Stamps.com

Online postage and mailing provider

Work for Stamps.com?

Learning about Stamps.com?

Stamps.com Reviews

Ask Stamps.com a Question
Showing 48 Stamps.com reviews

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

stamps.com is extremely easy to follow/understand once you've tried it a few times. I love the features and it makes sending mail "fun". I know that sounds lame, but it's so easy, anyone can do it! I also appreciate the free mailing supplies that I can orders straight from the software app. It is very convenient. Everything I need is in one place.

What do you dislike?

We charge customers for large postage amounts but it is not easy to find stamp purchase history with all the detail of the purchase (i/e delivery address, amount, weight/type of envelope, etc.) in one place; I'd like to be able to print off a detailed invoice to put in our clients' files.

Also, the "app" is very slow.

I do not have much mailing knowledge. We send out tons of documents by mail on a daily basis and it is very important that we pay the correct postage amount. Stamps.com makes sure that we are accurately stamping our mail and I'm always confident that it will get to its destination in an efficient manner.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Stamps.com
Stamps.com review by Krystina D.
Krystina D.

"Stamps.com is a must have in your business."

What do you like best?

I like being about to weight and stamp envelopes and packages from the office, so that I am not making multiple trips across town to the post office each day. It's great when you have a lot of envelopes that need to be labeled and stamped, it saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how difficult it is to print on larger envelopes, it's almost like a guessing game on which envelope option will fit your envelope. I also dislike how easily my scale ends up off, and will say something like "-0.4oz".

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend stamps.com for any business that sends out a fair amount of mail. It cuts mailing prep time down a lot! It's a great help when sending out a large number of envelopes at once.

With using stamps.com I am able to label, stamp and send out mail directly from my office. The post office is on the other side of town, therefore it is saving on the amount of gas I am using since it makes for less trips to the post office.

What Shipping solution do you use?

Stamps.com review by Mary Grace B.
Mary Grace B.

"Convenient"

What do you like best?

I like using Stamps.com because it eliminates the time going to the post office to get stamps. It is very easy to use and has varieties of stamps and labels that you can use!

What do you dislike?

I've ran into a handful of glitches in the past and when I try to update the credit card information, the formatting of the window will not show my full information so it makes it tough to see if what I am entering is correct or not. It takes a couple of tries to get through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're trying to save time and a trip to the post office, Stamps.com is the way to go!

As a business, we try to eliminate the time going to the post office and wait to get stamps. With using Stamps.com, it has done just that! We print out stamps when needed and mail is sent out to our customers immediately. It saves us plenty of time!

Stamps.com review by Christian S.
Christian S.

"Changed Interface, it sucks"

What do you like best?

Used to be the best efore they forced us into the new version aka Interface, now it sucks

What do you dislike?

They had to go Pretty on their new Interface and Stamps.com SUCKS,

I used to process with just about my eyes closed, my screen was full of useful info, now I have to scroll both up down , left and right, what the heck were they thinking about releasing the latest version and forcing us into it,

Stamps.com, you could have fixed your minor little bugs instead, but NO, you had to force us to become disfunctional , you SUCK,

I had given you 5 stars in the past, now you are getting 1 if not 0

Christian StClaire www.Nano-Oil.com customer for years, yeah close to say goodbye to you, sad

At this point, Stamps.com send us back to the Stone Age trying to go pretty with their new interface ,

It is TERRIBLE , not meeting my needs at all

Stamps.com review by Suzanna K.
Suzanna K.

"Efficient and economical!"

What do you like best?

Stamps.com streamlines buying postage at home with your own printer. It eliminates any wait time at any mail carrier store and lets you print postage at your own convenience.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that one needs to buy credits for your account before you can actually print postage. I wish you could just buy postage and then have it charge your credit card for that unique amount each time than having to buy credits beforehand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stamps.com provides the the most economical pricing and lets you see all the options of how prices ranges , which also helps one pack items in the most economical way as well.

I am saving lots of time with being able to handle all my mailing postage items at home and not having to wait at any post office.

Stamps.com review by Patty B.
Patty B.

"Worst Customer Service Experience Ever"

What do you like best?

I did not use the service. It seems it was set up using an old email address.

What do you dislike?

The customer service reps are not knowledgeable or friendly or helpfuls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not!!!

