mattered what staff member I got to assist with the issue thy have always resolved my issue.

SPS Commerce review by Micah G.
Micah G.

"User friendly for simple order processing"

What do you like best?

I think SPS has great "on phone" customer service. They are knowledgable and can solve issues consistently.

What do you dislike?

When creating labels in the ASN draft, the style ID and style description do not match. I have asked customer to transmit properly but still shoes up wrong in SPS portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to process orders via EDI service.

We are able to track POs and process customer orders in a timely manner. Fulfillment is user friendly simple to operate.

SPS Commerce review by John M.
John M.

"Efficiency is key"

What do you like best?

SPS Fulfillment allows us to expedite our business while maintaining accuracy. By automating order entry we save hundreds of manual entry hours and increase our accuracy dramatically.

What do you dislike?

We struggle with customer care response times and sometimes need to speak to multiple CC people to solve an issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a great product, very user friendly and SPS seems committed to imprroving their product and adding business tools to help their customers.

We just implemented an ASN integration with one of our 3PL's which allows orders to move through our warehouse a lot faster and meet customer expectations..

SPS Commerce review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Over a barrel."

What do you like best?

Good home page and ok to navigate. Fulfills our EDI requirements .

What do you dislike?

Other EDI's are willing to compete on price, SPS price is their price, feels like they don't need us! Called in for help on some 846 and shipping questions because the program wasn't working correctly, attendant was not able to help, a day later a different one figured out what the problem was. Spending MORE money on SPS than we are making. How are we supposed to grow when we get nailed right out of the gate with all the fees....

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a decent system, it works but the cost is difficult to get over when there are others that provide the same service for less.

EDI fulfillment. We can work with our partner.

SPS Commerce review by User

"very patterned based work"

What do you like best?

I like how the processing procedure is very patterned out and thorough.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how easy it is to submit a form without a confirmation window, mistakes can happen with that "1 click" feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

READ EVERYTHING!

I work with many of the most common grocery and retail chains, and some of them are absolutely willing to work with the processing end, and how to streamline the data entry.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator

"SPS Commerce Fullfillment is tops!"

What do you like best?

My company has been working with SPS Commerce Fulfillment for a couple years now. They system has gone through improvements during that time and has become easier to use. The customer service is also top-notch! They are quick to respond and resolve any questions or issues.

What do you dislike?

When purchase orders aren't submitted through SPS but the invoices are submitted back to buyers through SPS, the invoicing process can be labor intensive. SPS is working to solve this with us currently.

My company is working to streamline invoicing for a multifaceted ordering process. The problem is on its way to being resolved and we are so excited about that.

SPS Commerce review by Cody T.
Cody T.

"Very Exceptional Services Provided "

What do you like best?

How easy it is for issues to be resolved. The analyst support is very exceptional!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that sometimes I am not updated on the task like I am told I would be. Sometimes the email is not sent out.

Our entire EDI environment seems to just work because of the Fulfillment system. With the system it saves us a lot of time.

SPS Commerce review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Eommerce and Inventory manager"

What do you like best?

I like that they are local for us- nice to be able to meet frequently

Also compared to commerce hub (who we also work with), SPS's system is much easier to navigate.

The staff is very friendly.

Their network of partners is very impressive.

Their events (influence) have resulted in getting new business though networking

What do you dislike?

The staff is VERY silo. As a customer we feel that we have to watch each step of the process to ensure its moving along efficiently-doesn't seem like their is someone is who watching the overall process and pushing things along (lack of project management).

Universal catalog is horrible- not user friendly at all and wish there was a better solution available for product set up and management through their systems.

Even though they have an extensive network haven't been able to leverage the relationships to help build new business relationships as much as we would like. (outside of their events).

Recommendations to others considering the product

do your homework. Understand who you want to work with and ensure that SPS has those customers in their network- makes the onboarding integration much more seamless and costly

order automation and live inventory feeds have been HUGE for us.

Building our ecommerce business, we experienced 400% growth this year.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator

"15 years working together"

What do you like best?

since we have been using SPS over the last 15 years new TP's sort of fall into place

What do you dislike?

over the last couple of years it seems to take longer for a response, or data review on a submitted form. the whole reply to tickets vs picking up the phone. the delays. resending missing documents, determining what docs are missing. using both the old and new portals because not everything is moved over

Recommendations to others considering the product

to really understand the process before you jump in. each TP uses different fields with the same record types, diff qualifers reflex diff data in fields

the large # of orders we process

SPS Commerce review by User

"Uses for Company Processing"

What do you like best?

This company makes it easy to submit invoices to our customers with limited issues.

What do you dislike?

There could be more customization. This allows us to manually input our data; but if we could just upload a copy of our invoice and they use to process it would go much quicker.

We solved the issues of using an outdated system to bring invoices to our various customers.

"Easy experience"

What do you like best?

Clear way of processing orders and quick response to questions

What do you dislike?

When I make a typing error I'm unable to go back and correct so it makes things complicated. For example I type the invoice number wrong, I would like to go back and edit so the customer can see there was a typo and the corrected invoice.

Smooth order confirmations and invoicing for Costco

"Frustrating at times"

What do you like best?

The notifications and the grouping of PO's into new, ready to acknowledge, ready to confirm, and ready to ship. It helps to know what ones are invoiced, etc.

What do you dislike?

Too much repeat typing of information on ship confirms and invoices. The same info. given on a ship notification is required on the invoice, also. It's irritating and time consuming.

We just invoice customer's online.

SPS Commerce review by User

"Fairly Easy to Use, But a Little Pricey"

What do you like best?

The site is user friendly and does it best to guide you through any process. It does allow for templates to be created to speed up certain processes.

What do you dislike?

The setup and monthly fees for certain partners seem expensive

We have several customer who require EDI to process their orders and this one system has been able to meet the requirements of most.

SPS Commerce review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

at the top of the screen you are able to see your new orders and you are able to use the search option many ways

What do you dislike?

we have not had any major problems with the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

ask questions they always get back to you

we are able to know right away if there is a problem with the substitution of a document

SPS Commerce review by Erik W.
Erik W.

"Influence Event 2017"

What do you like best?

This year was great by having the opportunities to network more with the SPS Team and our current and future partners.

What do you dislike?

The opening presentation was a little bit of a copy/paste from last year's opening presentation. Percentage overload.

SPS Commerce Fulfillment has allowed us to on-board our partners faster, as the accounts we were seeking already exited as SPS customers. The benefits of SPS Commerce Fulfillment Webforms allowed our company to get to market faster via EDI, while we built out SAP B1 database.

SPS Commerce review by Allani A.
Allani A.

"Better with the new platform!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the new sleek look and ease of uploading information.

What do you dislike?

Mobile device capability is nonexistent. I wish I could open new orders on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mobile capabilities would be AWESOME!!!

Ease for our customers to upload invoices and promptly pay!

SPS Commerce review by david y.
david y.

"SPS rocks"

What do you like best?

Great service, Easy to use. I highly recommend SPS for EDI services.

What do you dislike?

AAFES grand totals (on screen) are too light.

EDI

Learn more about SPS Commerce Fulfillment

SPS Commerce Fulfillment Videos

Learning about SPS Commerce Fulfillment?

* We monitor all SPS Commerce Fulfillment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.