1. Awesome support team
2. CEO listens to customer's concerns
3. How they value the customer and their opinion
4. Speed of implementation of requested features
5. The reduction in approval time.
6. Analytics on the approval process
7. Better oversight for the GL team
8. Value it brings to my role
9. Stampli quick and helpful support. God please bless them.
10. Billy the Bot, Stampli's invoice reading A.I., when it learns and grows.
11. High functionality and coding evident: Copy and paste, split invoice, frozen button overlay, mass approval and cancellation, text entry/auto fill deep functionality
12. Monthly billing instead of contracts
13. Good pricing
14. Constantly improving product
15. Provide timely information on updates and improvements
16. Multi-facet error catching
1. Lack of customization when features that the customer may not like are not optional to turn off.
Stampli has explained their reasoning as to why: 1. To ensure a product that has all features available to all customers and to keep the pricing low.
2. Lack of ability to duplicate old invoices
3. Billy the Bot, Stampli's invoice reading A.I., when it is stagnant and does not adapt.
4. The inability to cancel a question. Notification from a question is permanent if never answered, and could potentially clutter up dashboard because of that.
5. When someone asks you to make an edit to an invoice in Stampli you have to open a separate tab to make the requested edit and answer the question in the original tab.
6. In the search module you cannot open invoices in separate tabs. Making it hard to view multiple invoices, you would have to multiple searches, each in a separate tab
1.The reduction in approval time.
2. Analytics on the approval process
3. Better oversight for the GL team
4. Value it brings to my role