I found out that a stamps.com account had been set up under a very old email when I was charged on a credit card for the services. I tried to log on to Stamps.com and cancel the account but all the answers to the questions that were provided to stamps .com did not match the correct answers.

I called Stamps.com on 9-7-18. My account was charges on 9-6-18. The girl I spoke to was unable to find the account using my name or my current email address. She was able to locate an account under the old email address. I explained the situation to her and advised I had not set up the account. The girl verified the account had only been used to print the first 9 free stamps and there was 77 cents still showing available. I requested she cancel the account and refund the money that was charged since I did not set up the account. The account was set up using incorrect information. She agreed to close the account, waive the monthly fee and refund the 15.99 that had been charged.

Well today the 15.99 was still not refunded. I called back. Oh wow. I am shocked and ashamed of the customer service that was provided. I spoke to Christine and lets just say that she is one of the worst customer service reps I have ever spoken to. That says a lot since I am a customer service manager for a large insurance company. She was unhelpful, she talked over me, got loud when I didn’t agree with what she was saying, refused to believe the previous person told me they would refund the fees, kept repeating the same thing over by explaining how stamps.com bills the month after the month is done. She told me that I was billed on 9-6-18 for the month previous. She then told me I needed to go to my bank to dispute the charges to get my money back 4 times. WOW!!! It’s only 15.99 and I have spoken with my bank and my cards have been reissued but I can tell you that not only will I never use stamps.com, as a legitimate customer, due to this experience but pray that someone quality monitors the call so they can get this little girl some serious training.

I hope that someone from stamps.com reads this because if that is the type of person they have answering their phones and represents their company to the public. They have seri

None

Stamps.com review by Meggin L.
Meggin L.

"Print Postage for Your Biz!"

What do you like best?

There are so many wonderful features. First, it’s so easy to use. No expensive postage machine is necessary. Got a prInter? Got copy paper? Then you’re all set!

You can print postage on envelopes, or buy blank stamps from them and print your own. They sell labels as well, in case you don’t want to use paper.

The program saves addresses to an address book, so you don’t have to waste time looking for an address. You can even enter an email address, and the program will send the recipient an email with the tracking number.

Finally, you will have access to your postage history in case you need to look something up. They make it very easy for you.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to dislike. Their labels are a bit more expensive than I’d like. Other than that, I can’t really say anything negative about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free trial period where you can try it out for yourself. There are even incentives such as free postage, a scale, etc. Try them out!

We are solving our shipping issues. We are saving both time and money by using Stamps.com.

Stamps.com review by Joel A.
Joel A.

"Still buggy after all these years"

What do you like best?

Saves postage costs. Automatic tracking included.

What do you dislike?

Crashes regularly. Multiple problems with e-mail addresses. No easy way to delete old, unused addresses in address book. Address book is slow and difficult to maintain, will enter the same address multiple times in the address book. Customer service is of little help as problems are in the software. Software designers and coders don't seem to have a clue as to how a business does mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fire the software designers and coders. They don't seem to have a clue as to the needs of business. Switch 25% of marketing budget to making the software work properly and user friendly. You would probably retain a lot more customers.

Helps with mailing packages

Stamps.com review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Stamps.com Experience"

What do you like best?

With Stamps.com, I would have to say that my favorite part was the convenience of ordering postal boxes, tapes & labels. Stamps allowed us to set up a bi-weekly order that was automatically sends the supplies. It was nice having the priority mail option available for in-office printing.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that Stamps.com won't sync with our other office programs. We are planning to switch from stamps.com to Endicia which offers the same services & syncs with our office programs, which is ideal for us!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, look at all of your options- you may want to consider Endicia instead if you are looking sync other programs

Sending priority mail to customers- faster shipping at lower rates

Simple in-office mailing option

Stamps.com review by User

"Better than buying Stamps from the post office!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to customize the size and weight of the package if want. It also makes it easy to print off straight sheets of simple 45 cent stamps too. It is user friendly and has great customer support.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike, I did issues with logging when I had it saved as a bookmark. This was improved when I saved it as a program on my desktop. Made it easy to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep track of your stamp sheets that you print on! Mine get all out of order.

