Stay Upstream

Upstream is a solution that keeps users at the source of the latest sector and company insights and provides up to the minute contact details of key decision makers across Senior Management, Marketing, Communications, IT and Digital.

Work for Stay Upstream?

Learning about Stay Upstream?

Stay Upstream Reviews

Ask Stay Upstream a Question
Showing 3 Stay Upstream reviews
Stay Upstream review by <span>Laura H.</span>
Laura H.

Speeds up my sales prospecting

What do you like best?

The direct lines and mobile numbers! Very good quality data in general. If a contact has left, you tell Upstream and they send you the new details of their replacement or next best contact.

I like that the data is intended for suppliers to those retailers, brands, chains, perfect if you sell marketing services, or any kind of technology to companies in the UK.

What do you dislike?

Its another thing to log into - worth it though!

Some people who sell internationally might find it a bit UK focused, though I've seem more data coming in for European companies recently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a trial and test the contacts in the system. The user interface is self-explanatory, so just give it a go, and see if you get new contacts and insight.

I'm so much quicker in reaching out to a new company. I can quickly see their priorities through the industry articles that are pulled in - these are from industry mags I now don't have to subscribe to directly. This improves my response rate.

The exclusive insight gives me new leads, companies that are looking for agencies or open to reviewing some creds.

You don't have to trawl through 100s of contacts to find the right one, these are decision makers and influencers.

The result is that I can just email or call someone with a really tailored message in about half the time it would take me to read about a company online, find the right contact and their details. This means when I'm prospecting, I can contact twice as much people every day.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Stay Upstream
Stay Upstream review by <span>Renaye E.</span>
Renaye E.

Great for prospecting

What do you like best?

The platform is really easy to use and allows us to build lists and gather information on our key prospects really quickly.

The exclusives and newsfeed are actually really handy too – making conversations with decision makers relevant and personal.

What do you dislike?

Not as much data at smaller size companies, but we’ve used the in-house research team to help with bespoke data build projects.

Saves the sales team loads of time digging around – it’s quick and easy to find contact data at brands and agencies.

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

Stay Upstream review by <span>Anna R.</span>
Anna R.

Great if you want to get to digital decision makers

What do you like best?

The data on Upstream is perfect for us as we target marketing and digital decision makers across loads of different sectors.

Updates on people who have recently moved jobs have proved a really useful route to new business ops for us!

What do you dislike?

I’d love to see more international data on the platform

Quickly spotting new New Biz opportunities

There are not enough reviews of Stay Upstream for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Marketo Logo
Marketo
Powerful and easy marketing automation software that helps marketing and sales professionals drive revenue and improve marketing accountability.
DiscoverOrg Logo
DiscoverOrg
DiscoverOrg provides accurate, integrated, and actionable sales and marketing intelligence - including in-depth company, contact, org charts, and buying trigger data.
ZoomInfo Logo
ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo is a growth acceleration platform delivering accurate and actionable contact and business information to empower your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams.
Sisense Logo
Sisense
Sisense is an end-to-end business analytics software that enables users to easily prepare and analyze complex data, covering the full scope of analysis from data integration to visualization.
iDatalabs Logo
iDatalabs
iDatalabs provides actionable market intelligence by applying data science and machine learning to big data on technology usage by businesses.
PitchBook Logo
PitchBook
Global Private Equity & Venture Capital Data
Factiva Logo
Factiva
When you join Dow Jones, you become part of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world.
Contify Logo
Contify
Contify accelerates sales with account based social intelligence. We deliver real time social intelligence on companies, decision makers, influencers and executive leadership in your CRM. With account based sales triggers on prospects from NEWS, Blogs, Company Websites, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube, you can communicate with timing and relevancy and delight the buyer. We also offer APIs to help you integrate social intelligence in your sales software.
Crunchbase Enterprise Logo
Crunchbase Enterprise
Crunchbase Enterprise is a data solution designed to enrich Salesforce accounts, analyze the Crunchbase dataset and pinpoint prospects.

Learning about Stay Upstream?

* We monitor all Stay Upstream reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.