Statpedia

4.9

Statpedia makes it incredibly simple to create charts or data visualizations. Once created, the process to share, download, embed and publish is seamless. Statpedia is free to use.

Work for Statpedia?

Learning about Statpedia?

Statpedia Reviews

Ask Statpedia a Question
Showing 11 Statpedia reviews
Statpedia review by Taylor H.
Taylor H.

"user-friendly site for sharing data"

What do you like best?

1. It is simple and not overly technical.

2. Charts are interactive (highlight data points with scrolling, you can choose which data sets are displayed)

3. It's not a product you need to download. You just go to the site and make (+/- publish) your own chart, or embed or download a pre-existing chart.

4. It's potential to connect the masses to high quality information! Maybe we can replace the opinion and speculation-driven influence of blogs (ugh!) with scientific, data-driven information. (I guess it all depends on the quality of the sources people are referencing)

What do you dislike?

1. I would like to see more entries, so that I could use the site for pulling up anything I want. That way I can have a cleaner, interactive replacement for just doing an "image search" on a search engine.

2. I would love to see this evolve into a chart-driven, user-friendly version of pubmed's expanse of medical data. There's currently such a disconnect between the peer-reviewed medical journals and what the everyday person is referencing... blogs! This could really be a tool to connect the (lay) masses to high quality material. Especially with providing the links to the source articles so that people can better educate themselves.

It's a free, simple way to make graphs and share data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Statpedia
Statpedia review by Tammy I.
Tammy I.

"Pretty Cool Little Chart Making Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, clean interface. I like that I can see the changes while I am working on creating my chart. It was also really easy to share my chart with colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Still needs more content. I tried type a few things in search and I was not able to see very many results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for getting started creating charts, even for the novice! I inputted content on the side of the remade chart and the top of the chart, and a chart underneath automatically populates. Since I was putting the chart in my blog, I was also able to customize the color so that it matched my blog. Very cool. I will definitely use it again.

I was creating a blog and wanted a quick easy tool to show a statistic.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Statpedia review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Seamless"

What do you like best?

I really like the data visualization and the UX.

What do you dislike?

When looking for a source for the data like they have on wikipedia - it's a bit hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's going to be the next big thing.

It's pretty much the same as wikipedia - when I need a source or a statistic on something web related I will search here first.

Statpedia review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Pretty useful so far"

What do you like best?

I'm always skeptical when a company tells me their product is the "World's most simple" anything. But, I must say it's pretty damn easy to use. I figured it out pretty quickly, though maybe a walkthrough would help.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike. I wish I could change the graphic of the points and their colors on the chart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a cloud solution to warehouse and visualize your data, it's hard to beat statpedia. It's free, so what's their to lose?

I just wanted something to build charts to share online and edit them as my colleagues need.

Statpedia review by Corey K.
Corey K.

"Simple and intuitive to use"

What do you like best?

Awesome interface that is easy to understand and beautifully designed. I also love all of the different graphing options and how you can toggle between them and see your data visualized instantaneously.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see the ability to import data from Excel or other non-structured data types, but I am sure that's next on the list.

Sharing data with my team and investors. I love the fact that I can update the data and the charts are automatically updated. No need to send out new charts (for example as I have done in the past with Excel).

Statpedia review by Nana K.
Nana K.

"Easy to use."

What do you like best?

This is really easy to use and is a great application to make a chart quickly. I love that I can embed them on a website or share them on my social media. Also, the real time update on the chart and auto save is nice.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much so far. It would be great if they had more chart types and other people's charts that has been created.

When I am doing research, I can find visualized data to reference or share. I can use this for my projects.

Statpedia review by dylan w.
dylan w.

"Love this product"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to create charts and look at your data!

What do you dislike?

I think they can do a little be more of chart types

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with the varies graph setting. Also don't forget about downloading the chart as a png.

Being able to see all my data

Statpedia review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"CEO"

What do you like best?

Super Easy to Use! Very flexible and adjustable.

What do you dislike?

My own short fall in ways to maximize this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it works.

Data visualization on the fly. Gives me a different perspective on each the projects I am working on.

Statpedia review by Executive Sponsor in Government Relations
Executive Sponsor in Government Relations

"Impactful Blog Postings"

What do you like best?

Visualizations are cool. Building a nice chart with MS Excel is easy, but then re-using that chart on the web is a pain. With Statpedia you can easily take your Excel data and create an interactive chart. No uploading and downloading; No programming needed.

What do you dislike?

Statpedia also allows people to share their research data. Since Statpedia is just getting started the amount of data is limited. But as easy as it to create and share interactive charts, I'm sure they will soon have tons of public content.

I was trying to embed a chart into a blog. With Statpedia it was easy.

Statpedia review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Really onto something here"

What do you like best?

It's fast, responsive, intuitive, and the graphs look great and behave well. The founder has been iterating tirelessly on this and it really shows.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot to get me to create yet another account these days, but Statpedia is looking like a lot and then some.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it looks right for you, don't hesitate.

It's a quick, attractive, and interactive way to visualize not just your own data, but a lot of other compelling data. It's a powerful story-telling tool.

Statpedia review by Gary W.
Gary W.

"Great new chart-building tool!!"

What do you like best?

Easy of use and flexibility in displaying data using multiple types of charts

What do you dislike?

Would like quick access button to search the web for statistics that are not available within Statpedia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Share with your entire team

Helping users/readers understand data points more easily

Learning about Statpedia?

* We monitor all Statpedia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.