Our accountant works off site so we send a lot of packages to him. I use Stamps.com to customize each mailing I send out since each one weighs differently. Makes it easy to mail directly from the office.

Stamps.com review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Stamps.com is so convenient!!!"

What do you like best?

I like that it shows you the cost ranges. I also like that the program can save addresses and contacts in an address book so you don't have to constantly waste your time searching for shipping addresses. Its all saved right there for you.

What do you dislike?

I do not think that there is anything that I do not like about Stamps.com. It is so convenient and easy to use. I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save yourself time and use Stamps.com

What I like best is that stamps.com eliminates the process of having to make an extra trip to the post office for stamps. Overall, that helps cut down time and helps with productivity.

Stamps.com review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"Great for bulk orders"

What do you like best?

It works great for bulk orders and it also is very easy to import Amazon orders, print them and then automatically send the tracking info to Amazon. It saves a lot of time for the company by cutting out a lot of manual labor. It's also very easy to obtain a shipping quote via the program instead of going to USPS.com, which takes much more time. The price is a decent price to pay for the service.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is not the best if you need help. They do not always have answers. If you have a problem misprinting a label you have the void the label and then reprint and request a refund on the original label that misprinted. This is annoying, and even more so since many other similar programs do not have this. For example, when you ship within eBay or even Paypal you can reprint as much as needed, It would be very helpful if Stamps.com could also implement this. If you misprint on something that does not have tracking you have to snail mail a piece of paper to them to obtain your refund. It's easy to lose track of these kinds of requests and is overall just a very negative aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At this time it's not perfect but I have not found anything similar to it to switch.

We are saving time and money by having our bulk orders automatically imported into Stamps.com and simply hitting print, so that we can quickly provide labels to our warehouse and shipping department.

Stamps.com review by Christopher C.
Christopher C.

"Makes mailing correspondence much easier "

What do you like best?

In our office, we mail correspondence to current and prospective students almost daily. Stamps.com has allowed us to have stamps always at our disposal without the need of having someone drive to the post office just to buy a ton of stamps. We simply do a purchasing order and print all the stamps we need. We also found the customization features of the website exceptional; we can place our institutions logo on the stamp to add a personal touch that regular stamps just can't deliver.

What do you dislike?

Stamps.com is a little pricey and I wouldn't recommend it to an office or individual who doesn't send out massive amounts of mail on a regular basis. The website is a bit on the slow side and we've had issues in the past with stamps printing exactly right on the page. Customer service isn't the greatest but they're capable of getting the job done with a bit of prodding, it's not fun to wait on hold while waiting for a representative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you or your business finds yourself wasting time going to the Post Office for business mail then I would wholeheartedly recommend Stamps.com as long as you eat the cost and find it beneficial to your bottom line over time.

We enjoy the ease of not having to go to the Post Office to pick up stamps. It keeps us in the office staying productive and on call for whenever our students need us.

"No Post-office required"

What do you like best?

Stamps.com as a program takes out the need for a conventional post-office. I can print every source of postage from my desk, create monthly receipts, and reload my account funds without having to leave my desk.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could print priority mail on a stamp rather than switching between formatting types, but that's a minimal complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stamps.com is not only incredibly convenient, but if you ever need customer service their team is live and more than willing to sit with you until they solve whatever you're issue may be. If you've accidentally charged yourself for too much postage, you can file for an E-return, everything is simple!

Saving money by not having to pay for gas mileage to go to and from the post office. We save time and effort by utilizing everything that stamps.com has to offer.

Stamps.com review by Robin G.
Robin G.

"Professional and FAST"

What do you like best?

I like that I can count on a good price and fast printing when my day is going 100 miles an hour!!

What do you dislike?

I have been using Stamps.com for over a year every business day and really can not find anything negative to say.

Saving time saves my company money in hourly pay for my employees as well as the savings on postage.

"Saves time....sometimes"

What do you like best?

If you have to ship out a bunch of prizes, it's easy to print labels quickly. Also adding money to an account is SUPER EASY.

What do you dislike?

If you encounter an issue where your stamps print askew, it's a pain.

.... I really do not think that stamps.com saved my company less money, but it does save time walking to the post office.

If you have to cancel a shipment, the money is not automatically added back to your account. You have to wait for a whole process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Printing stamps is probably the best use for this product.

