Staccato Social

Formerly PeopleLinx, Staccato Social is Social Selling Made Easy - Mobilize your employees for social selling at enterprise scale.

Work for Staccato Social?

Learning about Staccato?

Staccato Social Reviews

Ask Staccato a Question
Showing 28 Staccato reviews
Staccato review by Gwen K.
Gwen K.

"PeopleLinx: Social Selling Company-Wide"

What do you like best?

Peoplelinx leverages LinkedIn as its main platform, and honestly the two are a perfect match for social selling. While one digs up articles and related industry content for you to easily share, the other platform serves as a stage to show off those insights and gain awareness for your product or brand. Without Peoplelinx taking the time and the algorithms to find this content, marketers and salespeople such as myself would spend a lot of time trying to find who posts about our company--and where.

What do you dislike?

Areas this platform could improve: Peoplelinx is good at digging up industry content citing our company. However, some of these articles and mentions are in fact for our competitor, and upon searching through the article, sometimes we aren't mentioned at all! Obviously if we're trying to promote our brand, we aren't going to promote our competitors, unless it was a joint venture on a project, etc. My only other gripe is that the webinars, while informative for first-time social sellers, are repetitive, and rarely offer new content. Most start off with the same review slides introducing social selling, and then launch into their respective topics. I've checked back when recommended webinars, but the only change I've seen is a User's Choice Webinar. One last point, after you reach "Master Social Seller" status, you cannot advance any further, and considering it's rather easy to achieve, I think the titles and achievements could do with an overhaul. What I think could also be added is category tags under the articles section, such as choosing a certain industry's articles to share. Also just having general articles from industries a user would like to focus on would be nice. As much as I enjoy promoting my company's brand, I don't want to push my followers on social media, and need to break it up at times with other content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider overhauling whatever old system you're using to gain insights into your accounts and your brand, and take a look at PeopleLinx. Connected to Twitter, LinkedIn, as well as a host of other social media platforms it's the most painless way to quickly share news about your company with your followers. Your Marketing department can focus on other responsibilities, and you're also teaching each of your employees how to be social sellers on an easy-to-use platform--that's a win-win!

Our Marketing department is often times very busy, and doesn't spend all day posting and promoting our brand. So by having our whole company standardize on PeopleLinx, we are all now effectively promoting our company's products and services, and each of us becoming social sellers. I've been able to measure the engagement each article receives, how many clicks, and which were most popular on each of my connected social platforms thanks to PeopleLinx's easy-to-read charts. Industry-related contacts have connected with me via Twitter and LinkedIn thanks to my posts and shares that effectively built my personal brand on these platforms.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Staccato Social
Staccato review by Nathan W.
Nathan W.

"Excellent Tool to Position Yourself as SME"

What do you like best?

In past positions, I always engaged in LinkedIn marketing. My challenge was two-fold: finding relevant content and consistent posting. My company offers Peoplelinx as a tool and I've taken advantage of most of the features available to me. I feel it solves both of the aforementioned challenges quite well. I'm gaining traction with my customers and prospects and uncovering opportunities that I otherwise would not have gotten had it not been for Peopleinx.

What do you dislike?

Because I'm a competitive person, I like being on the leader board. I'm not sure what the matrix is that determines 'points' in the system, but it seems like you get a ton of points for setting things up but then not so much after. I have quite a few clicks and shares so I'm not sure why I'm not moving up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know nothing of pricing. If your company offers PeopleLinx, use it. You have nothing to lose and you will realize results.

See above about what I like most. It puts this marketing on auto-pilot so you are not searching for relevant content and posting regularly. In my 3 months since using it, I've gotten interest from my higher level contacts who have proactively reached out to me. At least one should result in a large contract Q4 2016 or Q1 2017.

What Employee Advocacy solution do you use?

Staccato review by Derek C.
Derek C.

"Increased social media relevance - business and personal - with the help of PeopleLinx."

What do you like best?

I like being able to upload our own content by pasting in a url. I like being able to track clicks and to see from which social media source the most clicks are coming from. I like seeing the rankings of points against other colleagues and team members; the competitive factor is motivating.

What do you dislike?

I highly dislike the update that has removed the ability to see "All-time clicks". It is important to me to know how many clicks I have had in total and to compare that to my other colleagues. I understand the benefit of resetting the points after every month or "season", however, we should still have an option to view the rankings of "all-time clicks" and "all-time shares" per user. The current point system seems to promote quantity of shares over quality of shares. Many people will log on for 15 minutes every 2 weeks and share every article at once. I'm sure that PeopleLinx never intended for users to utilize their tool this way but unfortunately that is the case.

