Staccato Social

Formerly PeopleLinx, Staccato Social is Social Selling Made Easy - Mobilize your employees for social selling at enterprise scale.

Work for Staccato Social?
Gaggleamp vs dynamicsignal 2x

Learning about Staccato?

Staccato Social Reviews

Ask Staccato a Question
Showing 28 Staccato reviews
Staccato review by <span>Gwen K.</span>
Gwen K.

PeopleLinx: Social Selling Company-Wide

What do you like best?

Peoplelinx leverages LinkedIn as its main platform, and honestly the two are a perfect match for social selling. While one digs up articles and related industry content for you to easily share, the other platform serves as a stage to show off those insights and gain awareness for your product or brand. Without Peoplelinx taking the time and the algorithms to find this content, marketers and salespeople such as myself would spend a lot of time trying to find who posts about our company--and where.

What do you dislike?

Areas this platform could improve: Peoplelinx is good at digging up industry content citing our company. However, some of these articles and mentions are in fact for our competitor, and upon searching through the article, sometimes we aren't mentioned at all! Obviously if we're trying to promote our brand, we aren't going to promote our competitors, unless it was a joint venture on a project, etc. My only other gripe is that the webinars, while informative for first-time social sellers, are repetitive, and rarely offer new content. Most start off with the same review slides introducing social selling, and then launch into their respective topics. I've checked back when recommended webinars, but the only change I've seen is a User's Choice Webinar. One last point, after you reach "Master Social Seller" status, you cannot advance any further, and considering it's rather easy to achieve, I think the titles and achievements could do with an overhaul. What I think could also be added is category tags under the articles section, such as choosing a certain industry's articles to share. Also just having general articles from industries a user would like to focus on would be nice. As much as I enjoy promoting my company's brand, I don't want to push my followers on social media, and need to break it up at times with other content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider overhauling whatever old system you're using to gain insights into your accounts and your brand, and take a look at PeopleLinx. Connected to Twitter, LinkedIn, as well as a host of other social media platforms it's the most painless way to quickly share news about your company with your followers. Your Marketing department can focus on other responsibilities, and you're also teaching each of your employees how to be social sellers on an easy-to-use platform--that's a win-win!

Our Marketing department is often times very busy, and doesn't spend all day posting and promoting our brand. So by having our whole company standardize on PeopleLinx, we are all now effectively promoting our company's products and services, and each of us becoming social sellers. I've been able to measure the engagement each article receives, how many clicks, and which were most popular on each of my connected social platforms thanks to PeopleLinx's easy-to-read charts. Industry-related contacts have connected with me via Twitter and LinkedIn thanks to my posts and shares that effectively built my personal brand on these platforms.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Staccato Social
Staccato review by <span>Nathan W.</span>
Nathan W.

Excellent Tool to Position Yourself as SME

What do you like best?

In past positions, I always engaged in LinkedIn marketing. My challenge was two-fold: finding relevant content and consistent posting. My company offers Peoplelinx as a tool and I've taken advantage of most of the features available to me. I feel it solves both of the aforementioned challenges quite well. I'm gaining traction with my customers and prospects and uncovering opportunities that I otherwise would not have gotten had it not been for Peopleinx.

What do you dislike?

Because I'm a competitive person, I like being on the leader board. I'm not sure what the matrix is that determines 'points' in the system, but it seems like you get a ton of points for setting things up but then not so much after. I have quite a few clicks and shares so I'm not sure why I'm not moving up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know nothing of pricing. If your company offers PeopleLinx, use it. You have nothing to lose and you will realize results.

See above about what I like most. It puts this marketing on auto-pilot so you are not searching for relevant content and posting regularly. In my 3 months since using it, I've gotten interest from my higher level contacts who have proactively reached out to me. At least one should result in a large contract Q4 2016 or Q1 2017.

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

Staccato review by <span>Derek C.</span>
Derek C.