Easier way to ship that is less that UPS/Fedex.

Stamps.com review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"No problems at all"

What do you like best?

Works pretty steady about 98% of the year. Everything connects back to Amazon and Ebay without problems. Fair pricing. I love that it works well with Shipstation and theres pretty much no hiccup. I like that it has a way to do scan forms and schedule pickups with our local post office as well.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while it has problems sending back tracking or constantly shuts down on me but its really not something to complain about. I think this happens during some of the busiest times of the year - but thats pretty standard with almost everything we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried indcia in the past but this is a breeze compared to it. The fact we can use stamps.com and shipstation together makes everything a dream when using our inventory program.

Quick shipping, works great with my printer. Sends back tracking and lets me schedule pickups.

I have a screenshot of my current use of this program, but it is not working when I try to upload it and show.

Stamps.com review by Dianna S.
Dianna S.

"Great Price "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the app, the great prices definitely makes it cost effective for the company and the ease of use

What do you dislike?

There are times that the app has stopped working while using but other than that, it’s great

The cost of shipping has been on the rise as of lately and this tool definitely helps decrease that and helps with our profits

Stamps.com review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Easy Mailing"

What do you like best?

I can simply print all of my postage right from my desk. I never need to take a trip to the post office or rely on them to mail me the stamps on time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when a large amount is accidentally printed it takes a bit of time to get that justified and returned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to print and send mail easily without needing to order stamps from or stop into the post office this is the way to go. You can weight anything and mail anything through stamps.com

i can send mail out of my office quickly because i never run out of stamps. I can order print out sheets ahead of time. It makes it easier not needing to stop at the post office.

Stamps.com review by User

"Great Service for a Great Price"

What do you like best?

The ease of printing postage from the computer. After weighing the packages, I already know how much the shipping charges will be.

What do you dislike?

I have had no problems since I started using the program when stamps.com was first introducted back in the late 90's early 2000's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I send out Braille Greeting cards. I would love to see an option for FREE Matter for the Blind if Possible since I am legally blind and mail out Braille Material to blind and visually impaired clients. Shadows in the Dark has been providing services for the Blind and visually impaired for over 22 years.

By having Stamps.com I am able to skip long lines at the Post Office when I have packages to mail.

Stamps.com review by Christine S.
Christine S.

"I LOVE this software!"

What do you like best?

This is fantastic software! We are able to print stamps or labels for packages and stamps.com makes it SO easy! Reloading postage is equally as easy! We utilize the address book feature so I am not re-entering info for repeat mailings.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's fantastic! It does everything we need and then some!

We are able to create package labels for small shipments, and being stamps.com customers, we realize a small discount in our postage cost.

Stamps.com review by Denise R.
Denise R.

"Stamp.com Review"

What do you like best?

The convience is the main thing. I dont have to go to the post office

What do you dislike?

Sometimes reprinting a label ( that messed up) is difficult and i have to refund the old and just print a new

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make reprinting easier to use. Having to refund the old and make a new label is a pain

i can print all my shipping labels so easily with the proper postage

Stamps.com review by Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.

"easy shipping software!"

What do you like best?

stamps.com is very easy to use and allows a batch upload feature which is incredibly useful

What do you dislike?

the software does tend to freeze a lot, especially when uploading batches

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this software! It makes shipping so easy.

batch uploading of shipments! no more mail merging, yay!

"Stamp away!"

What do you like best?

Ease to create labels and send tracking to the customer. I've looked at other companies, but this works the best!

What do you dislike?

I would want better rates as our use gets bigger. Want better rates on large parcels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a small business or medium business that does a fair amount of shipping. The ease and cost is great!

One stop center to ship USPS packages. I also like the ease to copy and past tracking info to my customers.

Stamps.com review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"Stamps.com is super easy"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of Stamps.com and the functionality of the website. The customer service is awesome as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I cannot print a stamp and the refund process is a little bit of a pain.

The convenience and flexibility to be able to prepare shipments at any time. Saving time and money by not having to drive to the Post Office.

Stamps.com review by Whitney J.
Whitney J.

"Stamps.Com"

What do you like best?

It saves a trip to the Post Office when purchasing stamps. Especially easy for those mailing internationally! It's so much easier to be able to print and purchase stamps right at home, and then mail them from your own mailbox!

