Square Appointments

With Square’s appointment scheduling software, customers can always access your availability and book their appointment online. Easily keep your schedule open and attract new business—even when you’re done for the day.

Work for Square Appointments?

Learning about Square Appointments?

Square Appointments Reviews

Showing 7 Square Appointments reviews
Square Appointments review by <span>Ashley M.</span>
Ashley M.

"Want to look official while booking clients? This is the tool for you."

What do you like best?

What I loved about Square Appointments was the ability to have an interface where my clients could book time for their photoshoots. It allows you to set up categories for your clients to choose from, and to even set your company hours. I was even able to create time-slots when I had specific days where I would do many shoots in one day. This service also allowed met to collect deposits upon booking, send text/email reminders to me & my client, and much more.

What do you dislike?

I could not get this to sync with my Google Calendar for the life of me. I am pretty tech savvy, but for some reason could not get this to work for me at all. I tried everything, and was one big pain point on why I no longer use the service. I update my google calendar like crazy, and need the sync to work properly. Instead, I could only rely on setting the company hours and then manually coming into this application to block off dates if I scheduled something in my personal life during work hours, which could allow clients to book when I wasn't actually available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Square Appointments is a great tool to use to book appointments, but only consider this if you're using for a business with one or more people. Since I am a one man show with my photography business, I couldn't get the calendar to completely sync with what I needed.

At the time of using this, I was able to provide a clean-cut way of having my clients book with me while looking professional. I was able to keep track of all scheduled appointments along with having an automated process that helped remind my clients of their appointment.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Square Appointments
Square Appointments review by <span>Rhonda L.</span>
Rhonda L.

"Easy and simple"

What do you like best?

It's so easy and simple to set up and navigate. It's no frills and not many graphics but it's a clean look and gets the job done. You can set up several employees and set appointments for several people. It works well.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty simple with a clean template which I loved but if you are looking for a program with more graphics or a better look, this isn't for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will enjoy the ease of use and the clean look of the program. You will enjoy the clients having the ability to schedule themselves. You will love the price.

It's an affordable tool for scheduling clients. It's a great tool for clients to be able to go online and schedule themselves. It allowed is to free up the receptionist from making all the appointments which made us more efficient.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Square Appointments review by User

"So easy and so nice!"

What do you like best?

It is so simple to see upcoming appointments, book appointments in custom time availability, easy access to all of the clients, etc. And I mainly only use it for the scheduling aspect but there are so many things you can handle and control all through this app/website. Seeing the notifications on the side and everything is so useful!!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that you can't edit someone's name while scheduling them, so that makes it more difficult if someone wants to change their info while I am on the phone scheduling them. I honestly love this scheduling system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something easy, sleek and all in one, this is perfect for you!

This makes scheduling for someone else SO SIMPLE. There is blocked off times, easy controls, and it minimizes errors and almost gets rid of them!

Square Appointments review by <span>Stephen K.</span>
Stephen K.

"Square Appointments Scheduling program for winery"

What do you like best?

I like that you can connect this scheduling app through a website. Working at a winery it is very important to have online presence and super easy for people to set up tasting appointments through the easy website portal. It is also great to get prepayment for no shows.

What do you dislike?

The prepayment can also bite you, if you have a valuable customer that forgets one appointment, do you really want to charge them for a no show? Probably not. Other than that we haven't really come across any issues with this app. Its super helpful all around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely a helpful tool for scheduling especially if you accept online appointments. It has helped with no shows, and also reduces the constant phone tag of scheduling and rescheduling. Overall it lowers the stress of managing a schedule for daily tastings at our tasting room.

It is great to sync with our calendars so they have up to date availability for tastings. It has really made the scheduling process much easier for us at a small winery.

Square Appointments review by <span>Lisa H.</span>
Lisa H.

"Great for staying on track"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is very easy to use. I love using Square for my business and their appointment scheduler does not disappoint.

What do you dislike?

There is not a mobile site available for my smart phone which is unfortunate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for any small business owner who is already using square to accept payments.

Scheduling appointments with clients and vendors. Also being able to have customers schedule their appointments online.

Square Appointments review by <span>Alycia M.</span>
Alycia M.

"Square Appointments "

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule appointments, have clients pay for their services out of the appointment app, and the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

That there is no android app available for download

Square prevents the client from overbooking...

Learning about Square Appointments?

* We monitor all Square Appointments reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.