StatSocial

Segment and target your Twitter audience as never before. Through StatSocials patented data mining and matching technology, we have identified over 50 million Twitter users and their attributes, as defined by 30,000+ variables.

Work for StatSocial?

Learning about StatSocial?

StatSocial Reviews

Showing 4 StatSocial reviews
StatSocial review by Adriano C.
Adriano C.

"UNDERSTAND YOUR AUDIENCE AND CREATE A REAL NETWORK"

What do you like best?

User experience is one of the most perfect I've ever seen. Very easy to use and user-friendly.

StaSocial is a very powerful tool that can help you get out there and build a real network of real people that could be very interested in your company / projects.

What do you dislike?

It's only available in English, so you don't have a good knowledge of the technical words in English you will find some difficulties while using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a more detailed stat you must ask the team to give you a quote. They will find the right pack for your goals.

Building a network for a music project. I understood where is my audience and learnt what they do on the internet and what they want. I'm still analyzing it to understand more about my network habits.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about StatSocial
StatSocial review by User in Computer Software

"A big dump of data..."

What do you like best?

Statsocial has the potential to be great given the fact that they have the ability to provide deep demographics on social. The product hasn't changed much in years and the team is very junior. Including the sales person who is not at all in tune with marketing needs. I would say the tool is easy to pull data out and do data dumps. They are working on their APIs which help to get massive datasets in.

What do you dislike?

Clunky interface, lack of flexibility, inability to validate data sources and where they are getting this information. We had a test scenario where we took sample data and ran it against our models. Most of the data sets they provided were incomplete or we couldn't cross validate their data. They claim they use Acxiom and other data sources which we found to be inaccurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Psychographics are difficult to filter within Social but just because they are providing something doesn't mean it is accurate and true. Be careful of how much of this data you take as gospel and how much you use as directional.

trying to curtail demographics within social. It is impossible to find age, income, education with public social profile information. StatSocial has the promise to provide much more in-depth demographics.

The benefit, if the solution could be trusted, would be demo targeting through social campaigns.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

StatSocial review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good, effective and easy to use"

What do you like best?

great targeting capabilities and reporting. Easy to use and easy to understand. Tools like this one make our life easier and maximize the dollar value for either paid or organic. Also it let us learn a lot about the market and what is happening around our brand.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data can get confusing if you're not familiar with the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance. There are some good things that can come up using it. You must be open and try to submerge yourself and use everything to the max. There are pretty great features within the tool that may work for your company/client

Targeting. Paid media is very important to us so we want to effectively shoot our message and creative

StatSocial review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="d3b4976f-72f3-4961-80c0-b52179dd1cb8">Sarah M.</span>
Sarah M.
" itemprop="name" />

"Helps me to understand Twitter followers"

What do you like best?

I like how detailed the reports are- it shows if followers are in certain industries or have certain hobbies.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure what I dislike about this product. I guess an issue is that it is limited to Twitter.

I've realized that I can run reports on my competitors to understand the differences between their followers and my own.

Learning about StatSocial?

* We monitor all StatSocial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.