4.8

Learning about StackAdapt?

StackAdapt Reviews

Ask StackAdapt a Question
Showing 47 StackAdapt reviews
StackAdapt review by Greg J.
Greg J.

"Made the Switch from Centro, Haven't Looked Back"

What do you like best?

Coming from Centro, StackAdapt is a breath of fresh air. Not only is the interface more inviting, it's far more intuitive and user friendly than Centro and other DSPs.

What do you dislike?

The targeting parameters aren't always clear. I'm hopeful that "and/or" layering will be added to the platform in the near future, and the third-party datasets do leave a little to be desired. These are things that I'm optimistic that will improve over time, but for heavy power-users, this may be a major hurdle for switching to StackAdapt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're having difficulty managing more in-depth DSP platforms, consider trying out StackAdapt. While it's still growing and being refined on a regular basis, you'll likely find everything you need in this platform. And if you have any questions, be sure to reach out to their awesome support team. They're receptive to feedback and willing to guide you along every step of the way.

On a small team, managing digital advertising efforts for our clients through StackAdapt has been far more feasible than it was on Centro. It's scalable and easier to use overall. In addition, we've seen a slight uptick in the quality of website traffic we're driving to target websites, so that's an even bigger plus.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about StackAdapt
StackAdapt review by Stacy F.
Stacy F.

"Great Platform & Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is top notch. They are very friendly and know what they are talking about. The platform is also intuitive and easy to use. Really top notch contextual targeting including custom segment creation based on contextually relevant keywords.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike about the platform. There are ongoing updates that make sense and the campaigns are easy to get going. One thing that would be nice to have is the ability to overlay title targeting on top of contextual campaigns which I beleive they are working on adding in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at the interface to make sure it meets the needs of whatever campaigns you are running. It is a good self-serve option and comes with great support.

Our agency is working to use the latest advertising technology to run effective digital advertising campaigns through Native and Display ad formats. The StackAdapt platform consistently delivers high-quality results increasing our ROAS.

What Native Advertising solution do you use?

StackAdapt review by Josh L.
Josh L.

"Intuitive, agile, and top notch support"

What do you like best?

The platform is not overwhelming, and it allows you to pinpoint weaknesses in targeting and campaigns to make quick decisions and easily pivot if need be. The support team is always very quick to help answer any questions or even offer best-practice optimization techniques.

What do you dislike?

The interface has gone under some changes recently, and I'm sure as I continue to spend more time in the platform it will be easy to adjust, but it does take some getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The quality of the support team can't be understated. They'll work with you every step of the way to understand your goals and needs and work with you to set up a strategy for success.

We're able to target valuable leads for our clients while keeping our goals in mind and easily monitor spend. Setting up campaigns with specific goals in mind allows us to adjust our targeting and strategy easily and quickly. Optimizing campaigns for engagement is something we're very excited to explore, and we're yet to find that feature with any other platforms.

StackAdapt review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"StackAdapt - most useful retargeting/native ads platform for all budgets"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt has a friendly, easy to use platform. It's intuitive, the testing facility is good, the targeting is good. The keyword-based content and context matching is VERY good for contextually relevant content ads. The minimums in the self-serve portal are excellent for pilot programs, SMBs, and companies dipping their toes in the water. Pixel tracking is handy and compatible with all tag managers.

What do you dislike?

Targeting could be improved; it's category-based rather than individual sites. Campaigns and creative are coupled, which means that campaigns hinge on creative approval.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any ad platform, be ready to use known creative sizes, and have a plan with KPIs and strategy in advance.

We use StackAdapt mostly for retargeting, and its performance is excellent compared to other retargeting. For broad audience advertising, performance is on par with other display programs.

StackAdapt review by Patrick S.
Patrick S.

"Native Advertising That Works"

What do you like best?