My recommendations are:

1. Limit the number of articles each user can share - per day - to 3, 4, or 5.

2. Give an option to view the "All-time Clicks" and "All-time Shares" per user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PeopleLinx is a great way to share relevant content about your Company or Products to the world. Most effective way to use this platform is to aim your content specifically at certain audiences by sharing to LinkedIn Groups and using @mentions/#hashtags.

Quality over Quantity! Don't overshare; your followers, connections, group members and colleagues may get annoyed by oversharing and either un-follow you or just disregard all of your future shares. Maintain your reputation by posting meaningful content. Some LinkedIn Group Administrators will lock you from sharing if you share too much content or share too much "Salesy" content.

Platforms like PeopleLinx can really help improve your own personal social media relevance and lead you to improve your profiles. Recommended!

I have been able to track the visibility of my digital marketing content and discern which content results in the most interest from viewers. I can save time by using one platform to post to multiple social media outlets, LinkedIn Groups, and individuals all at once.

Staccato review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Professional Social Networking Made Easy"

What do you like best?

People Linx is very straight forward and engaging. The "cards" are very straight forward and direct the user how to complete the actions. The points system also makes this competitive among your peers. Overall, this system is very good at reminding you to take care of your professional social presence and provides a pool of content for my own network.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to complete an action item because the card drops you off within LinkedIn and you get lost how to complete. This rarely happens, but one example is the "change your linked url". because there isn't anything to visually guide you to change it. Another thing is that "cards" can be literally completed by clicking the card. This sort of compromises the integrity of the system because users can click, not complete, but will still receive the points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Able to personalize cards with brand image. Many employees brush it off as spam, but the use of logo would help for more people to take notice and use it.

People Linx helps our company with employee professional profile development as well as amplification of branded content. Users are able to upgrade the level of their profiles while also being advocates to share our company content to their own networks.

Staccato review by James W.
James W.

"Love how easy it is to share content on Linkein and twitter."

What do you like best?

The content to share on Linkedin. I get more that 100 clicks on mostof the content I post.

What do you dislike?

I don;t seem to get points for how many people read the content I post. I think we should get points fore every one who looks at the articles we post; I would like to be able to add my own content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to stay connected with great content

Connecting with prospects and showing a strong knowledge of my industry. By sharing content that is not directly trying to sell a customer a product or solution but show how our technology can solve problems is worth more than a good brochure.

Staccato review by Paul A.
Paul A.

"great way to share content with clients, prospects, and general audience"

What do you like best?

Ability to take company supplied content as well as my sourced content to share via LinkedInd, Twitter, or email - see how often content is liked / viewed

What do you dislike?

certain sources are not recognized once pasting the URL in PeopleLinx

Recommendations to others considering the product

ability to share content with various groups in different platforms allows more connection to the business users - not just your own solutions, but what is likely pertinent in the overall industry

sharing pertinent business environment material clients, prospects, and general audience are interested in reading

helped to expand Twitter followers in multiple companies and ability to know who is liking the material

Staccato review by Jon G.
Jon G.

"Keeping In Touch With My Key Prospects"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to have meaningful touch points for my customers. I love how it integrates with LinkedIn for easy sharing. It's so important to be seen regularly to stay top of mind.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike. The only time I had a problem with reporting they fixed it quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Make it a habit to use it regularly. Social selling is extremely important.

Positioning myself as the go-to expert in my field. It's easy to stay in front of my customers and share good content rather than the fluff and noise that most people churn out.

Staccato review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.

"Sounds great upfront, hard to put into play "

What do you like best?

The idea and the mock calls durning the training was fantastic. The idea behind the round robin approach on the front seems like a great way to penetrate into accounts.

What do you dislike?

. A week after we got back to our desk it was hard to remember to keep putting this in play and remembering who you called that day. SFDC doesn't have a good way to track it. Lots of work, time calling on one account

Getting past the gate keepers and having a conversation with the actual person you sought after

Staccato review by Philip A.
Philip A.

"PeopleLinx - The pit crew for Social Selling"

What do you like best?

Aggregated information to help you Aquire new connects, Give you market insight and Develop clients.

What do you dislike?

Currently you can not set a post time, it posts on demand. It would be nice to have the capability to schedule a time/date to post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tomorrow is Today! Start using it and make it a part of your weekly routine!