What do you dislike?

It's an expensive monthly subscription. I think you shouldn't have to pay a monthly fee AND pay to purchase stamps. It should be one or the other

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you mail 3+ times a week, it's definitely worth looking into!

It definitely saves the time of running the errand to go buy stamps rather than just printing and mailing.

Stamps.com review by Laura Tomasso B.
Laura Tomasso B.

"Stamps.com User Review"

What do you like best?

Stamps.com makes it extremely easy and convenient to mail anything at the touch of a button. The stamps.com website is very user friendly and is a definite time saver - no more weekly trips to the post office to purchase postage.

What do you dislike?

Every now and again I have an issue with postage printing correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No need to shop around for the perfect postage option - Stamps.com is the perfect solution for both personal use and business use.

I no longer run out of postage and never have to purchase postage at the store. Easy, convenient, and a total time saver! The stamps.com customer service is top notch and always willing to assist.

Stamps.com review by natureday .
natureday .

"I love stamps, Love using it daily."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to us. My scale works great and the software with hardware is awesome.

Sometimes they don't communicate, but I just restart my computer and all is well.

What do you dislike?

Twice a year Stamps wont be able to print because they updated something and everyone is S.O.L. but for the most part they work all time!

I print and ship all my packages out daily.

Stamps.com review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The process to printing postage is easy. From a regular stamp to prioritypostage for 2 day shipping. It's all simple and best of all, no lines to wait on. And if you do enough postage, you get a corp discount rate

What do you dislike?

Cost of the paper you have to buy from stamps.com. And the updates don't always work. Sometime I have to re-download the software for the updates to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and set up.

It resolve the time it takes at the post office. Each users can weight and print the stamps they need. We no longer have to make a list when going to the post office.

Stamps.com review by Jorge S.
Jorge S.

"Making Stamps as easy as 1,2,3!"

What do you like best?

Overall the software is just great. Very fluid and easy to maneuver. Love the face of not having to leave my office for postage.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really much to dislike about the product, does what it has too

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend this product if you want to improve your time working on daily tasks

I use this application on a daily basis for my office, it increases productivity since I dont have to travel to local post office for postage

Stamps.com review by Victoria B.
Victoria B.

"Very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily track orders and see who I've sent my packages to, how much, and the weight of them.

What do you dislike?

I have no come across something I dislike yet in my experience with Stamps.com

I use it to re-ship out boxes in my small business of subscription boxes

Stamps.com review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Great for administrative work"

What do you like best?

I like being able to customize my stamp amount based on weight and size.

What do you dislike?

The software does not always link up to the printer soundly, which makes for a lot of refunded stamps and/or certified mailings

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are needing to mail a lot of things (i.e., in an administrative role or office staff), this program works wonders!

Rather that using multiple pre-paid stamps, Stamps.com allows me to customize my stamp costs. I like that we use one stamp, rather than multiple. It's also nice to have access from your own desk.

Stamps.com review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"Easy and fast to use"

What do you like best?

Make stamps without leaving the office. This saves time and thus saves money.

What do you dislike?

Printing issues are sometimes difficult. It's hard to get a refund when the printer jams or something. Also, if you ruin a sheet of stamps you paid for, your just out of luck.

Don't have to spend time leaving the office to buy stamps and mail packages

Stamps.com review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"i like being lazy, thank you stamps.com!"

What do you like best?

i like not having to worry about getting to the post office on time. It's easy to use, print out stamps in a pinch, send off packages quickly and move on with my day. Before I use to always send things out late due to the frustrating nature of physical postoffices.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there were nice discounts for steady users and possibly rewards and points features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out if you have not yet. There are a lot of benefits to using this product and you'll never go back to the old fashioned post office again. As long as you have a printer and an account, the way you mail things out will never be the same. It's not a difficult process either - you will be able to print out postage, mail, and be on with your day before you even know it.

Overall efficiency improved, I now have more time since I am not wasting a lot of time at the post office.

Stamps.com review by User in Computer Software

"Great Shipping Software"

What do you like best?

Very reliable and easy to work with. Stamps.com is always up and running. We have never had any issues with data integrity. That is very important!

What do you dislike?