The user interface is incredibly streamlined and makes it easy to set up a variety of Native and Video campaigns and to build out effective targeting based on geographies, interests and inventory suppliers. The platform also provides a ton of insights on campaign performance and placements (the latter of which isn't always available with some of the other native and DSP platforms we've tried). Additional features like remarketing, conversion tracking and Cost Per Engagement bidding are also easy to use and provide a lot of added value. The customer support is also exceptional, with their team always available to field questions and to offer guidance on strategy, best practices and campaign set ups.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue we ran into was geography exclusions in campaign targeting. However, StackAdapt has since rolled out this feature and it's working great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It's a great Native, Video and DSP platform that really does drive results.

A robust native, video and DSP platform that's able to effectively target specific audiences, tap into quality placement inventory and drive effective impressions, clicks and on-site engagements.

StackAdapt review by Dave W.
Dave W.

"Great Team. Great Results."

What do you like best?

I like that StackAdapt made our lives easy as marketers. With a new client on board with a new problem, we wanted to be sure we had the right partner to enter the market, and StackAdapt delivered. Higher exposure and higher traffic even gave us better data early on so that we could start to adjust our approach faster.

What do you dislike?

My only pain point for the first trial we ran was the initial set up for billing. I'm biased, as I always dislike that portion, but we also had to be sure to work out the invoicing structure and schedules. However, even that was made much easier with the team from SA. They adjusted everything I asked for at lightning quick speeds.

Exposure and reach. We trialed with a heavy content approach with multiple assets available from the same source. In the end, native was our strongest contributor to on site traffic by a large margin. From there, we are seeing better quality traffic as well that stays longer and converts.

StackAdapt review by Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

"Great Product. Better Service."

What do you like best?

The software itself is the easiest interface I've seen. It's simple to use, simple to optimize and simple to see results. The team and account staff take the whole experience to the next level. They're proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement, great at understanding your goals and optimizing toward them, and are as hands on (or off) as you want them to be. They're easy to get a hold of and always available.

What do you dislike?

Metrics and analytics are improving over time. For now, we wish we could see reach or unique impressions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the StackAdapt team! They are experts, understand your goals, their product, and are proactive in continually sending recommendations on how to optimize your campaign while it's going on.

Our clients have small budgets for media campaigns and StackAdapt has given us the best CPMs we've seen. They even performed at half the CPM as some of our national media partners. It's a no brainer that this software makes your budget go farther.

StackAdapt review by Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

"Intuitive platform, great customer service"

What do you like best?

If you're looking to grow traffic and have a solid budget to do so, StackAdapt is a great platform to check out. Their platform is very intuitive for anyone new to programmatic native ads, as I was when I started using the platform. I love the metrics dashboards for the campaigns. The customer service is also stellar – I've worked very closely with my campaign managers to learn more about best practices in optimizing campaigns, and I've learned a lot from them. They're very fast at getting back to me about anything I need.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't very much I dislike about StackAdapt, as I use it mainly to grow traffic and engagement. If your goal is conversions, however, you may have a more difficult time reaching your goals.

Brand awareness – you get a much wider reach with StackAdapt than you could with one-off ads

Traffic growth – I've been able to grow traffic to our blog with a lower CPC than Google AdWords

Engagement – I've seen good rates of engagement, so we are reaching our core audience

StackAdapt review by Denis M.
Denis M.

"Great service people"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt is a team of people who really care and listen. They take clients' feedback and use to get better at their operations. This is very rare these days.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about their team or service. Everything is solvable with them because they listen, care and try to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be afraid to voice all your current digital marketing concerns to StackAdapt team. They are genuinely interested in solving this puzzle and could provide a lot of data-based insights. You can trust their team of experts and develop partnership relationships in which both parties will benefit.

Better efficiency with native ads. Very in-depth reporting that allows you to make your next move based on data. The problem of digital ads attribution is something their team is trying to approach with solid methodology. At least, they are actively engaged in this dialogue as it's a big challenge for any digital advertiser with performance goals.