Increased social media relevance - business and personal - with the help of PeopleLinx.

What do you like best?

I like being able to upload our own content by pasting in a url. I like being able to track clicks and to see from which social media source the most clicks are coming from. I like seeing the rankings of points against other colleagues and team members; the competitive factor is motivating.

What do you dislike?

I highly dislike the update that has removed the ability to see "All-time clicks". It is important to me to know how many clicks I have had in total and to compare that to my other colleagues. I understand the benefit of resetting the points after every month or "season", however, we should still have an option to view the rankings of "all-time clicks" and "all-time shares" per user. The current point system seems to promote quantity of shares over quality of shares. Many people will log on for 15 minutes every 2 weeks and share every article at once. I'm sure that PeopleLinx never intended for users to utilize their tool this way but unfortunately that is the case.

My recommendations are:

1. Limit the number of articles each user can share - per day - to 3, 4, or 5.

2. Give an option to view the "All-time Clicks" and "All-time Shares" per user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PeopleLinx is a great way to share relevant content about your Company or Products to the world. Most effective way to use this platform is to aim your content specifically at certain audiences by sharing to LinkedIn Groups and using @mentions/#hashtags.

Quality over Quantity! Don't overshare; your followers, connections, group members and colleagues may get annoyed by oversharing and either un-follow you or just disregard all of your future shares. Maintain your reputation by posting meaningful content. Some LinkedIn Group Administrators will lock you from sharing if you share too much content or share too much "Salesy" content.

Platforms like PeopleLinx can really help improve your own personal social media relevance and lead you to improve your profiles. Recommended!

I have been able to track the visibility of my digital marketing content and discern which content results in the most interest from viewers. I can save time by using one platform to post to multiple social media outlets, LinkedIn Groups, and individuals all at once.

Staccato review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Professional Social Networking Made Easy

What do you like best?

People Linx is very straight forward and engaging. The "cards" are very straight forward and direct the user how to complete the actions. The points system also makes this competitive among your peers. Overall, this system is very good at reminding you to take care of your professional social presence and provides a pool of content for my own network.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to complete an action item because the card drops you off within LinkedIn and you get lost how to complete. This rarely happens, but one example is the "change your linked url". because there isn't anything to visually guide you to change it. Another thing is that "cards" can be literally completed by clicking the card. This sort of compromises the integrity of the system because users can click, not complete, but will still receive the points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Able to personalize cards with brand image. Many employees brush it off as spam, but the use of logo would help for more people to take notice and use it.

People Linx helps our company with employee professional profile development as well as amplification of branded content. Users are able to upgrade the level of their profiles while also being advocates to share our company content to their own networks.

Staccato review by <span>James W.</span>
James W.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Love how easy it is to share content on Linkein and twitter.

What do you like best?

The content to share on Linkedin. I get more that 100 clicks on mostof the content I post.

What do you dislike?

I don;t seem to get points for how many people read the content I post. I think we should get points fore every one who looks at the articles we post; I would like to be able to add my own content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to stay connected with great content

Connecting with prospects and showing a strong knowledge of my industry. By sharing content that is not directly trying to sell a customer a product or solution but show how our technology can solve problems is worth more than a good brochure.

Staccato review by <span>Paul A.</span>
Paul A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

great way to share content with clients, prospects, and general audience

What do you like best?

Ability to take company supplied content as well as my sourced content to share via LinkedInd, Twitter, or email - see how often content is liked / viewed

What do you dislike?

certain sources are not recognized once pasting the URL in PeopleLinx

Recommendations to others considering the product

ability to share content with various groups in different platforms allows more connection to the business users - not just your own solutions, but what is likely pertinent in the overall industry

sharing pertinent business environment material clients, prospects, and general audience are interested in reading

helped to expand Twitter followers in multiple companies and ability to know who is liking the material

Learning about Staccato Social?

* We monitor all Staccato Social reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.