Social Selling is a key part of developing your sales pipeline. PeopleLinx gives you capabilities to leverage information and tools to succeed.

Staccato review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Good tool, great support"

What do you like best?

Easy use, both for admin and for our sales teams. Clear, intuitive, quick.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see a better search function for sales teams who want to find company articles on a particular topic in the archives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to collate and share your company successes and initiatives with your employees' LinkedIn and Twitter networks. If you are a large company, select some Peoplelinx champions to train your employees in its use. Once they are up and running (takes 5 minutes), they love it!

We are a B-2-B business, and use LinkedIn as our primary social media platform to grow our brand and foster our business relationships. Peoplelinx makes it easy for our sales teams to share our company news and views, significantly increasing our reach through their own networks and making our people our brand champions and advocates - good for us, and good for their individual profiles too.

Staccato review by Brenda M.
Brenda M.

"PeopleLinx Reveiw"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - easy to share content and manage what is being shared.

What do you dislike?

I loved the old timeline - don't necessarily love the new one as it isn't as easy to just share from - especially employee sourced content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

would love to have a way to share content just internally. For example, tips & tricks for social selling and competitor information that we wouldn't want to share externally.

Social selling - the team is more savvy now with content sharing than they were a year ago, which is fantastic! They don't have to search for content, it's readily accessible for them.

Staccato review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"PeopleLinx keeps me engaged with articles that are important to my customers"

What do you like best?

PeopleLinx keeps articles that are important for my customers in front of me. A lot of the mystery of what to post pn my page is handled by professional social marketers. I can focus on prospecting and have the tools i need to get extra attention from potential prospects.

What do you dislike?

Alot of the articles are not specific to the businesses that i am marketing to. Also the time between articles can be more than a couple weeks.

More people are looking at my profile and reading the articles. The more exposure my name gets, the easier it is to scedule appointments and be a leader in my industry.

Staccato review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"PeopleLinx provides a disciplined, convenient and effective push platform for my client messaging. "

What do you like best?

PeopleLinx puts a lot of resources at my fingertips, and all in one convenient place. Client relationship management is enhanced by the intuitive organization and timely reminders by the platform which allow me to link useful articles and research to my clients quickly, effortlessly, professionally and with high impact.

What do you dislike?

I have found that some of the information is redundant, but frankly, a very small amount, given the scope of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a serious look.

Staying in touch with my clients with relevant, timely and concise information, that is quick to source and share, and keeps me top-of-mind as a trusted advisor.

User in Information Services

"Excellent social media tool to help get Experian messaging to existing/potential clients. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and recommendations that are easy to follow. I also like tracking feature to help us target and review content as well as offer targeted messaging.

What do you dislike?

Some articles do not apply but the tool allows me to customize and bring in content. I would like to see easier ways for us to bring in external content as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate how well it matches up with current social media stratagy and log on every day.

Keep existing clients informed on my business and draw potential clients with new updates/articles.

Staccato review by User in Computer Software

"PeopleLinx for Sales Team"

What do you like best?

PeopleLinx is very easy to use once trained. The analytics are great for the team, and everyone really has taken to the challenges of recieving Social Selling badges, and competing against each other on the Leader Board.

It's great that you are allowed to create separate teams, as well. It has given our team a chance to become comfortable with Social Media sharing, and what type of content is appropriate to share in reflection of our brand.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to schedule posts ahead of time, as our Sales Team members want to participate regularly, but do not always have a chance to log on when they are traveling. Another great feature for us would be an App with full functionality for use on a mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for small teams and for people who are just starting to ramp up on Social Selling. It's interface is very easy to use.

Through the use of this tool, our team has become more aware of the benefits of sharing our content online themselves, and also of the use of social media tools in sales in general. The reporting allows us to keep track of activity, and learn what content is gaining the most traction.

Staccato review by Administrator in Computer Software

"A True Social Selling Platform"

What do you like best?

PeopleLinx is a true social selling solution. The social selling recommendations support the the development of social proficiency. PeopleLinx can help sales teams

Optimize their LinkedIn profile

Build your network and stay connected with your customers

Easily share relevant, curated Red Hat and industry content

The 1:1 social consultations are must have for any sales organization. The consultations provide guidance on profile development, advanced search and other social channel features.

What do you dislike?