StackAdapt review by Jordan S.
Jordan S.

"One of the best native DSP's on the market"

What do you like best?

The customer support is one of the best we've experienced... we love working with the team over there. They're extremely responsive and go out of their way to help you achieve your KPI's. We also love the simplicity of their UI, from setting up the creatives to launching campaigns.

Their ability to utilize IP to track conversions across devices, and show you that journey, is brilliantly executed.

Lastly, the ability to create custom segments based on their proprietary data can be extremely powerful, and really help you target the desired audience without the additional expense of 3rd party data providers.

What do you dislike?

My only gripe about the platform is it lacks some of the capabilities that other DSP's offer such as week-parting and being able to determine the gender or age demographic of the buyer when using 3rd party data. This can be frustrating if, for example, you're running a campaign targeting both male and females between the ages of 45-60. When conversions do occur, you can't tell from which demographic inside the platform. So it's important to setup campaigns by separating gender in the beginning.

StackAdapt helps us to run native advertising across multiple supply sources with increased efficiency.

StackAdapt review by Shane  L.
Shane L.

"Great Experience! "

What do you like best?

Stack Adapt has a very easy to use platform and the results we've had over the past couple months have been great. Excellent targeting capabilities with super high CTR and low CPM's. Staff is friendly and knowledgable. To be able to target people in-market for what you offer is proving to be extremely powerful. Need to reach a certain market? They're team will do the research for you and create a custom audience for you to test. We've been very happy with Stack Adapt and will continue to use them on into the future.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike so far. Staff is super helpful and quick to respond and they have improved the platform even since I started using it, over 2 months ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. There's no minimum to give it a shot like other native advertising platforms.

Quality traffic that converts... That's always the goal and SA provides. We've been able to achieve very low CPC from this very targeted traffic which you'd expect to pay much more for.

StackAdapt review by Johnathan M.
Johnathan M.

"Great platform for Programmatic Native Advertising"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt is a very intuitive and user-friendly platform for programmatic native advertising. Their onboarding process is very good, and customer service is very helpful. You have to go through an "approval" process, but once you do they'll turn you loose and you can create campaigns from small to large. No minimum spend, which is nice when you're just testing things out.

What do you dislike?

They are just now adding features for display advertising as well, and so far do not support that many different types of ad formats. You won't see any of the more exotic sizes, for example. For a beginner, however, less is more, and it actually simplified the process when I needed our art department to come up with the actual creative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform, easy to use, no minimum spends. Awesome customer support willing to walk you through things in detail.

We have started investing more time and money into our blog content, and wanted to leverage it to drive some extra paid traffic. Obviously native programmatic units are the right fit for blog content, and StackAdapt was a friendly, easy to use solution to get started.

StackAdapt review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Simple. Helpful. Effective."

What do you like best?

I was on a similar platform that I was highly reluctant to leave and jump over to StackAdapt. Not only did the StackAdapt team make things easy and straight-forward, but they've improved upon what I had considered already great customer service and price-to-performance ratio.

Since moving onto StackAdapt, I've managed to decrease my eCPMs and been able to implement finer targeting while still maintaining scale. The customer service team is always ready to answer my in-depth questions and help me work things out when I have any issues.

The user-interface is simple and reporting is also easy to generate. It makes my day-to-day more efficient and pleasant by not having to wade through multiple screens to get the data I need.

What do you dislike?

I find that I miss having a configurable scheduled reporting on a per-campaign basis. It's not the end of the world, but it would be helpful, especially when a significant volume of campaigns are in play.

Recommendations to others considering the product

StackAdapt has a super responsive customer service team which was helpful when I had to onboard them quickly. They've since been able to help me fine tune my process to both increase and out-perform platform benchmarks while decreasing my eCPM.

A cost-effective way to generate the engagement we need. I have seen this by reduced eCPMs and finer targeting abilities.

