Startquestion

Startquestion is a system for creating questionnaires from simple surveys to advanced forms.

Work for Startquestion?

Learning about Startquestion?

Categories

Startquestion Reviews

Ask Startquestion a Question
Showing 16 Startquestion reviews
Startquestion review by <span>Curtis M.</span>
Curtis M.

"User and Creator Friendly"

What do you like best?

Startquestion is extremely easy to use as a creator for the surveys, and has numerous pre-made survey templates to choose from, or you can completely start with a blank template. All pre-made surveys have customization, so it is easy to change, add, or delete questions per your specific needs. The layout of the survey website is aesthetically pleasing, and functionality is smooth without any difficulty transitioning from

What do you dislike?

Some data sets are not as thorough as we would like, and some filter features are not available for all users or not available at all. Customization is typically easy, but being able to customize data sets for exactly what it is we need is not as easy as we would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Startquestion is an easy solution to obtaining data sets for your organization.

We need data about our consumers, the purchasers of our products. We are able to sort by type of consumer, both direct warehouse and store purchasers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Startquestion
Startquestion review by <span>Harshal P.</span>
Harshal P.

"Excellent ! Very helpful to manage your client "

What do you like best?

Some the features I like most are mentioned here

- Emailing surveys

- Data sets

- Survey Interface

- Custom Reports

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are needed to be improved .I am mentioning some of them here .

- Report stability

- Diversity of templates

- Exporting data

- Sorting questions

- Image questions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it's free version and have look how easy it is to be in use .

Thanks to Startquestion as we got feedback from our audience from very large amount and got to know which services are needed to be improved .It is very much easy to create and get feedback from users .Even they are providing facility to integrate it on social media and speed of survey creation is very fast .

What Survey solution do you use?

Startquestion review by <span>Joanna S.</span>
Joanna S.

"Super simple, great customer care and good value"

What do you like best?

I really like Startquestion as a survey platform. The first tier paid service plan is all we need, giving great flexibility, easy-to-use interface.

What do you dislike?

Some of the advanced features can be harder to use if you don't use this product on a regular basis, but customer care helps a lot.

Exit survey, Employer branding, eNPS, NPS

Startquestion review by <span>Adam U.</span>
Adam U.

"Startquestion "

What do you like best?

Startquestion is a complete platform for sociological and market research. This is one of the best products in this category. He does research: quickly, anonymously and safely.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this platform for 2 years. I did not find any functional bugs. The service should be a little cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. The new innovations greatly facilitate the platform's operation.

I did sociological research and market research quickly

Startquestion review by <span>Karolina J.</span>
Karolina J.

"The best research tool"

What do you like best?

Service is extremely easy to use, intuitive, very graphically friendly. Filling out surveys is very easy. The results are clear and easy to get the information you need.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything that I did not like

Recommendations to others considering the product

In-house employee surveys, product quality surveys

Startquestion review by <span>Magdalena Z.</span>
Magdalena Z.

"Sensational service"

What do you like best?

We really like Startquestion. It is a useful survey platform, with a very easy to use interface. Highly recommended program.

What do you dislike?

We would not change anything in the platform Startguestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the program. Recommendable. Easy to use, transparent inerface.

Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

Startquestion review by <span>Michał O.</span>
Michał O.

"Great for managing client experience"

What do you like best?

We use Startquestion extensively at our company. The reporting capabilities are very good and easy to use. Great customer service as well.

What do you dislike?

We really have no issues with the Startquestion Platform, I think they do a great job.

We care a lot about customer experience in our stores. Sending NPS surveys have helped us get some quality feedback and grow sales. It makes us feel like we are delivering a modern user experience to our customers.

Startquestion review by <span>Piotr K.</span>
Piotr K.

"professional and friendly"

What do you like best?

The Startquestion platform is very easy for users and intuitiveness. The platform is very friendly for users.

Support answers questions very quickly. They are very helpful.Highly recommended program.

What do you dislike?

I did not find any functional bugs. The service should be a little cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

E-mail marketing research

I needed a special platform to conduct the test on my University. I'm writing a Bachelor.

Startquestion review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Not just for surveys!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create forms and quizzes in addition to a traditional survey and they have templates to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Not very fond of the UI - seems a bit dated. I would like them to make it more "Survey Monkey" like so its not so drab.

I think this provides a nice alternative to Survey Monkey. Having more options is nice.

Startquestion review by <span>Aleksandra D.</span>
Aleksandra D.

"Very usefull and professional."

What do you like best?

I really like how looks questionnaire, very modern and clear. I like the most how website shows results of my survey.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only one thing. Sometimes i had to wait to long for contact with support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpfull, easy and clear!

Startquestion provide fast and clear informations about people preferences.

Startquestion review by <span>Paweł C.</span>
Paweł C.

"The best web survey I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

The most important thing for me is simplicity! It's really useful and userfriendly tool.

What do you dislike?

Hmm, it's hard to say, cause Startquestion is close to perfection!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would only say positives. If you're looking for perfect tool to web surveys, you can't find better!

- easy contact with users

- collect so much data

Startquestion review by <span>Cassandra G.</span>
Cassandra G.

"Perfect for entry level survey makers"

What do you like best?

I love how easy this site is to use. Its clean and simple and makes surveys fun!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this had everything a user was looking for and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great, simple and very easy to use

I was solving the need to create surveys in school

Startquestion review by <span>Piotr S.</span>
Piotr S.
View Original

"Favourite solution for science research"

What do you like best?

+ Customer service 10/.10

+ Ease to set up the survey

+ Ease to use customer interface

What do you dislike?

They do a great job! No issues to solve.

Process of Data Exploaration Maturity Level Assessment.

Startquestion review by User

"Easy to use, great customer care, powerful tool"

What do you like best?

I really like Startquestion as a survey platform. I used Startquestion at my daughter's school. The report was very good. Great customer service as well.

What do you dislike?

I would not change anything in the platform Startguestions. I haven' t encountered any obstacles worth mentioning, everything was fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I recommended Startquestion - it is a very powerfull tool and easy-to-use interface.

We have accomplished gathering lots of feedback from parents in regards to workload of children's homework.

Startquestion review by <span>Grzegorz K.</span>
Grzegorz K.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, powerful tool. Enjoyed the customer service as well.

What do you dislike?

We have not encountered any obstacles worth mentioning, everything was fine.

We have accomplished gathering lots of feedback from our visitors in regards to our service's future improvements.

Startquestion review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Startquestion"

What do you like best?

Reliability, easy of use, survey interface

What do you dislike?

Page layout, pricing options, better integration w/other software

Measure client satisfaction

Learning about Startquestion?

* We monitor all Startquestion reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories