StackAdapt

Ask StackAdapt a Question
Showing 31 StackAdapt reviews
StackAdapt review by <span>Patrick S.</span>
Patrick S.
Invitation from the software vendor

Native Advertising That Works

What do you like best?

The user interface is incredibly streamlined and makes it easy to set up a variety of Native and Video campaigns and to build out effective targeting based on geographies, interests and inventory suppliers. The platform also provides a ton of insights on campaign performance and placements (the latter of which isn't always available with some of the other native and DSP platforms we've tried). Additional features like remarketing, conversion tracking and Cost Per Engagement bidding are also easy to use and provide a lot of added value. The customer support is also exceptional, with their team always available to field questions and to offer guidance on strategy, best practices and campaign set ups.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue we ran into was geography exclusions in campaign targeting. However, StackAdapt has since rolled out this feature and it's working great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It's a great Native, Video and DSP platform that really does drive results.

A robust native, video and DSP platform that's able to effectively target specific audiences, tap into quality placement inventory and drive effective impressions, clicks and on-site engagements.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about StackAdapt
StackAdapt review by <span>Dave W.</span>
Dave W.

Great Team. Great Results.

What do you like best?

I like that StackAdapt made our lives easy as marketers. With a new client on board with a new problem, we wanted to be sure we had the right partner to enter the market, and StackAdapt delivered. Higher exposure and higher traffic even gave us better data early on so that we could start to adjust our approach faster.

What do you dislike?

My only pain point for the first trial we ran was the initial set up for billing. I'm biased, as I always dislike that portion, but we also had to be sure to work out the invoicing structure and schedules. However, even that was made much easier with the team from SA. They adjusted everything I asked for at lightning quick speeds.

Exposure and reach. We trialed with a heavy content approach with multiple assets available from the same source. In the end, native was our strongest contributor to on site traffic by a large margin. From there, we are seeing better quality traffic as well that stays longer and converts.

What Native Advertising solution do you use?

StackAdapt review by <span>Chelsea C.</span>
Chelsea C.

Great Product. Better Service.

What do you like best?

The software itself is the easiest interface I've seen. It's simple to use, simple to optimize and simple to see results. The team and account staff take the whole experience to the next level. They're proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement, great at understanding your goals and optimizing toward them, and are as hands on (or off) as you want them to be. They're easy to get a hold of and always available.

What do you dislike?

Metrics and analytics are improving over time. For now, we wish we could see reach or unique impressions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the StackAdapt team! They are experts, understand your goals, their product, and are proactive in continually sending recommendations on how to optimize your campaign while it's going on.

Our clients have small budgets for media campaigns and StackAdapt has given us the best CPMs we've seen. They even performed at half the CPM as some of our national media partners. It's a no brainer that this software makes your budget go farther.

StackAdapt review by <span>Johnathan M.</span>
Johnathan M.

Great platform for Programmatic Native Advertising

What do you like best?

StackAdapt is a very intuitive and user-friendly platform for programmatic native advertising. Their onboarding process is very good, and customer service is very helpful. You have to go through an "approval" process, but once you do they'll turn you loose and you can create campaigns from small to large. No minimum spend, which is nice when you're just testing things out.

What do you dislike?

They are just now adding features for display advertising as well, and so far do not support that many different types of ad formats. You won't see any of the more exotic sizes, for example. For a beginner, however, less is more, and it actually simplified the process when I needed our art department to come up with the actual creative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform, easy to use, no minimum spends. Awesome customer support willing to walk you through things in detail.

We have started investing more time and money into our blog content, and wanted to leverage it to drive some extra paid traffic. Obviously native programmatic units are the right fit for blog content, and StackAdapt was a friendly, easy to use solution to get started.

StackAdapt review by <span>Jennifer C.</span>
Jennifer C.

Simple. Helpful. Effective.

What do you like best?

I was on a similar platform that I was highly reluctant to leave and jump over to StackAdapt. Not only did the StackAdapt team make things easy and straight-forward, but they've improved upon what I had considered already great customer service and price-to-performance ratio.

Since moving onto StackAdapt, I've managed to decrease my eCPMs and been able to implement finer targeting while still maintaining scale. The customer service team is always ready to answer my in-depth questions and help me work things out when I have any issues.

The user-interface is simple and reporting is also easy to generate. It makes my day-to-day more efficient and pleasant by not having to wade through multiple screens to get the data I need.

What do you dislike?

I find that I miss having a configurable scheduled reporting on a per-campaign basis. It's not the end of the world, but it would be helpful, especially when a significant volume of campaigns are in play.

Recommendations to others considering the product

StackAdapt has a super responsive customer service team which was helpful when I had to onboard them quickly. They've since been able to help me fine tune my process to both increase and out-perform platform benchmarks while decreasing my eCPM.

A cost-effective way to generate the engagement we need. I have seen this by reduced eCPMs and finer targeting abilities.

StackAdapt review by <span>Todd M.</span>
Todd M.

Leaders in the Native Space

What do you like best?

StackAdapt is by far the best collective group of talent I have come across to date in the Native space. They move remarkably fast and are incredibly talented in the technology they produce.

I have personally tested multiple Native DSP solutions and none have been able to compete with StackAdapt's suite of tools, tech, or performance. Their platform is constantly evolving and new services, inventory and targeting capabilities are added at a rate that outpaces the industry.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much to dislike about their service, they have a incredible team of account and product support people who have always been able to resolve anything that has ever come up.

StackAdapt provides an incredibly easy to use, high performing DSP for Native ad buying that allows us me to layer 1st and 3rd party data on top of Native buys. They have redefined how Native advertising is purchased by allowing the campaign manager to chose what buying model they need to purchase on, incorporating Cost Per Engagement and Cost Per Completed View directly into their platform.

Learn more about StackAdapt

StackAdapt Videos

Learning about StackAdapt?

* We monitor all StackAdapt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.