StackAdapt review by Todd M.
Todd M.

"Leaders in the Native Space"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt is by far the best collective group of talent I have come across to date in the Native space. They move remarkably fast and are incredibly talented in the technology they produce.

I have personally tested multiple Native DSP solutions and none have been able to compete with StackAdapt's suite of tools, tech, or performance. Their platform is constantly evolving and new services, inventory and targeting capabilities are added at a rate that outpaces the industry.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much to dislike about their service, they have a incredible team of account and product support people who have always been able to resolve anything that has ever come up.

StackAdapt provides an incredibly easy to use, high performing DSP for Native ad buying that allows us me to layer 1st and 3rd party data on top of Native buys. They have redefined how Native advertising is purchased by allowing the campaign manager to chose what buying model they need to purchase on, incorporating Cost Per Engagement and Cost Per Completed View directly into their platform.

StackAdapt review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"A Great Company To Work With"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt is always very responsive to emails when I have questions about my campaigns. They are very easy to get a hold of and make working with them incredibly easy. They even check over my campaigns before they go live to make sure that everything looks correct.

What do you dislike?

The StackAdapt team is very thorough with their support but can sometimes send more emails/set up more calls about my campaigns than are totally necessary. They like to discuss my campaigns once a month but sometimes the campaigns aren't really changing so it's not really necessary. I appreciate that they care enough to get in contact that much though. I'd rather have that than a company that leaves you to figure everything out on your own!

I use StackAdapt for advertising for one of my clients. The campaign has allowed me to really optimize my advertising for them.

Agency

"The Best Way To Do Native "

What do you like best?

Platform is super easy to use and the results speak for themselves. The StackAdapt team provides clear benchmarks for campaigns and the platform provides in-depth targeting that is constantly improving. The team takes feedback seriously relaying information back to the engineers for future products. Recent integration with Google Analytics is a plus.

What do you dislike?

At first we disliked the lack of geo-targeting but that feature has been added. We are excited to see the ability to buy on completed views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a chance. Our agency utilizes the platform from the self serve side and receive amazing support.

We are utilizing StackAdapt in the CPG space, behavioral change and for government awareness clients where education/engagement is key.

"Great Video Offerings"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt has been a great partner with us for all of our clients. It's nice to have a partner who doesn't have crazy minimums but also has great offerings that include video and pre-roll. The results we have seen with our clients campaigns is amazing and the dashboard see what's happening on campaigns is great too. I would highly recommend to smaller clients as well as large clients for all offerings.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. The one thing I would change is to allow for different companies/clients to sign into the dashboard and see their campaigns without seeing rest of clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to get into native, video and DSP - programmatic placement if you want to start small. They are great on all levels. Very transparent and responsive.

StackAdapt helps us reach audiences across the internet with many offerings that would be prohibited by other DSP's who have high minimums. They have been a great partner for smaller budgets and the benefits of a dashboard for reporting is awesome. My reps with them are also very responsive and amazing!! Love working with them.

StackAdapt review by Mitchell W.
Mitchell W.

"It Doesn't Get Easier Than This!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use and allows me to buy native advertising with reach that I would normally not have being a smaller publisher. It's both cost-effective and the results are great!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cost-effective, scalable and results you and your client can be happy with, than StackAdapt is what you need. The team is unbelievable attentive and will even send an email on a Saturday night if something doesn't look right. I've worked with and for some of the other Native DSP's and StackAdapt is by far my favorite!

StackAdapt is currently solving two major business problems; eyeballs and traffic to content that we are creating for brands and the second is; video views and both at a CPM that makes sense for us.

StackAdapt review by Jeremy M.
Jeremy M.

"Programmatic Native Done Correctly"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to target the demographic that I'm searching for and blacklist/whitelist sites that our clients' articles are performing well on as well as access to many different networks and seemingly unlimited scale.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I could think of are the fairly stringent size requirements for accompanying images. I've often had to go back to clients to ask for images in the exact two image sizes that will run on the Stackadapt platform but my account manager, Dordzhaka, has been very helpful with helping me re-size images when necessary.

