SSD Nodes

SSD Nodes is an online Enterprise Cloud Backup and Enterprise Cloud Computing platform that allows you to quickly innovate and deploy applications on a global scale.

Work for SSD Nodes?
Druva insync  qos  2x

Learning about SSD Nodes?

Categories

SSD Nodes Reviews

Showing 1 SSD Nodes review
SSD Nodes review by <span>Steve B.</span>
Steve B.

Quality VPS provider with a personal touch on their support

What do you like best?

Wanting to move my websites off of shared hosting and over to a VPS where I can have full control over the server, I started looking at various VPS providers. The big names could have been obvious choices, but I wanted a provider where I was a little more than "just a number". After a really bad experience trying out a small provider on the market prior to SSD Nodes, I landed on SSD Nodes through one of their online promotions on a web hosting community website. Their customers who frequented the site had lots of good to say about the quality of services and support they received from SSD Nodes, and the found of the company himself was participating in discussion to answer questions where he could. I made the jump and signed up. Their online customer portal is fantastic and allows easy management of services, and even on-the-fly upgrades to grow my services as my sites grow. Server performance is top notch and I've had zero performance issues or downtime. On top of all that, I received a few emails in the weeks following my sign-up to introduce me to various aspects of the service, and leaving an open invitation to email the founder of the company himself if I ever needed anything. I emailed him some kind words and suggestions, and heard right back a day later! Support, and talking right to the founder, was a very personable and down to earth experience, and that only cemented the fact that I've brought my money to the right place when signing up for the SSD Nodes service. I hope to continue to grow with them as my business grows!

What do you dislike?

In all my time using SSD Nodes thus far, there are absolutely zero complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SSD Nodes is the real deal, and if they can continue to keep up the personal, professional and knowledgeable support as they continue to grow (I mean, I'm sure the founder won't be able to email everyone personally forever!), then they will remain a solid choice for businesses needing VPS servers or backup solutions!

SSD Nodes primarily offers VPS servers and online backup solutions. I am personally using a VPS which is configured as a web hosting platform for a half dozen websites; mixed use of business websites and some personal websites. Being a highly technical user myself, I had "outgrown" shared hosting and wanted more control by running my own web hosting solution on a VPS.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SSD Nodes

What Backup solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of SSD Nodes for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Code42 Logo
Code42
Online data backup
Acronis Backup and Recovery Logo
Acronis Backup and Recovery
Acronis Backup is the world’s easiest and fastest backup solution for all your data, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.
Veeam Availability Suite Logo
Veeam Availability Suite
Veeam Availability Suite Includes Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE.
SolarWinds MSP Backup Logo
SolarWinds MSP Backup
SolarWinds MSP Backup is the fastest solution for managed service providers who need to restore clients' business continuity. Recover all data after any disaster.
CloudBerry Backup Logo
CloudBerry Backup
Cross-platform cloud backup software with file system, image-based backup with SQL Server, MS Exchange support, built for cloud storage: Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage,
Unitrends Logo
Unitrends
Protects by bridging virtual, physical, and cloud. Unitrends has provided next-generation enterprise-class data protection to thousands of customers.
Veritas Backup Exec Logo
Veritas Backup Exec
Backup Exec is one integrated product that protects virtual and physical environments, simplifies both backup and disaster recovery, and offers unmatched recovery capabilities
Druva inSync Logo
Druva inSync
Druva inSync provides Enterprise Endpoint Backup and Protection
Veritas NetBackup Logo
Veritas NetBackup
NetBackup with V-Ray unifies backup, deduplication, replication, snapshots, and appliances with support for VMware and Hyper-V in a single product.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication Logo
NAKIVO Backup & Replication
NAKIVO Backup & Replication offers a complete data protection feature set, including local and offsite VM backup and replication, support for live applications & databases, instant VM, file, and application objects recovery, backup copy jobs, screenshot verification for backups and replicas, global data deduplication and compression, Web interface, AES-256 encryption, advanced reporting, and other features.

Learning about SSD Nodes?

* We monitor all SSD Nodes reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories