STAMP

Ask STAMP a Question
Showing 11 STAMP reviews
STAMP review by <span>Dale Z.</span>
Dale Z.

No other assessment platform like this!

What do you like best?

We’re getting the responses we need to ensure our clients are getting the best support possible. The assessment set up is very easy. Adding contacts and creating the email campaigns is also very simple. The system gets the job done without making the user feel like there are too many options.

What do you dislike?

I’d like to create more customized questions on the fly so I can send STAMPs all of the time. Typically, I have to email my CSM and have him go in to confirm them. I know the question sets are market researched back but it would be nice if I could create the assessments on the fly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get into the platform, take advantage of your CSM and STAMP your clients.

We’re getting transparent feedback from our clients! Previously, they were just telling us everything was great. Then, when renewal came up, they’d leave… Didn’t make sense. Now that we’re collecting unbiased feedback, we’re saving clients and our client retention is up!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about STAMP
STAMP review by <span>Ben S.</span>
Ben S.

I can’t imagine not using STAMP now!

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to create different campaigns for different types of STAMP assessments. This allows me to assess all of the same types of businesses within one campaign. Being able to send the same STAMP to the same clients, month after month allows me to ability to assess their feedback in an easy to view report. I can create a specific STAMP assessment for any type of industry, job title, client type; etc. Creating the STAMPS is easy because there is already a list of questions I can choose from. I can add my own question to the STAMP as well.

What do you dislike?

Right now, there isn’t anything that I could say that I dislike about the tool. It would be nice to see some functionality in the future that allows my customers to post their results on social media platforms. For instance; if they respond with glowing feedback, I’d like to be able to give them the option to post on LinkedIn or Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call and Email with your client success manager as much as possible! They're an incredible asset to you and your company while setting up the STAMP. Also, provide them with feedback because they work closely with the product director who makes changes to the tool. They've implemented things I've wanted added to the tool!

We are collecting the voice of my customer after a sales, the transition from onboarding to support and quarterly reviews. Previously, the data we were collecting on our clients was skewed because the sales representative was asking the questions. Now that we’re sending out these assessments to the clients, they’re providing us with honest feedback. Prior to renewal, we’re able to have a clear view into the health of our accounts.

What Customer Success solution do you use?

STAMP review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Enterpise Consultant- SaaS- Specializing in Human Capital Managerment and Benefits Adminsitration

What do you like best?

Ultimately, the platform is highly intuitive. At login, it's aesthetically pleasing and there is no sense of being "Overwhelmed" and no annoying "pop ups". There is no huge indicator prompting you to mass upload your contacts and begin sending STAMPs. The customer success manager actually wants to work with you throughout the process so you have a better understanding of what you're doing. They dig and uncover your business objectives to make sure accomplishments are measureable. They don't have the "set it and forget it" frame of mind.

What do you dislike?

As I become more entrenched in the platform, I'd like a little more hands off. I know my success manager is there to help me and make sure I'm seeing value, but I want to go in and break in. Create custom email templates and try to run my own reports. Personally, this is what I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use some of their question sets before creating any of your own.

We're able to collect feedback from our customers that we typically have not been able to collect feedback from. It's giving us greater access to data to make data-driven decisions which is new to us. This approach is giving them the option to be anonymous on our assessment and they're more inclined to give us candid feedback. Hugely beneficial.

STAMP review by <span>Damien G.</span>
Damien G.

I love STAMP

What do you like best?

STAMPs implementation process was very quick and easy. The ability to upload contacts with a templated file format makes it very easy to send out mass assessments. They’ve got great support – Their Customer Success Managers know what it’s like to be a customer success manager.

Ability to show possible churn and improve client loyalty/retention.

Net Promoter Score is already built into the assessment.

What do you dislike?

Their email editor still seems a little basic and probably needs to be upgraded. It works well and gets the job done, but for a user interface, it could look better. They do offer some short codes, but we’d like to have access to most customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really care about client retention and minimizing your churn rate, STAMP is the way to go.

We are able to collect the NPS score quickly and easily. We are able to pinpoint which account manager,

implementation person and ongoing service person is doing their job effectively. Because we do STAMPs each time a client accomplishes a milestone, they often meet with three or four different individuals in their first year. We’re collecting this feedback each time which allows us to improve on each interaction.

STAMP review by <span>Chris S.</span>
Chris S.

Game changer in the customer success space.

What do you like best?

Hands down the simplicity of the tool is the best part. Being able to log into the site, choose my categories of which I want feedback on and then pick the questions is great. The platform is very intuitive, and it makes sending out assessments very easy. I can even create my email campaigns from the platform to send out too. Often times, we find ourselves sending out the same templates with different assessment links customized to the client’s preferences. We don’t need to custom write any code too.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a ala cart option to purchase additional functionality straight from the platform. More STAMP

assessments and advanced reporting is great, but I have to speak with my success manager first. I understand that they want us to get the most out of the platform, but I usually need to buy more when I’m working on assessments at 10 o clock at night.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the demo and read the reviews. These speak for themselves and you’ll be glad you did.

This SaaS tool gives me insight and data into my customers feedback. I can then use this information to provide feedback to other internal divisions so we can improve as a company. This gives me transparency into where we’re operating positively and also where we’re operating negatively. This is helping us retain clients that were at risk, ultimately affecting our bottom line.

STAMP review by Administrator

Analytics into Customer Feedback

What do you like best?

STAMP has allowed our account managers and CSMs to have an idea on how their customers feel through the dashboards and by running reports. It also allowed our company to standardize how our AMs and CSMs handle potential upset clients and feedback. Having transparency from our clients has enabled us to keep a pulse on happiness factor. Previously, we had to worry when we got to renewal time because we didn’t know if our clients were going to renewal. Now that we have STAMP, we know how each and every client is feeling about renewing again.

What do you dislike?

Being the main administrator, I must create additional accounts within the system for my AMs and CSMs. I wish there was a way to mass create accounts for my team. Typically, I have to call my CSM and he helps, which isn’t a big deal at all. I can see this area being one that gets improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adoption of the product is key. Make sure that the account managers are well aware of this purchase.

We are able to get ‘blunt’ feedback from our customers rather than just praise. Being that these STAMPs are anonymous, clients feel more inclined to give us real feedback. In the long run, this will benefit the organization greatly. I can see a very bright future with STAMP.

Learning about STAMP?

* We monitor all STAMP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.