Stackadapt allows us to achieve scale and reach a more diverse network of publishers than many other native advertising platforms that we work with. Since many of our clients are in the same vertical, we don't have to worry about saturating the same network of sites with articles that have very similar types of content. On other native solutions, this has caused poor performing campaigns, but we've yet to have that issue with Stackadapt.

StackAdapt review by Simon V.
Simon V.

"By far the most effective and efficient advertising platform I've used"

What do you like best?

Compared to Google Display Network, the targeting is of a far higher quality and we're getting a far better click-through rate than traditional display.

What do you dislike?

I haven't disliked anything about the platform thus far.

My client needed to reach a very specific type of audience and we didn't feel we'd be able to do that with traditional Google or Social channels. Native helped us target according to the types of article that will appeal to our target audience, getting a better quality of visitor to our website.

StackAdapt review by Doug S.
Doug S.

"Excellent platform for executing programmatic native campaigns "

What do you like best?

Stack Adapt offers great scale, targeting features, and account support for technical troubleshooting, training and product feedback

What do you dislike?

Lack of full transparency into media cost. This is common with many other DSPs

SA helps us leverage our client's content to drive more engaged website traffic, with higher CTR averages than standard display.

StackAdapt review by Brandon M.
Brandon M.

"GREAT TECH AND GREAT PEOPLE"

What do you like best?

The ability to amplify our content on a channel that we were previously unable to tap is great. I love the ability to whitelist your own IP and catch ads in a live environment. It makes for a great piece to show your clients. The platform is very easy to use. Last but not least, I love working with the team. They're extremely helpful and quick to response to any questions you may have.

What do you dislike?

There are issues with the UX in the platform. Being able to more efficient structure campaigns needs to be reconsidered. Also, I would like more granular reporting. At this point, you can only see high-level KPIs, domain stats and pixel-by-pixel conversion reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand programmatic buying and native advertising. If you do, request a demo. That's all you need.

We have been hearing and reading about native for a long time. Bringing the power of programmatic buying to native advertising is brilliant.

StackAdapt review by Eric K.
Eric K.

"Best Native Platform I've Used"

What do you like best?

I love the different targeting abilities particularly key word and website segmentation.

What do you dislike?

Blacklist specific domains from delivering on a specific exchange instead of only being able to blacklist a whole exchange or all instances of the domain

Primarily used to advertise our paid for editorial content for our corporate clients. Ability to deliver high quality placement at an attractive price point.

StackAdapt review by Sage B.
Sage B.

"StackAdapt Native - smooth sailing"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt is an excellent platform for Native Advertising. I am running multiple marketing campaigns and have been successful with all of them. No issues with available inventory, pricing has been great and optimization is pretty easy. A great way to drive traffic at low costs, in a self-serve platform.

Support has been timely and knowledgeable the couple of times I've needed.

Geo-targeting, contextual targeting, everything I need.

I can't speak highly enough.

What do you dislike?

I'm running so many tests and campaigns that the creatives module can be a little over-run visually. I would like to be able to organize / archive, etc a little more easily.

I would like to be able to target by demographic.

Beyond that, nada, no issues to speak of.

Driving high volume, quality traffic at low costs.

Additional product offerings (native advertising).

StackAdapt review by Laura L.
Laura L.

"Smart and Successful Solution for Content Discovery "

What do you like best?

The user experience with StackAdapt has been positive since day one. They set us up to deliver success to our clients through their accessibility and managed service model. Our Account Manager provides thoughtful optimization recommendations and patiently answers all the questions that we have had while familiarizing ourselves with this new platform.

What do you dislike?

They do offer blacklisting opportunities, the initial run can sometimes deliver impressions on lower quality sites.