The curated content repository makes it easy for users to select relevant content for their network. It would be helpful to have a tagging or categorization system for the curated social content. With a large, diverse sales organization, tagging allow the rep to see only the content relevant to his customers/prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PeopleLinx is a social selling platform. Ideal for developing for all ranges of social proficiency. The solution is a training tool for learning how to use social channels to identify, engage and nurture prospects and customers. The curated content library makes sales more effective by presenting relevant social content through an easy to use interface.

PeopleLinx was used to help our sellers develop a social presence and improve brand awareness.

More and better leads. Grow spend in accounts by helping find additional influencers and decision

makers

● Greater lifetime customer value. Educate buyers with relevant content; build customer

relationships that last

● Manage pipeline with better information. Monitor social channels to gain a better

understanding of the customer – recognizebuying signals

● Customers are talking about their business needs

● Asking questions about issues

● Revealing intelligence about their

organization

● Reaching out to peers for advice

54% of sales force adopted PeopleLinx

LinkedIn recently announced that our company has the 4th

highest social selling index (SSI) score of all enterprises globally"

Staccato review by Joey H.
Joey H.

"PeopleLinx has been a tremendous tool for me to communicate through social media."

What do you like best?

Very easy to learn and begin using. Very efficient!

What do you dislike?

Nothing sticks out as a dislike. There may be more tools available that I'm not aware of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product that does everything it says it will do!

Branding. Now being recognized as an industry leader.

"Very Useful"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how easy it is to post articles to your network. PeopleLinx makes this process easy and efficient.

I also love the weekly webinars that are available to all users that help us use LinkedIn better on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

I wish more articles were made available.

The problem that peoplelinx helps me solve is marketing and touching potential clients in a much wider lens. By using peoplelinx, I can effectively target larger groups or certain industries.

Staccato review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Ideas to make PeopleLinx even better...."

What do you like best?

It provides you an easy way to post relevant articles to social media sites.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a function that would allow you to post to multiple groups at the same time. Hootesuite offers this functionality and it makes posting to groups very fast and convenient. If there also was a way to schedule posts in the future that would be nice addition.

Getting my brand out on social media.

Staccato review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Extremely Useful"

What do you like best?

The information that they offer to Share is excellent! I enjoy reading and sharing the articles.

What do you dislike?

Probably too many opportunities/emails. They can get lost and move down on the priority list as busy as we all are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, see how it extends the capabilities of your sales force.

Staying in touch with my contacts is great. This is an effortless way of doing this.

User in Information Services

"Relevant content just a click away"

What do you like best?

Simple one-click posting as a LinkedIn update

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. It fits nicely into my communication strategy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It took me a while to start using it but now that I do, it's easy to see the benefit.

I use it to keep my network informed with content that likely impacts their business.

Staccato review by Executive Sponsor in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Executive Sponsor in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Great platform to educate your sales force on how to leverage Linkedin."

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use. The mix between self-learning and assistance through group and 1:1 calls.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Figuring out the progress each individual participant could be displayed a little better. Also the content management tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform, especially for sales people that don't have a whole lot of experience with LinkedIn.

Our sales team now feels more comfortable using LinkedIn for prospecting and representation.

Staccato review by Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications
Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications

"Great way to get out the word "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to research and post. Plus, it teaches you about social media and how to use it

What do you dislike?

wish it had more customized content for my business ... Comcast Business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customized content from Comcast Business

Getting the word out .. corporate branding and personal branding - thought leader

Staccato review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"The product allows me to access amterial to share than is pertinent to my business line"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the information that is allows me to share

What do you dislike?

Need more specific networking material that I can work on target markets with. attorneys, doctors, etc

I am solving their business internet and voice needs and streamlining the process

Staccato review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great way to create absence"

What do you like best?

Love that I don't have to call when I am going to be absent from my job

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the program - very easy to use and look back at record of absence.

Easier then having to call in to a person - program records absence and then people can log in to take job that is offered.

Staccato review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"An excellent tool for managing your professional footprint on socal media."

What do you like best?

The daily recommendations for posting articles and keeping your presence active.

What do you dislike?

It is not always clear if clicks on shared articles are captured.

Promoting myself as a professional in my field.

Staccato review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Very good"

What do you like best?

The email notification for the new content and the sharing methodology

What do you dislike?

Seeing in the articles page the ones that I have already shared

Presence on the social network, more visibilty

Staccato review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Staccato Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use not alot of info complicating the website, straight to the point

What do you dislike?

nothing yet I shall tell when the time comes

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE THIS!!

strategy

Learning about Staccato Social?

* We monitor all Staccato Social reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.