STAMP

Ask STAMP a Question
Showing 11 STAMP reviews
STAMP review by Dale Z.
Dale Z.

"No other assessment platform like this!"

What do you like best?

We’re getting the responses we need to ensure our clients are getting the best support possible. The assessment set up is very easy. Adding contacts and creating the email campaigns is also very simple. The system gets the job done without making the user feel like there are too many options.

What do you dislike?

I’d like to create more customized questions on the fly so I can send STAMPs all of the time. Typically, I have to email my CSM and have him go in to confirm them. I know the question sets are market researched back but it would be nice if I could create the assessments on the fly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get into the platform, take advantage of your CSM and STAMP your clients.

We’re getting transparent feedback from our clients! Previously, they were just telling us everything was great. Then, when renewal came up, they’d leave… Didn’t make sense. Now that we’re collecting unbiased feedback, we’re saving clients and our client retention is up!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about STAMP
STAMP review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"I can’t imagine not using STAMP now!"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to create different campaigns for different types of STAMP assessments. This allows me to assess all of the same types of businesses within one campaign. Being able to send the same STAMP to the same clients, month after month allows me to ability to assess their feedback in an easy to view report. I can create a specific STAMP assessment for any type of industry, job title, client type; etc. Creating the STAMPS is easy because there is already a list of questions I can choose from. I can add my own question to the STAMP as well.

What do you dislike?

Right now, there isn’t anything that I could say that I dislike about the tool. It would be nice to see some functionality in the future that allows my customers to post their results on social media platforms. For instance; if they respond with glowing feedback, I’d like to be able to give them the option to post on LinkedIn or Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call and Email with your client success manager as much as possible! They're an incredible asset to you and your company while setting up the STAMP. Also, provide them with feedback because they work closely with the product director who makes changes to the tool. They've implemented things I've wanted added to the tool!

We are collecting the voice of my customer after a sales, the transition from onboarding to support and quarterly reviews. Previously, the data we were collecting on our clients was skewed because the sales representative was asking the questions. Now that we’re sending out these assessments to the clients, they’re providing us with honest feedback. Prior to renewal, we’re able to have a clear view into the health of our accounts.

What Customer Success solution do you use?

STAMP review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Enterpise Consultant- SaaS- Specializing in Human Capital Managerment and Benefits Adminsitration"

What do you like best?

Ultimately, the platform is highly intuitive. At login, it's aesthetically pleasing and there is no sense of being "Overwhelmed" and no annoying "pop ups". There is no huge indicator prompting you to mass upload your contacts and begin sending STAMPs. The customer success manager actually wants to work with you throughout the process so you have a better understanding of what you're doing. They dig and uncover your business objectives to make sure accomplishments are measureable. They don't have the "set it and forget it" frame of mind.

What do you dislike?

As I become more entrenched in the platform, I'd like a little more hands off. I know my success manager is there to help me and make sure I'm seeing value, but I want to go in and break in. Create custom email templates and try to run my own reports. Personally, this is what I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use some of their question sets before creating any of your own.

We're able to collect feedback from our customers that we typically have not been able to collect feedback from. It's giving us greater access to data to make data-driven decisions which is new to us. This approach is giving them the option to be anonymous on our assessment and they're more inclined to give us candid feedback. Hugely beneficial.

STAMP review by Damien G.
Damien G.

"I love STAMP"

What do you like best?

STAMPs implementation process was very quick and easy. The ability to upload contacts with a templated file format makes it very easy to send out mass assessments. They’ve got great support – Their Customer Success Managers know what it’s like to be a customer success manager.

Ability to show possible churn and improve client loyalty/retention.

Net Promoter Score is already built into the assessment.

What do you dislike?

Their email editor still seems a little basic and probably needs to be upgraded. It works well and gets the job done, but for a user interface, it could look better. They do offer some short codes, but we’d like to have access to most customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really care about client retention and minimizing your churn rate, STAMP is the way to go.

We are able to collect the NPS score quickly and easily. We are able to pinpoint which account manager,

implementation person and ongoing service person is doing their job effectively. Because we do STAMPs each time a client accomplishes a milestone, they often meet with three or four different individuals in their first year. We’re collecting this feedback each time which allows us to improve on each interaction.

STAMP review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Game changer in the customer success space."

What do you like best?

Hands down the simplicity of the tool is the best part. Being able to log into the site, choose my categories of which I want feedback on and then pick the questions is great. The platform is very intuitive, and it makes sending out assessments very easy. I can even create my email campaigns from the platform to send out too. Often times, we find ourselves sending out the same templates with different assessment links customized to the client’s preferences. We don’t need to custom write any code too.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a ala cart option to purchase additional functionality straight from the platform. More STAMP

assessments and advanced reporting is great, but I have to speak with my success manager first. I understand that they want us to get the most out of the platform, but I usually need to buy more when I’m working on assessments at 10 o clock at night.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the demo and read the reviews. These speak for themselves and you’ll be glad you did.

This SaaS tool gives me insight and data into my customers feedback. I can then use this information to provide feedback to other internal divisions so we can improve as a company. This gives me transparency into where we’re operating positively and also where we’re operating negatively. This is helping us retain clients that were at risk, ultimately affecting our bottom line.

STAMP review by Administrator

"Analytics into Customer Feedback"

What do you like best?