We are always looking for cost-efficient native advertising partners to help deliver readers to our client's branded content. Of all out content discovery partners, StackAdapt provides the widest selection of targeting options. This allows us to test and choose the target that is the most responsive to our message.

StackAdapt review by Kelly S.
Kelly S.

"Easy & Seemless"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can designate where I want my videos, sites are better than what Google offers- higher engagement.

What do you dislike?

Slow response times from reps but they're still very helpful.

That video is the way to go.

StackAdapt review by brian k.
brian k.

"Doing a great job for us."

What do you like best?

StackAdapt has cost-efficiently driven visits to our client's website and been extremely easy to work with. We don't feel like we are on our own trying to maximize the impact of the buy. SA has been our partner every step of the way.

What do you dislike?

We really have not run into any issues yet with StackAdapt.

We have been looking for a good managed native ad partner and SA has stepped in and filled that need very successfully.

StackAdapt review by Reza A.
Reza A.

"A great DSP tool with great and generous support."

What do you like best?

targeting and budget management features are great.

What do you dislike?

some confusion with managing pixels. It needs more clarity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Targeting, budget management, and click quality is much better than those of other platforms.

brand awareness.

StackAdapt review by Michael I.
Michael I.

"Powerful and Intuitive Platform"

What do you like best?

I really like the optimization capabilities of StackAdapt. The fact that we were able to optimize our campaigns by CPC, CPA, Engagement, App Installs meant that we could run different ads to meet different objectives.

I also really enjoy their 'semi-managed' approach. The platform is self-serve, which means I'm in full control, but at the same time, we have a dedicated StackAdapt representative (she's very responsive) who can share platform and industry best practices, which helps me be way more effective than I otherwise would.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more more native video inventory. Online video advertising appears to be the future, so I'm looking forward to being able to share our videos on an expanded part of the internet.

There are plenty of behavioural segments already, but I'm sure more can be added.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- Take advantage of their customer support team to help you understand your optimization options. Knowing where to start can be tricky.

For us, content marketing is playing a bigger and bigger role in acquiring, activating, and retaining customers.

StackAdapt has proven to be a great solution to get more eyes on our content, while achieving greater brand awareness and obtaining more app installs.

StackAdapt review by Adam A.
Adam A.

"Quality and Transparency"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt's user friendly self-serve platform puts them ahead of the competition. When creating, managing, and optimizing my campaigns, I've yet to find a platform that does it with such ease, and elegance.

What do you dislike?

Just as any product that's growing, there is room for improvement. For myself and specifically to our client base, I would like to see even more granular targeting capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a powerful addition to your business and/or team. They're there for you from the beginning to assist, and monitor setup and performance of your campaigns. The support team is patient, understanding, and determined in helping you make your campaigns succeed.

The greatest shift that we've been experiencing for quite some time now, is a growing client base that requires greater and greater transparency. StackAdapt not only allows us to optimize towards performance by making use of their platforms transparency features, but also allows us to use that ability to hone in on the campaign's and client's KPIs.

StackAdapt review by User

"Dedicated and Attentive Service on a Valuable Platform"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt's interest based targeting audiences are valuable, but we found the best results from using it for remarketing.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little slow and clunky. It's difficult to make bulk changes to campaigns and the reporting can get confusing when working with large numbers of campaigns. It would be great if there was some kind of bulk upload tool.

Access to high-converting customers

Agency

"Working with StackAdapt overall has been great across various campaigns with different objectives"

What do you like best?

Both Garrett and Spencer respond quickly to questions and requests. As a Media Planner, the reporting has helped/been ideal when delivering results to clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Proposals lack some information we request, but overall not much.

StackAdapt is able to run different types of campaigns we have used your services for Native and Display in particular and the additional targeting capabilities have helped clients understand the layering and opportunity to maximize relevant targeting and custom audiences.

