StayWell

3.5

StayWell is a health engagement company that specializes in helping its clients engage and educate people to improve health and business results.

Work for StayWell?

Learning about StayWell?

StayWell Reviews

Showing 2 StayWell reviews
StayWell review by User

"very smart app that keeps track of your wellcing "

What do you like best?

that they have self-assessment questionnaires and give me a score

What do you dislike?

maybe that it presents to me a little too much information

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like that they link their online service to offline service (on-site health assessment). I think staywell will be avery useful tool for institutions/employers who want their employees to be healthy.

I am just a user/employee, but I feel good that my employer and the state cares about my wellbeing by letting me use this app

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about StayWell
StayWell review by G2 Crowd User in Civil Engineering
G2 Crowd User in Civil Engineering

"StayWell Helps Manage Your Work Health Program"

What do you like best?

I like the tracking system and easily knowing how many points I've earned toward my goal. It is a pretty easy site to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There can be delays in points showing up or finding my way back into a program I was in previously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have any other recommendations.

What Corporate Wellness solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of StayWell for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Virgin Pulse Logo
Virgin Pulse
4.0
Virgin Pulse provides a software that creates meaningful habits and drives greater utilization across HR investments, delivering a better quality of life for employees and better health, increased productivity, and improved culture for employers.
Cerner Wellness Logo
Cerner Wellness
3.4
Cerner WellnessSM uses web- and mobile-technology, along with customized services, to promote sustainable behavioral changes.
Redbrick Health Logo
Redbrick Health
RedBrick Health helps organizations improve population health and well-being.
Grokker Logo
Grokker
3.8
Grokker is a video network that features yoga, cooking, and fitness classes.
MoveSpring Logo
MoveSpring
Fitness tracking platform with a choice of challenge modes and customizable rewards for your corporate wellness program.
CoreHealth Corporate Wellness Platform Logo
CoreHealth Corporate Wellness Platform
5.0
The CoreHealth all-in-one corporate wellness platform is a SaaS solution used by wellness providers to power and deliver wellness programs to their clients.
Walker Tracker Logo
Walker Tracker
2.5
Walker Tracker is on a mission to empower organizations and their members to live healthier, happier and more meaningful lives. Walker Tracker is a flexible template that lets you deliver wellness to employees in a way that suits your organization.
Castlight Logo
Castlight
5.0
Castlight gives you the ability to organize the best healthcare options and plans for your employees.
Oracle Work Life Solutions Cloud Logo
Oracle Work Life Solutions Cloud
3.0
Oracle Work Life Solutions Cloud improves productivity and employee engagement by helping employees align their work and personal lives.
LifeDojo Logo
LifeDojo
5.0
LifeDojo is an employee wellbeing platform that combines 1:1 coaching with on-going habit building programs to ensure user's wellbeing initiatives work for all employees. LifeDojo is designed to help companies engage their entire workforce, sustain long-term behavior change and reduce overall healthcare costs.

Learning about StayWell?

* We monitor all StayWell reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.