STAMP has allowed our account managers and CSMs to have an idea on how their customers feel through the dashboards and by running reports. It also allowed our company to standardize how our AMs and CSMs handle potential upset clients and feedback. Having transparency from our clients has enabled us to keep a pulse on happiness factor. Previously, we had to worry when we got to renewal time because we didn’t know if our clients were going to renewal. Now that we have STAMP, we know how each and every client is feeling about renewing again.

What do you dislike?

Being the main administrator, I must create additional accounts within the system for my AMs and CSMs. I wish there was a way to mass create accounts for my team. Typically, I have to call my CSM and he helps, which isn’t a big deal at all. I can see this area being one that gets improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adoption of the product is key. Make sure that the account managers are well aware of this purchase.

We are able to get ‘blunt’ feedback from our customers rather than just praise. Being that these STAMPs are anonymous, clients feel more inclined to give us real feedback. In the long run, this will benefit the organization greatly. I can see a very bright future with STAMP.

STAMP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Disrupter in the Customer Success and Assessment Industry"

What do you like best?

This is a one stop shop to gain access to the voice of the customer. We can create different STAMP assessments for different customers and clients depending on how much detail we’re looking to obtain. We’re able to choose different categories which allows us to splice and dice the data so the reporting is simple to read. Within the tool, there is also an email tracker that shows us where the client is at in the process of completing their STAMP. We can send emails directly from the tool and BCC salesforce so we’re tracking our activity. I couldn’t imagine going back to our old ways of collecting customer feedback.

What do you dislike?

Right now, you can add contacts manually through the add contact feature, but only one at a time. Ideally, we’d be able to add more than one at a time manually. There is the ability to mass import but sometimes for testing purposes, we’d like to be able to manually add a handful of contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get access to the system as soon as possible. Going through the onboarding is pretty simple but if you can get access to the portal while you’re going through the paperwork, things will make even more sense.

We’ve realize that our clients are experiencing different levels or support and communication through out different parts of the US and world. We’re able to segment the reports based on location and this has increasingly helped us with our hiring. We now know which parts of the country need more support based on the customer feedback.

STAMP review by Administrator

"Client Assessments and Feedback is crucial in business success."

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the data and reporting catabolites that STAMP gives me. I can see the results of all of my questions for each STAMP, for all Account Managers or for all accounts. They have found a way to splice the data so region, city, and even zip codes can be determined. Having clear and concise data allows us to put action plans together so we can act. Receiving the feedback is a game-changer for our business because we’re able to capitalize on it and increase retention. Also, we can use this data to show future clients our current clients are ecstatic about our support and service.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I do not have an dislikes about the platform. It would be nice to have some type of social media integration where my clients can share their review online with LinkedIn or Facebook. I’d love for something like this to show up on Yelp. Maybe that’ll be something they add in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do research online for what makes a client assessment successful. Have an understanding of what you’re looking to accomplish by sending a STAMP. This will help you during the process of creating your STAMPS.

We are receiving feedback from our clients through the client life cycle. Understanding what our clients thought of the sales process, onboarding process, support and even off boarding process allows us to get better. If a sales representative asks a client what went well, they’re only going to tell them the good. These STAMPs allow us to receive more blunt information. We’re able to take this information and use it to grow.

STAMP review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Where has this tool been all of my life?!"

What do you like best?

I can’t say enough good things about STAMP and my customer success manager. From the get-go, I have had nothing but a great experience with STAMP. The one on one training, support and tutorials have all greatly helped me use STAMP successfully. Being able to log into my portal, choose a handful of categories and questions and begin my first STAMP assessment super simple. I can also monitor my account managers that are also using STAMP. The hierarchy set up within the system makes it very easy for me to run reports and to compare my Account Managers.

What do you dislike?

Every so often, I’ll get an idea and I’ll want to send a new STAMP immediately. My success manager always reminds me that we need to socialize the STAMP to our clients before we send more. In order to get a good response right, we need to tell them that an assessment is coming so they fill it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient and have your CRM data in order!

I don’t have to worry about my account managers fudging their customer reviews anymore. Now that we launch the STAMP, we get the assessments directly from the customer. Having a clear and concise assessment review from the client allows us to pick and choose which clients are in jeopardy of leaving. Client retention is extremely important in our line of business.

STAMP review by User in Internet

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Being able to see the data and reports for each individual STAMP assessment. Also, have the account manager dashboard that’ll show me all of the data aggregated so its very easy to see how well our accounts are doing. The assessments metrics are simplified so anybody can understand the meaning of the outcome from the reports. Also, there are a handful of different reports we can run which gives us transparency into these accounts. It’s helping us get a better understanding of how each of our big accounts are doing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish that when I want to add a customized question without the CSM’s approval, I could. But, after I check with the CSM and they help me through the verbiage, I realize that it’s a good thing. Maybe STAMP can change the process to allow me to submit the question and keep it on the screen so I don’t forget about having posted the question.

A lot for sure

STAMP review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"STAMP OUT THE GUESS WORK OF CUSTOMER OPINIONS "

What do you like best?

Fast, easy and systematic way to capture the “voice” of our customers.

What do you dislike?

We are relatively new to this platform, so at this time we do not have any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth your company looking into.

Analysis of customer feedback both positive and negative. How are customers view our business.

Learning about STAMP?

* We monitor all STAMP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare STAMP to Similar Solutions