StayWell

3.5

StayWell is a health engagement company that specializes in helping its clients engage and educate people to improve health and business results.

Work for StayWell?

Learning about StayWell?

StayWell Reviews

Showing 2 StayWell reviews
StayWell review by User

"very smart app that keeps track of your wellcing "

What do you like best?

that they have self-assessment questionnaires and give me a score

What do you dislike?

maybe that it presents to me a little too much information

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like that they link their online service to offline service (on-site health assessment). I think staywell will be avery useful tool for institutions/employers who want their employees to be healthy.

I am just a user/employee, but I feel good that my employer and the state cares about my wellbeing by letting me use this app

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about StayWell
StayWell review by G2 Crowd User in Civil Engineering
G2 Crowd User in Civil Engineering

"StayWell Helps Manage Your Work Health Program"

What do you like best?

I like the tracking system and easily knowing how many points I've earned toward my goal. It is a pretty easy site to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There can be delays in points showing up or finding my way back into a program I was in previously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have any other recommendations.

What Corporate Wellness solution do you use?

Learning about StayWell?

* We monitor all StayWell reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.