StackAdapt review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Easy self-service with excellent customer support"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt was super intuitive and easy to use. The option to do self-serve or managed campaigns was also a plus. There were several options for targeting, and the cheaper option actually provided better performance. Their cost per engagement model (a user is on your page for at least 15 seconds) was also pretty cool—bonus points for that.

What do you dislike?

As a direct response advertiser, we realized StackAdapt wasn't the best platform for us. It's more of a branding play.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid it if you're a DR advertiser. For people looking for unique branding solutions, go for it. The CPMs are a little high, but in line with "premium" display advertising prices.

We were looking for direct response, native advertising. StackAdapt definitely supports the former. That said, the placements didn't really yield longer time on site, lower bounce rates, etc.

StackAdapt review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool and scale"

What do you like best?

Stack adapt is the largest platform for instream native campaigns that I've come across. It's capabilities are great, the team is on the ball and its easy to use with great results for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Its limited approach to 3rd party audiences makes it difficult and also there could be much better reporting but this is quickly improving

Reaching new and prospective customers.

StackAdapt review by Marco B.
Marco B.

"Best Native DSP Out There"

What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly and a great change of pace from the "bigger" DSPs out there.

The customer service is amazing, every time I have a question, they get back to me right away.

It is very transparent and allows for easy whitelisting/blacklisting throughout the campaign.

It is also by far the best platform out there when it comes to Native advertising!

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have a little bit more targeting available. Other than that, it's a great platform!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are running Native campaigns, StackAdapt is a must!

I use StackAdapt as my go-to when clients want to run a Native campaign.

StackAdapt review by Nilvia R.
Nilvia R.

"Transparent, user-friendly platform|"

What do you like best?

An easy to use and well design platform, where I can get to choose the settings of my campaign. Easy to understand, away from complicated, and always with an amazing customer service that is always there to give extra recommendations to achieved the best performance results possible. Constantly innovating and offering new products!

What do you dislike?

Not a single complaint was made here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prepare to be amazed by the engagement rates!

I can see that the pace of my campaign is going at the rhythm that it supposed to. I don't need to keep track every single day to optimize. We achieved the promised projections.

StackAdapt review by Ash S.
Ash S.

"The Best in Native RTB"

What do you like best?

Stack Adapt ticks off everything on our marketing checklist:

-Full Site and Investment Transparency

-Real-Time Reporting

-Easy to use Dashboard

-Real-time Optimizations

-Prompt Client Support

-Higher CTR's than Display Banners

-Lower Bounce Rates than Display Banners

-High Viewability Rates

What do you dislike?

Direct Response/Tactical Campaigns are tough to drive bottom line sales as Native advertising lies more in the middle of the purchasing funnel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it with the right messaging/campaign and don't expect your ROAS to go through the roof right away. It takes roughly 2-3 days for the system to ramp up and optimize accordingly.

I use Stack Adapt to help drive customer awareness surrounding brand campaigns. StackAdapt's ad formats allow us to tell a 'story' about our brand in a unique way that isn't shouting "$X OFF" or "Save X%". Our native 'stories' blend into the content of various publications and capture clicks from users who are actually interested in our 'story'.

StackAdapt review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Powerful Native Ad DSP"

What do you like best?

I've used several DSPs in the past and what is great is that StackAdapt is built using the same fundamentals in creating and trading the campaigns. So got up and running in matter of couple of days. Their support team was very helpful was with on-boarding process.

We bought native across couple platforms in the past, but since they now have access to all major exchanges - we centralized all our paid content amplification in their platform.

I really like that the platform is transparent so we know where the ads are running. I think they also did a great job with the usability of the platform - very nice UI and very intuitive even for our junior marketer.

What do you dislike?

They accept only content to be promoted through their platform, and most of our DR campaigns were rejected. Also they have a minimum spend of $5K per month.

We push content to social media networks and we use StackAdapt to amplify it across the web for additional eyeballs. I prefer them over any companies that do content widgets because we can use our own data and 3rd party data to target a specific audience with our content.