Inability to create shipping filters. I would like to filter my shipments easier so that I can be more automated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very reliable software. When we need to look back at historical tracking information, we can find records quickly and easily. We can go back years if we need to. Which is very helpful sometimes!

Daily shipping of orders. We can ship orders quickly and with minimal effort.

Stamps.com review by Kristina M.
Kristina M.

"convenient for the busy business owners"

What do you like best?

I like that my stamps are delivered to me so I don't have to go to the post office and wait in line to buy stamps.

What do you dislike?

Takes time to get product. So you have to remember to order ahead of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is very convenient for small businesses who want to spend less time driving or waiting at the post office. Why waste time and money at the post office when you can go to stamps.com!

I don't have to waste time driving to the post office and waiting in line.

Stamps.com review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Great for making life easier with mailing!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can print labels that I need and track things over months as needed! So convenient!

What do you dislike?

It updates often. That can be frustrating but overall it is easy to use. You simply request a reprint if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is super useful, the only thing to remember is that you have to have a scale.

I can almost completely avoid the post office with this! Makes my life so much easier with shipping things for work.

Stamps.com review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Very convenient"

What do you like best?

I don't have to leave my office to buy postage.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is not so user friendly, but we figure it out here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is worth it.

Save time, and therefore money. We can also help our clients.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ability to create a shipping label in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Having to add a value to a document when shipping internationally.

I have gone from receiving numerous phone calls from other shipping companies when shipping internationally and having packages held in customs for 30 days or more. Now packages ship internationally with no issues,

Stamps.com review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great way to manage Mail!"

What do you like best?

I love the easy access to my USPS account anytime.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. It would be nice if I could have automated reports delivered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stamps.com is a great way to manage your USPS account and have reporting. You can access it any place you have an internet connection.

Being able to use USPS shipping in my warehouse.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Stamps.com has been a great asset to our business. It's so easy to use and I like that multiple staff have access. We ship a lot of small packages and it couldn't be easier with Stamps.com

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about Stamps.com

Shipping packages, with Stamps.com we send a lot more via US Mail instead of a national courier.

Stamps.com review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Could be simpler. "

What do you like best?

That is saves customer info. Makes shipping at home faster

What do you dislike?

Glitches. Poor batch shipping set up. messy CSV import.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try something more like ZenSales.

Shipping from home.

Stamps.com review by User in Internet

"Leaves much to be desired"

What do you like best?

You save time by not having to walk to the post office. Fantastic for vampires.

What do you dislike?

My business used Stamps.com and we found it incredibly difficult to cancel an accoun

The monthly fees add up offensively quickly as well.

Seriously advise avoiding these guys and just use a local provider.

Estimates for orders are often way off as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a walk to the local post office and save yourself a headache and technical issues. You won't regret it (unless there's a big queue...then you might).

Ordering stamps. Custom designs.

Stamps.com review by User

"Stamps.com Desktop Platform for USPS Shipping Ease"

What do you like best?

Fast, easy, and intuitive shipping platform that cuts down on processing time tremendously.

What do you dislike?

AVS can always use additional improvement, especially for international and military addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stamps.com has significantly reduced USPS shipment processing times using both the downloadable desktop option or (more importantly) the easy-to-install APIs for direct shipping needs on most storefront softwares.

Decreased shipping processing times for B2C commerce.

Stamps.com review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to create neat and custom envelopes"

What do you like best?

I can print stamps and envelopes right from my computer

What do you dislike?

The interface is pretty slow and it can take time to load up different parts of the application.

The speed of mailing letters and the accuracy of addressing letters.

Stamps.com review by User

"This is a great tool to stay on top of order deliveries "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to find a customers shipment status

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike about this site , I love everything about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to search shipments quickly

Being able to monitor shipments and give correct information to customers

Stamps.com review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"STAMPS.COM IS SUPERB"

What do you like best?

I like that we can print out any postage amount

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product wholeheartedly to all small businesses who send out a fair amount of mail/packages

No longer have to purchase stamps

Stamps.com is better for small businesses than a postage meter

"Accountant"

What do you like best?

I don't have to go to the Post Office!!!!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the servers are slow...........

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an awesome product!

Saving Money and taking the guess work out of International mail.

Learning about Stamps.com?

* We monitor all Stamps.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.