"StackAdapt Works"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt is very easy to use and offers great transparency.

What do you dislike?

Targeting options lack in some areas when it comes to geo-radius solutions.

StackAdapt has allowed our agency to serve quality Native style ads to targeted consumers. Many companies offer this solution but StackAdapt offers genuine service, targeting and transparency through their platform. Highly recommend.

StackAdapt review by Jillian  W.
Jillian W.

"Working with StackAdapt"

What do you like best?

The teams willingness to jump in and help

What do you dislike?

Ability to not breakout credit charges within the platform based on campaign.

Slightly understaffed so it is very helpful to be able to rely on StackAdapt for campaign optimizations and trending when needed.

StackAdapt review by Celia G.
Celia G.

"Great native ad partner"

What do you like best?

Team is great to work with, very responsive as well as proactively looking out for issues and opportunities. Timely reporting, and solutions-oriented team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - all good so far! Team has resolved any issues to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've worked with Stack Adapt on a few campaigns since 2014 and have always seen strong results. They continue to adapt and grow their offering while maintaining the things we know and love.

We have a lot of content on our client's website and need to drive quality traffic to view it. To date, we've seen great traffic results with a lower bounce rate than other paid media.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"They stand behind their service"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is extremely easy to use. What I like the best is the support which I receive from Stack Adapt. It may be self serve, but I know that I still have experts looking in on my campaigns and catching things I may have missed, or tips on optimization.

What do you dislike?

I have been using it for about 3 months now and I don't have anything at the moment that I dislike. I could possibly recommend a few more "mock-up" templates, and mock up specifically for video so I can show my clients exactly what the video ads will appear like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All I can say is GIVE IT A TRY.

na

StackAdapt review by Yuli S.
Yuli S.

"StackAdapt - Native done the right way"

What do you like best?

Very innovative and dynamic group of people who work hard to provide Native solutions for agencies and brands. Fast and consistent service, very solution focused, willing to go above and beyond to make their clients feel special. Pleasure to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about these guys. Try them out and see for yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them! You will be satisfied.

StackAdapt offers multiple pricing models for Native advertising which is great when it comes to diversifying brands' investments and achieving various KPI's.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"StackAdapt Review From an Agency Perspective"

What do you like best?

The platform interface is tremendous, it is very easy to access reporting information and to edit and upload creatives. Setting up campaigns is not labor intensive whatsoever.

What do you dislike?

Something frustrating has been the inability to truly scale remarketing to the point where it can become a very effective tactic. This is in the pipeline with StackAdapt, and I am eager to see results once the remarketing technology gets to the next level.

I am involved in running Native Advertising for different clients, and through using StackAdapt, I have learned that it is a great option for delivering a lot of impressions and very high click through rates, as well as bringing in a low CPC.

"Stackadapt Review"

What do you like best?

Having a team (Kat and Alex) on my account is so helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more vertical specific case studies (as opposed to specific clients). ie: stats for the travel industry as a whole rather than just porter airlines case studies.

Stackadapt has been great for awareness campaigns and getting a good time on site.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great platform to promote content"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user-friendly, the support team is amazing and very reactive, our ads are displayed on a qualitative network of websites.

What do you dislike?

The CPCs are a bit high and it would be amazing if the platform could size by itself the pictures we upload to make us spare time.

We have had issues with some French text (specific characters) displayed in a very weird way but the issue was solved very quickly by the support team.

We drive clicks to to pieces of content created by our publishers for our clients.

StackAdapt review by Administrator

"Incredible Support!"

What do you like best?

The team at StackAdapt are super-responsive and make setting up and managing campaigns a breeze.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product

Programmatic native ads and geo-fencing campaigns

Learn more about StackAdapt

StackAdapt Videos

Learning about StackAdapt?

* We monitor all StackAdapt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8